May 01, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466779 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 24, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Desktop files showing the Anthonys Knew how to Track Casey

Good morning, thanks for that link, interesting. I'm sitting back and waiting for Nejame and his comments over all this, should be soon.

Yes - thanks to all providing links and info.    This really is interesting.....   
Good morning everyone.

Good Morning Sassy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: November 24, 2009, 09:58:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I'm trying to find the story where Lyons purposefully leaves an innocent man in jail for 24 years............  rather than reveal her client's guilt.

Good Morning CBB....hurry and find it and post it please!!!  Work those fingers girl!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 24, 2009, 10:01:33 AM »

Good morning, thanks for that link, interesting. I'm sitting back and waiting for Nejame and his comments over all this, should be soon.

Yes - thanks to all providing links and info.    This really is interesting.....   
Good morning everyone.

Yes,thanks.I'm with you Sassy.This is interesting.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2009, 10:05:28 AM »

Good Morning nrcg!!  Same here....I want to see how this plays out. I think it's time Judge Strickland started getting TOUGH on the defense...
Yeah, why does it seem as though some have to tip toe and walk on egg shells when it comes to the defense? Its like if the judge gets tough on them, they're only going to start crying boo hoo again. Waaa, the state is leaking evidence, waaa, they're taking away KC's right to a fair trial, waaa, why is everyone picking on us, waaa waaa waaa, KC is scared, waaa, she just forgot to call the police, waaa, she's not a murderer, waaa, someone else could have done this, waaa, we have to do the states job, waaa waaa waaa!!!!

Should I shut up now?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2009, 10:05:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I'm trying to find the story where Lyons purposefully leaves an innocent man in jail for 24 years............  rather than reveal her client's guilt.

Good Morning CBB....hurry and find it and post it please!!!  Work those fingers girl!!!

I posted a long rant about it, when she was first named to the defense.................  I can't find the link, but I'll get it! Everybody was raising He** at the time. It was a California case, I think.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Thanks for all the links and articles guys. Have not had much computer time this past week but have been reading when I get a chance.

Boy does Judge Strickland need to do a smack down on Bozo and Co. That i would pay to see. I would also like to know who died and made  Andrea Lyons God. Wow she does have an ego bigger than she is and that is huge.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: November 24, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I posted a long rant about it, when she was first named to the defense.................  I can't find the link, but I'll get it! Everybody was raising He** at the time. It was a California case, I think.

Are you talking about Alton Logan?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 24, 2009, 10:17:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

This one?  http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/the-greater-of-two-evils/Content?oid=1212988

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 24, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »

Thanks for all the links and articles guys. Have not had much computer time this past week but have been reading when I get a chance.

Boy does Judge Strickland need to do a smack down on Bozo and Co. That i would pay to see. I would also like to know who died and made  Andrea Lyons God. Wow she does have an ego bigger than she is and that is huge.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: November 24, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

Good Morning nrcg!!  Same here....I want to see how this plays out. I think it's time Judge Strickland started getting TOUGH on the defense...
Yeah, why does it seem as though some have to tip toe and walk on egg shells when it comes to the defense? Its like if the judge gets tough on them, they're only going to start crying boo hoo again. Waaa, the state is leaking evidence, waaa, they're taking away KC's right to a fair trial, waaa, why is everyone picking on us, waaa waaa waaa, KC is scared, waaa, she just forgot to call the police, waaa, she's not a murderer, waaa, someone else could have done this, waaa, we have to do the states job, waaa waaa waaa!!!!

Should I shut up now?? 

Nope!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »

Alton Logan
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/06/60minutes/main3914719.shtml

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: November 24, 2009, 10:27:09 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/21700894/detail.html
Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Called Jurors "Killers"

Posted: 1:59 pm EST November 23, 2009Updated: 9:30 am EST November 24, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Andrea Lyon is on Casey Anthony’s defense dream team and she's supposed to be the expert on the death penalty. Eyewitness News obtained an audio recording of Andrea Lyon bashing judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even calling jurors “killers.” Lyon made the comments at a conference in Orlando (Listen: part 1 | part 2) before she joined Casey's defense team
Casey's lawyer Jose Baez wasn't qualified to handle a death penalty case himself, so he hired Andrea Lyon, a Chicago death penalty expert who calls herself a “pioneer in the field.” Andrea Lyon also calls herself a “genius, legendary” and says her intelligence is superior to jurors’ intelligence.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 24, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I remember it.....I think it was shortly after it was announced she was joiningJB

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 24, 2009, 10:30:06 AM »

Good Morning Darla!!  I think her big ego and her big mouth will be detremental to the defense   People  do not like to be talked down to...especially jurors and judges!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:45 AM »

Good Morning Darla!!  I think her big ego and her big mouth will be detremental to the defense   People  do not like to be talked down to...especially jurors and judges!!

Yep that is true....don't think the beast is endearing herself to the courts. lol They all need to just STHU for God's sake and ours.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 24, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »

Yeah, she talks down to just about everyone but herself, colleagues, and her clients. Everyone else is just dirt under her shoes. Guess it works for her, but that doesn't mean it's good or right, or that that things will always go her way. What goes around comes around, that's what they say!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 24, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/21700894/detail.html
Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Called Jurors "Killers"

Posted: 1:59 pm EST November 23, 2009Updated: 9:30 am EST November 24, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Andrea Lyon is on Casey Anthony’s defense dream team and she's supposed to be the expert on the death penalty. Eyewitness News obtained an audio recording of Andrea Lyon bashing judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even calling jurors “killers.” Lyon made the comments at a conference in Orlando (Listen: part 1 | part 2) before she joined Casey's defense team
Casey's lawyer Jose Baez wasn't qualified to handle a death penalty case himself, so he hired Andrea Lyon, a Chicago death penalty expert who calls herself a “pioneer in the field.” Andrea Lyon also calls herself a “genius, legendary” and says her intelligence is superior to jurors’ intelligence.
<snipped

well she sure does think alot of herself doesnt she. A genius? well lets see how legendary she is in this case....how arrogant. The only thing all of this dream team have in common is that they are arrogant.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #677 on: November 24, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »

I'm stunned by those comments by Andrea, those are sure comments you keep to yourself, and especiall the strap** comment, I thought she was talking about herself at first    Sassy, I have made several comments on Joy's site, along with others, all I need is a call from the defense or LE about some of my comments  I never said anything bad, I kept trying to engage Joy to have her say things 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 24, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

Good Morning. 

I am wondering what MS LYON was like while she was in college. I'll bet there are some tales to tell on that one.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 24, 2009, 10:42:03 AM »

Good Morning. 

I am wondering what MS LYON was like while she was in college. I'll bet there are some tales to tell on that one.

Good morning Miss Fanny! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.