April 24, 2024, 02:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418555 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: November 18, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »

Hi All.  Feels like a really long day already.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: November 18, 2009, 04:49:18 PM »

Tevye this one is for you.  The boat has a picnic basket packed in it and you can drift until you see a nice spot to have lunch.

an angelic monkey
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1842 on: November 18, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »

Don't Pole Dance at a Wedding

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SkKaMk7s1rA&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SkKaMk7s1rA&amp;color1</a>

OMG I would have wanted to crawl in a hole
You could tell by the look on the bride's face, early on, that she knew it wasn't going to end well. Very stoic, I must say.

She sure did Tevye she looked very guarded.  How are you feeling today?  Are your bones still aching?  i hope you at the very least can feel some relief until the next treatment 
Still achey breaky, but at least I got some sleep last night. Getting ready to go lay down for a bit, to alternate the bones that hurt. I am positive that this will never be this bad again, cos next time I'll know what to expect and be tougher. (I hope!)
How you doing?

The element of surprise not knowing how you would feel had to be a bit overwhelming that is for sure so now knowing what you do know I am praying the next round will go easier on you. I know you are a tough cookie and remember you are tougher and stronger than cancer, you'll see.

I am good I am so in the Holiday spirit this year and looking forward to Thanksgiving having my family in - it is my favorite time of year.  New Years we are heading to your neck of the woods - Michigan for snowmobiling - we go every year and stay in an awesome little cabin on a lake, I love it there.

Mission, do ya go to da UP, eh? I would! I've also found that my XM radio has 3 different channels that all play Christmas music all the time, each a different style. Mine is set on the 40's to 60's, so it's always Christmas in my room! It helps a lot!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: November 18, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!  Who put this duct tape on me?

The Nanny did it. 
I now pronounce this a New Classic Post...highest honors!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: November 18, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »

Tevye this one is for you.  The boat has a picnic basket packed in it and you can drift until you see a nice spot to have lunch.

an angelic monkey
Oh, Rose, thanks so much. I'm gonna snag my grandson in Wasilla, AK, and we'll drive down to this lake...we'll make it by Valdez. We'll spend the day on the lake, and then camp in some miner's shack until we feel like coming home. Nice of you to include a propane stove and sleeping bags...we might be gone awhile!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1845 on: November 18, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »

Don't Pole Dance at a Wedding

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SkKaMk7s1rA&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SkKaMk7s1rA&amp;color1</a>

OMG I would have wanted to crawl in a hole
You could tell by the look on the bride's face, early on, that she knew it wasn't going to end well. Very stoic, I must say.

She sure did Tevye she looked very guarded.  How are you feeling today?  Are your bones still aching?  i hope you at the very least can feel some relief until the next treatment 
Still achey breaky, but at least I got some sleep last night. Getting ready to go lay down for a bit, to alternate the bones that hurt. I am positive that this will never be this bad again, cos next time I'll know what to expect and be tougher. (I hope!)
How you doing?

The element of surprise not knowing how you would feel had to be a bit overwhelming that is for sure so now knowing what you do know I am praying the next round will go easier on you. I know you are a tough cookie and remember you are tougher and stronger than cancer, you'll see.

I am good I am so in the Holiday spirit this year and looking forward to Thanksgiving having my family in - it is my favorite time of year.  New Years we are heading to your neck of the woods - Michigan for snowmobiling - we go every year and stay in an awesome little cabin on a lake, I love it there.

Mission, do ya go to da UP, eh? I would! I've also found that my XM radio has 3 different channels that all play Christmas music all the time, each a different style. Mine is set on the 40's to 60's, so it's always Christmas in my room! It helps a lot!

Ya we do, we go to the UP to a place called Berglund - just east of Ironwood and stay right on Lake Gogebic - it is a big lake.  It is so beautiful up there - my husband says every year we  should buy some land and retire up there - he definitely wants to retire where is gets cold and has snow it won't be south in the sun for us.....I have XM radio in my vehicle I need to find the 40's-60's Christmas I love the different styles - I'm glad it helps you - there is something about Christmas music.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1846 on: November 18, 2009, 06:24:03 PM »

Heading Home Monks - I am going to relax and peek in here tonight I hope to see you all. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1847 on: November 18, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

Good evening Monkeys. I saw CC today and his dad's candy stripers. Sorry I am so behind. I got home from work/mom and have been trying to catch up on Elizabeth's thread.

Thanks for all the prayers for my Mom. I was with her once she was registered until the took her to surgery. I was in the waiting room when the doctor came out and told me she would be fine, then I asked if she would be able to cook for Thanksgiving. He said "of course"    . I told him to keep her until Friday. She is a lot like me that she doesn't want to be away from the dogs for too long. Anyways thanks for all the prayers, she should come home on Friday if not tomorrow.

Oh and CC I just an FYI, baby oil and a hair dryer will take duct tape off easily and your skin won't peel off.  On the serious side, I am glad your dad is doing well and he didn't have a stroke. I have been very worried.

an angelic monkey Love to you all monkeys. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: November 18, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

Good evening Monkeys. I saw CC today and his dad's candy stripers. Sorry I am so behind. I got home from work/mom and have been trying to catch up on Elizabeth's thread.

Thanks for all the prayers for my Mom. I was with her once she was registered until the took her to surgery. I was in the waiting room when the doctor came out and told me she would be fine, then I asked if she would be able to cook for Thanksgiving. He said "of course"    . I told him to keep her until Friday. She is a lot like me that she doesn't want to be away from the dogs for too long. Anyways thanks for all the prayers, she should come home on Friday if not tomorrow.

Oh and CC I just an FYI, baby oil and a hair dryer will take duct tape off easily and your skin won't peel off.  On the serious side, I am glad your dad is doing well and he didn't have a stroke. I have been very worried.

Such good news about your mom!

Thanks for letting us know.

Now take care of you and Josef.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1849 on: November 18, 2009, 08:11:14 PM »

Hi monkeys

Don't know if I mentioned this as I've been one quite a bit lately, but my stepson was deployed to Iraq yesterday for a 1yr tour of duty, and I happened to get this email today.....I'm quite pizzed as usual, but I hope everyone reads the crazy biatch's  piece on Militray pay and she gets an earful

Military  Pay

This is an Airman's response to Cindy Williams' editorial piece in the Washington Times about MILITARY PAY, it should be printed in all newspapers across America.   

Ms. Cindy  Williams wrote a piece for the Washington Times, denouncing the pay raise(s) coming service members' way this year citing that she stated 13% wage increase was more than they  deserve.

A young  airman from Hill AFB responds to her  article below. He ought to get a bonus for this.

"Ms Williams:

I just had the pleasure of reading your column, "Our GIs earn enough" and I am a bit confused. Frankly, I'm wondering where this vaunted overpayment is going, because as far as I can tell, it disappears every month between DFAS (The Defense Finance and Accounting Service) and my bank account.  Checking my latest earnings statement I  see that I make $1,117.80 before taxes per month. After taxes, I take home $874.20. When I run that through the calculator, I come up with  an annual salary of $13,413.60 before taxes, and $10,490.40, after.

I work in the Air Force Network Control Center where I am part of the team responsible for a 5,000 host computer network. I am involved with infrastructure segments, specifically with Cisco Systems equipment. A quick check under jobs for Network Technicians in the Washington, D.C. area reveals a position in my career field, requiring three years experience with my job. Amazingly, this job does NOT pay $13,413.60 a year. No, this job is being offered at $70,000 to $80,000 per  annum........... I'm sure you can draw the  obvious conclusions.

Given the  tenor of your column, I would assume that you NEVER had the pleasure of serving your country in her armed forces. Before you take it upon yourself to once more castigate congressional and DOD leadership for attempting to get the families in the military's lowest pay brackets off of WIC and food stamps, I suggest that you  join a group of deploying soldiers headed for AFGHANISTAN; I leave the choice of service  branch up to you. Whatever choice you make, though, opt for the SIX month rotation: it will guarantee you the longest possible time away from your family and friends, thus giving you full "deployment experience."

As your group  prepares to board the plane, make sure to note the spouses and children who are saying good-bye to their loved ones. Also take care to  note that several families are still unsure of how they'll be able to make ends meet while the primary breadwinner is gone - obviously they've been squandering the "vast" piles of cash the government has been giving them.

Try to deploy  over a major holiday; Christmas and Thanksgiving are perennial favorites. And when you're  actually over there, sitting in a foxhole, shivering against the cold desert night; and the  flight sergeant tells you that there aren't enough people on shift to relieve  you for chow, remember this: trade whatever MRE  (meal-ready- to-eat) you manage to get for the tuna noodle casserole or cheese tortellini, and addTabasco to everything..  This gives some  flavor.

Talk to your  loved ones as often as you are permitted; it won't nearly be long enough or often enough, but take what you can get and be thankful for it.  You may have picked up on the fact that I disagree with most of the points you present in  your opened piece.

But, tomorrow  from KABUL, I will defend to the death your right to say it.

You see, I am  an American fighting man, a guarantor of your  First Amendment rights and every other right you cherish. On a daily basis, my brother and sister soldiers worldwide ensure that you and people  like you can thumb your collective nose at us, all on a salary that is nothing short of pitiful  and under conditions that would make most people  cringe.  We hemorrhage our best and brightest into the private sector because  we can't offer the stability and pay of civilian companies.

And you, Ms. Williams, have the gall to say that we make more than we deserve? You can kiss my royal red a**!!! 

A1C Michael  Bragg Hill AFB AFNCC

JSM~So happy to hear your mom is ok, you and your family have been in my prayers an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: November 18, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

Such good news about your mom!

Thanks for letting us know.

Now take care of you and Josef.
Thanks Brandi. I am just so glad I have people here that care.  Thanks again for all your prayers. Sorry I am behind tonight. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1851 on: November 18, 2009, 08:53:34 PM »

I'm so glad your mom is doing fine JSM  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: November 18, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »

Hi monkeys

Don't know if I mentioned this as I've been one quite a bit lately, but my stepson was deployed to Iraq yesterday for a 1yr tour of duty, and I happened to get this email today.....I'm quite pizzed as usual, but I hope everyone reads the crazy biatch's  piece on Militray pay and she gets an earful

Military  Pay

This is an Airman's response to Cindy Williams' editorial piece in the Washington Times about MILITARY PAY, it should be printed in all newspapers across America.   

Ms. Cindy  Williams wrote a piece for the Washington Times, denouncing the pay raise(s) coming service members' way this year citing that she stated 13% wage increase was more than they  deserve.

A young  airman from Hill AFB responds to her  article below. He ought to get a bonus for this.

"Ms Williams:

I just had the pleasure of reading your column, "Our GIs earn enough" and I am a bit confused. Frankly, I'm wondering where this vaunted overpayment is going, because as far as I can tell, it disappears every month between DFAS (The Defense Finance and Accounting Service) and my bank account.  Checking my latest earnings statement I  see that I make $1,117.80 before taxes per month. After taxes, I take home $874.20. When I run that through the calculator, I come up with  an annual salary of $13,413.60 before taxes, and $10,490.40, after.

I work in the Air Force Network Control Center where I am part of the team responsible for a 5,000 host computer network. I am involved with infrastructure segments, specifically with Cisco Systems equipment. A quick check under jobs for Network Technicians in the Washington, D.C. area reveals a position in my career field, requiring three years experience with my job. Amazingly, this job does NOT pay $13,413.60 a year. No, this job is being offered at $70,000 to $80,000 per  annum........... I'm sure you can draw the  obvious conclusions.

Given the  tenor of your column, I would assume that you NEVER had the pleasure of serving your country in her armed forces. Before you take it upon yourself to once more castigate congressional and DOD leadership for attempting to get the families in the military's lowest pay brackets off of WIC and food stamps, I suggest that you  join a group of deploying soldiers headed for AFGHANISTAN; I leave the choice of service  branch up to you. Whatever choice you make, though, opt for the SIX month rotation: it will guarantee you the longest possible time away from your family and friends, thus giving you full "deployment experience."

As your group  prepares to board the plane, make sure to note the spouses and children who are saying good-bye to their loved ones. Also take care to  note that several families are still unsure of how they'll be able to make ends meet while the primary breadwinner is gone - obviously they've been squandering the "vast" piles of cash the government has been giving them.

Try to deploy  over a major holiday; Christmas and Thanksgiving are perennial favorites. And when you're  actually over there, sitting in a foxhole, shivering against the cold desert night; and the  flight sergeant tells you that there aren't enough people on shift to relieve  you for chow, remember this: trade whatever MRE  (meal-ready- to-eat) you manage to get for the tuna noodle casserole or cheese tortellini, and addTabasco to everything..  This gives some  flavor.

Talk to your  loved ones as often as you are permitted; it won't nearly be long enough or often enough, but take what you can get and be thankful for it.  You may have picked up on the fact that I disagree with most of the points you present in  your opened piece.

You see, I am  an American fighting man, a guarantor of your  First Amendment rights and every other right you cherish. On a daily basis, my brother and sister soldiers worldwide ensure that you and people  like you can thumb your collective nose at us, all on a salary that is nothing short of pitiful  and under conditions that would make most people  cringe.  We hemorrhage our best and brightest into the private sector because  we can't offer the stability and pay of civilian companies.

And you, Ms. Williams, have the gall to say that we make more than we deserve? You can kiss my royal red a**!!! 

JSM~So happy to hear your mom is ok, you and your family have been in my prayers an angelic monkey
IM, I am very proud of your stepson and his service to our country.

I love the response from the airman. I pray for our service men and women and I in my old age have begged to join up, but they won't take me. I have two loves, my Josef and my country and I would do anything to keep both safe. Thank you for your son's service and remember you all are still in my prayers.

I know your son is an Aggie fan, I prayed for the ones that were killed 10 years ago on the bonfire.

Sorry Monkeys, I am emotional tonight and very tired.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1853 on: November 18, 2009, 09:12:50 PM »

Hi monkeys

Military  Pay

"Ms Williams:

IM, I am very proud of your stepson and his service to our country.

I love the response from the airman. I pray for our service men and women and I in my old age have begged to join up, but they won't take me. I have two loves, my Josef and my country and I would do anything to keep both safe. Thank you for your son's service and remember you all are still in my prayers.

I know your son is an Aggie fan, I prayed for the ones that were killed 10 years ago on the bonfire.

Sorry Monkeys, I am emotional tonight and very tired.

Me too, I'd love to shake his hand! Thanks JSM, I so appreciate your prayers and wow you have a great memory, he is an aggie fan and that bonfire tragedy was so sad I too have a great love for our country and that is why I stay angry, seeing what is taking place every day right in front of us with ZERO accountability for those taking away our liberties one by one and slowly destroying everything our forefathers fought for is maddening

Go to bed and get some rest. I'm keeping you and your mom in my prayers  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: November 19, 2009, 01:17:12 AM »

JSM so glad all went well with your Mom.  I keep you both and Josef in my prayers   an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1855 on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:49 AM »

JSM  I am happy to hear all went well with your mom. an angelic monkey

CC I am glad to hear your dad is okay.  an angelic monkey

You all are in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

IM   Thank you for your post. Prayers for you and your step son. All I can say about the dumb a** that wrote the article about our military getting paid enough needs a good old fashion swift kick in her a**.

God Bless all our service men and women. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: November 19, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!  Who put this duct tape on me?

The Nanny did it. 
I now pronounce this a New Classic Post...highest honors!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: November 19, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »

JSM,glad to hear your Mom is o.k.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: November 19, 2009, 07:20:50 AM »

Hi monkeys

Military  Pay

"Ms Williams:

IM,prayers to you and your stepson  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: November 19, 2009, 07:22:03 AM »

Tom Petty American Girl Live 1985 - (Best Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyStwRYLzlI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.