March 29, 2024, 01:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 416997 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2860 on: November 27, 2009, 03:37:18 PM »

Tevye,you gotta go check out your Christmas avi.    It's great!   
I've been MIA, but did see Brandy's fine work just a bit ago. As you can see, I'm very happy with her work! LOL! Bob hasn't looked this fine since his WebCam Casual days!

Hope all had a fine Thanksgiving, I certainly did. Family, food and fun...and I didn't have to do a darn thing! Only downside is that's the day my hair ....uh...welll, let's just say I'm starting to look for my scarves. Of all the carp I've had to deal with, that was the worst. I've always been pretty vain about my hair. I say "was" cos I got over it. Next week I'll just have it all "trimmed" and be done with it! Think of all the money I'll save on conditioner! And the time I'll save by not having to blow it dry and style it. And remember, when it comes back, it'll be strawberry blonde. Oh, dear, I do wish our fashionista Dolce was here to tell me how to dress as a strawberry blonde!
And she would have been thrilled to tell you    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving  an angelic monkey               JSM never call Walmart, if they don't know the answer they just make one up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2861 on: November 27, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »

I looked at TMZ but they basically have the same info, which is odd.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2862 on: November 27, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »

I've been MIA, but did see Brandy's fine work just a bit ago. As you can see, I'm very happy with her work! LOL! Bob hasn't looked this fine since his WebCam Casual days!

Hope all had a fine Thanksgiving, I certainly did. Family, food and fun...and I didn't have to do a darn thing! Only downside is that's the day my hair ....uh...welll, let's just say I'm starting to look for my scarves. Of all the carp I've had to deal with, that was the worst. I've always been pretty vain about my hair. I say "was" cos I got over it. Next week I'll just have it all "trimmed" and be done with it! Think of all the money I'll save on conditioner! And the time I'll save by not having to blow it dry and style it. And remember, when it comes back, it'll be strawberry blonde. Oh, dear, I do wish our fashionista Dolce was here to tell me how to dress as a strawberry blonde!
Tevye, I was thinking about posting last week about the hair but thought better of it. Best thing to do is have it trimmed so short because it won't make you miss it as much. Anyways. Bob looks terrific.

Can I tell you a funny story? I may have already, but my friend that went through all this was sitting in her office one day. One of our doctors saw she was wearing a wig. He asked did she lose her hair, she yanked the wig off and said yes I did. He said just on your head, she said "no" his eyes got big as saucers and asked "EVERYWHERE"? It was the funniest thing. She was like YES EVERYWHERE!!!!  Then he got so embarrased he had to walk out.

On the plus side of things, she still doesn't have to shave her legs or pits!!

It will come back strawberry blonde and if not, JSM will send you some Miss Clairol and that will take care of the haircolor!!! I am glad you are taking everything so well. You are wonderful!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2863 on: November 27, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »

Tiger Woods was in a car accident and is in serious condition.

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said.

Officials close to accident investigation told the Orlando Sentinel that Woods received facial lacerations. He was treated at Health Central early this morning and released.

A Health Central hospital employee said this afternoon that Woods is not a patient.

There are no other details available about Woods' condition.

Alcohol is not considered a factor, FHP said.

The airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph, according to FHP.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

According to his official website, TigerWoods.com, he is in the middle of a two-week break in tournament play. Woods next tournament is Dec. 3-6 at the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2864 on: November 27, 2009, 03:42:54 PM »

I looked at TMZ but they basically have the same info, which is odd.
Very odd, TMZ is usually very up on it. They broke Michael Jackson. I don't understand how running into a fire hydrant/tree will hurt you so bad, unless you are speeding. Anyways my prayers are with Tiger and his family.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2865 on: November 27, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »

Tiger Woods was in a car accident and is in serious condition.

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said.

Officials close to accident investigation told the Orlando Sentinel that Woods received facial lacerations. He was treated at Health Central early this morning and released.

A Health Central hospital employee said this afternoon that Woods is not a patient.

There are no other details available about Woods' condition.

Alcohol is not considered a factor, FHP said.

The airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph, according to FHP.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

According to his official website, TigerWoods.com, he is in the middle of a two-week break in tournament play. Woods next tournament is Dec. 3-6 at the Chevron World Challenge in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story
Thanks Brandi, so he was treated and released. That is good to know.  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2866 on: November 27, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

So glad to see you posting, Tevye!

Yeah, Bob seems to love those antlers hanging on his wall LOL

About your hair: at least it WILL grow back. Some women get very thinning hair as they age (just like men) and it does NOT grow back.

Good to see you and listen to your cool sense of humour! Wink

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2867 on: November 27, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

OMG...

Jupiter, FL (AHN) - Authorities are looking for a man they believe opened fire on a Thanksgiving party, killing four people including a six-year old girl.

According to WPTV, 35-year-old Paul Michael Merhige left a holiday gathering at a home in Jupiter on Thursday, only to return later that day with a handgun. Four people among the 17 people in the house were fatally shot.

The victims are Raymond Joseph, 76, Carla Merhige and Lisa Merhige, twin sisters of the suspect. The six-year-old daughter of a WPTV photojournalist also died.

WPBF reports that two other people were injured, and one of them is in a hospital.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7017115058
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2868 on: November 27, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2869 on: November 27, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »

I missed Tevye yesterday.   an angelic monkey

I Won't Back Down
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnrPP3qkM0E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CnrPP3qkM0E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Trimm, by the time you posted this, I was back home from shopping, after staying up all night with my sis (the nurse. I KNOW! My mom asked her if that was what a doctor would order? My sis said shopping is always healthy...and we shopped online till we left the house at 3:45 this am!) and in bed, asleep. Thanks for 'membering me!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2870 on: November 27, 2009, 04:05:28 PM »

Reposting the cabin for Tevye
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2871 on: November 27, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »

Tevye, I was thinking about posting last week about the hair but thought better of it. Best thing to do is have it trimmed so short because it won't make you miss it as much. Anyways. Bob looks terrific.

Can I tell you a funny story? I may have already, but my friend that went through all this was sitting in her office one day. One of our doctors saw she was wearing a wig. He asked did she lose her hair, she yanked the wig off and said yes I did. He said just on your head, she said "no" his eyes got big as saucers and asked "EVERYWHERE"? It was the funniest thing. She was like YES EVERYWHERE!!!!  Then he got so embarrased he had to walk out.

On the plus side of things, she still doesn't have to shave her legs or pits!!

It will come back strawberry blonde and if not, JSM will send you some Miss Clairol and that will take care of the haircolor!!! I am glad you are taking everything so well. You are wonderful!!!!

That is so funny about the doctor! Another good place to lose hair is on my face! No more tweezers!

I hope your lighting situation works out well. You are so brave, going to Walmart today!!! I wouldn't even drive by there. I went to Target and there was almost a riot when the doors opened. It was like "Night of the Living Dead'. I was laughing so hard at the people who thought they'd just sit in their cars till 5, and then just walk into the store. Ha! Security and some very pizzed people took care of that! After that, I went home, figured one close call was enough. But I would never dare to go to Walmart today!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2872 on: November 27, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »

Thanks, Northern Rose! When I saw that , I thought:
OK, DH and I live upstairs, and he has his shop and I keep my horses and cows in the downstairs. It gives the place an "earthy" smell...which I like very much. When the kids come to see us, they fly in. and I spend lots of time sitting on the roof, just watching the world.

You always give me such good mind trips! Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry about your uncle and the disfunction juntion that is your family. Our family will soon be in your position, except when my BIL dies, my sis (NOT the nurse, this is the selfish one) will milk it for all it's worth. I am so angry at her, she is so not fooling me or anyone else in the family. She couldn't be bothered to come to the family dinner yesterday, but did manage to have a fine time with her friends. And a bottle. Sorry, rant off.

You will get great grace for stepping up and doing the right thing, no matter how unpleasant that may be. You can take comfort in that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2873 on: November 27, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »

Heading out to take the real Brandi to the vet for her annual physical.

Catch you all when we get back.

You all have fun!

Here she is:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2874 on: November 27, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

Thanks, Northern Rose! When I saw that , I thought:
OK, DH and I live upstairs, and he has his shop and I keep my horses and cows in the downstairs. It gives the place an "earthy" smell...which I like very much. When the kids come to see us, they fly in. and I spend lots of time sitting on the roof, just watching the world.

You always give me such good mind trips! Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry about your uncle and the disfunction juntion that is your family. Our family will soon be in your position, except when my BIL dies, my sis (NOT the nurse, this is the selfish one) will milk it for all it's worth. I am so angry at her, she is so not fooling me or anyone else in the family. She couldn't be bothered to come to the family dinner yesterday, but did manage to have a fine time with her friends. And a bottle. Sorry, rant off.

You will get great grace for stepping up and doing the right thing, no matter how unpleasant that may be. You can take comfort in that.

I hope that the stress, anger and tears will move aside for comfort soon.  I have spoken to the coroner 3 times now, waiting for the RCMP to call me back as well as a lawyer and that is just the beginning.  Throw in a total stranger who claims to have the will and claims to be named as executor and told me to "stay the hell out of it".  She has not told anyone that not only did my Uncle have living siblings and other relatives, but has a son who she did not tell the RCMP or coroner about nor did she bother to call him yet let alone ask for his name and how to contact him.  She also told me she will be dealing with the services which there will be none and will be "disposing" yup the biatch actually used the word disposing of his ashes and will not be telling any of us when or where as she points out "she" is the one who is executor.  As far as she is concerned there is no family and she will not acknowledge any now or in the future.  The Funeral home has been wonderful to me even though their hands are tied and have told me more than they probably should have as well.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2875 on: November 27, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

You guys need a clean cage...... I'll set up for the lock/change.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2876 on: November 27, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »

# 9
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6339.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.