April 19, 2024, 08:04:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595801 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1080 on: December 31, 2009, 01:17:26 AM »

Is Mr. Carlos Croes the grandfather of the DJ Steve Croes of Carlos and Charlie's and Tatoo fame?

Yes, I believe so Magnolia.  If I understand correctly...grandson, but raised as a son.  

That is the one that Steve lived with...next door to the Solinger who was Simian....and kin to Aruba Girl?

I'm not ignoring you Magnolia!

I'm not sure if I ever knew if Carlos lived next door to Rufo or not.

I've been  !

Carlos N. Croes from the white pages has an address of Kas Ariba 10-A
In the beginning of the case Kas Ariba was associated with Steve.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1434.240

I haven't found Rufo's address yet.

Rufo's wife's name is Mary...she was a Croes
Found this listing
Croes M M   
Kas Ariba 12 A

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: December 31, 2009, 02:17:43 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: December 31, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy Birthday to Dave Holloway tomorrow too!

My this be the year that we finally get justice for Natalee.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: December 31, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »

Happy New Year Everyone!

May this be the year that we finally get justice for Natalee.

Spell Check please...
May this be the year that we finally get justice for Natalee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: December 31, 2009, 11:27:54 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: December 31, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year to you too Patriot!   

I hope Dave has a great birthday tomorrow, iirc he'll be 49.  I pray that in 2010 he and all of Natalee's loved ones will see Justice finally being served for her! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: December 31, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

an angelic monkey

Dinner with friends at the Old Spagetti Factory ... a movie (The Blind Side) and ... then back to one of our homes.  Board games are where it is at throughout the countdown.  Real party animals ... we are.

Have fun!  Stay safe.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year to you too Patriot!   

I hope Dave has a great birthday tomorrow, iirc he'll be 49.  I pray that in 2010 he and all of Natalee's loved ones will see Justice finally being served for her! 

I didn't remember correctly,  Happy Birthday Dave! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1088 on: December 31, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

an angelic monkey

Dinner with friends at the Old Spagetti Factory ... a movie (The Blind Side) and ... then back to one of our homes.  Board games are where it is at throughout the countdown.  Real party animals ... we are.

Have fun!  Stay safe.

Janet

You'll love the movie, Janet!    The book was better (isn't it always?) but the movie was really good, too!

Happy New Year, Dear Monkeys! May it surpass all your dreams and best wishes!   

And may this year bring Natalee's remains home and those who harmed her, to justice!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: December 31, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

an angelic monkey

Have fun!  Stay safe.

Janet

You'll love the movie, Janet!    The book was better (isn't it always?) but the movie was really good, too!

Happy New Year, Dear Monkeys! May it surpass all your dreams and best wishes!   

And may this year bring Natalee's remains home and those who harmed her, to justice!

CBB ... if I like the movie ... I will get the book.  Our daughter and SIL saw the movie.  Our neighbours saw the movie.  All agreed it was a "Mom/Janet" movie.  I really wanted to see it tonight.

One of the couples who we are getting together with tonight offered to pick up the tickets for everyone in advance.  They attempted to get a consensus on the choice of movie.  Realizing that ten people were not going to agree ... I just told my friend that hubby and I did not mind being surprised.  Now my hubby claims that once again I got my own way and ... this time I did not have to open my mouth.

Happy New Year to you and yours CBB!

Janet
1:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1090 on: December 31, 2009, 09:02:14 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GOOD MONKEYS
May you all be safe during 2010, and I hope and pray that Justice for Natalee is just around the corner an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:33:23 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: December 31, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GOOD MONKEYS
May you all be safe during 2010, and I hope and pray that Justice for Natalee is just around the corner an angelic monkey

Hear, hear....I agree.

Happy New Year, billb & all.

Note:  Maybe that should be here, here....haha, I don't know right now.  But you all know what I meant.   
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:35:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: December 31, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »

Best wishes to all monkeys for a Happy New Year!

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 01, 2010, 12:23:09 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AT SCARED MONKEYS!!!

2010 is a new year and a time for new developments

Happy New Year 2010 … Wishing All a Happy, Safe and Joyous New Year

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/01/01/happy-new-year-2010-wishing-all-a-happy-safe-and-joyous-new-year/

I want to thank all the readers, listeners and commenters of Scared Monkeys.com, Scared Monkeys.net, MissingExploited.com, Scared Monkeys Radio and Blink on Crime. You have all made it a very truly memorable year.

Thanks to all moderators and admins that devote their time and the folks that send in the stories and to Vanderbilt for his fantastic artwork that inspires so many posts … Wising you all the best in 2010.

Could 2010 finally be the year that there is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:19:09 AM by Red » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: January 01, 2010, 12:57:18 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONKEYS!!!!

I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year!

Thanks for putting up with me!  I love you all, and hope we'll all be here together when Natalee and her family finally get the answers they deserve and see Justice!

for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: January 01, 2010, 04:12:27 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1096 on: January 01, 2010, 10:38:40 AM »

I can't believe I am saying this again .... 

May 2010 bring Justice for Natalee and peace to her family and friends

Happy New Year to each and every one of you who will never give up!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: January 01, 2010, 11:44:00 AM »

Dutch again summon Venezuela ambassador on comments
By Ben Berkowitz Ben Berkowitz 26 mins ago
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen on Friday denied fresh accusations by the Venezuelan government that the Netherlands is supporting U.S. spy flights over Venezuelan territory.

Verhagen condemned the comments as "inaccurate, unjust and really out of place" in a statement on Friday and said he would summon Venezuela's ambassador again to explain the remarks.

Twice in the past two weeks, the government of President Hugo Chavez has publicly claimed that the Dutch have let the U.S. military launch spy flights from bases on the territories of Aruba and Curacao under the guise of drug surveillance missions.

On December 17 Chavez said the Netherlands was planning "aggression" against Venezuela in concert with the United States, and on Thursday his government again charged the Dutch with "complicity" in such plans.

Verhagen said the Netherlands had made clear to the Venezuelan government that the civilian airports in the Dutch islands have been made available to the United States solely for unarmed drug surveillance missions.

The United States has for years had a military presence on Curacao and Aruba, with about 250 Air Force crew and ground staff involved in counter-narcotics and surveillance operations over the Caribbean region.

In its statement on Thursday, the Venezuelan government questioned whether that was their true purpose.

"The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela doubts the installations that the Netherlands government has put at the disposition of U.S. military contingents are used in the fight against drugs," it said.

The Foreign Ministry, which summoned the Venezuelan ambassador last month, said on Friday it wanted to see the ambassador again "quickly" to clarify the new comments.

The alleged threat of U.S. intervention in the oil-producing South American nation has become a central element of Chavez's discourse and a rallying cry for his supporters.

While he is Latin America's loudest U.S. critic, foes say Chavez is hyping the idea of a foreign threat to distract Venezuelans from pressing domestic problems such as economic recession, rampant crime and inadequate public services.

(Additional reporting by Andrew Cawthorne in Caracas)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100101/pl_nm/us_venezuela_netherlands_usa_1

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: January 01, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

Curacao

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/december/31-12-09/P03.pdf

Bishop yet on Brionplein

From one of our reporters

Willemstad - Bishop Luis Secco is still there tonight the blessing to speak at the Brion Square.

Previously Secco announced that this year would not be present, because he entered on an invitation from Aruba to serve the New Year Blessings to speak.

Aruba is the five islands of the Diocese under the Antilles Willemstad.

Why Bishop yet decided on Curacao to stay is not known.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 01, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66893.php

Google translation:

Curacao

"FOL's not used to transport prisoners by U.S. '

December 30, 2009, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG / THE HAGUE - The data that the U.S. has provided under the operating agreement and own observations showed that the two military bases FOL not used for the transportation of detainees and / or prisoners.

It says the Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen to the permanent parliamentary committee on Foreign Affairs Second. The MPs asked if "can be excluded with certainty that the two FOLs the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in the U.S. have ever been used for the transportation of detainees and / or prisoners, thereby excluding own staff.

The minister indicates that between the Kingdom and the U.S. in implementing the underlying agreements about the nature, content and method of disclosure by the U.S. and that the Kingdom has the option to request further information.

The minister also submit to the MPs that the use of the FOL FOL's is governed by the Convention, since it questions whether it is true, "as some press articles claimed that the Government of the Netherlands Antilles may authorize the FOL for the use of aircraft and ships from the U.S., without consulting with The Hague ".

"This treaty provides under Article II to authorize the United States for access to and use of Hato International Airport in Curacao and Reina Beatrix Airport in Aruba, and designated ports and facilities, solely in connection with drugs from the air strike. Under Article IV is not a necessary statement prior diplomatic flight. "For a flight under the Convention is an abbreviated FOL process used by the aeronautical authorities of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba for obtaining permission to use the airspace of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba entry may be allowed to come and countries. All other flights such as regular exercises with the Americans and for VIP visits, the regular approval process to be followed by The Hague.

Basic Manta Ecuador
It was also asked whether it is true that the Ministry of Defense of Ecuador has made himself an investigation into the use of the Manta base, and it is shown that there is an operational agreement, which fleshes out the procedures for using the basis. "The last flight of the U.S. Drug exploration from the base Manta took place on July 17, 2009. On September 18, 2009 was the basis formally transferred to Ecuador. With that, the use of Manta by the U.S. formally ended. The Ecuadorian government has studied the use of the base. There is no operating agreement that the continued use of the basic controls. There is an agreement which regulates the procedure between the U.S. and Ecuador, where the air force, navy or coast guard of the U.S. ships under Ecuadorian flag would want to inspect. This Agreement is separate from the U.S. use of the Manta base, which has been terminated, "Verhagen said.

According to a statement by the Minister of Defense of Ecuador Ecuador in the past would not "direct control" have the information that was obtained by the flights. "The information gathered by the flights was given to a coordination center in the U.S. which also Ecuadorian liaison officer was (and is) linked. This information was available on request from the Ecuadorian authorities. Following an examination of the Ecuadorian government to the events surrounding an attack by Colombian forces on a FARC base in Ecuador by the U.S. data on all flights in that period to Ecuador made available in order to counter rumors as would Manta base in any way involved in this attack.

This past flights would be conducted with other objectives than drug control by the U.S. denied. The Ecuadorian authorities have not indicated that many flights would be carried out with no outstanding drugs would have to give Verhagen.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66905.php

English Version

The US did not use FOL’s to transport prisoners’

30 Dec, 2009, 12:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD/THE HAGUE — From data provided by the US based on the operational agreement and from own observations, it appears that both military FOL-bases were not used to transport detainees and/or prisoners.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen informed the permanent Lower Chamber Committee for Foreign Affairs of the aforementioned. The Chamber-members had asked whether ‘it could be known for certain there was no question that the FOL’s on the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba had ever been used in the past by the US for the transport of detainees and/or prisoners, excluding own personnel members’.

The Minister indicated that agreements have been made in the underlying implementation arrangement between the Kingdom and the US on the nature, contents and manner of data transmission by the US and that the Kingdom has the possibility to require additional information.

The Minister also explained to the Chamber-members that the use of the FOL’s is regulated in the FOL-treaty, as the Chamber-members had asked if it is true, ‘as alleged in some press reports’ that the government of the Netherlands Antilles could authorize the use of the FOL for US-aircrafts and -ships without consulting with The Hague’.

“Article II of this treaty gives the US permission to enter and use Hato International Airport on Curaçao and Reina Beatrix Airport on Aruba, and the indicated harbors and facilities thereto, only in connection with aerial drug combating tasks. Based on article IV, no preceding diplomatic flight explanation is necessary.” For flights in the framework of the FOL-treaty, an abridged procedure is maintained by the aviation authorities of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba for obtaining permission to enter the airspace of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, and to land. For all other flights, such as for the regular drills with the Americans and for the VIP-visits, one must follow the regular authorization procedure via The Hague.

Manta Ecuador Base
One had also wondered if it was true that the Ministry of Defense of Ecuador had personally conducted an investigation into the use of the Manta base, from which it appeared that there is yet another existing operational agreement interpreting the procedures for the use of the base. “The last drug combating reconnaissance flight of the US from the Manta Base had occurred on July 17th, 2009. The base had been conveyed officially to Ecuador on September 18th, 2009. By that, the use of Manta by the US was terminated officially. The government of Ecuador had conducted an investigation into the use of the base. There is no operational agreement that regulates the further use of the base. However, there is an agreement that regulates the procedure between the US and Ecuador, when the US Air Force, Navy or Coastguard wish to inspect ships under Ecuadorian flag. This agreement is detached from the US using the Manta base, which has meanwhile been terminated” according to Verhagen.

According to a statement from the Minister of Defense of Ecuador, Ecuador had supposedly not had any ‘direct supervision’ in the past on the information obtained by the flights. “The information collected by the flights had been forwarded to a coordination center in the US to which an Ecuadorian liaison officer had been (and is) attached. This information was available for the Ecuadorian authorities upon request. With regard to an investigation of the Ecuadorian government into the occurrences on an attack on Columbian armed forces at a FARC-base in Ecuador, the US had made all data available to Ecuador on flights during that period, in order to discourage rumors that the Manta base had supposedly been involved with this attack in any way.

The US denies that there had been flights in the past with other purposes than drug control. The Ecuadorian authorities have not indicated either that all kinds of flights had been performed which were not related to drug combating, Verhagen explains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.