March 19, 2024, 12:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting at Ft. Hood Texas 11/05/09 13 dead, 43 wounded-(Murder Charges)  (Read 730144 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »

http://news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=257821

Hospitals turn away blood donors after huge response

Updated: 11/5/2009 8:35 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

A blood bus took donations outside Scott & White in Temple Thursday.        
Right after a mass shooting at Fort Hood that took 12 lives and wounded 31 others, hospitals in the area asked for blood donations for victims.

The community responded with such vigor, that hospitals have asked people to stop coming for the night.

Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple received at least 10 gunshot victims from Fort Hood. At least six other victims were taken to the Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen.

Blood donations were accepted at the Scott & White Hospital on 31st street in Temple.

The hospitals said they received enough donations for the time being, but would call for more donations if needed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight. No telling what the story is going to be by tomorrow morning. Next thing you know, they will be telling us the whole thing never even happened. 

In a monotone~ what thing? nothing happened. isn't obama great?   this darn microchip is itchy
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's like a magician's sleight of hand. First you see it, then you don't. This is like the whole O administration. You're not really seeing what you think you are seeing. You are seeing something else. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »

http://news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=257821

Hospitals turn away blood donors after huge response

Updated: 11/5/2009 8:35 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

A blood bus took donations outside Scott & White in Temple Thursday.        
Right after a mass shooting at Fort Hood that took 12 lives and wounded 31 others, hospitals in the area asked for blood donations for victims.

The community responded with such vigor, that hospitals have asked people to stop coming for the night.

Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple received at least 10 gunshot victims from Fort Hood. At least six other victims were taken to the Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen.

Blood donations were accepted at the Scott & White Hospital on 31st street in Temple.

The hospitals said they received enough donations for the time being, but would call for more donations if needed.

Americans doing what Americans do.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »

I'm posting another article, but it could be subject to change (like the shooter was dead and now he's not dead    )

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/mobile/shooting_on_ft._hood_base
Army: Ft. Hood suspect still alive
12 dead, 31 others wounded

Updated: Thursday, 05 Nov 2009, 9:46 PM CST
Published : Thursday, 05 Nov 2009, 2:16 PM CST

* Blair Shiff
    * Matt Flener

KILLEEN, Texas (KXAN/AP/MSNBC) - Major Malik Nidal Hasan, accused of killing 12 and wounding 31 in an attack at Fort Hood on Thursday, is alive and in stable condition, Lt. Gen. Bob Cone said at an 8:30 p.m. news conference.

(Some) videos attached to this story were filmed while Hasan was still believed dead.

Counter to initial reports, the 39-year-old psychiatrist - who was thought to be killed by local police - is hospitalized and not expected to die of multiple gunshots wounds sustained during the 1:30 p.m. attack. The local police officer who allegedly shot Hasan and injured him is in the hospital also in stable condition.

Cone also told reporters that Hasan was carrying one handgun and one semi-automatic weapon. But the fact that there were so many injured, apparently by one man, "counter-intuitively is concern," Cone said - spurring officials to continue their investigation to make sure they haven't missed any other shooters.

"We secure[d] those buildings, question[ed] the individuals, questioned over 100 people at the scene that leads us to believe right now that it's a single shooter," said Lt. Gen. Cone.

Hasan was about to be deployed to Iraq and was "upset about it," according to Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison. Hutchison was hesitant to speculate about the motive of the shooting.

A source inside of Ft. Hood told KXAN Austin News that Major Malik Nidal Hasan was working at the Department of Psychiatry at Darnall Army Hospital and was a licensed psychiatrist. There were preliminary reports regarding multiple shooters, however Ft. Hood officials said Hasan was acting alone.

<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: November 05, 2009, 11:18:30 PM »

Local Soldier reacts to shootings

Updated: Thursday, 05 Nov 2009, 11:03 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 05 Nov 2009, 11:01 PM EST

* Jason Marks

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Several military members from Hampton Roads are based out of Fort Hood. So when they heard about the mass shooting, they waited anxiously to see if their loved ones were safe.

All day Thursday, Venus Marshall held onto her phone. She was waiting to hear from a familiar voice and to find out the latest on the tragedy in Texas.

"One of your buddies got shot four times?" Marshall asked her nephew.

Marshall's nephew, 19-year-old John Allen is stationed at Fort Hood. He, like many of his fellow soldiers, still can't believe what happened.

"I'm in shock, because I didn't think anything would happen," Allen said over the phone. "You think it would happen overseas, but I never thought it would be an actual war right here on post."

Allen is from Virginia Beach and a Kempsville High School grad. He is just getting ready for his first deployment.

"Five people from my unit got shot," Allen added, already finding out the meaning of loss.

"It was one of our own soldiers doing the shooting," Allen continued.

Military officials say the gunman is Major Nidal Malik Hasan. We're told he opened fire in a crowd killing 12 and injuring 31 more.

"It could have been me," Allen said. "I was scheduled to go SRP, but there was a change of plans."

"SRP" is the process a soldier goes though to get checked out before going on deployment. The office is in the area where the shooting happened. Allen could have been right there.

"That is the glory to God," Marshall added.

Marshall says even though her nephew wasn't hurt, there is still a sense of loss. It also serves as a reminder how precious life can be.

"I'm just thankful and prayerful that God will keep his hand on him," Marshall said.

Private Allen says he knows of five of his friends were shot. He was told at least two of them are in critical condition.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/Local_Virginia_beach_fort_hood_soldier_john_allen_wavy_20091105

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 05, 2009, 11:21:55 PM »

Fort Hood press conference revealing shooter alive (video)
http://www.examiner.com/x-19663-LA-Legal-Examiner~y2009m11d5-Fort-Hood-press-conference-revealing-shooter-alive-video

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2009, 11:23:31 PM »

Posting Disclaimer:  I'm posting article just as I found it.  The information contained within is subject to change...apparently.   

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/gen/ap/US_Fort_Hood_Shooting.html
Army: 12 dead, 31 hurt in attack at Fort Hood
By APRIL CASTRO and DEVLIN BARRETT
Associated Press Writers

FORT HOOD, Texas — An Army psychiatrist set to be shipped overseas opened fire at the Fort Hood Army post Thursday, authorities said, a rampage that killed 12 people and left 31 wounded in the worst mass shooting ever at a military base in the United States.

The gunman, first said to have been killed, was wounded but alive and in stable condition under military guard, said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood. "I would say his death is not imminent," Cone said. Col. Ben Danner said the suspect was shot four times and was in critical condition.

The man was identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, a 39-year-old from Virginia.

President Barack Obama called the shooting at the Soldier Readiness Center, where soldiers who are about to be deployed or who are returning undergo medical screening, "a horrific outburst of violence."

"It's difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas," the commander in chief said. "It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil."

There was no official word on motive. Hasan had transferred to Fort Hood in July from Walter Reed Medical Center, where he received a poor performance evaluation, according to an official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, said generals at Fort Hood told her that Hasan was about to deploy overseas. Retired Col. Terry Lee, who said he had worked with Hasan, told Fox News he was being sent to Afghanistan.

Lee said Hasan had hoped Obama would pull troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq and got into frequent arguments with others in the military who supported the wars.

Faizul Khan, a former imam at a mosque Hasan attended in Silver Spring, Md., said he spoke often with Hasan about how Hasan wanted to find a wife. Hasan was a lifelong Muslim and attended prayers regularly, often in his Army uniform, Khan said.

The shooter used two pistols, one of them semiautomatic. Neither were military-issued, Danner said.

Video from the scene showed police patrolling the area with handguns and rifles, ducking behind buildings for cover. Sirens could be heard wailing while a woman's voice on a public-address system urged people to take cover.

"I was confused and just shocked," said Spc. Jerry Richard, 27, who works at the center but was not on duty during the shooting. "Overseas you are ready for it. But here you can't even defend yourself."

Soldiers at Fort Hood don't carry weapons unless they are doing training exercises.

The Rev. Greg Schannep was about to head into a graduation ceremony when a man in uniform approached him, warning him that someone had opened fire. Schannep heard three volleys of gunfire and saw people running.

"There was a burst of shots and more bursts of shots and people running everywhere," said Schannep, who works for local Congressman John Carter.

The uniformed man who had warned him ran to the theater. Schannep said he could see the man's back was bloodied from a wound. The man survived, was treated and will be fine, Schannep said.

Cone said initially three people were held, and all have been interviewed. Authorities believe, however, that there was a single shooter.

The Soldier Readiness Center holds hundreds of people and is one of the most populated parts of the base, said Steve Moore, a spokesman for III Corps at Fort Hood. Nearby there are barracks and a food center where there are fast food chains.

The wounded were dispersed among hospitals in central Texas, Cone said. Their identities, and the identities of the dead, were not immediately released.

Amber Bahr, 19, was shot in the stomach but was in stable condition, said her mother, Lisa Pfund of Random Lake, Wis.

"We know nothing, just that she was shot in the belly," Pfund told The Associated Press. She couldn't provide more details and only spoke with emergency personnel.

Hasan was single with no children. He graduated from Virginia Tech, where he was a member of the ROTC and earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997. He received his medical degree from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001 and was at Walter Reed for six years for his internship, residency and a fellowship.

The attack happened just down the road from one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history. On Oct. 16, 1991, George Hennard smashed his pickup truck through a Luby's Cafeteria window in Killeen, Texas, and fired on the lunchtime crowd with a high-powered pistol, killing 22 people and wounding at least 20 others.

No other shooting at a military base in the U.S. has been anywhere near as deadly as Thursday's. In 1993, a gunman at Fort Knox shot five civilian co-workers, killing three, and then fatally shot himself.

Around the country, some bases stepped up security precautions, but no others were locked down.

Covering 339 square miles, Fort Hood is the largest active duty armored post in the United States. Home to about 52,000 troops as of earlier this year, it is located halfway between Austin and Waco.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

Thank you HEART & MUFFY BEE. These articles just make you shake your head in wonderment.

I just heard the "cousin" on the Shep interview again. It sounds more and more bogus to me. For one thing he said that Hasan went into the military right out of high school. Of course, he could have been talking about the ROTC in college at VA Tech. But his English was so clear, and the soldier's statement about Hasan helping him through his problems saying Hasan had a heavy accent. I'm not buying the cousin's story. Something is not sitting right with me. I am beginning not to believe anything anymore. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »

Fort Hood shooting: Suspected gunman not among fatalities
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-na-fort-hood-shootings6-2009nov06,0,4341651.story

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2009, 11:39:28 PM »

Internet Comments Posted By Hasan Raised Concerns

By: Matthew Keys FOX40 News

The following are Internet comments reportedly made by Fort Hood gunman Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, which caught the eye of authorities and raised concerns as early as six months ago:

---

"There was a grenade thrown amongs [sic] a group of American soldiers. One of the soldiers, feeling that it was to late for everyone to flee jumped on the grave with the intention of saving his comrades. Indeed he saved them. He inentionally [sic] took his life (suicide) for a noble cause i.e. saving the lives of his soldier. To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate. Its more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause. Scholars have paralled [sic] this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers. If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory. Their intention is not to die because of some despair. The same can be said for the Kamikazees in Japan. They died (via crashing their planes into ships) to kill the enemies for the homeland. You can call them crazy i you want but their act was not one of suicide that is despised by Islam. So the scholars main point is that "IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOUR INTENTION IS THE MAIN ISSUE" and Allah (SWT) knows best."

- Nidal Hasan's online comment

http://www.fox40.com/ktxl-news-hasan-comments1105,0,4581706.story

Fort Hood Massacre: Gunman Not Dead, But In Custody
By: Matthew Keys FOX40 News
November 5, 2009

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-forthoodshooting1105,0,4679953.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »

I doubt him being alive will mean anything. He will never talk. Too bad Guantanamo Bay is closing. JMO

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #291 on: November 05, 2009, 11:41:06 PM »

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1109/675594.html?ref=tw

Statement from the shooters family.

2 4 1
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

Good night all!

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »

Good night all!

Good night Heart. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »

I'm seeing some conflicting information in this article. 
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/69305427.html

The shooting happened in what used to be Fort Hood's Sports Dome.

FORT HOOD (November 5, 2009)— Army Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan whom Fort Hood officials identified as the soldier who opened fire Thursday afternoon on post, killing 12 and wounding 31 others, is not dead, according to the post’s commander, who earlier said the gunman was dead.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone declined to comment on Hasan's condition.
Discount Floors Superstore

Hasan was reportedly taken to Scott & White Hospital in Temple.

Fort Hood ended its lockdown Thursday evening, more than six hours after a shooting that left 12 people including the gunman dead and 31 more injured.

The post set up a hotline for relatives of Fort Hood personnel, who may call (254) 288-7570 or (866) 836-2751 for information about loved ones.

The Killeen ISD said Thursday evening the lock down at Fort Hood has ended and that parents may now pick up children at their schools on post.

Traffic was moving slowly at post gates, however.

Fort Hood Commander Lt. Gen Bob Cone said at a news conference late Thursday afternoon that one shooter was killed and two suspects were apprehended on Thursday.

He said they are all U.S. soldiers.

The Associated Press quotes a law enforcement official who says one shooting suspect at Fort Hood has been identified as Army Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan.

The official said Hasan, who’s believed to be in his late 30s, was killed after opening fire at the base.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

The official says investigators are trying to determine if Hasan was his birth name, or if he changed his name and converted to the Islamic faith at some point in his life.

He was a psychiatrist who transferred to Fort Hood this summer from Walter Reed Hospital.

Cone said all the casualties occurred at about 1:30 a.m. at the base's Soldier Readiness Center in the post’s Sports Dome where soldiers who are about to be deployed or who are returning undergo medical screening.

He said the primary shooter used two handguns in the attack.

Witnesses, however, said more than one soldier opened fire.

A spokesman for Rep. John Carter, R-Round Rock, said the two soldiers who were taken into custody were later released.

Earlier reports indicated there were shootings in at least two separate locations, but Cone said all of the victims were in the processing center.

One of the dead is a civilian police officer, Fort Hood confirmed.

All available ambulances and paramedics in the area responded to the post.

Some of the wounded were taken to Darnall Army Medical Center and others were flown or taken by ambulance to Scott & White Hospital in Temple.

Scott & White confirmed it is operating under a mass casualty protocol.

The hospital’s Associate Chief Medical Officer Dr. Glenn Couchman said Scott & White’s Command Center has been mobilized.

He said the hospital has received nine patients from Darnall, four of whom were undergoing surgery and five of whom were being treated in the emergency room.

All of the patients have gunshot wounds and some injuries are serious.

Additional operating rooms are being opened, Couchman said.

Ultimately, Scott & White received 10 gunshot victims, the hospital said, and no other transfers were expected.

The hospital was not open to the public Thursday night as attention was focused on the victims and families and to ensure the safety of patients and staff.

The Temple VA has offered assistance to Ft. Hood and will be providing pharmaceutical supplies.

The VA set aside 14 beds in case more room is needed and remain on standby for more info from Ft. Hood.

<snip>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/perry:_flags_at_half-staff
Perry: Flags at Half-Staff

Published : Thursday, 05 Nov 2009, 6:08 PM CST

DENTON, Texas - Gov. Rick Perry on Thursday held an impromptu news conference from the Denton campus of the University of Texas.

Perry was at the school for a campaign event when he received word of a shooting at Fort Hood that killed 12 people and injured 31 others.

"Along with all Texans, Anita and I are keeping those affected today in our prayers, and hope that each of you would do the same," Perry said.

He also said Texas is always ready to offer support and resources to Fort Hood .

Perry said he planned to visit the base but said the appropriate people were currently in place to handle the situation.

Flags across Texas would fly at half-staff until Sunday because of the tragedy, he said

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2009, 12:17:11 AM »

Well the news here locally is pretty much what you have all heard and reported EXCEPT that the bomb squad and swat team are at a residence on 2nd street in Killeen, believed to be Hasans residence.

Thank you for the update.  Are your friends and family all safe and well?

Yes thankfully all are accounted for and safe. The two kids I babysit for..there dad would ahve been there..had they not both been home with strept.  I think all the kids from my daighters daycare are home, excpet one. Her parents are medics so grandma is coming form far away to get her and stay with her. It has really been sureal.. I have watched the local coverage all day and just turned to one of the national news network. MY back yard is NOT suppose to be on national news.
Honestly I think there is more to the story. I know at 333 there was a officers wife on the news(via phone) she was saying she was in a dorm typ housing..and in the next dorm type housing shots had just been fired as she was on the phone??

When I say my back yard, you have to understand just how big Ft Hood is. It is considered to be in Killeen Texas. BUT Temple Belton and Killeen texas are all Bell County. Belton and killeen both butt up to Ft hood, as does Gatesville and Copperas Cove texas. There may als be some other smaller community  that also connect to Ft Hood. I know Ft. Gates does. and am almost sure a nother small community called Flat Texas has land connecting to FH. Anyway the post thing is messing up..so guess I will end it.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2009, 12:18:34 AM »

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight. No telling what the story is going to be by tomorrow morning. Next thing you know, they will be telling us the whole thing never even happened. 

In a monotone~ what thing? nothing happened. isn't obama great?   this darn microchip is itchy
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's like a magician's sleight of hand. First you see it, then you don't. This is like the whole O administration. You're not really seeing what you think you are seeing. You are seeing something else. 

I had to laff at this..Here in my small town there were some IDIOTS that said on 9/11 that it wasnt really happening..it was ALL Hollywood.. Ok yeah so their are some wierdos around here.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2009, 12:19:16 AM »

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »

Yes with FT Hood the info is BOUND to change frequently and it will say what they want it to say. I can say this from my own personal heartache. In 1989 May to be exact,(i was 15, it was one week b4 my 16 birthday) my dad was shot in the back of the head on West Range road in Ft Hood territory. The initial report(before either myself or grandma was notified) Was "according to ft Hood press authority Mr K_____, died of a self inflicated wound early monday morning"  The only correction ever made was to say the report may have been inaccurate. (now I dont know guns etc) But I do know a person can NOT hold a rifle(which is what dad was killed with) and shoot theirself in back of head. My dads car was dumped in a nearby lake. (this wasnt found out till several yrs later and never told officially to us his family) The official report was no one knew what happened to the car, it must have gotten stolen while they were trung to treat dad. My mom(who was divorced from my dad) went to Ft Hood wanting them to atleast correct the statement that he killed himself. She worked at a convience store close to Ft Hood, that night at work one of her regular customes came in adn said, I saw u at the base today. He continued to tell her, for my and my grandmother saftey she needed to not "push" the issue.  My dad was never in the military, it was just back in the day when we could use the base as a short cut. We still do not know why my dad got killed. we haev ideas...

One last note. The day we buried dad, (a week later, due to some problem with the autopsy) Ft Hood was locked down, BECASUE a "gun" was missing. When we get the autopsy back, low and behold, the missing gun was same caliber that killed dad. So I dont trust any word from Ft Hood.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.