April 30, 2024, 08:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466626 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »

I am a bartender, have been for many years. I have "overheard" may convos in my career, including celebs and polititions.  Oh the stories I could tell, but never did (well except at the dinner table, hehehe.
I have been known to get certain people tipsy, and instigate so I could get dish ( nothing sinister I promise).
I would love to be the bartender for jo$se'$ office/coworkers, getting a little buzzed after work, venting.  

They say Kissimmee is nice this time of year. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »

If Krunk killed Caylee and hid her, why in the world would he try to direct the LE to where the body was??? Is the rationale making any sense to anybody?
Of course it makes no sense to reasonable people, but the defense is claiming that he led LE to the body to cash in.     I guess they are a little peeved that someone other than the Ant camp received compensation. They are greedy and ignorant. MOO
Is that really what they're saying? So they say he killed her, than risks getting caught by leading LE to her body (that he left there) just so that he could ca$h in? They gots lots of splaining to do, I think.

How did he come in contact with Caylee in the first place?
How did he get KC to not tell anyone her child was taken from her?
How did he get KC to drive around with her dead daughter in her car for days, and not say a thing to anyone?
How did he get KC's car back to dispose of Caylee in the woods down the road from KC's home?
He did he get KC to make up the Nanny story?
How did he get KC to give him things from the Ant home so that he could leave it with her body to implicate KC?
How did he get KC to not say a single thing to anyone, even after others discovered Caylee was gone?
How did he get KC to lie to LE and drive them on a wild goose chase?
How did he get KC's family to go around the US looking for a live Caylee, when she was never missing in the 1st place?
Why did he then lead LE to the body of the child he killed and left there?
Why risk leading them to her body and get caught just for money, especially if they would figure out it was him?

QM, you are just too logical for the defense. The defense would bust a blood vessel trying to explain this.  It's just because they say so, OK?? 

I am just floored at how seriously the media talking heads are taking all of this. I just for once want to see one of them start laughing uproariously over the whole stupid thing.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

If Krunk killed Caylee and hid her, why in the world would he try to direct the LE to where the body was??? Is the rationale making any sense to anybody?
Of course it makes no sense to reasonable people, but the defense is claiming that he led LE to the body to cash in.     I guess they are a little peeved that someone other than the Ant camp received compensation. They are greedy and ignorant. MOO
Is that really what they're saying? So they say he killed her, than risks getting caught by leading LE to her body (that he left there) just so that he could ca$h in? They gots lots of splaining to do, I think.

How did he get KC to drive around with her dead daughter in her car for days, and not say a thing to anyone?
How did he get KC's car back to dispose of Caylee in the woods down the road from KC's home?
How did he get KC to give him things from the Ant home so that he could leave it with her body to implicate KC?
How did he get KC to not say a single thing to anyone, even after others discovered Caylee was gone?
How did he get KC's family to go around the US looking for a live Caylee, when she was never missing in the 1st place?
Why risk leading them to her body and get caught just for money, especially if they would figure out it was him?

All excellent questions QM - if anyone should claim insanity in this case it is clearly the Dahfense 

AMEN MISSION! They are sneaky and loony and they have made me insane at times. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

QM, you are just too logical for the defense. The defense would bust a blood vessel trying to explain this.  It's just because they say so, OK?? 
I am just floored at how seriously the media talking heads are taking all of this. I just for once want to see one of them start laughing uproariously over the whole stupid thing.
Thanks Fanny! For saying I am too logical for the defense! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

The Defense? Shouldn't they be the Offense?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »

Another quick question about the motion from the defense.

Both Baez and Lyon signed the motion and then the motion is dated, by hand, 11/18/09.  But in the motion they argue that Kronk gave conflicting statements during his deposition on 11/19/09. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2009, 06:03:06 PM »

Main Entry: of·fense 
Variant(s): or of·fence   \ə-ˈfen(t)s, especially for 3 ˈä-ˌfen(t)s, ˈȯ-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin offensa, from feminine of offensus, past participle of offendere
Date: 14th century
1 a obsolete : an act of stumbling b archaic : a cause or occasion of sin : stumbling block
2 : something that outrages the moral or physical senses
3 a : the act of attacking : assault b : the means or method of attacking or of attempting to score c : the offensive team or members of a team playing offensive positions d : scoring ability
4 a : the act of displeasing or affronting b : the state of being insulted or morally outraged <takes offense at the slightest criticism>
5 a : a breach of a moral or social code : sin, misdeed b : an infraction of law; especially :
Main Entry: 1de·fense 
Pronunciation: \di-ˈfen(t)s; as antonym of “offense,” often ˈdē-ˌ\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin defensa vengeance, from Latin, feminine of defensus, past participle of defendere
Date: 14th century
1 a : the act or action of defending <the defense of our country> <speak out in defense of justice> b : a defendant's denial, answer, or plea
2 a : capability of resisting attack b : defensive play or ability <a player known for good defense>
3 a : means or method of defending or protecting oneself, one's team, or another; also : a defensive structure b : an argument in support or justification c : the collected facts and method adopted by a defendant to protect and defend against a plaintiff's action d : a sequence of moves available in chess to the second player in the opening
4 a : a defending party or group (as in a court of law) <the defense rests> b : a defensive team
5 : the military and industrial aggregate that authorizes and supervises arms production <appropriations for defense> <defense contract>
— de·fense·less  \-ləs\ adjective

— de·fense·less·ly adverb

— de·fense·less·ness noun

Source:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »

Ok I made up for lost time! Time to take a break!

RIP Sweet Puppy
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/21677312/index.html

Basically, the motion wasn't necessary, Kronk could have been questioned during the trial.
Motion was done in a very public way. . . .
Lawyer has qualified immunity, if he defames a person during trial that person cannot sue.
Any statements made outside of trial do not fall under that immunity
Mr. Baez may face Bar inquiry       

So, basically, he made a dumb move. That's a new one for him -- NOT. 

Speaking of Bar complaints, what ever became of the complaint against Bozo by Judge Strickland?

They found there was 'not enough evidence' to support the complaints. Note that they do not say Innocent. Media said he was 'cleared' but I don't read it the same way.
He still has a couple more pending IIRC.   

Thanks Western!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I haven't posted much lately but read your great comments daily.  How do you think JVM will handle Bozo tonight?  I think this is huge for her and she lets him spew his crap.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:34 PM »

Ok I made up for lost time! Time to take a break!

I think I have her you say more today than I have ever heard from you. I am glad. Please don't be quiet.  an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2009, 06:16:44 PM »

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/21677312/index.html

Basically, the motion wasn't necessary, Kronk could have been questioned during the trial.
Motion was done in a very public way. . . .
Lawyer has qualified immunity, if he defames a person during trial that person cannot sue.
Any statements made outside of trial do not fall under that immunity
Mr. Baez may face Bar inquiry       

So, basically, he made a dumb move. That's a new one for him -- NOT. 

Speaking of Bar complaints, what ever became of the complaint against Bozo by Judge Strickland?

I may be mistaken but I think it may be still pending ...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I haven't posted much lately but read your great comments daily.  How do you think JVM will handle Bozo tonight?  I think this is huge for her and she lets him spew his crap.  JMO

I think it is going to be a "puff" piece, and she is basically going to let him have his way and not challenge him. Maybe she can ask him if he is an addict, and they would have a lot to talk about. LOL  Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »

The offensive Defense.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »

The offensive Defense.   
Monkey Devil!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2009, 06:29:04 PM »

I think it is going to be a "puff" piece, and she is basically going to let him have his way and not challenge him. Maybe she can ask him if he is an addict, and they would have a lot to talk about. LOL  Monkey Devil!

Hi Fanny.  I agree.  She can be quite nerve wracking at times.  I wish someone had a show that would ask the tough questions and demand answers or not have them on.  I hope a lawyer steps up for Kronk and sues Baez and Batso.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2009, 06:29:05 PM »

Another quick question about the motion from the defense.

Both Baez and Lyon signed the motion and then the motion is dated, by hand, 11/18/09.  But in the motion they argue that Kronk gave conflicting statements during his deposition on 11/19/09. 

IMO, they already had this motion typed up & ready to go long before they deposed Mr. Kronk yesterday.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »

defenseless ...period

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »

I really am still interested in who the person was on the other end of the radio during that one 911 audio where Kronk was calling in about finding Caylee's skull. The one that said "No, I told you" when Krunk said on the radio "I told you." I hope whoever that was comes forward. I am guessing it was a supervisor, because the dispatcher had just called someone on the radio, and he said he had heard. This had been discussed within the workers, so I would like to know that.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »

Hi Fanny.  I agree.  She can be quite nerve wracking at times.  I wish someone had a show that would ask the tough questions and demand answers or not have them on.  I hope a lawyer steps up for Kronk and sues Baez and Batso.

I would like Shep Smith get ahold of him when he is on a tear. He can get quite passionate and doesn't mind saying what he thinks. When his eyes start flashing, watch out! Also, Meagan Kelly can get down and dirty too. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.