March 28, 2024, 04:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online petition calling for stricter laws for convicted pedophiles  (Read 6697 times)
annemarie
Scared Monkey

« on: November 06, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

Please go to this website and sign this petition "Justice for Somer" Petition...calling for stricter laws for convicted pedophiles. Please sign!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USA064/petition.html

Thank you,
Annemarie
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 07:00:12 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 07:58:37 PM »

There would have to be divisions.. I wont jump on this bandwagon driven by emotions.
 Some have been convicted of far less crimes then others..
What I would be interested in are stricter laws for males convicted of Rape or any violent crime.. Sex with a child under the age of 16 IF the male is over the age of 21.
I am not interested in frying a male of the age of 18 who had sex with a 15 year old.
I am not interested in a witch hunt for every male who may have looked at a web page but has never actually hurt anyone.
It is like the 3 strike laws.. It was original design for VIOLENT offenders..
That is not how it ended up being implemented. Now we have too many prisoners who have never committed a violent act in prison for life in California.
That was Mark Klass that supported that law on an Emotional note to the GLEE of the California Prison guards union who stands to benefit from more prisons and more guards paying into the union fund..

annemarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 12:31:54 PM »

I agree, its the child predators that need to be identified and dealt harshly with. This isn't about the kid having sex with his girlfriend, it is about the monsters that strike multiple times and then are slapped on the wrist, let out only to offend again.

I feel that emotions have to drive us to make the needed changes, the RIGHT changes. I am personally tired of the apathy going on in America. Stricter penalties for the pedophile yes, but I also would like to find out the root of this seeming burgeoning multiple instances of child rape and murder. In other words, preventing future children from being harmed by predators being formed as we speak. IMHO, of course!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 01:01:29 PM »

Why Are Our Children Vanishing?
Too many children and vanishing and parents need to take responsibility for the safety of their kids.

Los Angeles 11/02/2009 06:28 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

By Lawrence Olmstead
Licensed Private Investigator

It seems as if more and more people are vanishing every day.  It’s always been a concern of parents, but now you cannot leave your children out of your site.  What has happened to our world?  I remember a time where you could go out in the front yard, hang out with the neighborhood kids and even go inside your friend’s house and make yourself at home.  Who is willing to let their kids play outside anywhere without keeping them within the distance of your voice?

The world has become a progressively more dangerous place for everyone, not just our children and it’s got to do with a few of the things we all depend on every day.

Parents – well, there are too few families that have biological parents raising the kids.  Most children are being raised by single mothers who have their hands full no matter how many children they have.  Where are all the men, where are the fathers?  Some have simply walked out and others want to be part of their child’s life, but if they can’t afford the child support, the single mom elects to keep the kids away from dad.  Who is left to protect the children?  Predators are everywhere and do you think a single parents household is prepared to protect the children?  Too many children are raising themselves due to lack of parental supervision for whatever reason and the predators are where you least expect them.

Schools – Teacher pedophiles!  Unbelievable how many stories are out there related to teachers being pedophiles and some are actually women, molesting young boys.  If you don’t believe me, click here and see all the results when you google search using the term teacher+pedophile.   It should make you sick.  The people we leave our children with who often spend more time with them than we do, are possibly gaining your child’s confidence and slowly working a strategy to molest them.  How do we allow this to happen?  Why can’t kids be safe at school?

Doctors – You would think you could trust your family doctor, but can you really?  Click her and see how many results you see when you google search doctor+pedophile.

Television Shows – Everything you see on television is sexually driven.  Everything from the news to music, movies, cartoons and obviously advertising.  In a society where sexuality is suppressed and exploited at the same time, what are the messages people receive?  I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but damaging none the less.  It all comes down to money when we talk about the media and that’s all that matters.  Children and adults are being desensitized to all things.  We no longer identify with people’s pain or feelings.  We see killings, mutilations, theft, rape and torture hundreds  of times a day on television if not thousands.  Is that what society really wants to see or is that all we have to choose from?

Video Games – Do you have any idea what’s going on with most video games our kids are playing?  I’ll tell you . . . they are killing everything that moves, they are encouraged to beat hookers and strippers, blow things up, run people over and steal cars.  This is a small segment of the things that video games are teaching kids.  How many hours a day do your kids play video games?

This is a brief glimpse into the picture of what is molding the minds of our future generations, not to mention that adult mind that is stimulated by the same things and acting out in violence, molestation, and murder.

I mention molestation and rape for one simple fact; most adults and children who are abducted, found dead or alive, are almost always the victim of a sexual assault.

I already can hear some readers complaining, “How can you blame the media for all the bad things people do to each other?”.  I don’t blame the media, I blame parents and the family structure.  No one can protect your kids better than you, if you care . . . stop being so selfish and pay attention to your kids.

Deterrence is the only way to protect your family from the pain of hearing your child is missing and once they have been found, if ever, you learned they were tortured,  repeatedly raped and murdered.  Pay attention to everything your children are interested in, learn what they do online, visit their teachers and coaches, see where their friends live and meet their friend’s  parents.  Don’t be afraid of being over protective.  If you feel uncomfortable with someone being around your child, take action and trust your instinct, it’s there for a reason.

Yes, I sound bitter and maybe I am.  I have investigated thousands of missing person cases and I’m reminded of what predators are in our society every day when I review the cases I’m involved with.  Most recently, the Amber Dubois case out of Escondido, California.  Amber is a 15 year old girl who vanished while walking to school on February 13, 2009.  I am searching to find the truth about what happened to this young girl.  As I look at the case and follow up on lead after lead, I realize there are only two or three people that know what happened to her and they won’t tell the truth.  The reason why is because there is a terrible truth behind what happened to Amber.

Protect your loved ones.  Know who they are coming into contact with and don’t be afraid to offend someone if you are not comfortable with what you are feeling.  If you can take your kids to school, do it.  Most children vanish on their way to school.  Pay attention to your surroundings, talk to your kids, listen to what they have to say.  Trust no one, not even family members.  You are responsible for protecting your family and for building a strong family unit that can attend to the needs and protection your family unit requires.  If you see something happening in your own family that is not right, tell someone, report it to law enforcement, don’t allow the worst to happen.

lawrence@hollywoodpi.info
www.hollywoodpi.info
annemarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:51:44 PM »

I agree completely with that. I am thinking about being a single mother and working fulltime to keep a roof over our heads, and you know, I probably wasnt as vigilant as I should have been. I am lucky, my kids are safe. This is a scary world, in every way!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 06:06:26 PM »

family law ..

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/father-kills-son-molesting-sister/story?id=9127703
annemarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »

Yes, this is sad...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.