April 26, 2024, 11:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596256 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2009, 05:57:58 PM »

One of the Aruban visitors that googled Johan's close up of Lorenzo's property
just said: Aruba......the provider and ISP were unknown.  Does that mean anything?

That's new.

Most say SETAR / SETARNET
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

Janet I searched to see your information in context....

AN ABSOLUTE PRINCIPLE

“Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.”

Natalee Holloway's Uncle - March 13, 2008 - Scared Monkeys

_________________________________________________-

It is found at the link below, however it does not start with "AN ABSOLUTE PRINCIPLE"

Self edit of link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Thanks Mere!
I had tried the other one.  This one is much better.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »

just said: Aruba......the provider and ISP were unknown.  Does that mean anything?

That's new.

I know!  That's why I found it suspicious.  I wondered if it was LE.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2009, 06:00:34 PM »

Janet I searched to see your information in context....

AN ABSOLUTE PRINCIPLE

“Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.”

Natalee Holloway's Uncle - March 13, 2008 - Scared Monkeys

_________________________________________________-

It is found at the link below, however it does not start with "AN ABSOLUTE PRINCIPLE"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2 see reply #686

In my opinion ... Private Eye's words imply an absolute principle.  Collaborating with the enemy in any situation will not result in a positive outcome.

Janet

But Janet, don't you think it is important to distinguish your OPINION from a person's actual quote?  You are making that appear that PrivateEye said that was an absolute principle when that was YOU saying it.

Please don't do that.  I was wracking my brain trying to remember when Private Eye ever said any such thing.

It's totally confusing.

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

That's new.

I know!  That's why I found it suspicious.  I wondered if it was LE.

Maybe or some government office?  OM or justice?  Something official?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »

On December 7th the Duarry link was posted at SM and Magnolia discovered SOMEONE in Aruba seemed very interrested.

On December 8th, the Duarry link information was posted at BFN, maybe by Edward...I'm not sure.  Right after it was posted a NEW MEMBER posted at BFN by the name of FLORIS.  Floris proceeded to post about how they knew where Natalee was buried on the island.  Here are a couple of Floris's posts:

This would be the approximate area Floris was referring to:

FLORIS posted about 30 times before deleting their posts (sure sounds like REALITY). 

I have most if not all of the FLORIS posts at BFN but I'm not going to post them.  It appears to me that FLORIS (maybe Reality) was posting to change the subject away from Duarry.
[/quote]

FISHCLINT's phone must be turned off!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

What was it Rob said about the internet and Oduber?  That some how the governemnt got control of it or something like that?

Anyone recall?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »

Following Patrick vander Eem revealing all at the CIE meetings ... an agent referred him to Peter Devries.

Think about Patrick vander Eem's character ... his criminal/addictive history.   Somehow I do not believe that the CIE or the ALE would be collaborating directly with this guy to further the Aruban cover-up of distancing Paulus van der Sloot and the Kalpoe's from implication.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

In a concession to Tiger -- they have agreed to change their name to "Nooky". 

HA HA HA

takes hole in one to a whole new level don't it.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »

Following Patrick vander Eem revealing all at the CIE meetings ... an agent referred him to Peter Devries.

Think about Patrick vander Eem's character ... his criminal/addictive history.   Somehow I do not believe that the CIE or the ALE would be collaborating directly with this guy to further the Aruban cover-up of distancing Paulus van der Sloot and the Kalpoe's from implication.

Janet

All just your speculation.  You would never get Joran to trust a squeeky clean guy. IMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »

Think about Patrick vander Eem's character ... his criminal/addictive history.   Somehow I do not believe that the CIE or the ALE would be collaborating directly with this guy to further the Aruban cover-up of distancing Paulus van der Sloot and the Kalpoe's from implication.

Janet

Given that Peter de Vries has outed several governemnt officials and makes a living making the law enforcement in the Netherlands look bad, I can't see them sharing anything with him, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »

I have heard that Floris' theory about seeing the site from the top of the Westin and the Bird Sanctuary before.
Can't remember where.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

As for Peter de Vries arranging for the car not to be stopped, it would be a real good idea to do that since they were huffing and puffing dope in it.  While not totally illegal in the Netherlands, I do think it is much like alcohol in this country, sort of frowned upon while driving.

I'd think he would at least ask for police cooperation in that regard.  I know I would.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »

Jen

In my opinion ...

In all probability ... Paulus and Joran were given a heads-up following the first meeting that Patrick van der Eem had with the CIE ... the first meeting with the CEI when Patrick attempted to make a financial deal for secretly recording a FULL CONFESSION.

Jen ... do you sincerely believe that the authorities in Holland and/or Aruba would have with withheld this information from Paulus and Joran?  Do you sincerely believe that those who had adhered to the cover-up agenda to protect Joran and Paulus from implication were now on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway?

Janet

++++

Janet,

No - I don't think that those who helped Paulus and Joran would hesitate to let them know about a sting operation.

But I've got some thoughts for you also.

Do you honestly believe that every single officer in the Netherlands was in on the cover up?  Do you honestly believe that even every single officer on Aruba was in on it?

I don't.  I can't paint two whole countries' law enforcement officials with the brush of corruption without proof.  IMO, we have seen nothing to prove that any officer in the Netherlands has helped Joran and/or Paulus cover anything up.  But we have seen that some officers in Aruba were NOT in on the cover up.  Remember Lt Tromp?

No I don't.

However ... considering the main suspects have not been held accountable ... justice has not prevailed for Natalee Holloway ... I believe that strings are being pulled in Holland to protect Paulus and Joran from implication.  IMO ... Beth Holloway is right on when she says "Somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be."

Where is Roy Tromp today?  Following his words to the media ... silence!

Janet

++++++++

LT. ROY TROMP

Aug 5, 2005 5:34 pm US/Eastern Judge Wants Aruba Witness In Court
Testimony Could Show Suspect's Statements Are Contradictory

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CBS) ―  A judge has asked for sworn testimony from a man who claims he saw a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway driving with two friends on the night the U.S. teenager was last seen in public, the lead investigator in the case said Friday.

Authorities believe the testimony will support allegations that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, has given contradictory statements about Holloway's disappearance two months ago, said Lt. Roy Tromp.

"The judge wants to hear his statement, take it under oath. Then the prosecution can use it," Tromp told The Associated Press.

Separately, a judge was expected to rule Friday on a petition by the defense to prohibit Aruban authorities from sharing information with the FBI, which gained access to material about the case at the urging of the island's prime minister.

It was not known when the potential witness, whose name has not been disclosed, would appear before the judge. The hearing would not be open to the public.

The investigator said the man told police that he saw van der Sloot, who is in police custody, driving near a pond by the Marriott Hotel around 2:30 a.m. on May 30, and that at the time he was with two Surinamese brothers who were detained and later released.

The account is significant because van der Sloot told authorities that he was already at home by 2:30 a.m. and that he had left the missing teen, unharmed, at a beach near the Marriott.

Based on the witness account, police partially drained the pond but found no evidence.

Another alleged witness, who claimed he saw men dumping a woman's body at a landfill on the Dutch Caribbean island, will not testify because authorities do not believe him.

"We've checked it out a few times and don't think the account is credible," Tromp said.

Holloway was last seen leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot and the two brothers on the final night of a high school graduation trip with 124 classmates to Aruba. Authorities and volunteers have made extensive searches of the island but found no trace of the missing teen.

CBS News Correspondent Mike Kirsch reports that Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, remains steadfast in her belief that suspect Joran van der Sloot and his two friends, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, know more than they're telling about the disappearance of her daughter.

"I don't know if they killed her. I don't know if they traded her. I don't know. I don't have any idea," she told Kirsch.

Although, it's been widely established that Natalee willingly left the nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Kirsch reports that Twitty now says she thinks her daughter was tricked.

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Paul van der Sloot, 52, was detained in June but released four days later. He has denied any involvement in the disappearance and has declined repeated requests for interviews.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Aruba.Natalee.Holloway.2.256295.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

Being that Patrick has been detained in Aruba...

How do you think he is being treated ?? Would be interesting to know...

Do they like him (for colluding) OR hate him (for exposing) ??
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2009, 06:40:00 PM »

On December 7th the Duarry link was posted at SM and Magnolia discovered SOMEONE in Aruba seemed very interrested.

On December 8th, the Duarry link information was posted at BFN, maybe by Edward...I'm not sure.  Right after it was posted a NEW MEMBER posted at BFN by the name of FLORIS.  Floris proceeded to post about how they knew where Natalee was buried on the island.  Here are a couple of Floris's posts:

This would be the approximate area Floris was referring to:

FLORIS posted about 30 times before deleting their posts (sure sounds like REALITY). 

I have most if not all of the FLORIS posts at BFN but I'm not going to post them.  It appears to me that FLORIS (maybe Reality) was posting to change the subject away from Duarry.

FISHCLINT's phone must be turned off!

[/quote]

Kermit,

It is very nice to see you here...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. You seem ever so insightful...

This case has always seemed like:
When people get close to truths, the distractors come out in full force.

Unfortunately (for them), there patterns are way too transparent ...

"FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU...FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME"

Thanks,
BUCKSHOT

Did not mean to single Kermie out, as I enjoy reading everyone's posts and opinions here at SM.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »

What was it Rob said about the internet and Oduber?  That some how the governemnt got control of it or something like that?

Anyone recall?

Freebirds did a doc on it.  "Controlling the Message"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

Jen

I believe Lt. Tromp was a good cop.  I believe he was revealing the truth.  However ... those pulling the strings in the cover-up ...

Janet

++++++

WITNESS STATEMENT - JUNE 14, 2005

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 14 June 2005 / 21:10
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
Description: witness statement

WITNESS STATEMENT - JUNE 18, 2005

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

Patrick spent a few days in custody after the arrest, but he was released.  As far as I know he is not in custody now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

Patrick spent a few days in custody after the arrest, but he was released.  As far as I know he is not in custody now.

He remains on free feet as the Aruban papers would say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.