April 19, 2024, 05:45:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595780 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1120 on: January 02, 2010, 02:34:33 AM »

Good Evening Night Crew and Happy New Year - 2010 - to all who read here.

I am also one who thought, back in 2005, that Natalee would be found quickly...or that
the police would have the answers within weeks....after all, it is a small island.  Who knew???

TxMom....thanks for the continuing source of news.

Me too Mere!

But then I think what if no one had seen Natalee in the J2K death taxi?  What if Beth, Jug, Dave, and so many other including the MSM hadn't shown up in Aruba demanding answers?  How would the disappearance of Natalee have been resolved?  I can only imagine after all I've seen and read in the last four and a half years. 

And Joran would have more than likely been bound for the USA...

P. S.  You're welcome!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: January 02, 2010, 03:03:23 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: January 02, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: January 02, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: January 02, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »

Dutch again summon Venezuela ambassador on comments
By Ben Berkowitz Ben Berkowitz 26 mins ago
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen on Friday denied fresh accusations by the Venezuelan government that the Netherlands is supporting U.S. spy flights over Venezuelan territory.

Verhagen condemned the comments as "inaccurate, unjust and really out of place" in a statement on Friday and said he would summon Venezuela's ambassador again to explain the remarks.

Twice in the past two weeks, the government of President Hugo Chavez has publicly claimed that the Dutch have let the U.S. military launch spy flights from bases on the territories of Aruba and Curacao under the guise of drug surveillance missions.

On December 17 Chavez said the Netherlands was planning "aggression" against Venezuela in concert with the United States, and on Thursday his government again charged the Dutch with "complicity" in such plans.

Verhagen said the Netherlands had made clear to the Venezuelan government that the civilian airports in the Dutch islands have been made available to the United States solely for unarmed drug surveillance missions.

The United States has for years had a military presence on Curacao and Aruba, with about 250 Air Force crew and ground staff involved in counter-narcotics and surveillance operations over the Caribbean region.

In its statement on Thursday, the Venezuelan government questioned whether that was their true purpose.

"The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela doubts the installations that the Netherlands government has put at the disposition of U.S. military contingents are used in the fight against drugs," it said.

The Foreign Ministry, which summoned the Venezuelan ambassador last month, said on Friday it wanted to see the ambassador again "quickly" to clarify the new comments.

The alleged threat of U.S. intervention in the oil-producing South American nation has become a central element of Chavez's discourse and a rallying cry for his supporters.

While he is Latin America's loudest U.S. critic, foes say Chavez is hyping the idea of a foreign threat to distract Venezuelans from pressing domestic problems such as economic recession, rampant crime and inadequate public services.

(Additional reporting by Andrew Cawthorne in Caracas)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100101/pl_nm/us_venezuela_netherlands_usa_1

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66939.php

Google translation:

Verhagen: Venezuela false allegation

January 2, 2010, 12:24 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

DEN HAAG - "New allegations of Venezuela, Curacao and Aruba by the United States used to attack the country to prepare, are incorrect, unfounded and really out of place." Says Minister Maxime Verhagen (Foreign Affairs) .

He wants the Venezuelan ambassador in the Netherlands next week again will give a full explanation on the statements of President Chávez.

Chávez on Thursday again claimed that the Netherlands by American spy planes allows Hato and from the airport Reina Beatrix. "The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela doubts that plants that the Dutch government has made available to the U.S. military used in the fight against drugs", it said in its statement. The Venezuelan ambassador also noted the last time that the Americans are only concerned with combating drug trafficking.

In his statement, however, Chavez stressed again that the United States to use the Netherlands Antilles to Venezuela for an attack to prepare. Verhagen dismissed the allegations of Chávez yesterday of the hand. "The allegations are false and unsubstantiated. Netherlands let its territory be used for aggression and seeks good relations with Venezuela after, "Verhagen said. He wants quick clarification on the words of Chávez.

A spokesman for a U.S. Army division in Miami, Stephen Lucas, the U.S. military denies violating Venezuelan airspace and other motifs are present in Aruba and Curaçao. "It is unfortunate that the Venezuelan government has chosen to cooperate in the anti-drug measures to reduce the threat because of the smuggling is for all nations in the region," he said. "Our operations on the islands of Curacao and Aruba are therefore only focus on drugs and have absolutely nothing to do with politics in Venezuela."

At the climate summit in Copenhagen last December, Chavez said in a speech to leftist organizations that the United States with the consent of Aruba and Curacao Netherlands 'to the teeth' arm.

The leftist president, U.S. troops in preparation for a possible invasion of Venezuela intelligence officers, war ships and spy planes transferred to Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire.

Chávez claimed that the three islands in the territorial waters of Venezuela lie.

Chavez appealed to the European Union to help prevent an armed conflict. He said that the Netherlands is a member of the European Union and that he therefore wants to know how Brussels think about the issue.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: January 02, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66944.php

Google translation:

"In 2010, without considering future refinery '

January 2, 2010, 12:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - In his New Year speech, Governor Fredis Refunjol attention to the environment, youth and the economic situation. About the latter he says that Aruba in 2010 "serious" should consider a future without refinery.

In the speech, the governor compared with its garden and the process of planting and care.

The garden, which sixty years ago by his parents is formed, has great value, he says, and makes him realize that while an area of responsibility to take good care of the trees and plants, animals and the environment. "I therefore call on citizens in the new year as responsible to deal with the piece on Aruba where you live. Do this for your children and theirs. Because Aruba is not only you, but it is also home to many future generations. "On the youth says Refunjol mainly concerned about the large amount of early school leavers. "The impact of these dropouts, young people without supervision and without social inclusion, will be visible in the long term. Often when it is too late. "The governor argues for a robust social structures and led to good people as 'roots' to build and develop spirit can be.

The oil refinery in San Nicolas compares the governor in his New Year speech with manure. "Too much manure acts like poison." The refinery is for him a long time great help to the economy. "Many say that over all these years in refining our garden has caused significant damage to our environment. It seems inevitable that in 2010 we should seriously consider a possible future without refinery. "

Crisis
The governor also has it in his speech about the 'difficult' times had. As plants can not be given too much water in dry times, because they are therefore less defensible, so must the people not to depend on the government to prepare, so Refunjol. "We should not too quickly call on the government so that the valve move. In difficult times, we own up to our best. In this way we lay the foundation for future growth. "

Refunjol took the change of government. He compares it to the gardener who supports him.

"Every gardener has his opinion and his priorities, but always with heart and love for the garden". Similarly, every judge and government priorities, the governor said, "is not always bad or less good". Refunjol also calls attention to agriculture and to get a young Aruban businessman who started his land kasbouw. Finally warned the governor to the road users especially with drink to drive. "Aruba has already lost far too many children because of unsafe traffic."

Positive
Also premier Mike Eman (AVP) has been on the radio speech. He thanked the police who in other 'difficult' days has become stricter with the work that has occurred to preserve the security. Despite the difficult economic times, said Eman yet hope for the future. All example he mentioned the tax cuts which give people more purchasing power to obtain. The investment in alternative energy, which will drop even more next year, citizens must ultimately be felt in their wallets. The Prime Minister also welcomed the new relationship with the Netherlands, which he already has positive effects. As an example, KLM Eman returning next year.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: January 02, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

This is from the CBS 42 Birmingham website.  Beth will be talking about strip mining.
I will try to get up in the middle of the night to see what she has to say and if there is any news about Natalee.

Monday On Wake Up
Surface mining threatens the picturesque Smith Lake community. Monday on Wake Up,Beth Holloway and Marty Roberson join us to discuss the far reaching impact. Plus: a special visit from Shelby County's Junior Miss Laura Lantrip. that's Monday at 5 AM.  Video

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: January 02, 2010, 07:41:39 PM »

This is from the CBS 42 Birmingham website.  Beth will be talking about strip mining.
I will try to get up in the middle of the night to see what she has to say and if there is any news about Natalee.

Monday On Wake Up
Surface mining threatens the picturesque Smith Lake community. Monday on Wake Up,Beth Holloway and Marty Roberson join us to discuss the far reaching impact. Plus: a special visit from Shelby County's Junior Miss Laura Lantrip. that's Monday at 5 AM.  Video

Thanks Magnolia!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: January 02, 2010, 11:24:41 PM »

Monday On Wake Up

Thanks Magnolia!   

Ditto!

Hi TM!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: January 03, 2010, 12:28:50 AM »

Monday On Wake Up

Thanks Magnolia!   

Ditto!

Hi TM!

Hi Sis!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: January 03, 2010, 12:30:42 AM »

I posted the Amigoe article about this earlier, this one is a little different.

http://www.rnw.nl/nl/caribiana/article/militairen-voelen-zich-onveilig-op-aruba

Google translation:

Soldiers feel unsafe in Aruba

Published: December 18, 2009 - 2:34 pm | by Editor Caribiana

Families of Dutch soldiers in Aruba feel increasingly unsafe by the surge in crime on the island. Two years back was the commander of the marines base Savaneta raised the alarm, but security of Defense have so far been forthcoming. Marine Staff begins Aruba therefore avoid.

The rising number of burglaries in Aruba. One in three Marines houses has been visited by thieves. The military in Aruba want Defense to 51 houses, of alarms and motion sensors, which attackers remotely to keep. Sergeant Charles Meier is concerned about the safety of his family when he was on exercise. "That leaves the other half behind."

An alarm system gives more feeling of security, because the thieves are deterred and the neighbors are alerted. In Meier's nothing happened, but a colleague has already broken three times. "How nice you're term (period of Aruba, ed) then?" But for the Sergeant still feel happy on the island.

Safety Sense
Rob Hunnego, president of union KVMO, understands that the security, which in Curacao a few years ago, have not been implemented in Aruba: "The feeling of safety in Aruba was much higher." He says that insecurity is not the only reason is that the enthusiasm of the soldiers for Aruba decreases. Other reasons are that final examinations conducted on Aruba in the Netherlands no longer valid and that the allowances were reduced.

The trade unionist hopes that Defense now on Aruba will take additional action. "I'll go from there." But it takes too long, because the issue is the union in 2007 raised. "We are finished with writing reports. The houses should be provided with appropriate security."

The commander of the navy in the Caribbean has shown understanding for the position of KVMO: "He recognizes the problem." But it is a cost of 200,000 euros and that decision must be taken in The Hague. "I am hopeful that it will happen," says Hunnego.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: January 03, 2010, 04:39:10 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14933/8/

Papiamentu translation:

conocido comerciante nel harms deteni

friday, 01 january 2010 - 22:00

the conocido comerciante nel harms of 81 anja of edad owing to stay deteni tonight sospecha of owing to strike a cu car cu consequencia fateful. polisnan owing to achieve informacion of the number of car cu will owing to strike the person, that will was crusando caminda. click read more for more detayes.

polisnan owing to detene the comerciante, hibe hospitaal for take sample of blood for check if the is below ; influencia of alcohol, because ela tell of not can blow for motibo cu ela cabi haci one \"by pass\". after polisnan owing to return cu the comerciante at hospitaal for lage confronta the curpa without life of the victima. famianan of the comerciante owing to tell cu the do not good of salud y cu apparently elo owing to become bad hour cu ela strike he. investigacion will have to demostra if the comerciante was conciente hour of the desgracia or not. famianan of the victima at hospitaal owing to tell cu the comerciante will owing to strike they being keri coriendo duro y owing to bay lage throw near of caminda as nothing not owing to sosode. even they're insisti cu the impacto was so strong cu the cadena of the victima owing to being achieve in the car. after of the proof of blood polisnan will dicidi if the comerciante will wordo encarcela or not.

comments (1) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

written by gilda kelly, january 02, 2010

at previous to lugar one good anja. my memory is fallando??esaki do not the nelharms cu enough anja happen owing to kill one senjora on self one caminda of ponton. history is ripiti??

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14932/8/

Papiamentu translation:

comerciante nel harms deteni y let in freedom

saturday, 02 january 2010 - 16:38

the conocido comerciante nel harms of 81 anja of edad owing to stay deteni after of the desgracia cu did take lugar at height of bow bow restaurant cu consequencia fateful. is resulta cu the self was the person cu owing to strike the peaton (pedestrian) cu car y after follow core bay lage behind. click read more for more info.

do not first times cu the same comerciante here owing to arrive of haye in one desgracia fateful on the same caminda here. look like cu the was at home of one primo y owing to admiti at police cu ela strike two whisky but not cu the was sober. berdad ela feel cu ela strike in algo but after of the impacto the do not corda nothing more.

mature is cu harms was on caminda of ponton direccion oranjestad y not owing to see the peaton (pedestrian) is crusa caya. ela dal'e cu his car, windshield owing to break y he owing to bay cay on one distancia enough far for of where the impacto did take lugar. the impacto was so strong cu even the cadena of the victima owing to bay cay in car of comerciante. ela tell polisnan cu after cu ela ripara cu ela strike in algo ela forget all cos, but if ela corda con for arrive his cas at once.

is casa of the victima cu was sit in car is keep his casa crusa caya for cumpra algo of drink in the restaurant, owing to give polisnan descripcion of the car cu owing to strike his being keri fatalmente one rato first. more after famianan of nel harms self owing to calling for tell cu the was envolvi in one desgracia because his car had much sla on dje, mark of blood, etc.

polisnan owing to bay his cas y owing to detene at once. of acuerdo cu ley, y because; cu the self owing to admiti of owing to strike drinks, owing to pidie for blow but ela splica autoridadnan cu the not can because ela haci "by pass" y is abide of curason. the hour owing to opta for take his blood, but the proceso ey is last at least two week for achieve contesta debi cu the is bay till the netherlands. after of owing to end of leave for of hospitaal for take test of blood, the comerciante not owing to feel his curpa child good y have to owing to return hospitaal for one chekeo medico. ey owing to deduci cu berdad his salud is fragil.

fiscal owing to dicidi the hour cu the do not stay encarcela y can owing to bay his cas. will follow cu the investigacion y wait for on the proof of blood cu will have to come bek for of the netherlands. come across

Many photos at the links above.

Scene of the accident/victim photos here: 

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2359&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: January 03, 2010, 05:21:53 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1133 on: January 03, 2010, 08:59:24 AM »

At least these people have the balls to post the truth about their 'paradise islands'

Bloody year for Caribbean Islands
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161577454

35 females lost to crime in 2009
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161577458

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: January 03, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: January 03, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »

At least these people have the balls to post the truth about their 'paradise islands'

Thanks, Nut....   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: January 03, 2010, 12:38:28 PM »

Ain't that the truth!  Thanks Nut!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: January 03, 2010, 12:39:48 PM »

Thanks 2NJ! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: January 03, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »

Quote from: caesu on January 05, 2009, 01:31:09 PM
http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1894172/brinkman-bedreigd-met-in-elkaar-slaan.html
http://www.bndestem.nl/algemeen/binnenland/4295478/Parlementair-overleg-Aruba-opgeschort.ece

meetings suspended.

because Aruban prime-minister and other ministers refused to give speeches.
Rudy Croes is on 'family visit' to the USA.
Croes: "I am not absent because of Brinkman but he deserves to be punched in the head".
Aruban chief of protocol Eric Brete also threatened to hit Brinkman.

http://www.parool.nl/static/FOTO/pe/3/15/1/media_xl_60841.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen this one!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfAYDiwvmSM

Strike Aruba Friday April 18 2008
Coordinator of Prime Minister being silly..aka Eric Brete.
Welga Aruba, brete contra SDA.
Category:  News & Politics
Tags:  strike  welga  aruba  SDA  chef  protocol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfAYDiwvmSM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NfAYDiwvmSM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:02 PM »

Hope you've drank some coffee TM...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.