April 19, 2024, 07:07:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418302 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2100 on: November 20, 2009, 09:31:19 PM »

I will be back later, if not have a great evening. Skate Canada is on tonight and I have had a horrible day today. If I don't see you monkeys tonight. See y'all in the morning.

Josef found a used rawhide bone outside and brought it back upstairs. 

Zoe does that too---used pieces of one or occasionally a whole one.  She's good though, and drops it before entering the house.  My other dog Bear would never have dropped it and would growl at me if I tried to take it from him.  Not worth losing my fingers so I had to give in....lol.
Glad to know Josef isn't the only scavenger of rawhide bones. I let him bring it inside, but threw it on the balcony. You would have thought he lost his best friend. I let him lick it for a minute, but then that is when I threw it outside.  Dogs are crazy and don't understand they can get doggy germs by picking up stuff from outside. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2101 on: November 20, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »

I will be back later, if not have a great evening. Skate Canada is on tonight and I have had a horrible day today. If I don't see you monkeys tonight. See y'all in the morning.

I am in Christmas tree hell over here.I almost never got it put up and it is in a rotating stand.I already fell into it.I shouldn't have made fun of my friend.I have to sort out all this chit I got the other day and I have a closet full of other stuff.It's everywhere.I have a snowman family and they are staring at me.I think I need to cover them up tonight.They are freaking me out.I am all alone.Sidekick didn't come yet.
Hubby is gone for the weekend though.    Maybe I can get something done.   
See you tomorrow.   
Nite Trimm. I am sorry about you falling into the tree. Sorry also sidekick didn't come over. I hope the snowman family behave tonight! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2102 on: November 20, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »

NORTHERN I don't know if you will read here, but I just finished watching the ladies SP!  My two favorite skaters are in first and second. Joannie Rochette is in first and was totally awesome!! Allisa Czisny (sp) is in second. I like those two because they are very tall girls on the ice.

I am hungry and need to go to bed. I hope you monkeys have a good evening.  an angelic monkey JSM and Josef.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2103 on: November 20, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »

I am the one whooped tonight. After not sleeping last night, I am full of pain pills, so I hope I will be sleeping tonight. I'm glad you are getting to watch skating again tonight JSM. If I were TRIMM I would be watching those snowmen under the cover. She may have more snowmen than she knows what to do with if they multiply. You know how snowmen are. 

Cleaning carpets has about killed me and hubby this week, but at least we will have nice carpets for Thanksgiving. I am thinking of making a pineapple turkey centerpiece for the table again this year. We usually get two turkey breasts instead of a whole turkey, because everybody likes white meat.

After Thanksgiving I will start on Christmas decorating. My son will be gone to California for a week the first part of December, so I'll get the trees up before he goes. A lot of monkeys are way ahead of me, but I never start till after Thanksgiving. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2104 on: November 20, 2009, 09:53:50 PM »

Fanny I posted the recipe you were asking about in the cooking thread.

Northern Rose I seriously think you should put together a cookbook and put me on the list to buy first - it would be a number one seller that is for sure. 

I think so too. I have been saving them on Word Documents in a cooking folder. If she doesn't do it, I will. That is, as soon as I get all of them.

Speaking of cookbooks - I have a cookbook that is about 25 years old and is my favorite.  Guess what the name of it is????????...... "Fannie Mae"  yup.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2105 on: November 20, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »

i am off have to clean have future mother in law staying tomorrow night, i need to straighten up!

And i have to dye my lil sisters hair and highlight it tomorrow morn!

So i am goin home!!

Have a great weekend:

Fanny 

Northern Rose 

Mission 

Tevy 

CC  an angelic monkey

JSM 

No Rose 

Trimm 

And all my other monkeys i may have forgot!!!

Stay safe and love you all!!!!!
What a cute post ScareyCarrie.  I hope you get to feeling better  an angelic monkey I expect to see our funny Carrie posts back here on Monday.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2106 on: November 20, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »

You must have had a horrible day because I didn't see you at all today.  Enjoy watching skating and get some R&R.  See you tomorrow - I am putting the tree up tomorrow. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2107 on: November 20, 2009, 10:02:18 PM »

I am in Christmas tree hell over here.I almost never got it put up and it is in a rotating stand.I already fell into it.I shouldn't have made fun of my friend.I have to sort out all this chit I got the other day and I have a closet full of other stuff.It's everywhere.I have a snowman family and they are staring at me.I think I need to cover them up tonight.They are freaking me out.I am all alone.Sidekick didn't come yet.
Hubby is gone for the weekend though.    Maybe I can get something done.   
See you tomorrow.   
Becareful, we don't want to have to call you Trimm Griswold prolly a good thing hubby is gone - my family scatters like flies when it comes to putting up the tree 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2108 on: November 20, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »

This is the pineapple turkey centerpiece that I make for Thanksgiving. It has a crooked necked summer squash as it's neck and head, whole cloves for its eyes, and berries for its waddle and top notch. Assorted fresh flowers and moss to fill in.

I made this one to take to my nephew's for our Thanksgiving there a couple of years ago. I'm making a similar one again for us this year.  GOBBLE! GOBBLE!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2109 on: November 20, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

Northern Rose I seriously think you should put together a cookbook and put me on the list to buy first - it would be a number one seller that is for sure. 

I think so too. I have been saving them on Word Documents in a cooking folder. If she doesn't do it, I will. That is, as soon as I get all of them.

Speaking of cookbooks - I have a cookbook that is about 25 years old and is my favorite.  Guess what the name of it is????????...... "Fannie Mae"  yup.   

Oh, I wrote that years ago. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2110 on: November 20, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »

I am the one whooped tonight. After not sleeping last night, I am full of pain pills, so I hope I will be sleeping tonight. I'm glad you are getting to watch skating again tonight JSM. If I were TRIMM I would be watching those snowmen under the cover. She may have more snowmen than she knows what to do with if they multiply. You know how snowmen are. 

Cleaning carpets has about killed me and hubby this week, but at least we will have nice carpets for Thanksgiving. I am thinking of making a pineapple turkey centerpiece for the table again this year. We usually get two turkey breasts instead of a whole turkey, because everybody likes white meat.

After Thanksgiving I will start on Christmas decorating. My son will be gone to California for a week the first part of December, so I'll get the trees up before he goes. A lot of monkeys are way ahead of me, but I never start till after Thanksgiving. 
Fanny I hope you get some much needed rest tonight - you need to be careful so your back doesn't start giving you fits. Your pineapple centerpiece sounds wonderful - I bet it is beautiful - I would love to see it if you do one - if I made one my husband would eat it he LOVES pineapple.  I never start decorating until the day after Thanksgiving either but for some reason I am in the mood this year and want to get an early start.  Sleep good monkey and rest well. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: November 20, 2009, 10:15:42 PM »

Fanny I hope you get some much needed rest tonight - you need to be careful so your back doesn't start giving you fits. Your pineapple centerpiece sounds wonderful - I bet it is beautiful - I would love to see it if you do one - if I made one my husband would eat it he LOVES pineapple.  I never start decorating until the day after Thanksgiving either but for some reason I am in the mood this year and want to get an early start.  Sleep good monkey and rest well. 

Don't leave until you see the centerpiece. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2112 on: November 20, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

This is the pineapple turkey centerpiece that I make for Thanksgiving. It has a crooked necked summer squash as it's neck and head, whole cloves for its eyes, and berries for its waddle and top notch. Assorted fresh flowers and moss to fill in.

I made this one to take to my nephew's for our Thanksgiving there a couple of years ago. I'm making a similar one again for us this year.  GOBBLE! GOBBLE!
That is absolutely beeeeeutiful Fanny!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2113 on: November 20, 2009, 10:17:15 PM »

Oh, I wrote that years ago. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2114 on: November 20, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »

That is absolutely beeeeeutiful Fanny!!!

Thanks, it is fun to make. Everything is fresh except for the moss.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2115 on: November 20, 2009, 10:20:24 PM »

Fanny I think I might try to make that pineapple turkey - I just showed it to my husband and he is very impressed he said that looks like it took alot of work and patience - very beautiful.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2116 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:06 PM »

My son just found this on PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2117 on: November 20, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »

ANOTHER PEOPLE OF WALMART!!! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2118 on: November 20, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »

My son just found this on PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!

OMG!!!! I almost threw up a little in my mouth.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2119 on: November 20, 2009, 10:27:14 PM »

Fanny I think I might try to make that pineapple turkey - I just showed it to my husband and he is very impressed he said that looks like it took alot of work and patience - very beautiful.

It really doesn't. I used to buy them from the Florist and paid over $60.00 for them in Mobile.
Just need the right size basket and floral foam in the bottom to keep it steady and high enough in the basket, and the rest is pretty much how I described it in the picture. We have a wholesale floral supply place here where I get the fresh flowers, but you could even get them at the supermarket or Walmart.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.