April 30, 2024, 05:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466551 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 24, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: November 24, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

WARNING - SATIRE

Posted 11-23-09 08:59 AM 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Yz80&feature=channel

BOMBSHELL: Samantha Lyon---daughter of ANDREA LYON--- MURDERED CAYLEE ANTHONY!!!!....

Do you think it is merely a coincidence that Zanny's sister's name is SAMANTHA and that ANDREA LYON'S DAUGHTER IS NAMED SAMANTHA?...

Also, how can it be explained that SAMANTHA LYON WAS NAMED "SAMANTHA" -THE SAME NAME AS THE MURDERING- ACCOMPLICE- KIDNAPPER SAMANTHA GONZALEZ??

In fact , according to ANDREA LYON there is as much circumstantial evidence implicating SAMANTHA LYON as there is in implicating CASEY ANTHONY ( or ROY KRONK) in the KIDNAPPING AND MURDER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY..??

Whereby, it can be OBVIOUSLY concluded that SAMANTHA LYON MURDERED CAYLEE ANTHONY...

Further, SAMANTHA LYON took a "personal day" off for "menstrual cramps" ( the day before the remains were found?! Coincidence? NOT LIKELY!!)...

SAMANTHA LYON , EVIL SPAWN OF ANDREA LYON, WITH PREMEDITATION, IN A HEINOUS ,ATROCIOUS AND CRUEL MANNER, MURDERED CAYLEE ANTHONY....

If only LAW ENFORCEMENT had been doing their job, this information would have been known and SAMANTHA LYON, KILLER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY, WOULD NOW BE ON DEATH ROW ( still following "the script" per CASEY ANTHONY)...

P.S..If Roy Kronk can be deemed a SUSPECT, THEN THE BUTT-UGLY DAUGHTER OF ANDREA LYON--SAMANTHA LYON--- SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH THE MURDER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:WYXRrX__UvkJ:community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/18719393301+andrea+lyon&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

WARNING - SATIRE
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 10:45:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 24, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

I'm pretty sure I saw Joy on WKMG ..this is from tonight in downtown Orlando where people were protesting Palin, There's a banner and who I think is Joy is front and center w/white sunglasses on top of her head. She points to the man's banner and I hear her say bull and pointing at his banner.   Can't find the video on the WKMG site. I have it paused on my dvr. 

I had to get my digital camera out and see if I could get any pictures. Took 3 of them, this is one and I blacked out the other people.

IF this is Joy (looks like her!) then she sure makes the rounds.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 25, 2009, 12:11:36 AM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV's Bill Sheaffer answers latest criticism from TV analyst
posted by halboedeker on Nov 24, 2009 11:02:58 PM

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby has blasted WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer again. Hornsby does legal analyses for TV stations, too, usually WESH-Channel 2.

Via his blog, Hornsby suggests that Sheaffer passed private seminar materials to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich. Belich yesterday revealed what Andrea Lyon, a member of Casey Anthony's defense team, told a seminar of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Hornsby notes that Sheaffer is an association member and jumps to a conclusion by saying, "You do the math."

WFTV removed Belich's story from its Web site as a courtesy to the attorney who set up the seminar last year.

Sheaffer issued a statement to me tonight: "As your readers have seen over the past several days, one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts it to create a straw man upon whom to lodge false allegations. It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues.

"I have always been, and will continue to be, diligent in upholding my professional and ethical obligations, despite any false allegations to the contrary. As I had previously stated, the public, the judicial system and most of all, the victim of this unspeakable crime are best served if we remain focused on the facts of the case, the operation of our judicial system and those who work within it, and not those who opine on these matters. To do otherwise would do a disservice to the administration of justice."

On his blog, Hornsby writes: "So Mr. Sheaffer, I could care less if I am ever asked to provide my 'expert opinion' on television again because of my criticism of you -- I never asked one reporter to let me speak and I didn't get into criminal defense to be a local celebrity. I got into criminal defense because I love the fight. So know this, I will be on you like white on rice.

"You have sold out your colleagues (I hope FACDL kicks you out) and besmirched our profession."

It looks as if Hornsby has a fight, all right. What do you make of that?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wftvs-bill-sheaffer-answers-latest-criticism-from-tv-analyst.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: November 25, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby has blasted WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer again. Hornsby does legal analyses for TV stations, too, usually WESH-Channel 2.

Via his blog, Hornsby suggests that Sheaffer passed private seminar materials to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich. Belich yesterday revealed what Andrea Lyon, a member of Casey Anthony's defense team, told a seminar of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Hornsby notes that Sheaffer is an association member and jumps to a conclusion by saying, "You do the math."

WFTV removed Belich's story from its Web site as a courtesy to the attorney who set up the seminar last year.

Sheaffer issued a statement to me tonight: "As your readers have seen over the past several days, one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts it to create a straw man upon whom to lodge false allegations. It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues.

"I have always been, and will continue to be, diligent in upholding my professional and ethical obligations, despite any false allegations to the contrary. As I had previously stated, the public, the judicial system and most of all, the victim of this unspeakable crime are best served if we remain focused on the facts of the case, the operation of our judicial system and those who work within it, and not those who opine on these matters. To do otherwise would do a disservice to the administration of justice."

On his blog, Hornsby writes: "So Mr. Sheaffer, I could care less if I am ever asked to provide my 'expert opinion' on television again because of my criticism of you -- I never asked one reporter to let me speak and I didn't get into criminal defense to be a local celebrity. I got into criminal defense because I love the fight. So know this, I will be on you like white on rice.

"You have sold out your colleagues (I hope FACDL kicks you out) and besmirched our profession."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wftvs-bill-sheaffer-answers-latest-criticism-from-tv-analyst.html

I guess the truth be dam*ed. Andrea's conduct cannot be explained, so blame the messenger. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 25, 2009, 12:40:30 AM »

I'm pretty sure I saw Joy on WKMG ..this is from tonight in downtown Orlando where people were protesting Palin, There's a banner and who I think is Joy is front and center w/white sunglasses on top of her head. She points to the man's banner and I hear her say bull and pointing at his banner.   Can't find the video on the WKMG site. I have it paused on my dvr. 

I had to get my digital camera out and see if I could get any pictures. Took 3 of them, this is one and I blacked out the other people.

Joy is a busy, busy woman. I wonder who is watching her poor kids? 

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: November 25, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »

ok, dear friends. It's about that time. It's been nice to hang out in the cage today. 

Everyone have a good weekend.
Goodnmad, is that your beagle? I have red one similar looking and a tri... she's a brat tho the red one... but I love her.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: November 25, 2009, 06:08:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/24/caseys_lawyers_question_number_of_searchers.html
 Casey's Lawyers Question Number Of Searchers
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:41:28 PM

Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team wants to know how many people searched the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found.

The group Equusearch said 32 people looked there, but the defense has found at least two more.

Before Texas Equusearch was even in the picture, a man we talked to was here in these woods before Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered.

Casey's defense team filed a motion yesterday showing their hand.

They're trying to find anyone and everyone who was in these woods because they're trying to prove Caylee's body wasn't here until well after Casey went to jail.

"There's two different times I was out there with different teams," said Drew Tate.

Tate considers himself an outdoorsman. That's why when Caylee Anthony first was reported missing in mid July last year, he got curious and started searching around in the woods near the Anthony family home.
"We lifted up everything in our area and there's no doubt we would have found it if it was right where we were," Tate said.

Tate was here two days in July that first week, and then he returned in November with the Texas Equusearch group. He volunteered with them an entire week.

"It was the last day of the search we tried that area," Tate said. "We searched all over. Right as we were eating lunch they canceled it .. we were close that time."

Drew says he doesn't believe he was close to where the remains were found.

Two sworn statements, however, from other volunteers attached to yesterday's defense motion indicates those volunteers were close and they don't think Caylee's remains were there when they were there in September.

Drew says he examined anything he felt suspicious.

Tate said if he had seen a canvas bag, "I would have opened it, I would have seen it."

Drew says he was probably closest during his first search in July.

I should have smelled it at least the first go around .. we were close enough .. maybe we would have found something.

Tate says no one from the defense has talked with him about his searching. And Equusearch attorney Mark Nejame says he wants to speak out on the motion but he wont until early next week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 25, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »

Does our country not have free speech anymore? how can they pull an article about Andrea Lyons from the paper? I hope the judge and everyone saw that to show what she is and what she will stoop to to get her client off, truth be damned.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: November 25, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/24/caseys_lawyers_question_number_of_searchers.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Question Volunteer Searchers
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:28:32 AM

Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team wants to know how many people searched the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found.

The group Equusearch said 32 people looked there, but the defense has found at least two more.

Before Texas Equusearch was even in the picture, a man we talked to was here in these woods before Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered.

They're trying to find anyone and everyone who was in these woods because they're trying to prove Caylee's body wasn't here until well after Casey went to jail.

"There's two different times I was out there with different teams," said Drew Tate.
Tate considers himself an outdoorsman. That's why when Caylee Anthony first was reported missing in mid July last year, he got curious and started searching around in the woods near the Anthony family home.

"We lifted up everything in our area and there's no doubt we would have found it if it was right where we were," Tate said.

Tate was here two days in July that first week, and then he returned in November with the Texas Equusearch group. He volunteered with them an entire week.

"It was the last day of the search we tried that area," Tate said. "We searched all over. Right as we were eating lunch they canceled it .. we were close that time."

Two sworn statements, however, from other volunteers attached to yesterday's defense motion indicates those volunteers were close and they don't think Caylee's remains were there when they were there in September.

Tate said if he had seen a canvas bag, "I would have opened it, I would have seen it."

I should have smelled it at least the first go around .. we were close enough .. maybe we would have found something.
Tate says no one from the defense has talked with him about his searching. And Equusearch attorney Mark Nejame says he wants to speak out on the motion but he wont until early next week.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #890 on: November 25, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »

hi monkeys
I have a question does anyone know what happened to A1 she used to post here?  has anyone seen her.
meant to say always 1

OT
Always1 aka "A1" was banned.
thanks buffy for the info!  SORRY to hear it.
oops muffy

Buffy the Monkey Slayer

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 25, 2009, 07:58:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on August 11, 2008

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on September 1st, 2008

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: November 25, 2009, 07:59:05 AM »

I hope Judge Strickland heard the audio on youtube......he should know what he's dealing with

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 25, 2009, 08:10:35 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 25, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  FBM - it sure looks like her to me...if not there is look alike  fugly nut case running around Orlando

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 25, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »

Thanks NR....as usual Mr. Sheaffer has shown his professionalism in his response.  Unlike Hornsby who is obviously a lyonwannabe...notice his reason above for getting into criminal law...for the fight...NOT FOR JUSTICE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 25, 2009, 08:17:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
 Casey's Lawyers Question Number Of Searchers
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:41:28 PM

Reported by Adam Longo

Well, gee I wonder wh the defense hasn't spoken to Mr. Drew

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: November 25, 2009, 08:18:52 AM »

Does our country not have free speech anymore? how can they pull an article about Andrea Lyons from the paper? I hope the judge and everyone saw that to show what she is and what she will stoop to to get her client off, truth be damned.

Morning Jesse...I'd be willing to bet that JS has been made aware of this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 25, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on August 11, 2008

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on September 1st, 2008

Thanks tupelo!!

September 1, 2008 – Caylee’s Remains would have been under 1-3/4′ of water

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 25, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »

I hope Judge Strickland heard the audio on youtube......he should know what he's dealing with

I seeme!  I would bet on it...   so perhaps this is enough to get him to at least START getting tough will the defense and stop giving them so much loose rein   Make them start practicing law instead of throwing out crap to cause  diversions!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.