April 24, 2024, 03:33:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418582 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1180 on: November 13, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »

TEVYE or other Monkeys that like to watch Figure Skating

Here is the schedule for the next two weekends. I think they are EST times, so check your channel guides just in case

Fri. Nov. 13  7-8
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Fri. Nov. 13  8:30-
9:30
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  2-3
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  4-5
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sun. Nov. 15  2-4
LIVE  Skate America (Ladies Long)
 NBC
Sun. Nov. 15  5-7 Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Fri. Nov. 20  8-10 Skate Canada
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 21  8-10 Skate Canada
 Universal
Sports 

This is my PSA for the day. 

Thankyou JSM - I really enjoy watching skating and never have a clue where to begin looking to find them on TV. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: November 13, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

TRIMM, I had just heard the news on TV about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and the four others coming to NYC for a CIVIL TRIAL. CC's news took the wind right out of my sails. I am sitting here smoldering and heartbroken for what this means for all the victims and their families from 9/11.

I have tampered down my response. 9/11 made such an impact on my life from over a thousand miles away. It was a changing of who I am and how I felt about the world. I really think it was the beginning of my recent problems with struggling to even leave the house. I know I am not alone, as it effected each of us in different ways. However bad it has been for me, I know it is thousands of times worse for the victims and their families.

Never in my life would I have believed the planners of this awful act would have been brought back to NYC, just a few blocks from yet there is still a hole in the ground, to try these war criminals with a CIVIL trial, with all our rights and privileges. It will be a mockery of justice, mark my word.

This decision was made by the Attorney General of the Obama administration. It is another "in your face" from the people that were going to give us "change." We have changed alright. Next thing you know Hasan will probably get a CIVIL trial.

This is my "cleaned up" version.   

Thanks Fannie,for your post.I don't think I will say anything at all right now because I will be banned.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:32 AM »

TRIMM, I had just heard the news on TV about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and the four others coming to NYC for a CIVIL TRIAL. CC's news took the wind right out of my sails. I am sitting here smoldering and heartbroken for what this means for all the victims and their families from 9/11.

I have tampered down my response. 9/11 made such an impact on my life from over a thousand miles away. It was a changing of who I am and how I felt about the world. I really think it was the beginning of my recent problems with struggling to even leave the house. I know I am not alone, as it effected each of us in different ways. However bad it has been for me, I know it is thousands of times worse for the victims and their families.

Never in my life would I have believed the planners of this awful act would have been brought back to NYC, just a few blocks from yet there is still a hole in the ground, to try these war criminals with a CIVIL trial, with all our rights and privileges. It will be a mockery of justice, mark my word.

This decision was made by the Attorney General of the Obama administration. It is another "in your face" from the people that were going to give us "change." We have changed alright. Next thing you know Hasan will probably get a CIVIL trial.

This is my "cleaned up" version.   

Thanks Fannie,for your post.I don't think I will say anything at all right now because I will be banned.

I posted your article on the Political thread. I forgot to give the link. I don't know whether it matters since it credits the AP writer. If it does, I might have to get you to report it and give the link as I can't do it myself. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1183 on: November 13, 2009, 10:56:23 AM »

Here is the schedule for the next two weekends. I think they are EST times, so check your channel guides just in case

Fri. Nov. 13  7-8
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  2-3
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  4-5
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sun. Nov. 15  2-4
 NBC
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 

Thankyou JSM - I really enjoy watching skating and never have a clue where to begin looking to find them on TV. 
You are welcome Mission, just make sure and check the times. I am not sure, but I think these are Eastern Time. I think it starts off Friday night with the Pairs short program. (Pairs are my faves).

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1184 on: November 13, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy Friday.

CC I am so sorry to hear about your dad - I will say a prayer and keep you all in my thoughts.  an angelic monkey

Txs, enough prayers, let's have some fun.

Dude, here's the deal. You know whenever I have to have hospitalization, I ask ya'll to have a rock n' roll party? Well, today I was gonna ask for a 2 hour one during my first chemo. I'll still ask for it, but ya'll should play Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman...that kinda stuff. Maybe your dad will like that.

As for me, I finally got the boots I wanted! They're almost cowboy, but nice enough to wear with a skirt. They have 3 inch heels, I wanna feel tall. I call them my "Kick Cancer Ass" boots! I'll wear em today, and I'll pray for your dad. Tell him some hot chick in Michigan is dancing her heart out for him (he doesn't need to know that I'm not really all that hot, but the boots do add to the hotness factor...and the bellbottom jeans help too!)

I hope you don't have to fly down there...but maybe you could take some of your unpaid days and get a little golf in while there. THey do have raccoons in Florida, right? I know you can't play without raccoons!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: November 13, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »

Fri. Nov. 13  7-8
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  2-3
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  4-5
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sun. Nov. 15  2-4
 NBC
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 

Thanks, JSM, I have a feeling I'll be watching a lot of TV this weekend, now I just have to find those channels. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: November 13, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »

CC I am so sorry to hear about your dad - I will say a prayer and keep you all in my thoughts.  an angelic monkey

Dude, here's the deal. You know whenever I have to have hospitalization, I ask ya'll to have a rock n' roll party? Well, today I was gonna ask for a 2 hour one during my first chemo. I'll still ask for it, but ya'll should play Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman...that kinda stuff. Maybe your dad will like that.

As for me, I finally got the boots I wanted! They're almost cowboy, but nice enough to wear with a skirt. They have 3 inch heels, I wanna feel tall. I call them my "Kick Cancer Ass" boots! I'll wear em today, and I'll pray for your dad. Tell him some hot chick in Michigan is dancing her heart out for him (he doesn't need to know that I'm not really all that hot, but the boots do add to the hotness factor...and the bellbottom jeans help too!)

I hope you don't have to fly down there...but maybe you could take some of your unpaid days and get a little golf in while there. THey do have raccoons in Florida, right? I know you can't play without raccoons!
Tevye. Good Luck Today. My prayers are with you. I wanna see these boots. They sound very pretty. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: November 13, 2009, 11:01:21 AM »

Fri. Nov. 13  7-8
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  2-3
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  4-5
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sun. Nov. 15  2-4
 NBC
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 

Thanks, JSM, I have a feeling I'll be watching a lot of TV this weekend, now I just have to find those channels. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: November 13, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »

Fri. Nov. 13  7-8
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  2-3
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sat. Nov. 14  4-5
LIVE  Skate America
 Universal
Sports 
Sun. Nov. 15  2-4
 NBC
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 
 Universal
Sports 

Universal Sports is an off shoot of NBC, it is NBC's all sports channel. I even get it without having cable.  Good luck today.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: November 13, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »

good morning monkeys....

CC prayers for your dad and your family

Tevye hope chemo goes as well as poss. hope you get lots of comments on ur sexy boots!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: November 13, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »

WHAT TIME TEYVE? Are your boots red???  I always wanted a pair of red ropers. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1191 on: November 13, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

Sound like really cool boots 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: November 13, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1193 on: November 13, 2009, 11:18:47 AM »

Big Band era songs!!!! Just heard from BIL that my sis is driving down there now.  Should be there for dinner, more or less to babysit my mom, as I assume they'll keep pops in thru the weekend.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: November 13, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »

Good morning, SASSY. Has it finally stopped raining?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: November 13, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

an angelic monkey I hope today goes well and I have to believe the boots do add to the "hotness" factor 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: November 13, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »

Tevye -Hope your chemo goes well.       These boots are made for walking!    Can I get a Hee Haw?     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaZriFo95lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaZriFo95lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

CC - Sending prayers for your dad.    an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: November 13, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

Mornin Sass  is it still raining?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: November 13, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

Good morning, SASSY. Has it finally stopped raining?

Hi!  Yes, thank God.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: November 13, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/57tK6aQS_H0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/57tK6aQS_H0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.