April 26, 2024, 07:55:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418768 times)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: November 18, 2009, 01:25:10 PM »

JSM, what does BTL mean? i have about gone  trying to figure it out, i am usually pretty good with these things.... but you have me stumped!

And i am sure as soon as you say it i will go  duh i shoulda guessed!! haha

TIA (and yes i know what that means  )
Sorry you are feeling cruddy. It means Back To Lurking. 

Ahah! i see, good now i can read your posts with out going crazy over those letters!!!! hehe thanks!

Hope u and josef are doing well...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 18, 2009, 01:50:06 PM »

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!  Who put this duct tape on me?

The Nanny did it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1802 on: November 18, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »

The Nanny did it. 

Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: November 18, 2009, 01:51:16 PM »

How are u, dad and the rest of the family holding up????

Glad you asked.  WIll get back to you on this after lunch if I can get this damn tape off.

I have a friend that was fond of red duct tape.........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: November 18, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

CC, I just got an e-mail from JSM and she said she saw you here. She is in the waiting room waiting for her Mother, no news yet. She said for you to behave till she gets back. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: November 18, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »

How are u, dad and the rest of the family holding up????

Glad you asked.  WIll get back to you on this after lunch if I can get this damn tape off.

I have a friend that was fond of red duct tape.........
Really? What did she do with it? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: November 18, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »

JSM just said everything is ok.  an angelic monkey

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1807 on: November 18, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

CC, I just got an e-mail from JSM and she said she saw you here. She is in the waiting room waiting for her Mother, no news yet. She said for you to behave till she gets back. 

That's a mighty tall order, sunny Fanny.     

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1808 on: November 18, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »

Papa Chuck update – Friday afternoon - Renal ultrasound to check kidneys, no stroke per Dr., high blood pressure 196/116 meds seem to be culprit.  Saturday - nodules on kidneys that MRI could/would not identify, Lisinopril 40 mg,hydralazine 100 mg, atenolol 25 mg, travatan .004% vitamin C 500 mg, 330 mg magnesium, 130 mg potassium.  Sunday - lesion on left kidney?  blood pressure 138/77, cat scan – no results yet, pressure 173/106 , heat ultrasound ok, no problem with kidney, new meds.  Monday – bp back to normal, heart ultrasound ok, no problem with kidney, new meds.  Tuesday - back at home Tuesday night.  Check up next week.  Dr. will still monitor the lesion to make sure not cancerous.

I believe Papa Chuck also had more daily sponge baths from the Candy Stripers than poor little Caylee did from her obsessive mushroom head of a grandmother.

He aslo asked me if there were any medical studies commissioned to determine whether watching excessive erectile-dysfunction commercials actuallt can cause erectile-dysfunction.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: November 18, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »

JSM just said things went well, thanks to Monkey prayers.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: November 18, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »

Papa Chuck update – Friday afternoon - Renal ultrasound to check kidneys, no stroke per Dr., high blood pressure 196/116 meds seem to be culprit.  Saturday - nodules on kidneys that MRI could/would not identify, Lisinopril 40 mg,hydralazine 100 mg, atenolol 25 mg, travatan .004% vitamin C 500 mg, 330 mg magnesium, 130 mg potassium.  Sunday - lesion on left kidney?  blood pressure 138/77, cat scan – no results yet, pressure 173/106 , heat ultrasound ok, no problem with kidney, new meds.  Monday – bp back to normal, heart ultrasound ok, no problem with kidney, new meds.  Tuesday - back at home Tuesday night.  Check up next week.  Dr. will still monitor the lesion to make sure not cancerous.

I believe Papa Chuck also had more daily sponge baths from the Candy Stripers than poor little Caylee did from her obsessive mushroom head of a grandmother.

He aslo asked me if there were any medical studies commissioned to determine whether watching excessive erectile-dysfunction commercials actuallt can cause erectile-dysfunction.

We are beginning to think alike, because I have wondered the same thing Papa Chuck wondered.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1811 on: November 18, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »

Fanny - 

A special thanks to all monkey who preyed for Papa Chuck     

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1812 on: November 18, 2009, 02:56:17 PM »

Detectives investigating the murder of Caylee Anthony have gotten a stunning break in the case: They believe they have found a secret eyewitness to the heinous killing, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the bombshell testimony of the witness will point directly to the 2-year-old girl's mom Casey as the cold-blooded killer, say sources.

The murder of the cute little girl began unfolding the afternoon of June 16, 2008, in the backyard of the Orlando, Fla., [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]home where Casey lived with her parents, sources close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

Casey's father George saw Casey and Caylee leave just before 1 p.m. that day in Casey's white car. Around 2:30 p.m., George went to work.

But police studying signals recorded from Casey's [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]cell [color:9769=blue! important]phone determined she returned to the area of her parents' home.

Sources say investigators initially found evidence that Casey tried to drown Caylee in the small above-ground swimming pool in the backyard - but she apparently got cold feet and stopped.

Now the secret eyewitness has filled in missing pieces of the puzzle and helped police pinpoint the time of Caylee's murder - sometime between just before 3 p.m. to a little after 4 p.m.

"During that time, a white car matching the description of Casey's was seen parked off the road in a wooded area five miles from the Anthony home," revealed a case insider. "After not going through with killing Caylee in the backyard, Casey took to driving aimlessly around in what police believe was her attempt to look for a secluded wooded area to murder the child."

Through cellphone records, investigators have been able to trace her whereabouts between 1 p.m. and shortly before 3 p.m.

The horrifying events that occurred later that afternoon have emerged thanks to the secret eyewitness - a passing motorist who saw her.

"The motorist saw a woman he later identified as Casey Anthony leaving a white car parked alongside the road," said the insider.

"She was carrying a bundle, possibly a trash bag the size of a small child, in her arms."

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: November 18, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »

Glad to hear all is going well and he is ok. 

There are people I have known that can talk themselves right into being sick so perhaps watching to many commercials may do the same.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:28 PM »

Detectives investigating the murder of Caylee Anthony have gotten a stunning break in the case: They believe they have found a secret eyewitness to the heinous killing, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the bombshell testimony of the witness will point directly to the 2-year-old girl's mom Casey as the cold-blooded killer, say sources.

The murder of the cute little girl began unfolding the afternoon of June 16, 2008, in the backyard of the Orlando, Fla., [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]home where Casey lived with her parents, sources close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

Casey's father George saw Casey and Caylee leave just before 1 p.m. that day in Casey's white car. Around 2:30 p.m., George went to work.

But police studying signals recorded from Casey's [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]cell [color:9769=blue! important]phone determined she returned to the area of her parents' home.

Sources say investigators initially found evidence that Casey tried to drown Caylee in the small above-ground swimming pool in the backyard - but she apparently got cold feet and stopped.

Now the secret eyewitness has filled in missing pieces of the puzzle and helped police pinpoint the time of Caylee's murder - sometime between just before 3 p.m. to a little after 4 p.m.

"During that time, a white car matching the description of Casey's was seen parked off the road in a wooded area five miles from the Anthony home," revealed a case insider. "After not going through with killing Caylee in the backyard, Casey took to driving aimlessly around in what police believe was her attempt to look for a secluded wooded area to murder the child."

Through cellphone records, investigators have been able to trace her whereabouts between 1 p.m. and shortly before 3 p.m.

The horrifying events that occurred later that afternoon have emerged thanks to the secret eyewitness - a passing motorist who saw her.

"The motorist saw a woman he later identified as Casey Anthony leaving a white car parked alongside the road," said the insider.

"She was carrying a bundle, possibly a trash bag the size of a small child, in her arms."

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 18, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

Fanny - 

A special thanks to all monkey who preyed for Papa Chuck     

We all did, for days.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: November 18, 2009, 03:18:38 PM »

CC,
Are you kidding? Do you have a link. If so,, I will post it. If you are kidding, I will kill you. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: November 18, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »

CC,
Are you kidding? Do you have a link. If so,, I will post it. If you are kidding, I will kill you. 

OMG don't tell me I bit on that one........   I am with you Fanny I will help with his pay back - hmmmm some more duct tape perhaps???   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1818 on: November 18, 2009, 03:27:37 PM »

CC,

11/18 edition...

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: November 18, 2009, 03:32:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Look what I found.....     Brandi is so cool.    an angelic monkey

awwww ...how sweet of you! That one was kinda tough to make LOL

But I am glad you like him!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.