April 30, 2024, 03:49:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466538 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 25, 2009, 11:35:49 AM »

Part 4 Andrea Lyon speaks at 2008 Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO6YV0sw_Fk&feature=channel

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: November 25, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »

Part 3 Andrea Lyon speaks at 2008 Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKKkYpKHtX4&feature=email

In this part she makes the statement about female prosecutors wearing strap-ons at home.....

That old hag is a piece of work, isn't she? 

She needs to be popped in the head with one of those things.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #922 on: November 25, 2009, 12:27:16 PM »

Well HELLOOO monkeys...Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US families...

Drew Tate Searcher of the Woods Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGXwao-5Gtk
Drew Tate Searcher of the Wooded Area Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTTrHTfkJA

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #923 on: November 25, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

Thank-you seeme for those links. There is one thing to fight hard for your client, but this is not what a lot of defense lawyers are like. Well now that she has been exposed, I am ready for her to explain some of those comments, but I'm sure that wouldn't happen in a million years.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 25, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »

Thank-you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 25, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »

Thank you! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: November 25, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/casey-anthony-thanksgiving-20091125,0,5160258.story

Casey Anthony to spend another holiday behind bars, no family visits scheduled for Thanksgiving

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EST, November 25, 2009

Casey Anthony will spend another holiday behind bars Thursday.

Anthony, 23, will spend her second Thanksgiving at the Orange County Jail, and it appears as though she'll celebrate the holiday without family.

Jail officials said none of Anthony's relatives have scheduled to visit her.

It's unclear if defense attorney Jose Baez will visit Anthony, as attorney visits do not have to be pre-scheduled.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

It will be a typical day at the jail Thursday, a jail spokesman said.

The holiday menu includes oven-roasted turkey, seasoned potatoes, mixed vegetables, cranberry sauce, pumpkin spice cake, bread and juice.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 25, 2009, 12:47:23 PM »

I really, really like Drew Tate!    I am glad there are people in the world like him! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: November 25, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/casey-anthony-thanksgiving-20091125,0,5160258.story

Casey Anthony to spend another holiday behind bars, no family visits scheduled for Thanksgiving

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EST, November 25, 2009

Casey Anthony will spend another holiday behind bars Thursday.

Anthony, 23, will spend her second Thanksgiving at the Orange County Jail, and it appears as though she'll celebrate the holiday without family.

Jail officials said none of Anthony's relatives have scheduled to visit her.

It's unclear if defense attorney Jose Baez will visit Anthony, as attorney visits do not have to be pre-scheduled.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

It will be a typical day at the jail Thursday, a jail spokesman said.

The holiday menu includes oven-roasted turkey, seasoned potatoes, mixed vegetables, cranberry sauce, pumpkin spice cake, bread and juice.

Yum! Institutional style turkey is usually processed turkey patties. Pieces and parts of turkey smashed together. LOL, KC was complaining early on about yucky cole slaw and grits. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 25, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »

Part 3 Andrea Lyon speaks at 2008 Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKKkYpKHtX4&feature=email

In this part she makes the statement about female prosecutors wearing strap-ons at home.....

That old hag is a piece of work, isn't she? 

She needs to be popped in the head with one of those things.   

I'll volunteer. 

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: November 25, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on August 11, 2008

Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on September 1st, 2008

Good afternoon Monkeys!!

What I LOVE about these two analyses, is the fact that she went out of her way to be CONSERVATIVE, and ignored 75% of the rainfall that occurred.  So the idea that the water was 1 3/4' deep is very understated.  Those two "searchers" will be discounted immediately at trial, if we get that far.

And don't even get me started on the Lyons unprofessional chit.  GEEZ!   

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #931 on: November 25, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »

I'm surprised Ms. Lyon wasn't expelled from the legal profession for the travesty of not clearing Mr. Alton of the charges.  That's pretty bad.
Since I don't know anything about the rules of the legal profession, some of this seems very wrong to me. I sure wish someone that knows legal stuff could explain this, and that lecture she gave that wasn't supposed to be heard outside of the conference 

Good morning, everyone.  Mr. Hornsby stated that it wasn't to be heard outside of the conference... how alarming.  What if her views were about something else, would it be okay in his eyes for a one in her position in an unguarded moment to show she is really racist?  Should that be kept from the public, too?  Honestly in unguarded moments when a person "lets their hair down" so to speak, isn't that when they show who they really are?  Is the public only entitled to know the "spin version" of this person, who is an integral part of the justice system?  Shouldn't the public know the true character (or lack thereof, as the case may be) of someone in her position?  Yikes.  I find the whole situation just appalling.  (Sorry when i heard what she said, and then Hornsby's defending her... I just got so mad!)     
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: November 25, 2009, 01:38:04 PM »

I'm surprised Ms. Lyon wasn't expelled from the legal profession for the travesty of not clearing Mr. Alton of the charges.  That's pretty bad.
Since I don't know anything about the rules of the legal profession, some of this seems very wrong to me. I sure wish someone that knows legal stuff could explain this, and that lecture she gave that wasn't supposed to be heard outside of the conference 

Good morning, everyone.  Mr. Hornsby stated that it wasn't to be heard outside of the conference... how alarming.  What if her views were about something else, would it be okay in his eyes for a one in her position in an unguarded moment to show she is really racist?  Should that be kept from the public, too?  Honestly in unguarded moments when a person "lets their hair down" so to speak, isn't that when they show who they really are?  Is the public only entitled to know the "spin version" of this person, who is an integral part of the justice system?  Shouldn't the public know the true character (or lack thereof, as the case may be) of someone in her position?  Yikes.  I find the whole situation just appalling.  (Sorry when i heard what she said, and then Hornsby's defending her... I just got so mad!)     

You said exactly what I was thinking, only better!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: November 25, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV's Bill Sheaffer answers latest criticism from TV analyst
posted by halboedeker on Nov 24, 2009 11:02:58 PM

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby has blasted WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer again. Hornsby does legal analyses for TV stations, too, usually WESH-Channel 2.

Via his blog, Hornsby suggests that Sheaffer passed private seminar materials to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich. Belich yesterday revealed what Andrea Lyon, a member of Casey Anthony's defense team, told a seminar of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Hornsby notes that Sheaffer is an association member and jumps to a conclusion by saying, "You do the math."

WFTV removed Belich's story from its Web site as a courtesy to the attorney who set up the seminar last year.

Sheaffer issued a statement to me tonight: "As your readers have seen over the past several days, one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts it to create a straw man upon whom to lodge false allegations. It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues.

"I have always been, and will continue to be, diligent in upholding my professional and ethical obligations, despite any false allegations to the contrary. As I had previously stated, the public, the judicial system and most of all, the victim of this unspeakable crime are best served if we remain focused on the facts of the case, the operation of our judicial system and those who work within it, and not those who opine on these matters. To do otherwise would do a disservice to the administration of justice."

On his blog, Hornsby writes: "So Mr. Sheaffer, I could care less if I am ever asked to provide my 'expert opinion' on television again because of my criticism of you -- I never asked one reporter to let me speak and I didn't get into criminal defense to be a local celebrity. I got into criminal defense because I love the fight. So know this, I will be on you like white on rice.

"You have sold out your colleagues (I hope FACDL kicks you out) and besmirched our profession."

It looks as if Hornsby has a fight, all right. What do you make of that?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wftvs-bill-sheaffer-answers-latest-criticism-from-tv-analyst.html

And to think I once said Hornsby was Hot. BLECH!!! It's so true theat handsome is as handsome does. Does he not see how petty and spiteful and so unprofessional and sooooo jelous he sounds? It's an ugly glimpse into his personality but his personality is such that he doesn't recognize that.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 25, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

You said exactly what I was thinking, only better!
Same goes for me. Excellent post Girlzrock, excellent! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 25, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Totally inappropriate and I won't be offended if this comment is deleted, but I do tend to think that maybe Lyon made the strap-on comment out of disdain because she was born with hers? Okay, I'm ducking now.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 25, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »

Totally inappropriate and I won't be offended if this comment is deleted, but I do tend to think that maybe Lyon made the strap-on comment out of disdain because she was born with hers? Okay, I'm ducking now.
lol scatty

Loca
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 25, 2009, 02:19:10 PM »

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

Poor Casey, stuck in jail with that icky jail food.... I hope her food is served very cold!   Monkey Devil!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 25, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »

Under Lyon's audio tapes gone......         On WS, Hornsby is posting, and it is quite interesting.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 25, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »

Under Lyon's audio tapes gone......         On WS, Hornsby is posting, and it is quite interesting.

There is also a WESH and a WFTV logged on there    Wow...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.