April 26, 2024, 12:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466204 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1940 on: December 09, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »

Found this comment by the guy that made the video on his youtube site.

bugsycline (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply You do know that this is a joke...

...correct?

as much as I am flattered that you think this was a real news story, we were all just making fun of the media hype surrounding this case. it was a retaliation to some obsessed folks whom live in the middle of the USA whom want to see more blood.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: December 09, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »

I got kicked out while watching the crazy man in the recliner. Please tell me that is a joke. The attorney looked like a crazy SNL character playing a lawyer and the man in the chair, well  . It's got to be a joke, right? TIA JSM

JMS,  I got kicked out too....but we have very high wind gusts going on here and the electric keeps going off.... yes it is a joke.....I tried to decipher the hand written motion for you and gave up...basically he is saying Casey is not guilty...that a under aged male killed Caylee and he says he is Legal Assistant Person to Casey....LOL.....he may be the one helping JB write some of those ridiculously written motions (j.k)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: December 09, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »

Nevermind... I answered my own question, that was a joke video. Stupid stupid JSM. I really believed it was real. 

JSM.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: December 09, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

bugsycline (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply You do know that this is a joke...

...correct?

as much as I am flattered that you think this was a real news story, we were all just making fun of the media hype surrounding this case. it was a retaliation to some obsessed folks whom live in the middle of the USA whom want to see more blood.

see!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: December 09, 2009, 01:02:01 PM »

I got kicked out while watching the crazy man in the recliner. Please tell me that is a joke. The attorney looked like a crazy SNL character playing a lawyer and the man in the chair, well  . It's got to be a joke, right? TIA JSM

JMS,  I got kicked out too....but we have very high wind gusts going on here and the electric keeps going off.... yes it is a joke.....I tried to decipher the hand written motion for you and gave up...basically he is saying Casey is not guilty...that a under aged male killed Caylee and he says he is Legal Assistant Person to Casey....LOL.....he may be the one helping JB write some of those ridiculously written motions (j.k)
I really, really thought it was a real video. I even looked up the tv station in Pittsburgh to see if it was legit.

Thanks for trying to go through what was written. I got as far as the first sentence. I gave up after that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: December 09, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »

12/08/2009           Motion
for Court's Permission to be Seated Forward of the Bar

Filed under the murder case........any ideas?

A GUESS ONLY - They want either BC or the A's or all three to sit at the defense table....the bar is the rail seperating the gallery from the area where the def and pros tables are.

Oppps Good Morning Monks!!
Good morning, Sunny and Tupelo!  And all monkeys!

Wow.  What a scene that would make.  Cindy and George and Brad, Oh my!  All sitting right next to Baez's "girl". What possible reason could they have for this? Perhaps they want some emotional scene to prove to the Judge that the big bad media will misconstrue their love for Casey and therefore he'll grant the motion to destroy the video visits.  I don't get this at all. 

Will be interesting.

IMO Geo & Cin Cin are "high maintenance" divas, searching & exploiting the spotlight whenever they can -it surely must be them.  Yes, it'll be interesting albeit nauseating.

Oh puleeeze!  nauseating alright     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: December 09, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »

OK...    what's the hold-up?   Where's our documents?     
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: December 09, 2009, 01:07:55 PM »

I really, really thought it was a real video. I even looked up the tv station in Pittsburgh to see if it was legit.

Thanks for trying to go through what was written. I got as far as the first sentence. I gave up after that.
Why would it seem so far fetched? Sheesh, he sounds as intelligent as the rest of the witnesses for the defense. He can have a seat right next to Joy Wray. For that matter maybe all of them can put up a banquet table and sit together...forward of the bar!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: December 09, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

I did too the first time I saw it......but someone, can't remember who, said it was a joke.....not such TV station...good sleuthng on your part.

Elgin is a fruitcake...it didn't make any sense at all. Just goes to show that anyone can file a motion

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1949 on: December 09, 2009, 01:08:12 PM »

Elgine Furlow Motions

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: December 09, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »

I wish I knew...I emailed Kealing but haven't heard back.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »

Updated: Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 10:49 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 10:49 AM EST
<snipped>
A man has filed motions on behalf of himself and Casey Anthony . One is a Motion to Dismiss. The other is a Motion of Inquiry.

In his handwritten documents, Elgine Furlow claims that Casey Anthony is innocent. He claims Casey Anthony said that a young under aged male killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

Read The Documents>>>
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...nthony-motions

He may be the one that asked to sit in front of the bar.
After this week, I want to sit in front of a bar.  On a bar stool, sipping a fine Shiraz.
Save me a stool 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:45 PM »

Why would it seem so far fetched? Sheesh, he sounds as intelligent as the rest of the witnesses for the defense. He can have a seat right next to Joy Wray. For that matter maybe all of them can put up a banquet table and sit together...forward of the bar!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1953 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    A Doc Dump!   

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

I myself would love to see them sit forward of the bar..... AS CO-DEFENDANTS!!  Good morning monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1954 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »

That's what I've been wondering 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: December 09, 2009, 01:11:07 PM »

The crazies are crawling outta the woodwork....
You got that right Sunny - this guy is clearly wacked.  Is this the guy who is in jail?  I recall another guy writing a letter that Casey is innocent. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: December 09, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »

I think if he were stuck in a suit to match Cindy's outfit of the day he would pass as Bobo's mentor.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: December 09, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    A Doc Dump!   

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

I myself would love to see them sit forward of the bar..... AS CO-DEFENDANTS!!  Good morning monkeys.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: December 09, 2009, 01:13:57 PM »

...correct?

see!!!
  Thanks Sunny, I should have used my noggin before I posted the st*pid JSM post.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: December 09, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »

Monkey Devil! Good one mizjay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.