April 19, 2024, 08:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 465857 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1960 on: December 09, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

The crazies are crawling outta the woodwork....
You got that right Sunny - this guy is clearly wacked.  Is this the guy who is in jail?  I recall another guy writing a letter that Casey is innocent. 
That's what I was remembering as well Mission, some guy in jail writing that she was innocent.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1961 on: December 09, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »

I got kicked out while watching the crazy man in the recliner. Please tell me that is a joke. The attorney looked like a crazy SNL character playing a lawyer and the man in the chair, well  . It's got to be a joke, right? TIA JSM

JMS,  I got kicked out too....but we have very high wind gusts going on here and the electric keeps going off.... yes it is a joke.....I tried to decipher the hand written motion for you and gave up...basically he is saying Casey is not guilty...that a under aged male killed Caylee and he says he is Legal Assistant Person to Casey....LOL.....he may be the one helping JB write some of those ridiculously written motions (j.k)
I really, really thought it was a real video. I even looked up the tv station in Pittsburgh to see if it was legit.

Thanks for trying to go through what was written. I got as far as the first sentence. I gave up after that.

I did too the first time I saw it......but someone, can't remember who, said it was a joke.....not such TV station...good sleuthng on your part.

Elgin is a fruitcake...it didn't make any sense at all. Just goes to show that anyone can file a motion
Thanks Sunny. Yes I think the guy is fruitloops too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: December 09, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »

I got kicked out while watching the crazy man in the recliner. Please tell me that is a joke. The attorney looked like a crazy SNL character playing a lawyer and the man in the chair, well  . It's got to be a joke, right? TIA JSM

JMS,  I got kicked out too....but we have very high wind gusts going on here and the electric keeps going off.... yes it is a joke.....I tried to decipher the hand written motion for you and gave up...basically he is saying Casey is not guilty...that a under aged male killed Caylee and he says he is Legal Assistant Person to Casey....LOL.....he may be the one helping JB write some of those ridiculously written motions (j.k)
I really, really thought it was a real video. I even looked up the tv station in Pittsburgh to see if it was legit.

Thanks for trying to go through what was written. I got as far as the first sentence. I gave up after that.
Why would it seem so far fetched? Sheesh, he sounds as intelligent as the rest of the witnesses for the defense. He can have a seat right next to Joy Wray. For that matter maybe all of them can put up a banquet table and sit together...forward of the bar!

I think if he were stuck in a suit to match Cindy's outfit of the day he would pass as Bobo's mentor.
  Yes, he could have the honor of being the first non hispanic male whacko to be a witness in a case of this magnitude. Bravo!!!!!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1963 on: December 09, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »

Here is the Alibi guy from early on that said he had paid Casey for her services during the time Caylee was murdered.

Casey Anthony Alibi Comes Forth to Prove Casey Innocent of Caylee Murder Breaking News

Some people have to much time on their hands causing their imaginations to become overactive 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: December 09, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    A Doc Dump!   

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

I myself would love to see them sit forward of the bar..... AS CO-DEFENDANTS!!  Good morning monkeys.

Me too!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: December 09, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »

NorthernRose.......     No way to forget that guy.

I know.  He was special   

Thanks for posting that NR.          That's gotta be a joke, right?      
I'm thinkin so but in his mind it isn't.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: December 09, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

You got that right Sunny - this guy is clearly wacked.  Is this the guy who is in jail?  I recall another guy writing a letter that Casey is innocent. 
That's what I was remembering as well Mission, some guy in jail writing that she was innocent.

That was Jerry Jackson

http://www.wftv.com/news/20669869/detail.html

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: December 09, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Why would it seem so far fetched? Sheesh, he sounds as intelligent as the rest of the witnesses for the defense. He can have a seat right next to Joy Wray. For that matter maybe all of them can put up a banquet table and sit together...forward of the bar!

Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: December 09, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

I wish there was a crowd of people who would go wearing Justice For Caylee tee shirts like the ones who wore them the other day at the court for Elizabeth Olten. Poor Caylee is forgotten in all this.  WAAAH.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: December 09, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

That was Jerry Jackson

http://www.wftv.com/news/20669869/detail.html

Thanks Northern Rose  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1970 on: December 09, 2009, 01:29:25 PM »

I wish there was a crowd of people who would go wearing Justice For Caylee tee shirts like the ones who wore them the other day at the court for Elizabeth Olten. Poor Caylee is forgotten in all this.  WAAAH.
She is, and unfortunately in high profile cases this happens. All the circus like antics seem to be what the media wants to report 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 09, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    A Doc Dump!   

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

I myself would love to see them sit forward of the bar..... AS CO-DEFENDANTS!!  Good morning monkeys.

Hi Searching...that would indeed be a dream come true!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: December 09, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

Are you monkeys almost ready for a clean cage?  We've got another 7 or 8 posts to go 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: December 09, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »

Are you monkeys almost ready for a clean cage?  We've got another 7 or 8 posts to go 

Let's hit a new cage for the doc dump
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:09 PM »

That is such a great idea - with the weather we are having it wouldn't take much to convince me to get on a plane and head to Florida and you can bet I would be there.  It would be wonderful if a group of people down there would do that - Caylee needs her support to be present.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »

Hi Mission...I am fairly sure it is...I have been trying to find the other document but my electricity keeps going out and I have to start all over.....ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:46 PM »

She is, and unfortunately in high profile cases this happens. All the circus like antics seem to be what the media wants to report 

So much has gone on, but really it's bizarre that I don't ever recall Casey pleading for Caylee or crying..nothing. She really is the selfish b*tch. Fire up sparky, make sure she's in good working order and all. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »

Ready Muffy let's roll.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: December 09, 2009, 01:36:03 PM »

I think if he were stuck in a suit to match Cindy's outfit of the day he would pass as Bobo's mentor.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: December 09, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

Ready Muffy let's roll.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.