March 18, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting at Ft. Hood Texas 11/05/09 13 dead, 43 wounded-(Murder Charges)  (Read 730110 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

YEP! There it is! Just reported.............. ALL expense paid education. Full 4 years of Medical School and a 2 year residency. He was SELECTED to participate in the program in Bethesda.

Thank you CBB, my husband and I were just talking about that.

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2009, 10:28:33 PM »

CNN reporting that Hasan was giving away his furniture this morning in his neighborhood and handing out Korans.

He should have just shot himself while he was at it. 

Silly woman, that would've too easy. Not the jihadway

We heard earlier that he was treated for alcoholism. So I guess the 72 virgins are out anyway. 

Did you ever wonder where all these virgins are supposed to come from? I mean they'd only qualify one time, right? It's not like they're recyclable or anything!

Maybe the same 10 or so keep changing their burkas, those guys all heady in their lust would never figure it out   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: November 05, 2009, 10:29:38 PM »

While we've touched on that subject............. why would a man even WANT 72 virgins? Every man I've ever known would much rather have 72 well experienced and knowledgable.....  uhm, uhm.......   "garden tools"?     
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2009, 10:30:01 PM »

snipped>
Although he was hard to understand (strong accent) this doctor helped me come to terms with my conscientious objector status.While I am still not thrilled about being deployed to Iraq, I at least understand how doing so to protect my fellow soldiers is a good thing.

Too bad Hasan didn't think protecting his fellow soldiers was a good thing. 

It apparently was his fellow muslim soldiers of allah that he chose to protect.

I agree. And the sooner Americans understand that, the better off we will be.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2009, 10:30:33 PM »

I know I saw a post from MUFFY BEE about her brother, and I am beginning to think I am crazy because I can't find it. But anyhow MUFFY BEE 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

I know I saw a post from MUFFY BEE about her brother, and I am beginning to think I am crazy because I can't find it. But anyhow MUFFY BEE 
You did. Her brother is SWAT in the area, and she figures he'll be busy all night.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

While we've touched on that subject............. why would a man even WANT 72 virgins? Every man I've ever known would much rather have 72 well experienced and knowledgable.....  uhm, uhm.......   "garden tools"?     

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #267 on: November 05, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »

I call BS on this posting. The shooter (no longer deserves the honor of being called either Doctor or military) was raised in Virginia!!! I know they have some accent, but not a "hard to understand" one! Baloney.

I'm from Tennessee and work in Virginia, and trust me, I don't speak a foreign language! No one in New York has ever had difficulty communicating with me.  They know I'm not "home grown" in New York, but we can talk!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #268 on: November 05, 2009, 10:33:57 PM »

snipped>
Although he was hard to understand (strong accent) this doctor helped me come to terms with my conscientious objector status.While I am still not thrilled about being deployed to Iraq, I at least understand how doing so to protect my fellow soldiers is a good thing.

WTF????????????? Concientious objector??????????  This guy INLISTED, he wasn't drafted. What did this fellow think " oh I will join the Army, see the world, BUT if they send me to the Middle East, uhhhmmmm no I can't do that, I object"? 

Sleep well monkeys, prayers for all people in Fort Hood, Temple and Killeen.

an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 05, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight. No telling what the story is going to be by tomorrow morning. Next thing you know, they will be telling us the whole thing never even happened. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 05, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »

I call BS on this posting. The shooter (no longer deserves the honor of being called either Doctor or military) was raised in Virginia!!! I know they have some accent, but not a "hard to understand" one! Baloney.

I'm from Tennessee and work in Virginia, and trust me, I don't speak a foreign language! No one in New York has ever had difficulty communicating with me.  They know I'm not "home grown" in New York, but we can talk!

I wondered about that myself. His "cousin" spoke perfect English. So what happened to Hasan? Why did he have such a heavy accent if he was born and raised in northern Virginia? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »

snipped>

WTF????????????? Concientious objector??????????  This guy INLISTED, he wasn't drafted. What did this fellow think " oh I will join the Army, see the world, BUT if they send me to the Middle East, uhhhmmmm no I can't do that, I object"? 

an angelic monkey

Nite JSM!!  Sleep well and God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:53 PM »

snipped>

an angelic monkey

Somehow, I don't think I am going to sleep well tonight. But I sure hope you do.  an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 05, 2009, 10:40:04 PM »

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight. No telling what the story is going to be by tomorrow morning. Next thing you know, they will be telling us the whole thing never even happened. 

In a monotone~ what thing? nothing happened. isn't obama great?   this darn microchip is itchy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #274 on: November 05, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Oh, this info makes me feel so safe! Check out what this dude was doing until January:
Local psychiatrist ID'd as Fort Hood gunman worked at Walter Reed (more details)
Washington Examiner ^ | 11/5/2009 | Scott McCabe

Posted on Thu Nov 5 21:47:11 2009

The military psychiatrist accused of gunning down 12 people in Texas lived most of his life in the D.C. area where he was considered a caring Muslim by friends -- but he had recently made disturbing statements about suicide attacks.

U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, earned a degree from Virginia Tech, completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and attended prayer services nearly every day in Silver Spring for several years.

He was described as a caring person by a local Muslim leader, but those who got to know him after he was transferred to Fort Hood in July recalled hearing disturbing statements that foreshadowed Monday's violence.

Six months ago Hasan came to the attention of the FBI because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings.

After lauding a Muslim U.S. Army soldier who killed comrades in Kuwait in 2003, Hasan wrote in an online posting, "If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers ... that would be considered a strategic victory."

Ishtiaq Chughtai, the president of the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring, said Hasan attended prayers daily, often in his uniform, and showed no signs that he was conflicted about being deployed.

"It's very sad for our people, the American people," Chughtai said. "This is a tragedy that's going to stay in the back of our minds for a long time."

Hasan attended the Muslim center for about six years and seemed like a good person, Chughtai said. He gave people rides home and sometimes the money from his pocket.

But things appeared to go wrong for Hasan near the end of his time at Walter Reed. He received a poor evaluation while there.

At Fort Hood, Hasan exhibited a troubled state of mind. Retired Col. Terry Lee, who worked with Hasan at the psych ward at Fort Hood, told Fox News that about six months ago he heard Hasan say, "Maybe the Muslims should rise up and fight against the aggressor," in Iraq and Afghanistan -- referring to the U.S. Army.

Hasan earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997 from Virginia Tech, where he was a member of the ROTC.

He attended grad school in Bethesda at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine.

In 2007, he completed a residency in psychiatry at Walter Reed and just wrapped up a fellowship in disaster and preventive psychiatry, also at Walter Reed.

According to records, Hasan is a U.S. citizen and was registered to vote in 2001 and 2004 in Virginia, with an address in Vinton. He had also lived in Montgomery County, Arlington and Roanoke, Va.

In April 2008, Hasan was a participant in George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute task force that aimed at providing advice on security to the new administration.

The group met until January of this year and forwarded recommendations on to President Obama

The Virginia-born soldier is single with no children.

Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson said Hasan's family was originally from Jordan. He was scheduled to be deployed and he was upset about that, she said.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »

Troubling portrait emerges of Fort Hood suspect

http://www.iwatchobama.com/obama-news/troubling-portrait-emerges-of-fort-hood-suspect/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »

Oh, this info makes me feel so safe! Check out what this dude was doing until January:
Local psychiatrist ID'd as Fort Hood gunman worked at Walter Reed (more details)

The military psychiatrist accused of gunning down 12 people in Texas lived most of his life in the D.C. area where he was considered a caring Muslim by friends -- but he had recently made disturbing statements about suicide attacks.

U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, earned a degree from Virginia Tech, completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and attended prayer services nearly every day in Silver Spring for several years.

He was described as a caring person by a local Muslim leader, but those who got to know him after he was transferred to Fort Hood in July recalled hearing disturbing statements that foreshadowed Monday's violence.

Six months ago Hasan came to the attention of the FBI because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings.

After lauding a Muslim U.S. Army soldier who killed comrades in Kuwait in 2003, Hasan wrote in an online posting, "If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers ... that would be considered a strategic victory."

Ishtiaq Chughtai, the president of the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring, said Hasan attended prayers daily, often in his uniform, and showed no signs that he was conflicted about being deployed.

"It's very sad for our people, the American people," Chughtai said. "This is a tragedy that's going to stay in the back of our minds for a long time."

Hasan attended the Muslim center for about six years and seemed like a good person, Chughtai said. He gave people rides home and sometimes the money from his pocket.

But things appeared to go wrong for Hasan near the end of his time at Walter Reed. He received a poor evaluation while there.

At Fort Hood, Hasan exhibited a troubled state of mind. Retired Col. Terry Lee, who worked with Hasan at the psych ward at Fort Hood, told Fox News that about six months ago he heard Hasan say, "Maybe the Muslims should rise up and fight against the aggressor," in Iraq and Afghanistan -- referring to the U.S. Army.

Hasan earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997 from Virginia Tech, where he was a member of the ROTC.

He attended grad school in Bethesda at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine.

In 2007, he completed a residency in psychiatry at Walter Reed and just wrapped up a fellowship in disaster and preventive psychiatry, also at Walter Reed.

According to records, Hasan is a U.S. citizen and was registered to vote in 2001 and 2004 in Virginia, with an address in Vinton. He had also lived in Montgomery County, Arlington and Roanoke, Va.

In April 2008, Hasan was a participant in George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute task force that aimed at providing advice on security to the new administration.

The group met until January of this year and forwarded recommendations on to President Obama

Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson said Hasan's family was originally from Jordan. He was scheduled to be deployed and he was upset about that, she said.

Oh, I can't take it! I'm going to get in trouble if I don't take a break. Breathe, Cbb, just breathe!

I'll be back in a little bit. I'm either going to run around the block or eat a bunch of chocolate................
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 05, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »

You did. Her brother is SWAT in the area, and she figures he'll be busy all night.

Thank you, Fanny Mae.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 05, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

OMG! Do you think we will ever be told the truth???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 05, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »

Oh, I can't take it! I'm going to get in trouble if I don't take a break. Breathe, Cbb, just breathe!

I'll be back in a little bit. I'm either going to run around the block or eat a bunch of chocolate................

Check the date before you eat the chocolate!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.