March 18, 2024, 08:24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting at Ft. Hood Texas 11/05/09 13 dead, 43 wounded-(Murder Charges)  (Read 730104 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: August 16, 2013, 03:42:45 PM »

August 16, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/ChrisShadrock

Chris Shadrock ‏@ChrisShadrock 32m
RT “@RachelCoxKWTX: #hasan removes mitigation expert from witness list, judge orders he be there for sentencing phase”

Chris Shadrock ‏@ChrisShadrock 2h
Brigitte Woosley putting the finishing touches on today sketch of Sgt. Munley testifying. pic.twitter.com/631OXgj4Uy

Rachel Cox ‏@RachelCoxKWTX 2h
Munley: "I see him (Hasan) standing over me trying to fire his weapon as well and his weapon was not firing" #hasantrial
 Retweeted by Chris Shadrock

Munley saw a red flash cross her eyes at one point, finally heard Off. Todd yell "drop your weapon" and she sees Hasan go down #HasanTrial

Munley testified that she and Hasan shot at each other, and they got to w/in 8' and both their guns malfunctioned #HasanTrial

Dash cam video from Nov 5 was played in court, in it you can hear intervals of rapid gun fire and yelling. #HasanTrial

Munley was on the stand for 20mins, recounts getting called to shots fired at SRP Building. #HasanTrial

MP Officer Kimberly Munley just took the stand, she exchanged gun fire with Hasan and was shot by him #HasanTrial

Fort Hood Shootings ‏@FtHoodShootings 3h
Evidence of a gun battle: outside SRP bldg. agents found 63 spent 5.7 shells (Hasan) and 13 9 mm (belonging to police).
 Retweeted by Chris Shadrock

Chris Shadrock ‏@ChrisShadrock 3h
Cowling is now off the stand, and we are in recess until 11:20 am #HasanTrial

Chris Shadrock ‏@ChrisShadrock 4h
On the stand now, FBI Special Agent Donna Cowling, she is detailing Hasan's apartment and what little they found. #HasanTrial

Chris Shadrock ‏@ChrisShadrock 4h
@asunlovingmom told Rancier Gate will be closed during the trial & only when #Hasan is on post. Sorry it took so late to find out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: August 16, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »

Can anyone imagine the terror this officer must have felt?   

http://www.statesman.com/ap/ap/crime/fort-hood-case-moves-outside-building-of-rampage/nZQb2/
Fort Hood suspect kicked gun from officer's hand
August 16, 2013

FORT HOOD, Texas — With the gunman standing over her, Fort Hood police officer Kimberly Munley tried to fire her weapon as she lay bleeding on the ground. Nothing happened.
The shooter then kicked the gun from her hand. But then the shooter's gun malfunctioned and he stumbled back as one of Munley's fellow officers yelled, "Drop your weapon." The officer fired, and the gunman fell.
Munley recalled those seconds while testifying Friday at the military trial of Maj. Nidal Hasan, who is accused of killing 13 people that day at the Texas military base in November 2009. The Army psychiatrist also is accused of wounding more than 30 others in the worst mass shooting ever on the U.S. military base.
When asked if the man who tried to kill her was in the courtroom, Munley — who was shot three times — pointed to Hasan.
Munley told jurors that she quickly spotted someone in Army clothing with a gun after arriving at the scene, a medical building on the Army post that had been crowded with soldiers preparing to deploy. She then heard her colleague, Sgt. Mark Todd, order the man to drop his weapon.
Munley said she saw a red laser flash across her eyes, and she began taking fire. She said the gunman was running and firing in her direction, so she took cover behind a building.
"I realized he was not slowing down whatsoever," she testified. "He rounded the corner and within eight feet or so, we blindly began to exchange fire."
She was shot once in her right hand and twice in her right leg.
"When I fell to the ground, the shooter was closer to me," she testified. "I tried to continue to fire. My weapon would not fire. Some sort of malfunction in my weapon. I see him standing over me trying to shoot me."
She said Hasan then "kicked the weapon out of my hand." She said she crawled to regain her gun as Hasan was trying to fix his weapon when she heard Todd again order the gunman to drop his weapon. Todd then fired his gun, Munley said.
"I see him go down," she said of Hasan. She explained that she then scooted herself up a wall to "try to put pressure on what I know is an arterial wound."
Hasan — who is acting as his own attorney — raised no objections and declined to ask any questions during Munley's testimony, which has largely been his strategy since the trial began last week. His lack of defense so far has allowed prosecutors to call more than 70 witnesses, indicating that the trial could wrap up far sooner than the months-long timeline originally announced by the judge.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: August 16, 2013, 06:40:18 PM »

August 16, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KCENSophia

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 2h
Civ lawyer for #forthoodshooting victims tells me their constitutional rights are violated bc judge won't let them talk to media @KCENNews

"We are contemplating an appeal"-Civlawyer for #forthoodshooting victims tells me about judge's denial of his request to let them2talk2media

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 4h
Civ lawyer for #forthoodshooting victims files motion to let them talk to press. Judge denies it @KCENNews

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 5h
Pistol used in #forthoodshootings entered as evidence. The slide was forward and loaded @KCENNews

Kim Munley testified "I heard sgt Todd yell 'Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon!'" Then she saw #Hasan go down @KCENNews

"I see him standing above me trying to fire his weapon as well, and his will not fire," Kim Munley @KCENNews Her gun jammed at the same time

Officer Kim Munley took the stand, the officer who helped taken down #Hasan @KCENNews

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 6h
63 5.7x28 shell casings, 29 unspent 5.7x28 unspent shells, 13 9MM casings found outside building where #forthoodshooting started @KCENNews

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 6h
FBI Agent is beginning to testify about a second type of bullet found at crime scene. #Hasan @KCENNews

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 7h
FBI agent testifies 76 shell casings and 2 mags found around building where #forthoodshootings happened #Hasan @KCENNews

Paper towel roll 1 of few items found @ Hasan's apt. Pros has said #Hasan put them in his pocket before shooting so bullets wouldn't jungle

FBI agents only found card table, prayer rug, shredder and firearm items is Hasan's apt #Hasan @KCENNews

"When we got to the apt, it was not so much what we saw, it was what we didn't see." -FBI Agent who searched #Hasan 's empty apt @KCENNews

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 16, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »

August 16, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KenKalthoffNBC5

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 5h
#forthood trial squad car video recorded rapid gunfire, ended in just a few minutes. @NBCDFW

Munley's squad car video was played, showing her race to the scene. People seen running away as she pulled up, then sound of gunfire@NBCDFW

#forthood suspect Nidal Hasan asked Munley no questions. @NBCDFW

#forthood officer Munley said Hasan was standing over her, his gun mslfunctioned and another officer then fired and took Hasan down@NBCDFW

Former #forthood police officer Munley explained the gun battle she had with Nidal Hasan. She was shot 3 times and fired at him. @NBCDFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 6h
Kimberley Munley called to the stand at #forthood mass shooting trial. @NBCDFW

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: August 18, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »

http://www.startribune.com/nation/220104361.html
Fort Hood prosecutors hope to address motive in worst mass shooting ever on US military base
August 18, 2013

FORT HOOD, Texas — The prosecutors pursuing the death penalty against the Army psychiatrist accused in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage will soon begin trying to answer a difficult but key question: Why did Maj. Nidal Hasan attack his fellow soldiers in the worst mass shooting ever on a U.S. military base?

Both sides offered a few hints so far. Although he's been mostly silent in the courtroom, Hasan used his brief opening statement to tell jurors he had "switched sides" in what he called America's war with Islam; he later leaked documents to the media showing he believed he could be a martyr.

Military prosecutors opened the trial by saying they would show that Hasan felt he had a "jihad duty," referring to a Muslim term for a religious war or struggle. After calling almost 80 witnesses over two weeks, prosecutors said Friday they would begin tackling the question this week.

How much they can say to jurors, however, may be limited by the judge. Even though plenty of information about Hasan's extremist views has been published since the rampage, the 13 military officers on the jury said they had not closely followed the case and wouldn't read news coverage during the trial.

Prosecutors asked the military judge, Col. Tara Osborn, on Friday to approve evidence and several witnesses to explain Hasan's mindset. Such evidence includes references to Hasan Akbar, a Muslim soldier sentenced to death for attacking fellow soldiers in Kuwait during the 2003 Iraq invasion.

Prosecutor Col. Steve Henricks told Osborn that Hasan had shown interest in Akbar's case and prosecutors wanted to prove Hasan's attack was a "copycat." The skeptical judge told Henricks she didn't want to hold a "mini-trial" of Akbar and asked how he would introduce the case to jurors. Henricks said he planned to call a prosecutor to discuss its basics, but he didn't identify the prosecutor. Akbar was prosecuted by Col. Mike Mulligan, the lead prosecutor in Hasan's trial.

Henricks has alleged that besides his so-called "jihad duty," Hasan was looking for ways to get out of deploying, and he said witnesses could include former classmates who heard him talking about suicide bombers.

Prosecutors also said they wanted to introduce three emails, but they didn't disclose details. The FBI has said Hasan sent numerous emails starting in December 2008 to Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical U.S.-born Islamic cleric killed by a drone strike in Yemen in 2011.

Osborn promised to rule Monday on what prosecutors could present.

Even if Osborn keeps out most or all of the disputed evidence — a possibility since any issue could come up on appeal — prosecutors have done plenty to prove Hasan deserves the death penalty, said Richard Rosen, a military law expert who teaches at Texas Tech University. He described some of what prosecutors hope to present as further "nails in the coffin."

"This isn't a terrorism trial, and she may decide that this would just unnecessarily inflame the jury, and that it's not worth the risk," Rosen said. "But it clearly is relevant evidence."
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: August 18, 2013, 03:19:38 PM »

http://kdhnews.com/military/hasan_trial/hasan-i-was-defending-my-religion/article_efda373c-07b7-11e3-9ff9-0019bb30f31a.html
Hasan: ‘I was defending my religion’
August 18, 2013

In a letter to the Killeen Daily Herald, Maj. Nidal Hasan summed up his motive for the Nov. 5, 2009, Fort Hood shooting: “I was defending my religion.”
Hasan, who is Muslim, mailed three pages of handwritten notes and three additional typed pages to the Herald’s newsroom from his cell at the Bell County Jail.
“It is one thing for the United States to say ‘We don’t want Shariah (God’s) law to govern us’ but its [sic] not acceptable to have a foreign policy that tries to replace Shariah law for a more secular form of government,” the accused Fort Hood shooter wrote.
The hand-written portions contain new information about the motive of the 42-year-old Army psychiatrist accused of carrying out the worst mass shooting on a military base in U.S. history. The letter postmarked July 31 was received late last week.
The typed documents are identical to an earlier release sent to Fox News in which Hasan stated Shariah trumps U.S. law.
It is not the first time Hasan released documents to the Herald. He mailed a copy of a transcript of a conversation he had with an Al Jazeera reporter and authorized the release of a portion of his intended opening statement to a Herald reporter through his former civilian attorney, John Galligan.
More...

Link to Hasan Letter at above link, left hand side of page (scroll down a bit)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: August 18, 2013, 07:02:20 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/news/Prosecution-expected-to-rest-in-Fort-Hood-trial-220125021.html
Prosecution expected to rest in Fort Hood trial
August 18, 2013

FORD HOOD, Texas -- The prosecution is expected to rest this week in the trial of Major Nidal Hasan, accused in the deadly 2009 shooting rampage at Ford Hood.
On Friday, Hasan removed one of the two witnesses set to testify for his defense.

Hasan is expected to begin his defense later this week.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: August 18, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/military/hasan-trial-can-cause-new-stress-for-veterans/article_853062fe-ba78-5c15-9473-c4afd5b07aed.html
Hasan trial can cause new stress for veterans
August 18, 2013

Regardless of the outcome of accused Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Hasan’s military court martial, the case likely has caused some strain on area veterans and military personnel attempting to embrace civilian life, mental health advocates say.
On one hand, families of the 13 people who were killed in the attack may feel some sense of relief that the trial is finally underway after being delayed for nearly four years.

Some of the more than 60 witnesses and survivors who testified may feel a cathartic release in being able to confront Hasan in court and relay their experiences, the experts say.

But details of the Nov. 5, 2009 shooting on the military base that left 13 dead and dozens wounded may also trigger area veterans’ memories of combat experiences, leading to physiological and mental responses that could impact their daily lives, said Suzy Gulliver, a psychologist who heads Scott & White’s new Brain Research on American Veterans and Emergency Responders (BRAVER) Institute in Waco.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: August 19, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KDHCrime

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 33m
The start of today's hearing has been delayed 30 minutes so far ... #Hasan #FtHood

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 1h
We've been told the prosecution will not rest its case today. #Hasan #FtHood

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 1h
Just talked to Army appeals court. #Hasan's standby counsel still have yet to file the appeal they said they would.

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 2h
Here's a direct link to DL the PDF of a handwritten letter Nidal #Hasan sent to the Herald. http://kdhnews.com/military/hasan_trial/hasan-letter/pdf_b530a86a-068a-11e3-8136-001a4bcf6878.html

At stake today is whether the prosecution will be allowed to put on some evidence of #Hasan's Islamic extremism to show motive.

I can you missed it, here's the article I wrote for Sunday's Herald, which spotlights a letter we got from #Hasan http://kdhnews.com/military/hasan_trial/hasan-i-was-defending-my-religion/article_efda373c-07b7-11e3-9ff9-0019bb30f31a.html?_dc=981899038655.6833

Good morning from #FtHood! Back for day 10 of accused Fort Hood shooter Nidal #Hasan's capital murder court-martial.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: August 19, 2013, 10:34:42 AM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBCDFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 48m
Hasan will present a defense, expected to take only hours? Guilt or innocence verdict likely this week. Then #forthood sentencing. @NBCDFW
 Retweeted by NBC DFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 50m
25 more #forthood Hasan trial witnesses could take days. Fewer would shorten trial. Best guess of prosecution rest is now Tuesday @NBCDFW
 Retweeted by NBC DFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 52m
At #forthood Nidal Hasan trial day 10, judge to rule on how many more prosecution witnesses will be allowed. Could be 25! 9am start @NBCDFW
 Retweeted by NBC DFW

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: August 19, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets

Day 10 of Nidal #Hasan trial: Pros expected to prove motive and radicalization, could close by Wed. @KCENNews

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: August 19, 2013, 12:00:51 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KDHCrime

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 20m
Firearms expert to testify to 29 bullets recovered from 21 survivors of #FtHood shooting & 45 bullets and fragments form 13 deceased. #Hasan

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 43m
#Hasan's emails and messages to Anwar al-Awlaki are also OUT, judge ruled. #FtHood

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 46m
Judge ruled #Hasan's internet search history IN as evidence of possible motive. #FtHood

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 46m
Prosecutors also may NOT call #Hasan a 'copycat' of Hasan Akbar, soldier who killed 2 in 2003 attack on fellow soldiers in Kuwait. #FtHood

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 47m
Evidence ruled out included presentation from Aug. 2007 titled “Is the War on Terror a War on Islam: An Islamic Perspective?” #Hasan

Philip Jankowski ‏@KDHcrime 49m
Judge has ruled evidence of #Hasan gradual move toward Islamic extremism canNOT be used. #FtHood

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: August 19, 2013, 12:02:51 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 59m
#Forthood Prosecutors limited on details of past Hasan emails and research about terrorism and suicide attacks. @NBCDFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 1h
Judge at #forthood Mass shooting trial substantially limits government motive evidence against Hasan. Fewer witnesses to take stand. @NBCDFW

Ken Kalthoff ‏@KenKalthoffNBC5 2h
Hasan will present a defense, expected to take only hours? Guilt or innocence verdict likely this week. Then #forthood sentencing. @NBCDFW

25 more #forthood Hasan trial witnesses could take days. Fewer would shorten trial. Best guess of prosecution rest is now Tuesday @NBCDFW

At #forthood Nidal Hasan trial day 10, judge to rule on how many more prosecution witnesses will be allowed. Could be 25! 9am start @NBCDFW

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: August 19, 2013, 12:06:57 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/19/justice/nidal-hasan-court-martial-monday/index.html
Judge in Nidal Hasan court-martial bans al Qaeda-linked e-mail, other evidence
By Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
updated 11:58 AM EDT, Mon August 19, 2013

Fort Hood, Texas (CNN) -- A military judge on Monday excluded e-mails between an Army psychiatrist and a key member of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula from being used in the death penalty case, evidence the prosecution contends goes to the heart of the motive of the shooting rampage at Fort Hood that left 13 people dead.
The judge, Col. Tara Osborn, also refused to allow prosecutors to use materials they maintain show Maj. Nidal Hasan's interest in the actions of Army Sgt. Hasan Akbar, the American soldier sentenced to death for killing two soldiers and wounding more than a dozen others at the start of the Iraq war -- an attack he said he carried out to stop soldiers from killing Muslims.
"The court believes Sgt. Akbar is not on trial in this case," Osborn said. "It would only open the door to a mini-trial" and confuse the issue.
The rulings came at the start of the third week of the court-martial of Hasan, who is defending himself against 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder in connection with the November 5, 2009, attack.
More...

Video at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: August 19, 2013, 12:10:07 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 30m
It appears #Hasan has agreed to all the physical evidence collected at the scene as fact. It's being presented to the jury @KCENNews

KCENsophia ‏@KCENsophia 1h
Judge says 2007-08 presentations by #Hasan "too remote in time and subject to multiple interpretations." Won't allow as evidence @KCENNews

Judge won't allow govt to use presentations #Hasan made on suicide bombings and on soldier who attacked his own unit as motive ev @KCENNews

Judge won't allow man who #Hasan told "they've got another thing coming if they deploy me" to testify "too legitimately confusing @KCENNews

Judge nixes much of prosecution's motive evidence in a 39A hearing, inclu. a conversation #Hasan had about wanting to leave Army @KCENNews

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 19, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/RachelCoxKWTX

Rachel Cox ‏@RachelCoxKWTX 5m
ATF expert: bullet evidence from scene matches his test fire rounds #hasantrial

Rachel Cox ‏@RachelCoxKWTX 35m
ATF firearms exp on the stand after govt went through bullet evidence taken from victims #hasantrial

Rachel Cox ‏@RachelCoxKWTX 1h
#hasantrial judge denies motive evidence, allows govt to use Hasan's web searches days before shootings

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: August 19, 2013, 03:24:22 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/RachelCoxKWTX

Rachel Cox ‏@RachelCoxKWTX 2h
#hasantrial in recess so #hasan can go to a doctor's appt

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 19, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »

(Bolded by me)  There are so many ways the prosecution has shown premeditation imo.  Of course, since Hasan is representing himself, that alone probably means an appeal.  JMHO

http://m.kdhnews.com/military/hasan_trial/judge-rules-out-evidence-of-early-extremism-in-hasan-case/article_3deaa1e4-08e1-11e3-b23b-001a4bcf6878.html
Judge rules out evidence of early extremism in Hasan case
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:08 am | Updated: 12:01 pm, Mon Aug 19, 2013.

ORT HOOD — The presiding judge in Maj. Nidal Hasan's court-martial ruled today the prosecution cannot use presentations Hasan created that may have shown sympathy toward Islamic extremism.
Judge Col. Tara Osborn ruled the presentations, authored while Hasan was in medical residency and in a fellowship years before the Nov. 5, 2009, shooting, were too far removed from the actual incident to be considered.
"It is too remote in time and too open to multiple interpretations," Osborn said of Hasan's "Grand Rounds" presentation he made while at Walter Reed Military Medical Center. She made similar rulings to other presentations.
However, Internet searches and favorites from Hasan's web history closer to the crime will be allowed. That evidence will include web pages Hasan visited on the day of the mass shooting on post that left 13 dead.
The judge also ruled out any evidence that would frame the mass shooting as a "copycat" crime to former Army Sgt. Hasan Akbar's attack on soldiers in 2003 that killed two and wounded 14 in Kuwait.
Akbar is the last member of the Army to be sentenced to death.
The lead prosecutor in Hasan's case, Col. Mike Mulligan, also prosecuted that case.
Even though a guilty verdict seems all but assured, Osborn's ruling delivered a blow to the prosecution's efforts to prove the attack was premeditated. The jury needs to unanimously find Hasan preplanned a deliberate attack for the death penalty to remain on the table during sentencing.
Osborn's ruling comes as the prosecution is in its final stages of testimony, concluding all evidence to the facts of the case and moving into motive-related testimony on Monday. They expect to call about 15 more witnesses and could rest their case on Tuesday, according to Fort Hood public affairs.

Once they rest, Hasan will present his defense. How he will conduct himself remains a mystery.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: August 19, 2013, 03:30:23 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets

#forthood mass shooting trial in recess until 2:30pm. @NBCDFW

Trial ballistics expert links 74 fragments from deceased and surviving #forthood mass shooting victims to Nidal Hasan's FN 5.7 @NBCDFW

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: August 19, 2013, 03:31:30 PM »

August 19, 2013 Tweets

ATF tool marks expert connects 74 bullets and fragments removed from victims and surviving victims to FN5.7 pistol #Hasan @KCENNews

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.