April 25, 2024, 10:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 418645 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2009, 07:50:42 PM »

JSM, have you read the last few post that HEART has posted on the Ft Hood thread? 
About the death warrant. Yes I partially read it. But does it mean that if BHO isn't President at the time Hasan is convicted, BHO doesn't have the option? I am a little confused if it is before or after conviction. Either way, I don't care as long as the SOB is convicted and dies a horrible death. Personally I hope they send him back to Ramallah or whatever H*ll hole he came from and let the Palestinians take care of his sorry azzed wounds. Oh I forgot, the Israelis take care of sick Palestinians, not the Arabs. I still say let him rot in his bed, get bedsores and die. JMO JSM

PS Fanny, thanks for the prayers for my step mom. Also pray I don't get the boot tonight. I am pizzed. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »

JSM, have you read the last few post that HEART has posted on the Ft Hood thread? 
About the death warrant. Yes I partially read it. But does it mean that if BHO isn't President at the time Hasan is convicted, BHO doesn't have the option? I am a little confused if it is before or after conviction. Either way, I don't care as long as the SOB is convicted and dies a horrible death. Personally I hope they send him back to Ramallah or whatever H*ll hole he came from and let the Palestinians take care of his sorry azzed wounds. Oh I forgot, the Israelis take care of sick Palestinians, not the Arabs. I still say let him rot in his bed, get bedsores and die. JMO JSM

PS Fanny, thanks for the prayers for my step mom. Also pray I don't get the boot tonight. I am pizzed. TIA JSM

You are not the only one. The last thing I read was about Lt General Cone said he was worried about the Muslim soldiers on base, and they were going to get SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS!!! I can't read any more.  I am sick to my soul.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »

an angelic monkey Please pray for my stepmom tomorrow. She is having a carotid endarterectomy tomorrow. TIA JSM

an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

You are not the only one. The last thing I read was about Lt General Cone said he was worried about the Muslim soldiers on base, and they were going to get SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS!!! I can't read any more.  I am sick to my soul.   
  I can understand SOME considerations, but I guarantee you this the only muslims needing considerations are the ones that are NOT like Hasan. The true soldiers that love the USA and are fighting for our country.

What pizzes me off more about this is there ARE and have BEEN Muslims that were killed fighting for their country (USA) and their families are proud they fought the good fight. We had one here from Fort Worth that was Bosnian, I am not lumping them all into the Hasan category, BUT just JSM's opinion either they are muslim by birth and not radical or muslim by CHOICE and the ones that are muslim by CHOICE and practice TRUE ISLAM are the ones I am truly afraid of being in the military. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »

an angelic monkey Please pray for my stepmom tomorrow. She is having a carotid endarterectomy tomorrow. TIA JSM

an angelic monkey
Thanks Mission. She is very scared. I am glad she is having it done where I work so I can be close by.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Just so I don't look like a xenophobe and a callous person, there are true Muslims that have fought and died for their country and this guys blog helped me put into perspective the muslims that love their country (USA) and the ones that are out to get us. I have posted the pictures from his website because I would like the monkeys to see that there are muslims that have given their life for us. I am not a fan of islam, but these fellows do deserve thanks for giving their lives for us. TIA JSM  

REAL MUSLIM HEROES IN THE MILITARY

http://seanlinnane.blogspot.com/2009/11/american-heroes.html

CONFUSED?

There are many confusing, conflicting aspects to the struggle we are involved in.

Please bear with me while I make my point:

America, and the rest of the civilized world, are at war with an extremely dangerous group of criminal maniacs and their twisted logic.

Up until very recently, the war was known as the "Global War on Terrorism", or G-WOT. I don't know what they're calling it now on citations or campaign medals, but it is important to be aware that we are not fighting 'Terrorism' per se. Terrorism is a tactic, not an enemy in and of itself. What we are fighting is Islamic Fundamentalism, in it's most extreme form.

The question to ask is not "Why do they hate us?"

The question to ask is: "What do they want?"

Consider: there are 1.82 billion Muslims in the world (source: CIA World Factbook). If only one percent of them are Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists, that's 18,200,000 enemy fighters.

This figure, by the way, represents the entire number of soldiers, sailors and airmen who ever served in the German Wehrmacht during the entire course of World War II and the Spanish Civil War (not the force strength of the Wehrmacht at any point).

A terrorist army that large boggles the mind, strains credulity. There are possibly that many sympathizers and auxiliary supporters, but there is no way al Qaeda and it's variants (Taliban etc.) fields and supports that many fighters.

The majority of Muslims are regular folk just like you and me, who want the same things we want: to be left alone, to prosper and provide for their families, to leave their children better off than themselves. As with any demographic, there is a segment of the Muslim community, however, who are susceptible to becoming deranged or disgruntled, like Army Major Nadal Hasan at Fort Hood last Thursday - these sociopaths are found in any population, and their numbers are tiny.

And there is a segment of Muslims who are active, dedicated members of al Qaeda, et al. Despite the fact that the terrorists are capable of inflicting mass casualties, these numbers are also tiny.

Here's my point:

Ordinarily, the modern terrorist ethos is twofold: A) to gain publicity for their cause, whatever it is, and B) to force the State entity into giving concessions.

What is sinister about al Qaeda and their ilk is their plan: they wish no less than to start a global religious war of Muslims versus Christians (Crusaders) and Jews (Zionists). The Islamic Fundamentalists also view secular, sane Islamic nations such as Turkey and Morocco as traitors, and enablers of the Crusaders and Zionists.

Their agenda is to create a limitless bloodbath on such an unprecedented global scale that for all intents and purposes they will have unleashed Armageddon upon us. This is their stated goal. They have stated this numerous times, via video releases, and their writings.

IF we succumb to a xenophobic tendency to embrace a knee-jerk hatred of all things Muslim; IF we lower ourselves to their level - THEN THEY WIN.

It is that simple.

S.L.

The military headstone images preceding this post were originally posted on Frum Forum on 6 November 2009.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »

an angelic monkey
Thanks Mission. She is very scared. I am glad she is having it done where I work so I can be close by.

I can only imagine how scared and uneasy she is JSM - I hate for her to have to go thru this but if it is going to improve her ateries then it is well worth it.  The good thing is you will be nearby and if she is having this done at the hospital where you work it must be a good place with good doctors.  I hope she isnt dealing with other health issues so this isnt to hard on her - I am assuming she is young and that will be a plus too.  Hugs to you and her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »

Thank-you JSM for posting that, because there are many, many decent Muslims not only in the military, but across the world.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »

I have no doubt there are good Muslims, who want to live in peace, and wish no harm to anyone, American or otherwise. But why is it that they mostly WILL NOT speak out against the radicals and refuse to rebuke them? That is what makes me have a reservation toward them, and why I say I am going to talk to the ones I know and see on a regular basis. Why will they not come out in mass and say "this is wrong and not who we are."

My son's favorite professor is Muslim, and he is a wonderful person who has help my son immeasurably. I do not want to have doubts, I really don't. But I am afraid for my country when I see videos of radical Muslims on the street corner in NYC and see them spewing their venom. I am afraid for my country and our way of life when I see report after report of radical Muslims planning some bad thing for America, Great Britain, Spain, France and other countries. I am afraid for our country when I see demonstrations in Dearborn, Mi against our way of life, and are protected by our constitution.

I just want assurance that the Muslims we have welcomed to our country mean us no harm. I haven't gotten even a smidgen of that. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

Thank-you JSM for posting that, because there are many, many decent Muslims not only in the military, but across the world.

ITA it is so unfortunate that the thugs shed a bad light on the many good.  I hope this guy rots in hell.  Time to end this political correctness - if this were any other person who displayed odd behavior he would have never ever been promoted up in the ranks of our military. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 09, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

an angelic monkey

I know she is worried. My hubby needs it done on his "good" carotid. But I am terrified of the consequences. Is she having the surgical type where they open the artery, or is she having the new balloon type?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 09, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »

Going back to lurking now. I feel the big button coming down upon me. Been nice knowing you monkeys. Sleep well and hopefully I will see you in the morning. If not, Josef sends his love and I will miss you all.  an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »

ITA it is so unfortunate that the thugs shed a bad light on the many good.  I hope this guy rots in hell.  Time to end this political correctness - if this were any other person who displayed odd behavior he would have never ever been promoted up in the ranks of our military. 
Therein lies the problem. How can the good ones be distinguished from the ones who mean harm. Apparently Nidal didn't mean harm until some point in the recent months or years, is it only when they are confronted by the spectre of killing their muslim brothers or is it when they feel it's their duty to avenge the death of their brothers who worship thousands of miles away? The reality is that the basic tenet  of the idea that any man, woman or child who is not muslim is righteously destined to die, and if by the hand of a fellow muslim, it is cause of rejoicing and celebration.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #493 on: November 09, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »

Going back to lurking now. I feel the big button coming down upon me. Been nice knowing you monkeys. Sleep well and hopefully I will see you in the morning. If not, Josef sends his love and I will miss you all.  an angelic monkey
Why, it was the truth that you posted, just because some from a particular religion are violent, doesn't mean an entire religion is. That is like saying all Catholic priests are pedophiles which is complete nonsense.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 09, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

I can only imagine how scared and uneasy she is JSM - I hate for her to have to go thru this but if it is going to improve her ateries then it is well worth it.  The good thing is you will be nearby and if she is having this done at the hospital where you work it must be a good place with good doctors.  I hope she isnt dealing with other health issues so this isnt to hard on her - I am assuming she is young and that will be a plus too.  Hugs to you and her.
She has a family history of CAD and her mom passed away at an early age from it. Bad genes, but no other health issues.  an angelic monkey It is so funny, my mom and step mom were mortal enemies while we were growing up now they are friends. My mom called to get her number to tell her who was going to be her anesthesiologist is going to be during her surgery tomorrow.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 09, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

You are not going anywhere. If you get the button, so will I. We will drift out in never, never land I guess if that happens.

Good night JSM & JOSEF.  an angelic monkey

I was hoping to hear more from NORTHERN ROSE, but I think she has her hands full.   She knows we love her and are praying for her though. an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 09, 2009, 09:42:22 PM »

YVW No Rose. There are very good ones, BUT they don't follow what the koran says. The ones that do, want us all dead, slaves or converts to islam.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2009, 09:45:51 PM »

I have e-mailed IM,but I haven't heard back from her. She promised some pictures earlier. The Weather Channel is showing a lot of sideways rain, and the wind is picking up. 

I think you would be losing an umbrella down on the beach right about now. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »

Yes, JSM, I will remember your step mom in my prayers tonight. 
You will never get the big red button. This place would fall apart without you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.