June 15, 2024, 02:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 475731 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: November 27, 2009, 05:25:45 AM »

Florida Jail food

I hate to say it but that looks like our Meals on Wheels food program dinners.  Too good to be our jail food.  The ones here (I live in N. FL) have Mystery Meat 2x's a day!  Our food is so bad, CCA has run our jails for years, that the food has been on the news several different times.  Most was prisoner and realeased prisoner complaints but that food is a big joke around here.  It was reported to be the cheapest compressed rolls of meat made from all kinds of parts like a hot dog is made.  That is why prisoner commissary bills are so high. They make a lot of money off them because of the food sales.   I'm probably off a few pennies but I remember them saying it cost less than 5 dollars to feed a prisoner per day.  Lots of Mystery Meat for Ms. Casey.  But then again she doesn't turn much meat down now does she?  I'm sorry, I've been up too long waiting to go shopping with my son at 5am for Black Friday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: November 27, 2009, 07:06:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Justice For Caylee   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:08 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I still can't believe that the A's will not visit Casey over this holiday.  If they truly believed that she was innocent, wouldn't you think that they would ache to be able to see her and tell her that they love her?  Something's rotten in the state of Denmark, (or denial, as the case may be.)  At any rate, I have to go buy some towels and start Christmas shopping.  But I will be back!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: November 27, 2009, 09:25:02 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I still can't believe that the A's will not visit Casey over this holiday.  If they truly believed that she was innocent, wouldn't you think that they would ache to be able to see her and tell her that they love her?  Something's rotten in the state of Denmark, (or denial, as the case may be.)  At any rate, I have to go buy some towels and start Christmas shopping.  But I will be back!

From what I can see, Casey has no interest in communicating with her family, especially her parents. She totally blows them off in court and there would be glimpses of her trying to make eye contact with them as she enters and leaves the court room, and there aren't any. Lyon has said how important it is for them to communicate and Casey has obviously said she wants nothing to do with them. I'm sure she is less than happy that her family is living the high life now, something she thought she would be doing. Casey is the one who created this event, how dare her parents reap from it and be in the spotlight as she, the victim, sits in jail with everything taken away from her.  Her event planning failed her miserably.  Monkey Devil!

On the other side, her parents, I think the lack of deposits and/or the small amounts that are deposited, is very telling. This could be due to several reasons.....the deposits are based on what donations come in and they are waning....it's another power trip, you won't communicate with us, we will cut you off financially, or they privately have come to terms with what Casey did to so many people and ultimately to Caylee, "their" beloved child aka their granddaughter, they've decided to let her reap what she sowed. I think it's a combination of the latter two.  The defense team is urging George and Cindy to appear that they are standing behind Casey as another tool in the defense's game.....and since Cindy loves the spotlight too, she is obliging. JMO

By the way.......Good Morning Monkeys! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »

Good morning.  I got to thinking bout holidays for the A's.  I wonder if Shirley has holidays with CA or choses to spend them with the brothers.  I doubt they all get together like the good ole days.
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: November 27, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Happy Thanksgiving.  I am in Daytona Beach, Florida visiting my mom.  We are driving over to Orlando today to check out the Anthony home and the spot where sweet Caylee was found.  I'll be taking a few pictures and will report back.

I drove by the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach - were Gerogie-boy faux tried to commit suicide - not a great part of town.  My mom said it was just a few clocks from what they called their "red light" district. 

have a great day!

Cathie   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: November 27, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »

Florida Jail food

OMG, I would starve in jail. Guess that is why KC gets all those treats from the commissary.
Hahahah..I would lose 50lbs and my cholesterol would go down! Hahahaha

Doesn't if look foul. My Thanksgiving leftovers are tasting great today... can't imagine eating that carp.
Worse than the food would be the boredom of jail, I could not take that.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: November 27, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Happy Thanksgiving.  I am in Daytona Beach, Florida visiting my mom.  We are driving over to Orlando today to check out the Anthony home and the spot where sweet Caylee was found.  I'll be taking a few pictures and will report back.

I drove by the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach - were Gerogie-boy faux tried to commit suicide - not a great part of town.  My mom said it was just a few clocks from what they called their "red light" district. 

have a great day!

Cathie   

oh nice crafticathy
please take plenty of pics for us all interested in this case and justice for caylee. lol maybe you can drive by  baez office and throw an egg in his face just kidding kinda!!

how cool maybe you can act like a person looking for the wrong adress and knock  on their door and act like you are feeling faint and perhaps get invited inside~~no seriously I cant wait for you to report back. this case has captivated our attention from day 1
we love the little girl the grandparents forgot about.
god bless
loca

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: November 27, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

Florida Jail food

OMG, I would starve in jail. Guess that is why KC gets all those treats from the commissary.
Hahahah..I would lose 50lbs and my cholesterol would go down! Hahahaha

Doesn't if look foul. My Thanksgiving leftovers are tasting great today... can't imagine eating that carp.
Worse than the food would be the boredom of jail, I could not take that.
foul aint the word for it!  it looks totaly gross to me. I cant imagine eating that. of course when your hungry you will eat almost anything. But yeah it looks totaly gross only think looks half way decent is the juice.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: November 27, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »

Good morning.  I got to thinking bout holidays for the A's.  I wonder if Shirley has holidays with CA or choses to spend them with the brothers.  I doubt they all get together like the good ole days.

ddex

I never thought about that before! I hardly think that the anthonys broke bread with shirley and family that day. There seems to be alot of bad blood between cindy and brother Rick. I just got a thought! maybe shirley went to ricks in north carolina. I kinda get a feeling that the anthonys went to  a friends. one of the few they have left. not trying to be mean. but  the holidays will never been the same for any of the anthonys or their families.
we just want justice for caylee and like I have said before! caylee is in the hands of the lord! spared a life like casey meaning her upbringing and all the drama in that house. casey was a bomb waiting to explode one day and that day came and went and all that remians for the grandparents are memories and the healthy bank acount !! that they made by caylees death!
miss casey will live her life with the count down for her day with the needle or LWOP either way she will never walk free. I dont care what the  scream team does or says!! they are desperate and desperate makes you do crazy things..
rest in peace little CMA

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: November 27, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

cute little caylee!
my god how can anyone in her family  ignore her existence! Just look at her precious pics. The A's have alot to live with!
yupp casey hates her parent's and it shows in her actions or lack of when she is in court.
SHE I am sure must hold resentment towards her mother for ! making that 911 call and for showing up  at Tonys ruining her "vita bella"
She has nothing butt time to think of everything thing that has been taken from her by her own doing.
I think of all the lies she told the wild goose chase with the police to universal studios. I think of the 911 call about the car smell and  the 31 days she went without calling to report caylee missing , while she partied and sexed it up. Alot more  than that will  find her guilty guilty!!
What stands out more for me is: the high 5 between her and lee
 tell me  why would a mom do that knowing that she is being watched! than I think of her sitting with detectives and looking like she didnt have a care in the world sitting there playing with her nails and hair.

those days are over for her she  NOW has a new wardrobe a new pad to crash in and her very own chauffer to take her to and from her cell on days she has to make a public appearance.  her own papparazzi!!
what a life!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: November 27, 2009, 02:08:03 PM »

Thanks, loca!  Still thinking about Andrea Lyons here.  Thinking back also to a time in my life when I thrived on debate.  Did I mention I used to be very competitive?    I would research and analyze, study my opponent's weaknesses, and delight (or more accurately, gloat) in destroying their case.  Not too proud of it now, either.  It took me awhile to learn.  Yes, you win the "game", but in the end, you actually lose.  You lose your integrity, as competitiveness and winning become your gods.  Competitiveness unchecked, becomes just another form of addiction, with destructive results.  That's why highly competitive people often commit suicide when they perceive they've lost their edge.  Their self-esteem is built on their ability to win.  Watching Andrea Lyons' hateful comment tonight, I actually felt sorry for her.  Hold the bananas a sec and hear me out, please.  Although she's likely to never admit it (even to herself), how awful it must be to be so insecure that you feel the need to tear others down to make yourself feel good...how inadequate she must really feel.  How sad that she by being so extremely competitive in her limited world, she's missing out on the chance to meet incredible people all around her, year after passing year.  Truthfully, years later, I still find myself having to consciously choose against competitiveness at times, the need to win the argument/debate at all costs.  I'm not against competition done respectfully and with integrity.  In the end, the scorched earth policy will only scorch you.  The more people you alienate, the more alienated you become.

Now, let the bananas fly where they may...I'm ducking out anyway.   
I spy
no bananas being throwed from me! I couldnt of said it better myself. You speak the truth and you are an  example!   because you have been on her side of the fence. The woman is pathetic! what I find funny! ! is the ovious!! that baez wants so badly to be like her. I hear that he had a very explosive temper!! so he is in the right playfield with her. birds of a feather flock together.
He  is more pathetic than her and  I agree with you! I do think they are miserable people .

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: November 27, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 
PAPA, ARE YOU TIRED PAPA.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: November 27, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »

ddex, hi!

Somehow I don't think the "good ole days" were really that good. Either with Shirley or without. I could not imagine having a good holiday with George and/or Cindy!

(I do like what I have read about Shirley though.)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: November 27, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Petitioner......J.A.B.=Jose Angel Baez

speak about prior bad acts......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: November 27, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »

Just got back from Orlando where I went past the Anthony home, Caylee's remains site, sawgrass, amscot and fusion.

I was surprised at how close they all were to each other.  I was actually shocked!  I have been following this case since day one and seeing everything with my own eyes really put a few things into perspective.   I took a few snaps - hope I can post them ok. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: November 27, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Good Evening trim and all Monks.....especially those still 'stuffed'!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: November 27, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

Hi Monks....had a wonderful Thanksgiving....and I love that kc had no family visitors.....she has many years of this to look forward to!!

Going to buy towels???? Don't you know it's dangerous out there!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: November 27, 2009, 05:33:05 PM »

Just got back from Orlando where I went past the Anthony home, Caylee's remains site, sawgrass, amscot and fusion.

I was surprised at how close they all were to each other.  I was actually shocked!  I have been following this case since day one and seeing everything with my own eyes really put a few things into perspective.   I took a few snaps - hope I can post them ok. 

Sorry to quote myself - I was not sure how to post pictures.  If you slide the bar at the bottom of the pictures you can see the whole photo.

The first picture is of the Anthony home.  I was disgusted to see Lee's car parked in the grass.  (scroll the pic to the side to see).

The next two pictures are of the remains site.  They were taken on November 25, 2009. The woods area is where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. The area appears over grown and very thick but in actuality you could easily walk through the area. Lots of garbage was tossed around - I even saw a few mattresses.  I could see how Kronk (sp?) could very easily see into the spaces between the branches.  A perseon could easily walk through, 

I was shocked at how close this was to the Anthony family home.  Closer than I could ever dream. 

The last photo is the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach, Florida.  This is where George escaped to and allegedly attempted suicide.  The motel was in a pretty yucky part of town.  There was a liquor store across the street and a few of the motels along the strip.  I saw several people who appeared to be in transition or homeless. 

One note was how close amscott and sawgrass apts. were to her home.  It is hard to imagine what was going through Casey's mind.  IMO - it just proved to me more and more how narcissistic she is.

To see more pictures visit my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33163232@N00/  (hope this link works)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: November 27, 2009, 05:35:10 PM »

From what I can see, Casey has no interest in communicating with her family, especially her parents. She totally blows them off in court and there would be glimpses of her trying to make eye contact with them as she enters and leaves the court room, and there aren't any. Lyon has said how important it is for them to communicate and Casey has obviously said she wants nothing to do with them. I'm sure she is less than happy that her family is living the high life now, something she thought she would be doing. Casey is the one who created this event, how dare her parents reap from it and be in the spotlight as she, the victim, sits in jail with everything taken away from her.  Her event planning failed her miserably.  Monkey Devil!

On the other side, her parents, I think the lack of deposits and/or the small amounts that are deposited, is very telling. This could be due to several reasons.....the deposits are based on what donations come in and they are waning....it's another power trip, you won't communicate with us, we will cut you off financially, or they privately have come to terms with what Casey did to so many people and ultimately to Caylee, "their" beloved child aka their granddaughter, they've decided to let her reap what she sowed. I think it's a combination of the latter two.  The defense team is urging George and Cindy to appear that they are standing behind Casey as another tool in the defense's game.....and since Cindy loves the spotlight too, she is obliging. JMO

By the way.......Good Morning Monkeys! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends.

Well stated tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.