March 19, 2024, 04:14:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting at Ft. Hood Texas 11/05/09 13 dead, 43 wounded-(Murder Charges)  (Read 730204 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »

CNN: A neighbor of Hasan said that he lived with who she assumed to be his brother in Silversprings . There is a banner on their apartment door in Arabic. Seemed to be nice people.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »

Just read this...     

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/islamic-awakening-forum-on-fort-hood-shooter-what-a-brave-mujahid.html

Islamic Awakening Forum on Fort Hood shooter: "What a brave mujahid"
Misunderstanders of Islam abound on this thread at Islamic Awakening, discussing the jihad shooting at Fort Hood today.

mujahid_moonsighter Junior Member Muslim Male Join Date: Aug 2007 Location: Riyadh, Saudia Arabia Posts: 53 Rep Power: 3 mujahid_moonsighter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: As many as 9 killed in Fort Hood shootings, officials say
reports now are saying that the shooter was a convert(revert) to Islam, a Major(officer) in the army

Allahu akbar insha Allah he be shaheed, what a brave mujahid

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »

Just read this...     

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/islamic-awakening-forum-on-fort-hood-shooter-what-a-brave-mujahid.html

Misunderstanders of Islam abound on this thread at Islamic Awakening, discussing the jihad shooting at Fort Hood today.

mujahid_moonsighter Junior Member Muslim Male Join Date: Aug 2007 Location: Riyadh, Saudia Arabia Posts: 53 Rep Power: 3 mujahid_moonsighter is on a distinguished road
reports now are saying that the shooter was a convert(revert) to Islam, a Major(officer) in the army

The White House is burning the midnight oil with meetings tonight. I guess they are trying to decide how to explain this.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2009, 08:50:18 PM »

Vehicles are now being allowed on post at #forthood after #fthoodshootings. Scott & White hospital reports 2 out of surgery and in ICU.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »

Fort Hood Jihad Update: "Local soldier: Fort Hood shooting 'a bloody mess,'" by T.J. Aulds for The Galveston Daily News, November 5 (thanks to Constantine):

"They were telling him that one guy was shouting something in Arabic while he was shooting," Tom Hunt said. "He couldn't say much more than that."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/they-were-telling-him-that-one-guy-was-shouting-something-in-arabic-while-he-was-shooting.html

And I can just about guess what he was yelling in arabic. 
ALLAH AKBAR?

But..but, how did you know? 
You didn't know JSM knows Arabic Fanny? Seriously just a GOOD guess.
Is the Commanding General an Obaminac? Is that why it's taking so long for this presser to happen? I got home @ 6 pm est, the presser was supposed to start "within minutes". It's now 2 hours and 40 mins later, and no presser. C'mon, folks, give us the info you have. Of course, we don't expect you to tell us everything, but the people on the base deserves to know what little truth you can tell them. And WE deserve to know, also. Number one on my list is why was this nutjob transferred from Walter Reed to TX? Seems like a demotion to me. And so he didn't want to go to Iraq. Gee, I bet a lot of our nations finest don't want to deploy, but THEY DO! BASTARD!

And now, on a church note: I asked Father on my way out of Mass 2 weeks ago, why he had stopped praying for our military during our General Intercessionary prayers. He said (and I'm not even paraphrasing here!) "Oh, I gave up on them". I practically yelled at him "But Father, you can't give up on our guys! No matter how you feel about the wars, you have to pray for our soldiers!"

Last Sunday, hubby said Father included the prayers for the military. Good thing he did, if he didn't, I would have broken my pre-chemo ban on public stuff and stood up in church and prayed the prayer myself. Wonder how Father is feeling now??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »

Am thinking I just read somewhere that he was born in VA or somewhere on the east coast? 

But at any rate, by "one of our own", I meant one of our own soldiers. 

That is correct, according to his cousin. He's a US citizen.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2009, 08:53:41 PM »

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977887320
USA citizens, please light a candle and gather in prayer for Ft Hood shootings
November 05, 2009 06:10 PM EST
views: 558 | rating: 10/10 (3 votes) | comments: 9

Can we all light a candle sometime tonight and gather with our families to pray for the fallin hero's at Ft Hood. Also lift up our soldiers fighting for our safety and the freedoms we enjoy in the USA.

Thank you and God Bless The USA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2009, 08:53:54 PM »

AP source: Authorities had concerns about suspected shooter, reviewed Internet postings

Federal law enforcement officials say the suspected Fort Hood, Texas, shooter had come to their attention at least six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats.

The officials say the postings appeared to have been made by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who was killed during the shooting incident that left least 11 others dead and 31 wounded. The officials say they are still trying to confirm that he was the author. They say an official investigation was not opened.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

One of the Web postings that authorities reviewed is a blog that equates suicide bombers with a soldier throwing himself on a grenade to save the lives of his comrades.

http://www.newser.com/article/d9bpnsqo0/ap-source-authorities-had-concerns-about-suspected-shooter-reviewed-internet-postings.html
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »

CNN: A neighbor of Hasan said that he lived with who she assumed to be his brother in Silversprings . There is a banner on their apartment door in Arabic. Seemed to be nice people.
Most mass murderers do seem like "nice people", until they're killing you. Just ask Ted Bundy.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »

Fort Hood Jihad Update: "Local soldier: Fort Hood shooting 'a bloody mess,'" by T.J. Aulds for The Galveston Daily News, November 5 (thanks to Constantine):

"They were telling him that one guy was shouting something in Arabic while he was shooting," Tom Hunt said. "He couldn't say much more than that."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/they-were-telling-him-that-one-guy-was-shouting-something-in-arabic-while-he-was-shooting.html

ALLAH AKBAR?

Is the Commanding General an Obaminac? Is that why it's taking so long for this presser to happen? I got home @ 6 pm est, the presser was supposed to start "within minutes". It's now 2 hours and 40 mins later, and no presser. C'mon, folks, give us the info you have. Of course, we don't expect you to tell us everything, but the people on the base deserves to know what little truth you can tell them. And WE deserve to know, also. Number one on my list is why was this nutjob transferred from Walter Reed to TX? Seems like a demotion to me. And so he didn't want to go to Iraq. Gee, I bet a lot of our nations finest don't want to deploy, but THEY DO! BASTARD!

And now, on a church note: I asked Father on my way out of Mass 2 weeks ago, why he had stopped praying for our military during our General Intercessionary prayers. He said (and I'm not even paraphrasing here!) "Oh, I gave up on them". I practically yelled at him "But Father, you can't give up on our guys! No matter how you feel about the wars, you have to pray for our soldiers!"

Last Sunday, hubby said Father included the prayers for the military. Good thing he did, if he didn't, I would have broken my pre-chemo ban on public stuff and stood up in church and prayed the prayer myself. Wonder how Father is feeling now??

The news conference is taking so long because the White House hasn't decided what the Lt General is going to be allowed to say....

We will pray for our soldiers, we will all pray for our soldiers.  an angelic monkey  And I hope the priest of your church has gone to confession and asked for forgiveness. I would call him on the phone and ask him how he feels if I knew who he was. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »

ALLAH AKBAR?

The news conference is taking so long because the White House hasn't decided what the Lt General is going to be allowed to say....

We will pray for our soldiers, we will all pray for our soldiers.  an angelic monkey  And I hope the priest of your church has gone to confession and asked for forgiveness. I would call him on the phone and ask him how he feels if I knew who he was. 
I'm so mad right now I almost did call him. But then I decided not to cast stones, but rather put my energy into prayer. (Man, this Bible class is really paying off! The bushel baskets of grace I'm earning....)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »

Raw footage of the scene of the Ft. Hood shooting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gxUheTaxo4M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gxUheTaxo4M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

I've tried to watch a little of CNN while waiting for the news conference because I didn't want to watch O'Rielly tonight. CNN is all about "Post traumatic stress syndrome" (the shooter never went to war) and don't be quick to judge his motives because he is Muslim. Even my hero General Honore was on there talking about the Post traumatic stress, like Hasan had it or something. Now I am mad at him, and don't know why I even turned to CNN! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2009, 09:03:04 PM »

Most mass murderers do seem like "nice people", until they're killing you. Just ask Ted Bundy.

Exactly.

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

I've tried to watch a little of CNN while waiting for the news conference because I didn't want to watch O'Rielly tonight. CNN is all about "Post traumatic stress syndrome" (the shooter never went to war) and don't be quick to judge his motives because he is Muslim. Even my hero General Honore was on there talking about the Post traumatic stress, like Hasan had it or something. Now I am mad at him, and don't know why I even turned to CNN! 
He was freaked out by the things he heard from the returning soldiers. Uhm...I think most folks who work in that field are regularly psych tested. Wonder how this was missed?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 05, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

Fort Hood shooting: Nidal Malik Hasan 'said Muslims should rise up'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6511591/Fort-Hood-shooting-Nidal-Malik-Hasan-said-Muslims-should-rise-up.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #176 on: November 05, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »

ALLAH AKBAR?

Tevye, we have a new priest that doesn't pray for our military. Our other one did (Air Force chaplain and the one before Army), I think I will take this one to task. He says prayers for the president and congress, but never says anything about the soldiers in harms way. I am usually the first one out of Mass stepping on his robes, but if he doesn't say prayers for the military I will confront him about it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »

Just read this...     

The White House is burning the midnight oil with meetings tonight. I guess they are trying to decide how to explain this.

If I live to be 100 I will never forget O's comments earlier.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »

Mr Hasan said his cousin was a US-born Muslim who had joined the military after high school. He had served as a psychiatrist at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington DC, which treats many badly wounded troops.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2009, 09:06:39 PM »

He was freaked out by the things he heard from the returning soldiers. Uhm...I think most folks who work in that field are regularly psych tested. Wonder how this was missed?

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.