May 01, 2024, 02:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466726 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 23, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »

an angelic monkey Aww, hi BOO! I see you up there hanging on. Can you come down off your vine?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 23, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »

Defense: Caylee Searchers Didn't See Remains
New Motions Seek More Texas EquuSearch Records

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense said it has statements from two searchers who say Caylee Anthony's remains were not in the woods along Suburban Drive in September.

The statements are part of new defense motions filed Monday that seek more records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that searched for Caylee.

These revelations could give the defense justification in their new motion to get all of the search group's records and not just the limited amount attorneys were granted in August.

The newly filed documents include two statements, including one from a New Jersey woman who claims on Sept. 3, 2008, she was part of a Texas EquuSearch volunteer group who scoured Suburban Drive near where Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.

In what appears to be a sworn statement, Laura Buchanan said there was no strange smell, buzzards or insects. Based on that, she said, "In my opinion, the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."

Casey Anthony's defense has said someone else placed the remains in the woods after Anthony was locked up Oct. 14, 2008. Anthony is in Orange County Jail on a first-degree murder trial in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Texas EquuSearch objected to an earlier defense motion seeking its records, which its attorney called an invasion of volunteers' privacy.

In other news in the case, Kronk's lawyer told WESH 2 that Kronk's character has been "assassinated."

David Evans said he and Kronk are still considering options how to respond.

In new court papers filed last week, Casey Anthony's defense said that information they've uncovered indicates the man who discovered Caylee's remains should have been investigated as a "suspect" in her death.

Much of the information is based on statements from Kronk's ex-wives and estranged family members.

He strongly denies having anything to do with Caylee Anthony other than finding her body.

Evans said they may wait until after Judge Stan Strickland rules on whether any of the information presented by Anthony's defense is relevant and should be introduced in her murder trial.

There is no indication yet on when Strickland will take up the issue.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21699113/detail.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 23, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

Article on Joe Jordan ................
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 23, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

Like another monkey just said, how can they be sure where they were searching and that they were in that exact spot where Caylees body was? Just cause they say that, it doesn't prove anything. Technically they could probably get anyone to say what ever they want them to say, no?

The newly filed documents include two statements, including one from a New Jersey woman who claims on Sept. 3, 2008, she was part of a Texas EquuSearch volunteer group who scoured Suburban Drive near where Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.

In what appears to be a sworn statement, Laura Buchanan said there was no strange smell, buzzards or insects. Based on that, she said, "In my opinion, the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."
So I read that as saying, she can't say for sure!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: November 23, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »

Like another monkey just said, how can they be sure where they were searching and that they were in that exact spot where Caylees body was? Just cause they say that, it doesn't prove anything. Technically they could probably get anyone to say what ever they want them to say, no?

So I read that as saying, she can't say for sure!

Right!  And did Kronk ever mention a strange smell, buzzards or insects?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 23, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

So. They ( defense ) must have been reading all of the articles posted and contacted these ppl.
Holey Moley.
I am disappointed but not surprised. Toss in Kronk's son if they can get him in under oath and it's going to be a struggle for the prosecution.
And Joy's chat site, well, I made a few posts, but they weren't real baaad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: November 23, 2009, 09:17:43 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

Article on Joe Jordan ................

Thank-you I thought that was who that was, but I wasn't certain.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #607 on: November 23, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »

So. They ( defense ) must have been reading all of the articles posted and contacted these ppl.
Holey Moley.
I am disappointed but not surprised. Toss in Kronk's son if they can get him in under oath and it's going to be a struggle for the prosecution.
And Joy's chat site, well, I made a few posts, but they weren't real baaad.

I'm not surprised either. I made a few posts on Joy's as well 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 23, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

I guess the defense has been enjoying all this recent "attention" they are getting with throwing out their new theories and speculations. But they still, no matter how many "new idea's" they can't think up, cannot get around the fact the miss KC Anthony did not call a single person to tell them that her daughter was "missing" or taken from her or that something was wrong. She didn't call her own parents, not the police, she didn't confide in her then boyfriend. If a stranger took her, why would she not tell anyone, particularly 911? If she was innocent then there was no reason to call for help. I've said a million times probably, but I can't think of any thing they (defense) could say that would make me say "oh, now I understand why she couldn't call for help", can't think of a thing.

From Leroy

No, nor would I think there'd be any in Sept. That happened back in June/July, and odors were probably long gone.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: November 23, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »

I guess the defense has been enjoying all this recent "attention" they are getting with throwing out their new theories and speculations. But they still, no matter how many "new idea's" they can't think up, cannot get around the fact the miss KC Anthony did not call a single person to tell them that her daughter was "missing" or taken from her or that something was wrong. She didn't call her own parents, not the police, she didn't confide in her then boyfriend. If a stranger took her, why would she not tell anyone, particularly 911? If she was innocent then there was no reason NOT to call for help. I've said a million times probably, but I can't think of any thing they (defense) could say that would make me say "oh, now I understand why she couldn't call for help", can't think of a thing. 
Edited mistake above.

From Leroy

No, nor would I think there'd be any in Sept. That happened back in June/July, and odors were probably long gone.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 23, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »

I guess the defense has been enjoying all this recent "attention" they are getting with throwing out their new theories and speculations. But they still, no matter how many "new idea's" they can't think up, cannot get around the fact the miss KC Anthony did not call a single person to tell them that her daughter was "missing" or taken from her or that something was wrong. She didn't call her own parents, not the police, she didn't confide in her then boyfriend. If a stranger took her, why would she not tell anyone, particularly 911? If she was innocent then there was no reason NOT to call for help. I've said a million times probably, but I can't think of any thing they (defense) could say that would make me say "oh, now I understand why she couldn't call for help", can't think of a thing. 
Edited mistake above.

From Leroy

Yep, so that statement hold no merritt..IMO

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 23, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

Let's not forget how small Caylee was. She died in mid June, major decomp started in the trunk of the car, she was dumped before the end of June. Animals got to her immediately and started doing what they do, feasting on her meat. In the process, she became dismembered and spread over a good size area. This all happened before TS Faye came in August. Even if these searchers were in that exact spot, how could they possibly see her remains under the water? This is where the plant life experts are going to have to do their job and prove that Caylee was there from the end of June or at least the beginning of July. I'm not worried, some of the people named were not trained in what to search for and could have very easily missed even the obvious signs. Has anyone of them said how they searched through all of the trash there, some of it in bags even? I haven't heard anyone's description yet on that. Keep the faith, Monkeys, the defense is doing their job, although poorly in a lot of areas, but this is normal for them to do this.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #612 on: November 23, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »

an angelic monkey Aww, hi BOO! I see you up there hanging on. Can you come down off your vine?

Hi QT!! I'm so sorry I missed you!! Been trying to catch up since I got home, but was distracted by House and Lie to Me!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 23, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

Let's not forget how small Caylee was. She died in mid June, major decomp started in the trunk of the car, she was dumped before the end of June. Animals got to her immediately and started doing what they do, feasting on her meat. In the process, she became dismembered and spread over a good size area. This all happened before TS Faye came in August. Even if these searchers were in that exact spot, how could they possibly see her remains under the water? This is where the plant life experts are going to have to do their job and prove that Caylee was there from the end of June or at least the beginning of July. I'm not worried, some of the people named were not trained in what to search for and could have very easily missed even the obvious signs. Has anyone of them said how they searched through all of the trash there, some of it in bags even? I haven't heard anyone's description yet on that. Keep the faith, Monkeys, the defense is doing their job, although poorly in a lot of areas, but this is normal for them to do this.

Also, wasn't it said that Caylee was probably fully skeletonized in 2-3 weeks due to the heat and animal activity? I believe I read that in an article. I don't remember which one, but I do remember reading that. So, there would be nothing to smell almost 3 months later! These searchers were looking for a body, not bones in a trash bag, or little bones scattered all over the place! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 23, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »

Casey's Lawyers Making New Allegations

ORLANDO -- There are new developments late this afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony and new accusations by her defense team.

In a motion just filed with the clerk's office, Jose Baez and Casey's defense team accused Tim Miller and his Texas Equusearch group of lying to the court.

Casey's defense lawyers are disputing the fact that Equusearch said only 32 people searched in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found.

The defense says they've found more people in the course of their own investigation ..

And as a result, they want the judge to order Equusearch to turn over all records relating to their search for Caylee Anthony.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/23/casey39s_lawyers_making_new_allegations.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 23, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »

Defense: Caylee Searchers Didn't See Remains - Video

http://www.wesh.com/video/21703670/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »

Lyon's Comments Recorded - Video

http://www.wftv.com/video/21703992/index.html
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 23, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »

I just watched Tony Piptone's q&a w/Baden and Lyon. Piptone said you can see the whole thing on clickorlando.com and click on the "As Seen on 6" tab.

Seemed to me that all Baden and Lyon's did was whine! Saying that while Casey is in jail she is scared, lonely and waaaaaaaaaaah!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 23, 2009, 11:24:26 PM »

A little more info on Kronk from an older article.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=128208&catid=3

Man Who Found Caylee Anthony's Remains Previously Arrested for Kidnapping
Created: 1/11/2009 1:42:44 PM   
Updated: 1/11/2009 11:20:42 PM

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #619 on: November 23, 2009, 11:32:39 PM »

Also, wasn't it said that Caylee was probably fully skeletonized in 2-3 weeks due to the heat and animal activity? I believe I read that in an article. I don't remember which one, but I do remember reading that. So, there would be nothing to smell almost 3 months later! These searchers were looking for a body, not bones in a trash bag, or little bones scattered all over the place! 

Hi Gizzie! Hi Monkeys! Yes, it was discussed how the weather would speed up decomposition. I heard Dr. Baden say on Geraldo the other night that it was unusual for there to have been no tissue left in the period of time that Caylee was missing to when she was found.     
Geez............ I think he needs to refrain from offering ANY opinions since he obviously has a conflict of interest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.