April 25, 2024, 01:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418610 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2600 on: November 25, 2009, 03:41:38 PM »

Whew.   I'm getting tired.     

I need a maid.   
Me too, and it isn't helping that it is 80 degrees, and dry, warm winds are blowing 
Started flurrying about an hour ago 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2601 on: November 25, 2009, 03:44:38 PM »

I should note - second call was 1 hour and 33 minutes long before the third dude told me to keep calling "till I got lucky".

I am still in the queue and it has been 34 minutes for call 3.

OMG Northern Rose I am sorry - I feel your frustration I absolutely hate it when you sit and wait and wait and wait it is enough to make you want to hurt someone.  I will cross my fingers you get your answers and the problem is solved. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2602 on: November 25, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2603 on: November 25, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »

Note - unless you want massive frustration do not buy a xbox360.  My son's died and I have been trying to get it sent it for repairs. 

First call to customer support - 17 minutes on hold, got an agent that spoke so poor English could not understand.  Asked to be put through someone in north America and they hung up.

Second call 27 minutes on hold.  Got lady in Philippines who did not listen to one word I said, got her supervisor who told me he was in Washington DC but accent was not right.  Told him I did not believe him.  He was no help as there was a a loud party in the background that he kept putting me on mute so he could be a part of it and could not hear me when he unmuted me.  I got his boss who told me he sat right next to party dude and when I asked what the weather was like in DC he said they were not in DC they are in Philippines.  (dude 2 lied).  I asked 5 times to be put through to someone in north America and he said that the microsoft laws did not allow that.  I would have to keep calling in to the support number till I got lucky and hung up. 

Third Call. I have now been in the queue for 28 minutes waiting for support person to answer.  Crossing my fingers I get someone in north America.

Wii has much better customer service! 
That is horrible I hate when that happens Northern.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2604 on: November 25, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »

I need a maid.   
Me too, and it isn't helping that it is 80 degrees, and dry, warm winds are blowing 

That's cool.   I wish we could have some snow.      We've had so much rain lately, all the leaves are stuck to everything.           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2605 on: November 25, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »

I need a maid.   
I want snow!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2606 on: November 25, 2009, 04:10:20 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

Don't you wish you could be like Jeannie and just blink your eyes and have everything done?   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2607 on: November 25, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

BBL Monkeys.  If I don't see you when I get back...

Happy Thanksgivining and don't eat too much!   an angelic monkey 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2608 on: November 25, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

Don't you wish you could be like Jeannie and just blink your eyes and have everything done?   
Yes I wish it could be like that. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2609 on: November 25, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »

I should note - second call was 1 hour and 33 minutes long before the third dude told me to keep calling "till I got lucky".

OMG Northern Rose I am sorry - I feel your frustration I absolutely hate it when you sit and wait and wait and wait it is enough to make you want to hurt someone.  I will cross my fingers you get your answers and the problem is solved. 

3rd call had to wait 54 minutes until I got a live body.  Lovely girl with a southern accent.  Took her all of 15 minutes to ask the questions, and tell me the console needed to be shipped in and arrange for it  I asked for her supervisor to compain about the other call centre.  He was nice but frustrated.  Basically told me that it was not policy to treat customers like that ...yada yada yada, but the offshore sites  they really have no controll over as the complaints get sent to the same person who told me to "keep calling till I got lucky" so not a lot is going to happen with the compaint.  NOTE again Do not buy Xbox unless you are prepared for this.  The offshores  do not have  way of transferring anyone if they ask for a north American operator.  I asked if hanging up was the solution when someone asked for a English person and he said officially no, but it happens all the time because they can not transfer.      

Now to punish myself even more I am about to call EA games as both the special edition bass and guitar that came with the Rockband Beatles bundle are fubar'd.  Wish me luck that I do not end up in call centre hell again! Can only imagine if it is offshore how they will deal with the language thing when I say  "my Rickenbacker does not work with down strokes".          
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2610 on: November 25, 2009, 04:38:34 PM »

3rd call had to wait 54 minutes until I got a live body.  Lovely girl with a southern accent.  Took her all of 15 minutes to ask the questions, and tell me the console needed to be shipped in and arrange for it  I asked for her supervisor to compain about the other call centre.  He was nice but frustrated.  Basically told me that it was not policy to treat customers like that ...yada yada yada, but the offshore sites  they really have no controll over as the complaints get sent to the same person who told me to "keep calling till I got lucky" so not a lot is going to happen with the compaint.  NOTE again Do not buy Xbox unless you are prepared for this.  The offshores  do not have  way of transferring anyone if they ask for a north American operator.  I asked if hanging up was the solution when someone asked for a English person and he said officially no, but it happens all the time because they can not transfer.      

Now to punish myself even more I am about to call EA games as both the special edition bass and guitar that came with the Rockband Beatles bundle are fubar'd.  Wish me luck that I do not end up in call centre hell again! Can only imagine if it is offshore how they will deal with the language thing when I say  "my Rickenbacker does not work with down strokes".          

OMG as I am reading this I am feeling anxiety and anger - when you get done with this major project (which should have been more like a simple task) pour yourself a nice cocktail and breathe!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2611 on: November 25, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »

OMG as I am reading this I am feeling anxiety and anger - when you get done with this major project (which should have been more like a simple task) pour yourself a nice cocktail and breathe!!!

I started this fun filled journey at 10:00a.m this morning.  Kids buses start showing up in 20 minutes    

EA games are AMAZING TO DEAL WITH.  Did the troubleshooting on their website and at the end says I need to call in. So I call in and after I make my choice of Rockband I am on hold for all of 3 minutes, get a guy in California (their call centre is in California somewhere but could not tell me where for security reasons) .  Tell him my Rickenbacker does not work with down strokes (and he understands what I am saying instead of it turning into a very bad phone sexish call like what I was expecting with a language barrier).  He give me two RMA numbers, will be shipping out replacements and I ship back bad guitars once I get them..all accomplished in 10 minutes.  And he sent me an email within minutes of hanging up with what the call was about, the RMA numbers, his name (I am loving me some James right now) and a number to call him at if there is any delay in getting the guitars or anything else he can help me with. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2612 on: November 25, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »

I wish you and your family and Josef a wonderful Thanksgiving  an angelic monkey  And the not eat to much, well......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2613 on: November 25, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

If I had that power you would all be entertained for a good little while.   
Gets me all tingly just thinking about it.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2614 on: November 25, 2009, 05:29:16 PM »

I started this fun filled journey at 10:00a.m this morning.  Kids buses start showing up in 20 minutes    

EA games are AMAZING TO DEAL WITH.  Did the troubleshooting on their website and at the end says I need to call in. So I call in and after I make my choice of Rockband I am on hold for all of 3 minutes, get a guy in California (their call centre is in California somewhere but could not tell me where for security reasons) .  Tell him my Rickenbacker does not work with down strokes (and he understands what I am saying instead of it turning into a very bad phone sexish call like what I was expecting with a language barrier).  He give me two RMA numbers, will be shipping out replacements and I ship back bad guitars once I get them..all accomplished in 10 minutes.  And he sent me an email within minutes of hanging up with what the call was about, the RMA numbers, his name (I am loving me some James right now) and a number to call him at if there is any delay in getting the guitars or anything else he can help me with. 

Rock on!!!!!!
The Wii has good customer service.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2615 on: November 25, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »

I wish you and your family and Josef a wonderful Thanksgiving  an angelic monkey  And the not eat to much, well......

Eat as much as we can before they create fork tax.   

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2616 on: November 25, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

I will see you all later this evening so I can wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ta ta

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2617 on: November 25, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

I always wanted to be Samantha from Bewitched 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2618 on: November 25, 2009, 05:53:10 PM »

I will see you all later this evening so I can wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ta ta
You and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, don't work too hard  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2619 on: November 25, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »

I need a maid.   
I need a maid too Sassy

I always wanted to be Samantha from Bewitched 

Orlando would never be the same.    Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.