March 29, 2024, 07:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 417019 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 17, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »

Everybody!!!! I just heard from CC!!! Papa Chuck had some problems with blood pressure and he is fine!!!

Wake up everybody. 
         an angelic monkey That is great Thanks Fanny for the update. Tell CC I miss him!! 

Didn't you get my e-mail to you last night?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: November 17, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »

Everybody!!!! I just heard from CC!!! Papa Chuck had some problems with blood pressure and he is fine!!!

Wake up everybody. 

Thank the Good Lord.  Is he in Florida Fanny?

I'm not sure, but he is ok. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1602 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »

an angelic monkey Prayers for our Tevye. It is day 3 since her chemo, so I guarantee she is having a hard time today. My prayers are with you my Tevye friend.  an angelic monkey Luv ya, JSM and Josef
JSM, you always used to say you weren't a smart monkey. Of course, we always told you that you were. Today, you've yet again proven how smart you are!

Today sucked. It sucked the big one. It blew. It was ....reallly, in the grander scheme of things (life vs. death) not that bad, as in I'm still here, never had to pray to the porcelain god, but God did I get pissed! I got so pissed I made my dear hubby promise to never reveal to me where my little smith and wesson pearl handled pistol was !!! (I know where the ammo is...it's wrapped in a nice pink ribbon...valentine's present!).

My sister is a major user of life and liquor. I usually help get her out of scrapes, cos we're sisters and that's what we do. So what did she do today? She calls me, asks me how my typing skills are ("dude, I'm a paralegal and a mac pro, they're all right!) and then asks me to write a letter to her soon-to-be former bosses. I tell her the laptop is in the office and I'm in bed...so good luck with that. Then she calls me back to grammar check the letter she was able to churn out on her own, then I have to explain to her how to format a page in Microsoft Word so the margins are right....she's had a computer for years!!! Then I have to listen to her ramble on about her job situation.

Normally, I'm always so up for these fights. Her employers are totally jacking her around, and I know all the right buzzwords to scare them, and can prep a doc like nobody's business...normally. Today, however.....

SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK HOW I WAS FEELING!! Not once. Bitch. (And I'm so crabby cos the neurplast or whatever ya call it that boosts your white blood counts makes your bone marrow kick into overdrive, and that makes your bones hurt and I think that makes me crabby (gee, ya THINK???!)

So, I'm getting ready to call jihad on her (my sisters and I have done this since the 80's. before we even knew about the Muslims!). I am not going to help her with this battle. She has been absolutely no help or support to me. She is totally selfish. I'm done.

But, on a good note, I did see the rockin' skating videos Northern Rose put up (thanks, darlin', why can't we have that?) and tomorrow I will finish my homework and go to school. Tomorrow might involve the use of drugs, but I don't care. I'm ready to bust outta this joint!

(Oh, and my other sis, the saint that's been helping me, she volunteered to drive me to Selfish Sister's town, I would get to ride shotgun, only with a pistol! LOL, that sis knows how to play along! but do not worry, hubby won't give me the combo to the gun safe...and none of us work for the postal department!)
Tevye, I am so sorry you are not well. I didn't want to tell you that it would happen on the third day. I am sorry your selfish sister is being so selfish. I will come put a boot in her azz if you would like for me to. Take your drugs, that is why God invented them!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: November 17, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »

Super easy sausage and leek stuffing.

1 lb pork sausage meat (not ground pork - must be the pre-spiced sausage meat you can find in the meat counter.  We get them here in 1lb tubes in the meat freezer)
1 large leek or 2 medium leeks
2 boxes stove top stuffing (whatever your favourite is)

Fry up the sausage meat making sure it is crumbled and seperated until browned.  Cut the green part and root part off of the leeks.  Slice leek lengthwise cutting halfway through.  Open layers and wash out leek with running tap water really well as leeks have sand between the layers.  Thinly slice leeks so you get leek circles.  Add leek slices to sausage meat and cook on medium until they are tender.  In a large bowl make mix stove top with the amount of boiling water according to package.  Add sausage and leek mixture and  mix.  Put in oven safe dish, cover with tin foil  and bake at 350 for 20 mins.  Done!  You can also use this mixture to stuff the turkey with but cut back on the water or it comes out too runny.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: November 17, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »

Night Monkeys. I pray for Shaniyah and that her killer is brought to justice.

I am very very tired and worried about my Mom's surgery Wednesday. She will be fine, but I still worry.

Thanksgiving is coming and then Christmas and then I have to go on vacation. I always have an overwhelming sense of doom when I go away.

Now, JSM, don't worry. You know the most important part of any surgery is the anesthesia and I am sure her husband has that covered and she will have the best ! She will also have so many people praying for her that she will be better in no time. Patients used to be hospitalized for a week to ten days for back surgery. Now they are often out of bed the same day and home the next. I know you can't help but worry but you will all be in our prayers.
Thanks Blumonkey. I know she will be fine, I just worry about her. This is her second back surgery and she isn't looking forward to it. Thanks for the prayers.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: November 17, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »

Good morning all!!!

Good Morning SCAREY. Let all hope today is much better than yesterday.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 17, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »

Pee to help make your garden grow

Gardeners at a National Trust property in Cambridgeshire are urging people to relieve themselves outdoors to help gardens grow greener.

A three-metre long "pee bale" has been installed at Wimpole Hall.

Head gardener Philip Whaites is urging his male colleagues to pee on the straw bale to activate the composting process on the estate's compost heap.

He said the "pee bale" is only in use out of visitor hours, since "we don't want to scare the public".

He said: "For eight weeks now, male members of our garden and estate teams have been using the outdoor straw bale when nature calls.

"The pee bale is excellent matter to add to our compost heap to stimulate the composting process; and with over 400 acres of gardens and parkland to utilise compost, we need all the help we can get.

"There are obvious logistical benefits to limiting it to male members of the team, but also male pee is preferable to women's, as the male stuff is apparently less acidic."

By the end of the year, it was calculated that the 10 men from the 70-strong garden and estates team will make more 1,000 individual trips to the pee bale, contributing towards the compost for the estate.

The estate said it will have saved up to 30% of its daily water use by not having to flush the loo so many times.

Rosemary Hooper, Wimpole estate's in-house master composter, said: "Most people can compost in some way in their own gardens.

"Peeing on a compost heap activates the composting process, helps to produce a ready supply of lovely organic matter to add back to the garden.

"Adding a little pee just helps get it all going; it's totally safe and a bit of fun too."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cambridgeshire/8357134.stm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: November 17, 2009, 10:41:47 AM »

Monkey Devil!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: November 17, 2009, 10:41:57 AM »

Night Monkeys. I pray for Shaniyah and that her killer is brought to justice.

I am very very tired and worried about my Mom's surgery Wednesday. She will be fine, but I still worry.

Thanksgiving is coming and then Christmas and then I have to go on vacation. I always have an overwhelming sense of doom when I go away.

Prayers for your mom, JSM.     And think positive!    Vacations are fun!   Everything will be fine.

BTW -  I love Stove-top Stuffing!        It is the best!     
Thanks Sassy for the prayers, vacations are fun if you have something to do. We are going skiing and I can't afford the lift tickets and ski rental. So I will sit in the condo and pout while everyone else is having fun. There is no rink in this hell hole we are going to so if I want to skate it will be on a pond. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 17, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1611 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:42 AM »

an angelic monkey Prayers for our Tevye. It is day 3 since her chemo, so I guarantee she is having a hard time today. My prayers are with you my Tevye friend.  an angelic monkey Luv ya, JSM and Josef
JSM, you always used to say you weren't a smart monkey. Of course, we always told you that you were. Today, you've yet again proven how smart you are!

Today sucked. It sucked the big one. It blew. It was ....reallly, in the grander scheme of things (life vs. death) not that bad, as in I'm still here, never had to pray to the porcelain god, but God did I get pissed! I got so pissed I made my dear hubby promise to never reveal to me where my little smith and wesson pearl handled pistol was !!! (I know where the ammo is...it's wrapped in a nice pink ribbon...valentine's present!).

My sister is a major user of life and liquor. I usually help get her out of scrapes, cos we're sisters and that's what we do. So what did she do today? She calls me, asks me how my typing skills are ("dude, I'm a paralegal and a mac pro, they're all right!) and then asks me to write a letter to her soon-to-be former bosses. I tell her the laptop is in the office and I'm in bed...so good luck with that. Then she calls me back to grammar check the letter she was able to churn out on her own, then I have to explain to her how to format a page in Microsoft Word so the margins are right....she's had a computer for years!!! Then I have to listen to her ramble on about her job situation.

Normally, I'm always so up for these fights. Her employers are totally jacking her around, and I know all the right buzzwords to scare them, and can prep a doc like nobody's business...normally. Today, however.....

SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK HOW I WAS FEELING!! Not once. Bitch. (And I'm so crabby cos the neurplast or whatever ya call it that boosts your white blood counts makes your bone marrow kick into overdrive, and that makes your bones hurt and I think that makes me crabby (gee, ya THINK???!)

So, I'm getting ready to call jihad on her (my sisters and I have done this since the 80's. before we even knew about the Muslims!). I am not going to help her with this battle. She has been absolutely no help or support to me. She is totally selfish. I'm done.

But, on a good note, I did see the rockin' skating videos Northern Rose put up (thanks, darlin', why can't we have that?) and tomorrow I will finish my homework and go to school. Tomorrow might involve the use of drugs, but I don't care. I'm ready to bust outta this joint!

(Oh, and my other sis, the saint that's been helping me, she volunteered to drive me to Selfish Sister's town, I would get to ride shotgun, only with a pistol! LOL, that sis knows how to play along! but do not worry, hubby won't give me the combo to the gun safe...and none of us work for the postal department!)

No need to call Jihad - send her my way I've got people.  not to mention a fork and dagger tounge myself.  I think everyone is blessed with a selfish sister cuz I have one too and trust me I have wanted to pull her hair and push her down many times in my life.  I am so sorry to hear she seems to have forgotten you are being treated for your cancer and that you may not be quite up to par (gee ya think is right) I hope she got the message but don't count on it so you aren't disappointed later on because she prolly won't get it.

I know these treatments are plain hell on you - I hate it that you are having to do this, I really do.  All I can say is that I am thinking about you always and us monkeys are here to take your hand and get you thru this hell.  Try to remember (and I know it isnt easy as you are puking your guts out and feeling like you were hit by a train) it will all be worth it in the end. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: November 17, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »

Friends
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 17, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »

Everyone is going to have a good day today!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: November 17, 2009, 10:49:26 AM »

Wake up everybody. 
Yeah!!! good news!

Topic for tomorrow's discussion:
So, how is it that you and CC communicate not on this forum? Anything you want to share with us?

Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 17, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »

1 lb pork sausage meat (not ground pork - must be the pre-spiced sausage meat you can find in the meat counter.  We get them here in 1lb tubes in the meat freezer)

Fry up the sausage meat making sure it is crumbled and seperated until browned.  Cut the green part and root part off of the leeks.  Slice leek lengthwise cutting halfway through.  Open layers and wash out leek with running tap water really well as leeks have sand between the layers.  Thinly slice leeks so you get leek circles.  Add leek slices to sausage meat and cook on medium until they are tender.  In a large bowl make mix stove top with the amount of boiling water according to package.  Add sausage and leek mixture and  mix.  Put in oven safe dish, cover with tin foil  and bake at 350 for 20 mins.  Done!  You can also use this mixture to stuff the turkey with but cut back on the water or it comes out too runny.

That sound great. I think I will try that one this year. I've never fixed one of your recipes that wasn't fabulous!!! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: November 17, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »

Me too TEYVE.  an angelic monkey
Thanks, Fanny. You need to put on some Christmas music...really loud!!!
(CC never showed up? I"m praying for him and his fam)

Bing Crosby - White Christmas
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vPfOjAw5Z0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9vPfOjAw5Z0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: November 17, 2009, 10:51:50 AM »

Hello....We are all having a good day today.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: November 17, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »

an angelic monkey I am so worried about CC, I hope everything is fine with his Daddy. Prayers all around for him and for Shaniyah.

Me too. And also QM.  an angelic monkey
Yes, also QM, I miss her and hope she is doing well. 

I can't take any more today.
Wanna hear a semi funny story?
Someone called child welfare to Cindy and George.I just posted it.   

Seriously?  I will head over there when I am done here - was George getting out of hand and Cindy beat him?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 17, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »

That sound great. I think I will try that one this year. I've never fixed one of your recipes that wasn't fabulous!!! 

It is so easy and so tasty and great the next day for stuffing samwiches!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.