March 28, 2024, 11:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 416984 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2160 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »

TRIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! We have TWO Fox stations up here. One out of Cincinnati and one out of Dayton. One is showing the Arkansas/Mississippi game, and the other stupid one is showing a movie!!! Please give me a half/time report!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2161 on: November 21, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »

I need to go shovel snow.  We got dumped on last night and a friend of my daughter's is picking her up in 1/2 hour so I better get things shoveled before they get here.

Did she have a nice party? 

Both of the older ones came over and had her birthday dinner with her and cake.  Good thing I baked two strawberry shortcakes yesterday.  She then opened her present which was a flute and was in heaven.  Her brother brought out his 12 string guitar and the other brother brought out his Sax and the three of them were playing random songs together.  I sat on the couch with tears in my eyes as I was overwhelmed with pride and feeling so blessed.

Her BIG party with her friends which is going to be at a later time, probably after Christmas. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2162 on: November 21, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »

I need to go shovel snow.  We got dumped on last night and a friend of my daughter's is picking her up in 1/2 hour so I better get things shoveled before they get here.

Both of the older ones came over and had her birthday dinner with her and cake.  Good thing I baked two strawberry shortcakes yesterday.  She then opened her present which was a flute and was in heaven.  Her brother brought out his 12 string guitar and the other brother brought out his Sax and the three of them were playing random songs together.  I sat on the couch with tears in my eyes as I was overwhelmed with pride and feeling so blessed.

Her BIG party with her friends which is going to be at a later time, probably after Christmas. 

I know you are blessed NORTHERN.  an angelic monkey

The best times of your life are when you have your children around you when they are growing up. So many people don't realize it. 

Your son plays a 12 string! Wow! I really love a 12 string guitar. And I love an impromptu music session like that.

One time when I was training on the truck with a female driver, I went home with her to see her family up in the mountains in Tennessee. The next morning, all her relations came to see her and to meet me, and they all brought different stringed instruments and we sat in front of the fireplace and they played for a couple of hours. It was one of the really good memories of my truck driving days. Her mother and father-in-law put me up in their guest room, and it was so pretty with all the ruffles, beautiful quilts, and decorations. I felt like Scarlet O' Hara. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2163 on: November 21, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

TRIMM, Our local fox channel got their chit together, and changed to game back to the BAMA game like they had listed. I guess there are more BAMA fans up here than I thought.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2164 on: November 21, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

TRIMM, Our local fox channel got their chit together, and changed to game back to the BAMA game like they had listed. I guess there are more BAMA fans up here than I thought.

Great!.I'll be back when it's over.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2165 on: November 21, 2009, 04:31:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys, looks like I'm the only one here. Fanny missed me again! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2166 on: November 21, 2009, 06:14:27 PM »

MORNING MONKEYS WAKE UP!!!
Good morning 
Morning  No Rose. Just got caught up on Elizabeth's, Caylee's and Shania's and now I have to get in the shower and get ready to head to the rink.

I am very sad that race and people living in mobile homes is being brought into Shania's case. When my dad was in college we lived in a travel trailer because that is all my parents could afford with two little girls and my mom being the only one working without a HS diploma. She went back to school when we moved back to Texas and got her diploma because she didn't want to go through life with a GED. I remember going to her HS graduation and she got a vacuum cleaner from my grandparents for her graduation present. My mom and dad both made a good life for their children and are doing very well off. So, it really irks me what was being said at Shanias, not all people that grew up in a trailer are trash.

I didn't want to post this over there, because I don't feel like getting the button today. 

Have a good day evreyone! 

JSM   It doesn't matter where you start out, what matters is where you go.  I admire your parents so for sacrificing so much for your dad to get an education and your mom working to take care of you and your sister.  You sound very proud of them, and well you should be.

There is nothing wrong in living in a trailer.  I cringe when I hear the term "Trailer trash."  It is so arrogant.  I'm sure there are many and probably most people living in trailers who are fine people and who do or have contributed to society in a positive way.  I also cringe when I hear the term "White trash" as if that's a cut above other colors of trash. I never understood exactly what that meant, anyway. Maybe it means that white people are not expected to be trash so they are a cut below other colors.  The term really does annoy me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2167 on: November 21, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys, looks like I'm the only one here. Fanny missed me again! 

QM:
Now you are gone, and I am here LOL

Wanted to tell you I added more frames of you in my avatar. There is one about one-third of the way in and you have 4 at the end Wink

You ask, you get!

Hi everyone!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2168 on: November 21, 2009, 07:19:20 PM »

JSM, I agree, and some of the mobile homes are very, very nice. I don't know what is going on, the best I can figure, comparing the beautiful home that Shaniya's father has, and compared to the trailer, I guess what is being meant is how could he let her go into that trailer. Not that a trailer is bad, but the living conditions inside the trailer, I'm thinking is what people mean. Have a fun day 
No Rose, I didn't see the house the dad lived in, so if that is what they meant I am wrong. I did see pictures inside the trailer and it was pretty dirty. Hope you had a good day. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2169 on: November 21, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »

an angelic monkey It must be nice to have musical talent in the family. No one in my family can play a thing. I played viola from 3rd grade til 11th, I couldn't play it if I tried now.  My 5 yo nephew is taking piano and has learned the very first part of Joy to the World. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2170 on: November 21, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »

an angelic monkey It must be nice to have musical talent in the family. No one in my family can play a thing. I played viola from 3rd grade til 11th, I couldn't play it if I tried now.  My 5 yo nephew is taking piano and has learned the very first part of Joy to the World. 

Sounds like a great time.   an angelic monkey
JSM,I took piano lessons for 5 yrs when I was growing up.I drove my teacher crazy cause my hands are small and I liked to play by ear.   
Us monkeys have talent.   
I really wish I had some of NorhternRose's dessert.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2171 on: November 21, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »

MORNING MONKEYS WAKE UP!!!
Good morning 
Morning  No Rose. Just got caught up on Elizabeth's, Caylee's and Shania's and now I have to get in the shower and get ready to head to the rink.

I am very sad that race and people living in mobile homes is being brought into Shania's case. When my dad was in college we lived in a travel trailer because that is all my parents could afford with two little girls and my mom being the only one working without a HS diploma. She went back to school when we moved back to Texas and got her diploma because she didn't want to go through life with a GED. I remember going to her HS graduation and she got a vacuum cleaner from my grandparents for her graduation present. My mom and dad both made a good life for their children and are doing very well off. So, it really irks me what was being said at Shanias, not all people that grew up in a trailer are trash.

I didn't want to post this over there, because I don't feel like getting the button today. 

Have a good day evreyone! 

JSM   It doesn't matter where you start out, what matters is where you go.  I admire your parents so for sacrificing so much for your dad to get an education and your mom working to take care of you and your sister.  You sound very proud of them, and well you should be.

There is nothing wrong in living in a trailer.  I cringe when I hear the term "Trailer trash."  It is so arrogant.  I'm sure there are many and probably most people living in trailers who are fine people and who do or have contributed to society in a positive way.  I also cringe when I hear the term "White trash" as if that's a cut above other colors of trash. I never understood exactly what that meant, anyway. Maybe it means that white people are not expected to be trash so they are a cut below other colors.  The term really does annoy me.
Hi Baby. I am very proud of my parents. My dad went to school on a football scholarship and my mom worked in the cafeteria of the college. My dad would take me to football practice when my mom was at work. I don't remember, I was probably barely a year or two old at that time.

There are many nice trailers/mobile homes that are much nicer than my apartment. I lived in one in the country and wish I still lived there, but it is too far to drive to work.

I hate people putting "names" on different types and races of people. The only people I will lump into a category are "the stupid liberals" and not all liberals are stupid. Some have come to see the light.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2172 on: November 21, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

Hi JSM and Josef!

I am just about done with Christmas avatars and have made a couple for you, but I know you usually know what you want me to make, so if you have any suggesitons, let me know and I'll work on them and have them ready to post when I post them all on Dec. 1st.

Hope you are doing better today Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2173 on: November 21, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »

I hope Fanny is o.k.   

I gotta go work in the kitchen.I took a light fixture down and I can't get my other one up.I need another set of hands.   

Hey Brandi.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2174 on: November 21, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »

Hi JSM and Josef!

I am just about done with Christmas avatars and have made a couple for you, but I know you usually know what you want me to make, so if you have any suggesitons, let me know and I'll work on them and have them ready to post when I post them all on Dec. 1st.

Hi Brandi, I am doing much better today, thanks for asking. I have no clue what to do for Josef for Christmas. Maybe his head popping out of a stocking or strangled with Christmas lights. I don't know, you are the boss of this Holiday!! Whatever you see fit, I will use. Thanks again for dressing him up. My family loves to look at his avatar. They especially loved him in his Kroj for Polka fest.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2175 on: November 21, 2009, 07:57:14 PM »

I hope Fanny is o.k.   

I gotta go work in the kitchen.I took a light fixture down and I can't get my other one up.I need another set of hands.   

Hey Brandi.   
Me too Trimm. Be careful those snow people sound like they are multiplying. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2176 on: November 21, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

Skate Canada is on, Mens Long Program. I know who wins, but will watch anyways. I don't like him, but I am glad he won today. He found out yesterday before he skated that one of his good friend died in a skiing accident. You could tell he had been crying before he skated his poor eyes were so red. 

BBL. JSM

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2177 on: November 21, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »

I hope Fanny is o.k.   

Hey Brandi.   

Hey Trimm!

Just uploaded this one I made for you to my photobucket account. It's not really Christmas, so I can give it to you now. I made it because you love snowmen!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2178 on: November 21, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »

Hi JSM and Josef!

Hi Brandi, I am doing much better today, thanks for asking. I have no clue what to do for Josef for Christmas. Maybe his head popping out of a stocking or strangled with Christmas lights. I don't know, you are the boss of this Holiday!! Whatever you see fit, I will use. Thanks again for dressing him up. My family loves to look at his avatar. They especially loved him in his Kroj for Polka fest.  an angelic monkey

Well, all right, JSM. Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2179 on: November 21, 2009, 09:03:39 PM »

Hi JSM and Josef!

Well, all right, JSM. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.