April 18, 2024, 09:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595690 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »

Again ... I believe that Paulus van der Sloot was given a heads-up by Dutch authorities following Patrick vander Eem revealing his plans to secretly record Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

++++++++

THE HAGUE

Scarborough Country - November 7, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  Another strange twist in the Holloway story tonight. Aruba authorities have sent a letter to Alabama Governor Bob Riley that may make a new investigation even harder to move forward with.

The letter says in part:

“The chief prosecutor leading the investigation and the General Prosecutor are appointed by the Kingdom Government in the Hague. Because of separation of powers, the government of Aruba has no authority to intervene in the investigation.”

Dept. of Foreign Affairs, Nov. 4
Source: Dept of Foreign Affairs, Aruba

SCARBOROUGH:  After all these months you and your family have been suffering, you find out that the Aruba authorities claim they have absolutely no say in this investigation?  Where do you go from here?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  Well, that’s really unbelievable that they take the wash their hands approach. We’re going to proceed on with The Hague, I guess. Also, our six page letter we were asked to provide to the Attorney General and we provided a carbon copy to the PM and Condoleezza Rice. We have not heard a response to that letter yet.

SCARBOROUGH:  Dave, I’ve been asking the question for months on people down on the ground down in Aruba who has the power to run this investigation? Who has the power to hire? Who has the power to fire? Who has the power to subpoena? Nobody seems to know. This really does look like a banana republic down there. Anytime anyone gets cornered down there, they just point the finger across the Atlantic.

HOLLOWAY:  Well, that seems to be the case. We’ve been running around in circles for five months now. When we reduce it down to writing, they put it back in writing and it’s obvious they are pointing the finger somewhere else now.

On the Record w/ Greta - November 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right, the idea of the boycott and Governor Riley how did this come about?

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: You know, Greta, I was thinking about that. Aruba really has made us evolve to this position because, you know, what Aruba and The Hague have done to us is they've been dishonest from the beginning. If they would just have been forthcoming from the beginning to lead us to the proper authorities we would never be in this position right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Can you identify one particular person, if we could sort of chisel away and find out who it is that we need to get to, to get information, so that we can sort of break this log jam who is that person?

TWITTY: Well, I think that's the $64 question and now we've got Aruba playing the blame game with The Hague. I mean I thought only the suspects were doing the blame game. It looks like Aruba and The Hague now are playing the blame game, Greta. It's hard to tell.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right and just so that the viewers, I understand what you're talking about, you got a letter in which it explained what the Arubans said to you that The Hague has been calling the shots, is that right, in the investigation?

TWITTY: Yes, they're saying, in the letter it states that the Aruban government has no authority to intervene in the investigation. Now then why have we been running around on the island submitting written and verbal requests for help from the governor, from the minister of justice, the prime minister? I mean the list is endless, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there, I mean like where is most of your frustration? Is it directed at a particular person? I mean I know that fundamentally that you want information about your daughter. Every parent wants that. But is there someone who you think is standing in the way more than another?

TWITTY: I don't think it's someone. I think it's something. I think it's the dishonesty that has been coming out of that island since May 31st and all we have wanted for them to be as honest with us and be forthcoming and tell us and lead us in the proper direction. That's all we've asked. That's all we've asked of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

Again ... I believe that Paulus van der Sloot was given a heads-up by Dutch authorities following Patrick vander Eem revealing his plans to secretly record Joran van der Sloot.

Janet

++++++++

THE HAGUE

Scarborough Country - November 7, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  Another strange twist in the Holloway story tonight. Aruba authorities have sent a letter to Alabama Governor Bob Riley that may make a new investigation even harder to move forward with.

The letter says in part:

“The chief prosecutor leading the investigation and the General Prosecutor are appointed by the Kingdom Government in the Hague. Because of separation of powers, the government of Aruba has no authority to intervene in the investigation.”

Dept. of Foreign Affairs, Nov. 4
Source: Dept of Foreign Affairs, Aruba

SCARBOROUGH:  After all these months you and your family have been suffering, you find out that the Aruba authorities claim they have absolutely no say in this investigation?  Where do you go from here?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  Well, that’s really unbelievable that they take the wash their hands approach. We’re going to proceed on with The Hague, I guess. Also, our six page letter we were asked to provide to the Attorney General and we provided a carbon copy to the PM and Condoleezza Rice. We have not heard a response to that letter yet.

SCARBOROUGH:  Dave, I’ve been asking the question for months on people down on the ground down in Aruba who has the power to run this investigation? Who has the power to hire? Who has the power to fire? Who has the power to subpoena? Nobody seems to know. This really does look like a banana republic down there. Anytime anyone gets cornered down there, they just point the finger across the Atlantic.

HOLLOWAY:  Well, that seems to be the case. We’ve been running around in circles for five months now. When we reduce it down to writing, they put it back in writing and it’s obvious they are pointing the finger somewhere else now.

On the Record w/ Greta - November 9, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right, the idea of the boycott and Governor Riley how did this come about?

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: You know, Greta, I was thinking about that. Aruba really has made us evolve to this position because, you know, what Aruba and The Hague have done to us is they've been dishonest from the beginning. If they would just have been forthcoming from the beginning to lead us to the proper authorities we would never be in this position right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Can you identify one particular person, if we could sort of chisel away and find out who it is that we need to get to, to get information, so that we can sort of break this log jam who is that person?

TWITTY: Well, I think that's the $64 question and now we've got Aruba playing the blame game with The Hague. I mean I thought only the suspects were doing the blame game. It looks like Aruba and The Hague now are playing the blame game, Greta. It's hard to tell.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right and just so that the viewers, I understand what you're talking about, you got a letter in which it explained what the Arubans said to you that The Hague has been calling the shots, is that right, in the investigation?

TWITTY: Yes, they're saying, in the letter it states that the Aruban government has no authority to intervene in the investigation. Now then why have we been running around on the island submitting written and verbal requests for help from the governor, from the minister of justice, the prime minister? I mean the list is endless, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there, I mean like where is most of your frustration? Is it directed at a particular person? I mean I know that fundamentally that you want information about your daughter. Every parent wants that. But is there someone who you think is standing in the way more than another?

TWITTY: I don't think it's someone. I think it's something. I think it's the dishonesty that has been coming out of that island since May 31st and all we have wanted for them to be as honest with us and be forthcoming and tell us and lead us in the proper direction. That's all we've asked. That's all we've asked of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2009, 07:47:28 PM »

Again today the forum has been led away from meaningful discussion.

It is just like the poster at BFN trying to change the subject.

Sometimes I wonder whose side some of our posters are on.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »

I meant to say... Magnolia You took the words right out of My Mouth....I completely Agree!

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2009, 07:51:18 PM »

I meant to say... Magnolia You took the words right out of My Mouth....I completely Agree!

Happy to see you Hotping.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

Thank You Magnolia..... I have been super busy...We are having carpets cleaned here at home and its alot of work moving everything around......and getting it back in place....Almost done though...Thank Goodness! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

Thank You Magnolia..... I have been super busy...We are having carpets cleaned here at home and its alot of work moving everything around......and getting it back in place....Almost done though...Thank Goodness! 

The carpets will be lovely for Christmas though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »

I was thinking it too, thanks for saying it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »

Magnolia ... on this we agree and ... I find it so troubling.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2009, 08:07:21 PM »

Great to see you Hotping!   

I was just thinking last night, I need to clean my carpets too!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2009, 08:11:35 PM »

Janet

What was it that caused you to move to the dark side?  Maybe we can help you come back to
the side of justice for Natalee.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »

Janet

Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your box....

What was it that caused you to move to the dark side?  Maybe we can help you come back to
the side of justice for Natalee.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2009, 08:22:20 PM »

I do not mind being a lone voice regarding my speculations on a topic but ... being attacked for those speculations when the truth is still elusive is emotionally draining.  I had a reason for keeping on ... but I concede defeat.

I will no longer be posting on the Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway discussion thread.  However ... I will continue to contribute to the topic threads as well as other missing person discussion threads.

Janet

++++++

Page 189:
... I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2009, 08:52:15 PM »

I see it's a bit of a full moon everywhere 

I find it extremely interesting that the moment we started talking about Duarry, someone in Aruba is searching SM and Duarry and the next day, someone is posting they know where Natalee can be found at BFN.   The person FLORIS at BFN has the same writing style as REALITY and the same habit of deleting their posts.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »

I am not sure if anyone is aware of how quickly our posts are picked up on a google search.  I think it is more important that what we say about people is as true as we can make it. 

Janet's last post is there..... google Scared Monkeys and lone voice....

Janet's statement about An Absolute Principle is there....

We do not have the luxury to put words in someone's mouth.  I think we need to be clear when quoting another. 

Thank you.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

I see it's a bit of a full moon everywhere 

I find it extremely interesting that the moment we started talking about Duarry, someone in Aruba is searching SM and Duarry and the next day, someone is posting they know where Natalee can be found at BFN.   The person FLORIS at BFN has the same writing style as REALITY and the same habit of deleting their posts.

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck” --Proverb

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

Does anybody remember the theory that the person at BFN is talking about?
I nearly know that I have heard that before.
Can see the site from the top of the Westin(name now) near the bird sancutary.
An old picture showed lots of woods or greenery around the bird sanctuary.
I just can't remember where I saw it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.