April 19, 2024, 12:22:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418272 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2520 on: November 25, 2009, 06:42:43 AM »

Beatles - Twist & Shout (live in 65)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6TIEkB4_F8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h6TIEkB4_F8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2521 on: November 25, 2009, 06:45:12 AM »

The Beatles - I Feel Fine (Live)  Let's go Tevye!       
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a3j6S8N8bTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/a3j6S8N8bTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2522 on: November 25, 2009, 06:54:00 AM »

Misty Croslin's daddy was arrested yesterday.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6288.new#new

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2523 on: November 25, 2009, 08:13:38 AM »

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??????????????????????

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 
By Rowan Scarborough

Print ShareThis
 AP

March 31, 2004: Iraqis chant anti-American slogans as the charred and mutilated bodies of U.S. contractors hang from a bridge over the Euphrates River in Fallujah, Iraq.
Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called an admiral's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment

I have officially lost my mind after reading this and seeing the photo of what these ********* did to the Blackwater contracters

GAWD AWFUL, but true. My youngest son wanted to go to work for Blackwater and I begged and pleaded with him not to go. Thank goodness, he listened to me.   
Perhaps next time instead of capturing them they should just execute biblical justice - eye for and eye - bombing that kills you for bombing that kills you - no complaints, no more evil person - end of story!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2524 on: November 25, 2009, 08:53:33 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a3j6S8N8bTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/a3j6S8N8bTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>
Yes Ma'am, I'm up! I overslept cos I stayed up late celebrating the completion of yet another paper! Even mailed it in 2 hrs early! Let the fun begin!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2525 on: November 25, 2009, 09:15:50 AM »

Yes Ma'am, I'm up! I overslept cos I stayed up late celebrating the completion of yet another paper! Even mailed it in 2 hrs early! Let the fun begin!

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2526 on: November 25, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Sorry I went to bed early. One comment on the Navy Seals story. I saw that before I left work and it made my blood boil. I am begining to lose hope in our country.

Anyways, got to get back to work, see y'all around lunch time and hopefully before.

Luv JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2527 on: November 25, 2009, 09:57:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - here is a little something for you all.  Enjoy, it is precious.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=0&pv=3170080

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2528 on: November 25, 2009, 10:00:29 AM »

By Rowan Scarborough

I have officially lost my mind after reading this and seeing the photo of what these ********* did to the Blackwater contracters

Once again we are the perps and they are the victims - I swear....no I better not 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2529 on: November 25, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »

Good Night, Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

Where the heck have you been??  I was about to start reading the backs of the milk cartons thinking you had gone missing 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2530 on: November 25, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »

Misty Croslin's daddy was arrested yesterday.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6288.new#new
What a surprise 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2531 on: November 25, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »

Tevye if I don't see you before tomorrow I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and may you be feeling good and eat all of your favorite things, and eat as much as you like.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2532 on: November 25, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Sorry I went to bed early. One comment on the Navy Seals story. I saw that before I left work and it made my blood boil. I am begining to lose hope in our country.

Anyways, got to get back to work, see y'all around lunch time and hopefully before.

Luv JSM
See you soon JSM 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2533 on: November 25, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »

By Rowan Scarborough

Print ShareThis
 AP

March 31, 2004: Iraqis chant anti-American slogans as the charred and mutilated bodies of U.S. contractors hang from a bridge over the Euphrates River in Fallujah, Iraq.
Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called an admiral's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment

GAWD AWFUL, but true. My youngest son wanted to go to work for Blackwater and I begged and pleaded with him not to go. Thank goodness, he listened to me.   
Perhaps next time instead of capturing them they should just execute biblical justice - eye for and eye - bombing that kills you for bombing that kills you - no complaints, no more evil person - end of story!

Are you reading my mind TBM???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2534 on: November 25, 2009, 10:33:05 AM »

Good Morning, my daughter took off the IE8 and that stopped the jumping, now I don't have a refresh option, I guess I will wait until she gets home to show me how that got messed up 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2535 on: November 25, 2009, 10:38:17 AM »

Good Morning, my daughter took off the IE8 and that stopped the jumping, now I don't have a refresh option, I guess I will wait until she gets home to show me how that got messed up 

Hmmm that is strange it should be part of the toolbar unless it is at the end of the address of bar - the 2 green arrows.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2536 on: November 25, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

Hmmm that is strange it should be part of the toolbar unless it is at the end of the address of bar - the 2 green arrows.

Thank-you. I don't know I'm really stupid when it comes to computers, I'm looking but don't see anything. I'll wait until she gets home, she knows how I don't know anything about computers, so she will help me, but not before she gives me an eyeroll 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2537 on: November 25, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

Thank-you. I don't know I'm really stupid when it comes to computers, I'm looking but don't see anything. I'll wait until she gets home, she knows how I don't know anything about computers, so she will help me, but not before she gives me an eyeroll 

Hi guys.   Making pumpkin pies here but wanted to jump on and say Hi!     
When I need to refresh, I just hit the F5 key.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2538 on: November 25, 2009, 11:00:58 AM »

F5 thanks Sassy and Mission thanks I found what you were trying to tell me     I'm going to make pumpkin bread in awhile 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2539 on: November 25, 2009, 11:02:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - here is a little something for you all.  Enjoy, it is precious.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=0&pv=3170080

How sweet is that! Thanks MISSION.  an angelic monkey

Good Morning, Monkeys. Are we all ready to rattle those pots and pans? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.