April 30, 2024, 04:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466545 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I'm trying to find the story where Lyons purposefully leaves an innocent man in jail for 24 years............  rather than reveal her client's guilt.

This one?  http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/the-greater-of-two-evils/Content?oid=1212988

Good Morning tupelo..yes this is the man!! What an injustice they did to him!!!
Good Morning Sunny and to all Monkeys!  Sorry for my bad manners.   I slept late this morning and I'm trying to catch up. I'm just appalled at what is going down as of late and I know it's going to get worse. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21703813/detail.html
Motion to modify courts order for TES records

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 24, 2009, 11:04:54 AM »

Fanny, may I ask what that picture is for in your signature line?

Well, now isn't that special! 

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

??? I just ask a simple question.
Sorry darla, that is a very famous quote by the "church lady", aka Dana Carvey. Except it's said in his funny church lady accent. I was just joking around is all.

That's fine QM....I don't watch that show and just did not know who it represented. 

Darla here's a little background info

About the character

Created and played by Dana Carvey, The Church Lady is an elderly woman named “Enid Strict”, who is the uptight, smug, and pious host of her own talk show, Church Chat. Enid is a spoof of “holier-than-thou” Christian churchgoers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_Lady

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: November 24, 2009, 11:06:57 AM »

Hornsby has taken it upon himself to sleuth info on certain posters on his blog. Has gone as far as to email them, using their first names that he has located on their Facebook accounts! What do you suppose his intentions are for this?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 24, 2009, 11:07:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

I'm trying to find the story where Lyons purposefully leaves an innocent man in jail for 24 years............  rather than reveal her client's guilt.

This one?  http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/the-greater-of-two-evils/Content?oid=1212988

Good Morning Sunny and to all Monkeys!  Sorry for my bad manners.   I slept late this morning and I'm trying to catch up. I'm just appalled at what is going down as of late and I know it's going to get worse. 

tupelo...you are never bad mannered...I was wondering where you were this morning....the next time you are going to sleep late, please get up early and post a message that you are sleeping late and then you can go back to bed!!  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 24, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »

Hornsby has taken it upon himself to sleuth info on certain posters on his blog. Has gone as far as to email them, using their first names that he has located on their Facebook accounts! What do you suppose his intentions are for this?

OHMYGAWD!  I have no idea other than his intentions are NOT GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 24, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »

Unbelievable.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #707 on: November 24, 2009, 11:14:19 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

Sorry darla, that is a very famous quote by the "church lady", aka Dana Carvey. Except it's said in his funny church lady accent. I was just joking around is all.

That's fine QM....I don't watch that show and just did not know who it represented. 

About the character

Created and played by Dana Carvey, The Church Lady is an elderly woman named “Enid Strict”, who is the uptight, smug, and pious host of her own talk show, Church Chat. Enid is a spoof of “holier-than-thou” Christian churchgoers.

Thank you for the info. It seems like even if I ask a simple question I get a smart answer back. I tried watching SNL when it first came on and it was just so dang stupid I never watched it again.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving! I will be reading from now on til something changes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

tupelo...you are never bad mannered...I was wondering where you were this morning....the next time you are going to sleep late, please get up early and post a message that you are sleeping late and then you can go back to bed!!  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 24, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

About the character

You nailed it SUNNY. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 24, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

About the character

Fanny, can I ask what the significance of using Church Lady is, or is it more of a private joke? Just curious...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 24, 2009, 11:19:55 AM »

Funny thing about that is, I was up at 3:30 this morning so I could take my son to work.  I'll have to keep this in mind for the next time. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 24, 2009, 11:21:42 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

Don't feel bad, Darla.   I don't watch SNL either, and I had no idea who or what this person is.   
I'm just as confused as you.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

I hate to see discord here at SM, this is such a great group of people. Sometimes the typed message takes on a different meaning than intended. I hate to see people stay away because of misunderstandings. Everyone here has great contributions and we need everyone here. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 24, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist! 

About the character

Fanny, can I ask what the significance of using Church Lady is, or is it more of a private joke? Just curious...

I'm almost afraid to answer you, in case I say something that makes you mad again. This character was my favorite from Saturday Night Live. He made me laugh hysterically, and I needed a laugh. I hope that answer didn't come off as being smart. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 24, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »

Ms Lyon has called:
Judges ugly and only worried about voters;

Female prosecutors uncivilized, wear those little ties and have strap*** at home, and embarrassing her by their behavior;

Jurors killers, a mean librarian, and an elderly juror as a "blue hair";

Victims' advocates awful and little b**ches ; and

Herself a “pioneer in the field”, a “genius, legendary” and says her intelligence is superior to jurors’ intelligence.

She is what is effectively a "guest" lawyer in the jurisdiction of Florida.  Can these words spewed at a conference in Florida not result in her being not allowed to practice in the state?  For that matter can a bar complaint not be filed so that she is held accountable for her noxious and vile statements to her peers? I don't understand how that works as you would think that she would have to represent her profession and those that are involved in the judicial system with respect and professionalism yet she pretty much took a AK47 approach to cut everyone around a case down. How is this behemoth allowed to teach ?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 24, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »

Thank you for the info. It seems like even if I ask a simple question I get a smart answer back. I tried watching SNL when it first came on and it was just so dang stupid I never watched it again.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving! I will be reading from now on til something changes.

Darla I wasn't a fan of SNL either....but my son was...that's the only reason I knew   Please don't stop posting...this too will pass

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 24, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

I hate to see discord here at SM, this is such a great group of people. Sometimes the typed message takes on a different meaning than intended. I hate to see people stay away because of misunderstandings. Everyone here has great contributions and we need everyone here. JMO
I agree tupelo. I certainly didn't intend to upset anyone, I was just joking around by quoting the church lady. I realize not everyone knows who that character is, or what quotes come from it, but I really wasn't worried at the time that it would upset someone. Honestly, I know I did nothing wrong and have nothing to apologize for, however I didn't intend on starting any trouble between monkeys.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 24, 2009, 11:28:33 AM »

About the character

You nailed it SUNNY. 

I know...ain't it grand!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 24, 2009, 11:28:46 AM »

I wholeheartedly agree, Tupelo.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.