April 19, 2024, 12:43:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595754 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: December 30, 2009, 11:20:45 PM »

Is it just me or do they all seem related to each other?  Croes, Tromp, Solegnier, Kock and probably Oduber too 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: December 30, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

Is it just me or do they all seem related to each other?  Croes, Tromp, Solegnier, Kock and probably Oduber too 

Inbreeding!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: December 30, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

You know, I was going through the Clickonaruba recent albums and saw this guy that for some reason looked like he could be related to the Sloots.  Something about the eyes.  Then I thought, boy that man sure does get around 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1063 on: December 30, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=5

Nieto cria manera yiu:

Papiamentu translation:

grandson cria as child

From November 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.440

Papiamentu translation:

carlos nicolaas croes cu 90 ana of life much bendiciona we carlito, we dad we father always respeta, aprecia y love

my acore go dress one dress cu much color cora because, mary owing to bisami cu they're of one family much alegra so my can t more serca din an curason cu my inspiracion formula poema here, owing to base din an same information they're hendenan cu likes laugh, happen pręt y happen good. expresa today at father god they gradicimento for din an humble curason. today they're celebra the of 90 cumpleanos din an father love carlito, father, dad, don carlos some nombernan of carino give at the caballero carlos nicolaas croes of sta. cruz, naci at aruba, his sweet lugar…pero…cu owing to emigra, take away his family at ana 1968 corsouw for go work y live together cu his estimada y beautiful wife henita y they 7 yuinan at edad much jong for today, look at bek on they recuerdonan “sweet and strong” in otrabanda or at punda, all the yuinan cu good comportacion learn stop on they same leg y follow they same curason einan they owing to live feliz for 35 anja cu de ves provided that cuando of vacacion akin owing to aruba yuinan already big y balente, cu is inspira another cu they same confidence y they form of give = mary, elda, edna, maria, dientjie, lucia y erwin= y after owing to give love y atencion also at steve cu owing to come = join owing to sweet y jolly family here as one yui y brother without bacila = recorda together so much time precioso of father god regala= cu his same confidence, father owing to inspira all yui for go catholic y resa= for so in end of week the yuinan can owing to leave dance at party much trip carlito gozando of sweet musica mariachi at corsouw after ten owing to mexico, apart from loves his lamanan blauw or hour the bring the macutonan ye of pisca y piskechi for wordo scama without mucho smak more of play domino, although the earn is saca cabes de ves provided that cuando y the is go back surprise his hendenan cu his good beis or cu one sweet chasco at anja 2003, past owing to come live bek at aruba his island natal y never forget y today the curason of yuinan y other family is reza one beautiful oracion special “pa father todopoderoso acepta the cruz din an father sue dad y the weight of his dianan in his misericordia, because is god owing to lagele arrive ten owing to the edad avansa here of 90. companjele now, hour his curpa do not obedece his self more y let do you gracia as his garoti y do you bendicion compel of his pianan…” let do you words is luz y love for his wowonan, senor” day 4 of november 1918 y 4 of november 2008 is fechanan historico in we family hour cu musica of mariachi will skeiro again in all angle of the curason complete of gladness hour cu yuinan, nietonan y bisanietonan will feel they self because; frutanan of one good simian or cu we dirigi we oracion cu firmeza y confidence, y give thanks for we father because; we guia for so much anja of life y goodness, y cu we is conforma cu locual god follow have for we y because; famil y prohimo brother, follow alaba father god cu simper owing to cuida we cu one pabien big y of curason, for we dad cu we loves, respeta y aprecia!! for we not have two father neither do don carlos neither two carlito for iguala!!! cu much love y carino, in number of all child grandson, grandson y other famil! autor: ruthy “lady ruth” vrieswijk-bergen-aruba-corsouw-aruba 4 november 2008 come across

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation:

Carlos Nicolas croes Cu 90 ana of life a blessing we carlito, we dad father always we respect, appreciate and love

ACORE go dress my dress one color cu cora much because, mary Owing to bisami cu're glad much of one so my family can t more serca din cu curason an inspiration my poem made here, an Owing to base din same information they ' deouje ge re cu likes laugh, pręt happen and happen good. expressed today at father god they gradicimento for an humble curason din. today they're celebrating the 90th birthday of an din love carlito father, father, dad, don carlos nombernan of carino give some at the gentleman Carlos Nicolas croes of sta. Cross, was born at aruba, his sweet place ... but ... cu Owing to migrate, take away his family at 1968 ana corsouw for go work and live together and estimated cu his beautiful wife and they henita Yuin at age 7 jong much for today, look they recuerdonan at bek on "sweet and strong" in Otrabanda or at Punda, all the Yuin cu comportacion learn good stop on same leg and they follow they same they curason einan Owing to live happily for 35 anja cu provided that you see when of holiday Owing to aruba Yuin akin already big and Balent, is inspired by another cu cu they same form of confidence and they give mary, elda, edna, maria, dientjie, lucia y erwin and after Owing to give love and attention also at steve cu Owing to Owing to come join family here sweet and jolly and brother as one yui Bacila recorda together without so much precious time of his father god gives cu same confidence, father Owing to inspire all yui for go resa for catholic and so in the end of week Yuin Owing to leave can dance at party carlito trip enjoying much sweet music of mariachi at corsouw after ten Owing to mexico, apart from loves his blauw lamana the hour or bring the macutonan e of pisca piskechi for word scam and without much more of play domino smak , Although the earn out is to see you fit and provided that when the is go back surprise his deouje ge cu cu his good one sweet beige or disappointment at anja 2003, past Owing to come live aruba bek at his native island and never forget, and today the curason of Yuin and one other family is praying special prayers beautiful pa accepts the father almighty father sue an din cross dad and the weight of his target in his mercy, Because is god Lagel Owing to arrive ten Owing to the advancing age here of 90 . companjele now, his hour Curpa do not obey his self more and let you do as his garoti grace and blessing do you compel Of His piano ... "do you let words is light and love for his wowonan, sir" day 4 of november 1918 4 of november 2008 is historic in we fechanan family hour of mariachi music will cu again in all skeiro angle of the hour of gladness curason complete cu Yuin, nietonan and feel they will self bisanietonan because; frutanan of one good or simian we cu we directed cu prayer firmness and confidence, and we give thanks for father because; we anja guide for so much of life and goodness, and we is satisfied cu cu whichonly we have for god and follow because; prohimo famil and brother, god father praises follow cu Owing to care we Simper cu Pabian big one and of curason, for we cu we dad loves, respects and appreciates! for we not have two father neither do don carlos neither carlito for two matches! cu much love and affection, in number of all child grandson, grandson and other famil! Author: Ruthy "lady ruth" vrieswijk-bergen-corsouw-aruba aruba-4 november 2008 come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: December 31, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

We have't had anybody doing the copy and paste duty for a while, but I see it is rampant today. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: December 31, 2009, 12:10:54 AM »

We have't had anybody doing the copy and paste duty for a while, but I see it is rampant today. Monkey Devil!

Oh I think they slither in quite often, they're just being more obvious about it today!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »

Oh I think they slither in quite often, they're just being more obvious about it today!   

That one didn't take long did it?!   Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 31, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »

Is Mr. Carlos Croes the grandfather of the DJ Steve Croes of Carlos and Charlie's and Tatoo fame?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: December 31, 2009, 12:21:06 AM »

You know, I was going through the Clickonaruba recent albums and saw this guy that for some reason looked like he could be related to the Sloots.  Something about the eyes.  Then I thought, boy that man sure does get around 

It is the big eye / little eye thing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: December 31, 2009, 12:22:02 AM »

Is Mr. Carlos Croes the grandfather of the DJ Steve Croes of Carlos and Charlie's and Tatoo fame?

Yes, I believe so Magnolia.  If I understand correctly...grandson, but raised as a son.  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: December 31, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »

an angelic monkey HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU LIFESONG  an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: December 31, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »

Yes, I believe so Magnolia.  If I understand correctly...grandson, but raised as a son.  

That is the one that Steve lived with...next door to the Solinger who was Simian....and kin to Aruba Girl?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: December 31, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »

Marriott Aruba’s New Years Bash
 Cuisine, Entertainment     December 16th, 2009
No comments (RSS 2.0)
Marriott Aruba’s New Years Bash

Marriott Aruba is having a New Year’s Party with the famous local band Oreo on the Trade Winds Beach
area. There will be a champagne and a cash bar. Tickets are for sale in the lobby starting December 26,
2009 10.00 am. For more information contact Joanne Dirksz at
mhrs.auaar.fb.marketing.coordinator@marriotthotels.com or call (297) 586-9000
http://www.aruba.com/news/entertainment/marriott-arubas-new-years-bash/

Oreo is Claudius Phillips' band....fwiw

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: December 31, 2009, 12:31:06 AM »

Aruban Resort is Closing
 Hotels     December 22nd, 2009
No comments (RSS 2.0)
The courts of Aruba declared KL Sales, Marketing and Management Company N.V, the management company of the Aruban Resort bankrupt yesterday, December 17, 2009. Two trustees have been appointed by the court to oversee the bankruptcy proceedings.

The Aruban Resort is closed down until further notice.

At this time, we advise all future guests with reservations at The Aruban Resort to reschedule their visit and contact a travel professional for alternate accommodations.

There is availability at the other resorts beginning December 31, 2010.

Aruba’s hospitality industry is always at the service of our guests, with the islands many fine properties available to reach out to displaced guests. Reservations can be booked directly through www.aruba.com

As a result of the bankruptcy status of the resort, and the fact that The Aruban is a privately-owned company, no further information on this situation is available at this time.

http://www.aruba.com/news/hotels/the-aruban-resort-is-closing/

TM has already posted news reports about this.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: December 31, 2009, 12:34:20 AM »

Hey, Lifesong....Happy Holidays....miss seeing you around here.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: December 31, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »

Thank you, KTF!

It's been a longer, slower recovery than I had hoped, but I have been blessed in more ways than I deserve so I will not complain.  I hope you are also well - and all of the monkeys too!

I am so heartened and encouraged to read Red's message from a month ago after talking with Beth.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tock

Justice is coming.....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: December 31, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »

Thank you, KTF!

It's been a longer, slower recovery than I had hoped, but I have been blessed in more ways than I deserve so I will not complain.  I hope you are also well - and all of the monkeys too!

I am so heartened and encouraged to read Red's message from a month ago after talking with Beth.

Justice is coming.....

thumleft thumright

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: December 31, 2009, 12:49:20 AM »

Thank you, KTF!

Justice is coming.....

It's been a blessing to have you around,when possible!Prayers for continued good health,and the ultimate TICK_TOCK Timeline....

God Bless ALL the monkey's for their untold acts of kindness,and ability to keep seeking justice in the face of much adversity...pAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK,YOU DESERVE IT!

GOOD NIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: December 31, 2009, 01:09:55 AM »

That is the one that Steve lived with...next door to the Solinger who was Simian....and kin to Aruba Girl?

I'm not ignoring you Magnolia!

I'm not sure if I ever knew if Carlos lived next door to Rufo or not.

I've been  !

Carlos N. Croes from the white pages has an address of Kas Ariba 10-A
In the beginning of the case Kas Ariba was associated with Steve.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1434.240

I haven't found Rufo's address yet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:09 AM »

Thank you, KTF!

Justice is coming.....

It's great to see you Lifesong!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.