March 29, 2024, 04:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12-year-old boy accused of raping 3 younger boys Caddo Parish, LA  (Read 2056 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 04, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

12-year-old accused of raping 3 younger boys
Posted: Nov 04, 2009 5:05 PM EST

SHREVEPORT, LA (AP) - Sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Chadwick says a 12-year-old Caddo Parish boy is accused of raping three younger boys.

Chadwick says the 12-year-old has been booked into the Caddo Juvenile Detention Center on three counts of aggravated rape, and is awaiting a hearing.

She says Lt. Sam Hall arrested the boy after investigating allegations that he sexually assaulted the boys both before and after he moved into the same house as the alleged victims.

She says the younger boys are not related to the 12-year-old. The oldest of the three is 7 years old.

Names were withheld because all four are juveniles.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=11444924

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 07:39:28 AM »

News Releases
Twelve-year-old boy charged with rape
Wednesday, Nov 04, 2009 1:17pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A 12-year-old boy was arrested Tuesday by the Caddo Sheriff’s Office for the aggravated rape of three boys, seven years old and younger.

Caddo Sheriff’s Lt. Sam Hall made the arrest following an investigation into allegations that the 12 year old sexually assaulted the boys while they lived together and also on several occasions before the 12 year old moved into the victims’ house. The suspect is not related to the victims.

The 12 year old was booked into the Caddo Juvenile Detention Center on three counts of aggravated rape. He is awaiting a hearing.
http://www.caddosheriff.org/viewupdate.php?id=331

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.