April 30, 2024, 04:04:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466540 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: November 24, 2009, 03:07:55 PM »

Thanks seeme.... for the nightmares to come   

That girl needs HELP!  I'm glad that someone passed it all on to Kathi!
She sure has a lot of energy 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 24, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »

Oh my, view Joys youtubes at your own risk. lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 24, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21712020/detail.html
Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys Ask For Trial Date
Gonzalez Is Suing Casey Anthony For Defamation

POSTED: 1:04 pm EST November 24, 2009
UPDATED: 1:27 pm EST November 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation are asking the judge to set a trial date.

In a notice filed on Tuesday, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are ready to take their case to trial. John Morgan said he expects the trial to last five days.

Gonzalez said Casey Anthony ruined her good name and reputation by claiming someone named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: November 24, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Thanks to Trimm for the link to the interview I requested.
I wanted to go back to the beginning to hear george, it was just audio, but for me it worked cuz I was crocheting.  I wanted to confirm in my mind what he said about what Caylee was wearing the last time he said he saw her on the 16th.  Light pink shirt, blue jean skirt.  I get frustrated on these media accounts, reporting he decribed what Caylee was found in , in the woods.  

OT gonna post in musings my falalala gifts
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 24, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d24-Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzalez-attorneys-want-Casey-Anthony-trial-date-set
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez attorney wants Casey Anthony trial date set
November 24, 1:34 PMTampa Crime ExaminerCharisse Van Horn
Things are heating up in the Casey Anthony case. In addition to Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys filing a motion to introduce incriminating evidence against Roy Kronk, Zenaida Gonzalez’ attorneys want a trial date set for their civil trial. In addition to check fraud charges and first degree murder charges, Casey Anthony is being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez, who is seeking $10,000 in damages. Gonzalez states that after being falsely accused by Casey Anthony of abducting Caylee Anthony, her life was ruined.

Casey Anthony claims that it was another Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez who kidnapped Caylee Anthony. Caylee Anthony was the subject of a widespread Florida search and since her abduction, her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, have participated in other missing Florida children’s cases and events. They have started the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to help assist those whose children are missing.
Hillsborough County Assistant District Attorney Pam Bondi has followed the case and has made frequent guest appearances on both Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell and Nancy Grace. Pam Bondi is personal friends with John Morgan, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez. During a January 6, 2009 appearance on Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, Pam Bondi shared her opinions on the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez civil suit.

She stated, “John Morgan is a close personal friend of mine. We have talked about this case for several months now, and he took this -- he took this case because he feels very passionately about what Zenaida Gonzalez has been through. He cares about her. He cares what`s happened to her. And her life has been destroyed. She`s lost her job. She`s had to move. And this woman did not deserve this. This woman does not want publicity. She wants it to stop, and she wants her name cleared.”

You can view Pam Bondi as she weighs in on the Casey Anthony case in the full video: 48 Hours: Caylee Anthony the Untold Story
A look back at Zanny the Nanny
http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d24-Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzalez-attorneys-want-Casey-Anthony-trial-date-set

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 24, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-equusear.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: Equusearch volunteers searched remains site, found nothing
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 24, 2009 1:01 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
The battle between Casey Anthony's defense and Texas Equusearch rages on with a new motion filed in court Monday.
The defense has argued for a complete list of participants in searches for Caylee Anthony, a task Equusearch says is invasive for the searchers and a finanical burden to the group.

Equusearch said only 32 people actually searched in area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, while the defense argued there were many more.

During a hearing in August, the two parties and judge Stan Strickland agreed that the defense would be allow to examine Equusearch records and come back to the court if they found additional records that were relevant to the case.

In the latest motion, the Anthony defense identifies two volunteers who say they searched the area and were not included in the list of 32.

An Equusearch volunteer named Laura Buchanan told the Anthony defense that she searched the area on September 3, 2008 for approximately three to four hours and "didn't not notice anything unusual."

She adds that she didn't notice a "strange smell" or any "unusual animal or insect activity."

Buchanan told the defense that she believes "the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."

Another Equusearch volunteer named Joseph Jordan told the Anthony defense that he searched the area on September 1, 2008 with five to six volunteers and two dogs. He was also not on the list of 32 searchers but didn't comment on whether he noticed anything out of the ordinary.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 24, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »

What the heck is going on?  Wow, Joy Wray is totally out there and Andrea Lyon appears equally whacked out.  I want the whole defense team Baker Acted.  Sheesh.  Did the Lyon really think no one would be offended by her comments?  Or is it possible that she thought everyone would be amused by her off color and truly vulgar opinions.  To quote another poster, I didn't think I could get more surprised, but guess what?  SURPRISE!!
(This reminds me of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode, where one of the characters says,
"I didn't think we could go any lower."  Another one replies, "Oh, here's a lower place."  I believe we've seen a lower place, and we'll be digging to China before this whole thing is over.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 24, 2009, 03:29:40 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/witness-for-the-prosecution-or-fall-guy-for-the-defense/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Witness for the Prosecution or Fall Guy for the Defense?
Posted in Latest Posts by billsheaffer on November 24, 2009

Attorney Bill SheafferFor Scotswoman and other contributors who have asked about Andrea Lyons, and what is behind her shenanigans and pre-trial publicity seeking escapades:  To look behind the curtain, or, to see how sausage is made as some call it, is often not very pleasant and sometimes downright ugly.  Such is the case with the recent release of the “teaching” tape made of Chicago law school instructor and attorney, Andrea Lyon’s lecture to Central Florida lawyers on the topic of defending death penalty cases during the penalty phase.  At this juncture, we will not address her distasteful and offensive remarks pertaining to judges, female prosecutors or jurors, but instead, limit our discussion to a particular statement made by her that cornerstones the latest defense strategy that can only be described as a scorched earth approach.  Ms. Lyon’s approach, which has been adopted by Baez, Baden and company disregards any consideration other than win at ANY cost, regardless of the truth, or consequence to  justice, the fair trial process or any innocent party ground under their boots.  Accordingly, let us now examine her statement as follows: “I understand that a lot of times our theory of the case isn’t a real theory.  Okay, it’s a way of us getting to the penalty phase.”  And contained in her words lies the fate of witness Roy Kronk.  He is only the latest victim of this scorched earth approach by the Casey defense team, but I suspect, not the last.  Looking behind the curtain to what this means:  Andrea Lyon has a job.  That  job, as she sees it, is to save her from the death penalty, should Casey Anthony get convicted in the guilt phase of her trial, and, to do whatever is necessary to accomplish this, regardless.  To comprehend this philosophy one must understand that there are lawyers that are so opposed to the death penalty, just as many non-lawyers are, that the ends justify the means.  Period.  I must ask that you not judge all criminal defense lawyers by the conduct of Ms. Lyons.  Most are competent,hardworking and passionate defenders who do not share this view of win at any cost, but still represent their clients with vigor, creativity and compassion, while preserving the integrity of our judicial system and not creating fall guys and ruining the lives of innocent everyday people.  But back to what this all means:  quite simply, the defense would sacrifice Roy Kronk, the meter reader, during the penalty phase when they argue that a compelling reason not to impose the death penalty is the reasonable doubt created by the implication that he is the killer of little girl Caylee.  A horrifying thought for anyone caught up in the criminal justice system as a witness or search volunteer?  And, will it end with a verdict in this trial?  Well, if I were Mr. Baez, I might be asking myself, when his job is done and all appeals have been exhausted, will I be next?

WJS

P.S.  To the many who have asked for the certification dates on the defense’s recently filed motion in limine and memorandum of law in support,  the motion and memorandum were certified to have been furnished by Jose A. Baez, to the Office of the State Attorney by U.S. Mail and/or  facsimile on November 18, 2009. But, both the motion AND the memorandum were signed as submitted by Jose A. Baez and Andrea D. Lyon, again, on November 18, 2009.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 24, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »

Just saw Joy Wray's youtube video of her prancing around sans bra in front of her child.
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!  I'm not sure, but I think I heard her daughter saying to stop.  That kid is going to have some severe problems.  And you know what?  It's not the
"Joy"-ful dancing I mind at all.  In a weird way, it's kind of sweet.  The tacky thing is putting it on youtube.  Who does that?  Why? Who needs that kind of validation?
 Uggh.  Now I want to gouge my eyes out.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 24, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »

NUT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 24, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »

Just saw Joy Wray's youtube video of her prancing around sans bra in front of her child.
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!  I'm not sure, but I think I heard her daughter saying to stop.  That kid is going to have some severe problems.  And you know what?  It's not the
"Joy"-ful dancing I mind at all.  In a weird way, it's kind of sweet.  The tacky thing is putting it on youtube.  Who does that?  Why? Who needs that kind of validation?

I know.I had to stop.No more.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 24, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »

You know the thought has crossed your mind.   

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »

oh i laughed so hard when i read this...i told you guys, view at your own risk....it was ugly.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #813 on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

I think I need something for a headache.I know it's gonna hurt any minute now.   

I am trying to play catch up in here back reading then forward to see what is new.....and Joy's videos make my eyes bleed. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 24, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »

I think I need something for a headache.I know it's gonna hurt any minute now.   

I am trying to play catch up in here back reading then forward to see what is new.....and Joy's videos make my eyes bleed. 

I'm sorry.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

oh i laughed so hard when i read this...i told you guys, view at your own risk....it was ugly.

This may be the first time, in the history of the world, that I am GRATEFUL for my employer's Cyber-Nanny.

I'm just sayin'..........             

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 24, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »

I received this in an email today from someone following this case......

OHMYGAWD!  I have been kicked out so  many times...gggrrrrr I just watched this videos and now I feel like I need a shower....eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww NASTY!!! I sure hope the State have all of these....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:04:49 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 24, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »

Three questions with the jibjab Halloween thing that Joy made. 1 Is the one in the plaid shirt supposed to be George?  2 Where is Cindy?  3 Why?
nrcg...there is no accounting for the mentally ill

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 24, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

Thanks seeme, I'm just going to have to go see all these must sees with Joy 
  I just had to go look  Joy you are not a sexy angel, and next time you dance please put on a bra.  Whoever got the lucky job of looking on her computer must be on the floor laughing 

nrcg 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 24, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »

Thanks seeme.... for the nightmares to come   

That girl needs HELP!  I'm glad that someone passed it all on to Kathi!

I'll bet Kathy had a fit!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.