April 26, 2024, 12:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama Administration Announces a Deficit Reduction Plan"  (Read 1015 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 07, 2009, 10:59:10 AM »

Washington DC: Presidential Press Secretary Robert Gibbs announced that following the passage of a health care reform bill or a cap and trade bill, President Obama will focus on US deficit reduction.

The president asked House Speaker Pelosi to take the lead in reducing the deficit, thus spurring the economy (stupid) and creating jobs. The speaker impaneled a bipartisan Committee of 12 Democrats and one Republican.

...The BRIT Act mandates that:

1.Cost of the Afghanistan war is paid for by an excise tax on each of the 50 states.

2.Taxes are placed on interstate commerce between the 50 states.

4.An Internet tax is levied on every computer and Blackberry type device in the 50 states. Social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and Myspace will also be taxed.

5.A value added tax is levied on latex paint, electronics, cameras and imported tea and coffee to the 50 states.

read more funny stuff here - http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i62872

I heard a Democrat on TV yesterday say that the Obama administration plans to stop control spending when the unemployment rate is below 5%.

What are the chances that unemployment will fall below 5% in any of our lifetimes?

Unemployment numbers are subject to political manipulation.  I wonder if those unemployed dropping out and taking early Social Security are counted as being unemployed?  How many drop out?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.