April 25, 2024, 11:40:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418719 times)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1280 on: November 13, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »

I am taking off Monks - heading to the beer and wine store for some treats - it raining here so home to the comfy clothes and relax.  I will see you all later. 

Sounds good can I have a ride plez plez 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1281 on: November 13, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

I am taking off Monks - heading to the beer and wine store for some treats - it raining here so home to the comfy clothes and relax.  I will see you all later. 
Have a great night 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: November 13, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

NoRose,new post in the Caylee thread and Blink just posted in the Morgan thread.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: November 13, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »

Mmmmm beer!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: November 13, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

Mmmmm beer!   

Trimm:

You are way too fast!  LOL

Been trying to catch up with you for a few days now.

I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1011410#msg1011410

and there's another one a page or so back from that one.

*whew!*

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1285 on: November 13, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

NoRose,new post in the Caylee thread and Blink just posted in the Morgan thread.   
Thank-you, with this new info with Morgan, I just don't know what to think anymore 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1286 on: November 13, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »

Ok, chemo went fine. Boring, as they have wifi, but nobody there knows the pass word. Ya'll should be glad tho, because my right hand was out of comission. I was planning on just posting "drip" every 15 mins or so. I'm feeling fine, just tired.

You guys did a fabulous job of old music for CC's dad!!! I loved all those songs (love Dean Martin and Herb Alpert).

So, I hope all goes well and CC doesn't have to go to FL. JSM, I also hope your step mom is doing great.

Oh, the boots are brown (up here, only the really trashy girls wear red ones (but if I found a pair at a resale shop, I'd buy em!), and they must buy them out of state...I think it's a law!) But I would kill to look like Jessica Simpson, daisy dukes and all, just for a little while. I mean, I could only stand to be 18 again for about 2 days!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: November 13, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »

Ok, chemo went fine. Boring, as they have wifi, but nobody there knows the pass word. Ya'll should be glad tho, because my right hand was out of comission. I was planning on just posting "drip" every 15 mins or so. I'm feeling fine, just tired.

You guys did a fabulous job of old music for CC's dad!!! I loved all those songs (love Dean Martin and Herb Alpert).

So, I hope all goes well and CC doesn't have to go to FL. JSM, I also hope your step mom is doing great.

Oh, the boots are brown (up here, only the really trashy girls wear red ones (but if I found a pair at a resale shop, I'd buy em!), and they must buy them out of state...I think it's a law!) But I would kill to look like Jessica Simpson, daisy dukes and all, just for a little while. I mean, I could only stand to be 18 again for about 2 days!

Well, you know the old song, "I like my Women a Little on the Trashy Side!" I love red boots.  Monkey Devil!

Glad your chemo went well. Just be tired for a while, and don't push it.

I've been off line for a bit. Son came home from school sick as a dog, and breaking out again, so the fever is coming. He's been around some students who have come down with H1N1. He's in bed asleep right now....I am worried. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1288 on: November 13, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »

Tevye, I was hoping you would post when you got home. You will be tired. I'm sorry you are tired, skating is coming on tv right now. Go watch it and get some rest. Luv ya JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: November 13, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

Well, you know the old song, "I like my Women a Little on the Trashy Side!" I love red boots.  Monkey Devil!

I've been off line for a bit. Son came home from school sick as a dog, and breaking out again, so the fever is coming. He's been around some students who have come down with H1N1. He's in bed asleep right now....I am worried. 

Tevye:

Good to hear from you. I just love your positive attitude and wit! Glad to hear your session went well today.

Fanny:

Hope your son does not come down with H1N1. I am sorry he is sick and you are worried. I will send good thoughts your way!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1290 on: November 13, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

Tevye, I was hoping you would post when you got home. You will be tired. I'm sorry you are tired, skating is coming on tv right now. Go watch it and get some rest. Luv ya JSM
Thanks for the reminder! I'm heading off to put on my clean flannel nightgown and crawl into my fresh pink flowered sheets. I am tired, but I think I'll be even more tired come Sunday. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. At least I can watch skating!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: November 13, 2009, 07:49:18 PM »

Fanny, I'm sorry he is sick. I hope he gets better soon.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: November 13, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »

Thanks for the reminder! I'm heading off to put on my clean flannel nightgown and crawl into my fresh pink flowered sheets. I am tired, but I think I'll be even more tired come Sunday. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. At least I can watch skating!
I wish I could put on a night gown. It is so early right now and Josef is gonna want to go outside during skating. At least I got to see my Chinese pair team. I love them. Get some rest. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: November 13, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »

Thank you BRANDI & JSM. He's just pushed himself really hard, and I don't think he ever really got well from the last bout of being sick a couple of weeks ago. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: November 13, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »

Thank you BRANDI & JSM. He's just pushed himself really hard, and I don't think he ever really got well from the last bout of being sick a couple of weeks ago. 

I recently read from another monkey here to drink 8 oz of water every hour.

Try to get your son to do that to help flush out his system. Seems it really works.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: November 13, 2009, 08:07:26 PM »

I recently read from another monkey here to drink 8 oz of water every hour.

Try to get your son to do that to help flush out his system. Seems it really works.

Ok, thank you. I will.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: November 13, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

Tevye,sending you hugs and smoooches.       an angelic monkey

'Nite Monkeys,off to watch some skating.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: November 13, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »

Mmmmm beer!   

Trimm:

You are way too fast!  LOL

Been trying to catch up with you for a few days now.

I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1011410#msg1011410

and there's another one a page or so back from that one.

*whew!*

You speeded my wings up.      Left you a post in your thread. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 13, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »

Hi Brandi. I didn't have a chance to say hi earlier.

Fanny I hope your son gets better.

Trimm, if you are watching figure skating tonight. The guy in the blue spandex from the Ukraine, is totally hot, not gay and picked me up off the ice when I fell at skate camp, then the next day early in the morning, he reaked of beer.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: November 13, 2009, 09:14:13 PM »

Hi Brandi. I didn't have a chance to say hi earlier.

Fanny I hope your son gets better.

Trimm, if you are watching figure skating tonight. The guy in the blue spandex from the Ukraine, is totally hot, not gay and picked me up off the ice when I fell at skate camp, then the next day early in the morning, he reaked of beer.

Rudy Giuliani on Cavuto about the 9/11 terrorists being tried in NYC.

http://video.foxnews.com/11586672/dangerous-and-irresponsible

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.