April 23, 2024, 02:51:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The mystery of the Obama 'tax cuts' for working Americans...  (Read 1104 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 06, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »

I listened to Barack talk to school children in Madison.

Will their parents be telling them the rest of the story?

Who's paying for that 'tax cut' he boasted about?  Is it really a tax cut if you're borrowing money to pay for it?   

Did anyone tell those children the money was borrowed?  That Barack was 'kicking the can forward' to ensure that they and their children would be paying off the crippling debt?

Did Barack explain how the 'government', the Obama of the future would be paying for basic services when most of the national revenue stream would be devoted to pay for the interest on the debt and the debt?

Did he explain what their futures would look like when they received only say ten cents on every dollar or Amero they earned?  The government confiscating 90% before they ever saw it?

Did anyone ever give those children or their parents a lesson in hyperinflation?  Maybe they could start educating these families on Saturday mornings, and during Sesame Street?

The money Barack is giving away, squandering, wasting, and borrowing will have to be paid back some day, some how.  When?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.