April 24, 2024, 03:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596082 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1200 on: January 05, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/12/bayou-belles-and-beauxs-annual-charity-gala-february-20-2010/

Bayou Belles and Beauxs Annual Charity Gala, February 20, 2010

Posted on 18. Dec, 2009 by smckinney in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES News

There is going to be a Fundraiser/Charity Gala benefitting Texas EquuSearch on February 20, 2010. The event is a Mardis Gras Ball and will hosted by the Bayou Belles and Beauxs. The event will be held at The Club At Falcon Point, 24503 Falcon Point Drive, Katy, TX 77494 from 7:00 p.m. until 12:00 midnight. The Keynote Speaker will be Tim Miller — Director of Texas EquuSearch. The Emcee will be Courtney Zavala (KPRC 2). There will be a special reading of a letter from Beth Hollaway, mother of Natalee Hollaway. The two guest speakers are (i) Don K. Clark — Former FBI Special Agent & Houston Bureau Chief, and (ii) Ann Hodge — President and CEO of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce. The featured talent will be Brittany Holcomb with ABSOLUTELY! Katy magazine.

http://www.bayoubelles-bayoubeauxs.com/

First

Annual Charity Gala

"Bayou Belles & Beauxs"

An Exquisite Evening

of

Dinner * Dancing * Entertainment

* Raffle *

Benefiting: Texas EquuSearch   www.TexasEquuSearch.org

When:  February 20, 2010

Where: The Club At Falcon Point   24503 Falcon Point Drive   Katy,TX77494

THEME:  MARDI GRAS BALL - FORMAL

Keynote Speaker: Tim Miller - Director of Texas EquuSearch

MC:  Courtney Zavala (KPRC 2)

Special Reading:  Beth Hollaway the mother of Natalie Hollaway (Aruba)

Guest Speaker:  Don K. Clark - Former FBI Special Agent & Houston Bureau Chief

Guest Speaker:  Ann Hodge - Pres./CEO of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce

Featured Talent:   Brittany Holcomb with our very own ABSOLUTELY! Katy magazine

Featured Talent:  Pending

TICKETS

Individual:  $50.00 per person

Couples: $300.00  To be seated with other couples; mentioned in our first annual charity gala program; and a table marked for  (STARGAZER - LEVEL)

Shared Company Table (5/5) :  $750.00  each company and includes special recognition at the charity gala; donation level marked at your semi-private table; and recognition of your support in our first annual charity gala program as (HALO - LEVEL)

Company Tables (10 guests) :  $2,000 includes plaque presentation at the charity gala; donation level and company name marked at your private table; and a printed annoucement of your support in our first annual charity gala program as (ANGEL - LEVEL)

TAX DEDUCTION FORMS AVAILABLE

CONTACT

Angeline Labbe'-Auzenne

832-671-2411

Butterfliesses@yahoo.com

* Company Sponsership, Raffle Items, and Volunteer opportunities are available for upcoming charity gala.

SPONSORS

* Ann Hodge - Katy Chamber   Venue

* Sound Connections   % of DJ

* Linens by LISA  % of linens & chairs

* Falcon Point Club  Raffle Packages

REPORTS SHOW!

Where recessions may cause an economic slump, it has not slowed the number of daily child abductions.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children a staggering 800,000 children are reported missing yearly in the United States alone. That equates to an overwhelming 2,000 children abducted a day in the USA.

PLEASE JOIN IN OUR EFFORTS TO  SUPPORT THE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH ORGANIZATION

www.TexasEquuSearch.org

MEMBERSHIP

FORT BEND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

KATY AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: January 05, 2010, 11:15:11 PM »

The pictures I posted last night were from this event.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/palm-beach-plaza-hosts-a-press-event

Palm Beach Plaza Hosts A Press Event

Posted on: 12/21/2009
By Rona Coster

Palm Beach – The Palm Beach Plaza hosted a press preview on the eve of its soft opening showcasing its treasures to members of the Aruba press.

Billed as the largest mall in the Southern Caribbean, the all-day family entertainment center welcomed the media with a fun tour and a celebration toast.

Landy NV Managing Director Muller Solognier, developers Ashok Ramchandani and Kelly Alwani, with his father the senior Mr Alwani, were flanked by the Palm Beach Plaza management team Indra stamper, Shannon Lopez, Alex Otterspeer and consultant Charles Croes, as they orchestrated the great reveal of the multi-level mall, occupied by a great number of prestigious tenants, now ready to serve and entertain the community at the heart of Palm Beach, within walking distance of all high-rise resorts.

The press went through the mall’s three floors and enjoyed the hospitality of the Palm Beach Plaza team.

The mall tenants include, on the ground floor: Mama’s Mexico, Bianco e Bianco, Bianco Piu, Shivas Gold & Gems, Underground, Flow, Jewels in Paradise, Muaa, Barrel Bay Mini Market, Jeff de Bruges, Skechers, Birkenstock / Vanilla, Post Aruba NV, Sunspecs Sunglass Boutique, Totto, Majesty Jewels, Havana Cigar & Spirit Bar, Sir James House of Coffee, Nautica, Bisou Bisou Pink, San Marina, Company 81, ShoeBox, La Chinata, Benetton, Giordano, Penha, Mimo’s Ice Cream, Tio Pepes, Aruba Aloe Balm & Tango Tours.

On the second floor: Kaffas, Hoshi Sushi Bar, Basinger, Technoland, Art Fusion, Pixies, Aruba Megaplex, Candyland, Panache, Green Door Spa & Beauty Salon, Kokomo’s Tropical Bar & Restaurant & Casa Tua Mediterranee.

On the third floor:  Fun City, Churromania, Beef'es, Chubby Panda, Sciue Sciue, Bon Chicken, Aladdin Shoarma Express, American Burger, Planet Gelato & Palm Beach Dream Bowl.

The Palm Beach Plaza reported that 92% of the commercial space has been successfully rented and that one third of the tenants were able to have their spaces ready to host the public on the 18th of December on opening day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.asaparuba.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=24048&Itemid=40

Palm Beach Plaza Tenant, Partners & Employees Appreciation Day (December 12th, 2009)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: January 06, 2010, 12:22:54 AM »

http://www.asaparuba.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=22925&Itemid=40

19th Aruba Heineken Catamaran Regatta @ Moomba Beach (November 22nd, 2009)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: January 06, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2370&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

Papiamentu translation:

12 hora happen | fecha: 05/01/2010 | horario: 14:14 2

lady tourist americano during tour of jeep owing to bolter in the seroenan of jamanota

tuesday afternoon owing to enter informe of cu one jeep cu was in one tour owing to bolter near of jamanota y have person injury, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance y also cuerpo of rescate of bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu during tour one of the jeepnan of abc tours cu two muhe americano inside owing to bolter.den the boltermento one of they owing to wordo saca for of the vehiculo.pero can some they owing to cay in the ravijn. unicamente one of the damanan owing to resulta injury the was complain of sla at cabes, nek y back.segun the damanan they owing to happen in susto of they bidaambulance, police y park ranger owing to work together for saca the herido for of eynan. ambulance owing to transporta the victima for hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: January 06, 2010, 01:58:31 AM »

More pictures from the accident here:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15009/8/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: January 06, 2010, 02:02:27 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: January 06, 2010, 07:51:48 AM »

http://www.darelease.com/dl/Natalee+Holloway.html

Sponsored High Speed Downloads

Natalee Holloway Fast Downloads
9620 downloads at 11200 kb/s

Natalee Holloway Full Downloads
12521 downloads at 7600 kb/s

Natalee Holloway Alternative Downloads
6240 downloads at 1900 kb/s

Natalee Holloway Torrent
7685 downloads at 2600 kb/s

36,066 Downloads of Natalee's movie from this site alone!   

Someone knows the truth!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: January 06, 2010, 07:54:53 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys!   

for Natalee!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: January 06, 2010, 07:59:48 AM »

I know her!!!!!!!!!

Time for some emailing.......

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/12/bayou-belles-and-beauxs-annual-charity-gala-february-20-2010/

Posted on 18. Dec, 2009 by smckinney in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES News

There is going to be a Fundraiser/Charity Gala benefitting Texas EquuSearch on February 20, 2010. The event is a Mardis Gras Ball and will hosted by the Bayou Belles and Beauxs. The event will be held at The Club At Falcon Point, 24503 Falcon Point Drive, Katy, TX 77494 from 7:00 p.m. until 12:00 midnight. The Keynote Speaker will be Tim Miller — Director of Texas EquuSearch. The Emcee will be Courtney Zavala (KPRC 2). There will be a special reading of a letter from Beth Hollaway, mother of Natalee Hollaway. The two guest speakers are (i) Don K. Clark — Former FBI Special Agent & Houston Bureau Chief, and (ii) Ann Hodge — President and CEO of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce. The featured talent will be Brittany Holcomb with ABSOLUTELY! Katy magazine.

First

Annual Charity Gala

"Bayou Belles & Beauxs"

An Exquisite Evening

of

* Raffle *

TICKETS

Couples: $300.00  To be seated with other couples; mentioned in our first annual charity gala program; and a table marked for  (STARGAZER - LEVEL)

Shared Company Table (5/5) :  $750.00  each company and includes special recognition at the charity gala; donation level marked at your semi-private table; and recognition of your support in our first annual charity gala program as (HALO - LEVEL)

Company Tables (10 guests) :  $2,000 includes plaque presentation at the charity gala; donation level and company name marked at your private table; and a printed annoucement of your support in our first annual charity gala program as (ANGEL - LEVEL)

CONTACT

Angeline Labbe'-Auzenne

832-671-2411

Butterfliesses@yahoo.com

* Company Sponsership, Raffle Items, and Volunteer opportunities are available for upcoming charity gala.

SPONSORS

REPORTS SHOW!

Where recessions may cause an economic slump, it has not slowed the number of daily child abductions.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children a staggering 800,000 children are reported missing yearly in the United States alone. That equates to an overwhelming 2,000 children abducted a day in the USA.

www.TexasEquuSearch.org

MEMBERSHIP

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: January 06, 2010, 08:02:09 AM »

36,066 Downloads of Natalee's movie from this site alone!   

Someone knows the truth!   

Wow!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: January 06, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »

I know her!!!!!!!!!

Time for some emailing.......

First

Annual Charity Gala

"Bayou Belles & Beauxs"

An Exquisite Evening

of

* Raffle *

TICKETS

CONTACT

Angeline Labbe'-Auzenne

832-671-2411

Butterfliesses@yahoo.com

SPONSORS

REPORTS SHOW!

www.TexasEquuSearch.org

MEMBERSHIP

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: January 06, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: January 07, 2010, 01:05:52 AM »

Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Valero Confirms Talks For Aruba Complex Sale

By Steve Gelsi
MarketWatch Pulse
NEW YORK -- Valero Energy Corp. has confirmed that it's in talks to sell its 235,000 barrel-a-day refinery in the Caribbean nation of Aruba, according to reports late Tuesday. Recently-elected Aruba Prime Minister Mike Eman said through a spokesman that Valero is in talks with PetroChina, but the refining giant declined to identify the prospective buyer. The facility, which accounts for about a third of Aruba's gross domestic product, has been on the sales block for more than a year.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/energy/valero-confirms-talks-aruba-complex-sale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxbusiness%2Flatest+%28Text+-+Latest+News%29&utm_content=Yahoo+Search+Results

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: January 07, 2010, 01:33:13 AM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/januari/06-01-10/P01.pdf

Google translation:

Minister with 135 km / h

From our editorial staff

Willemstad / Oranjestad -- The Aruban Minister Richard Visser (AVP) of Health is caught on the circulation a speed of 135 kilometer per hour (approx 84 mph per texas-son1) at Sasaki, the road with double lanes near the hotels.

It is also the way in which end of last year several serious accidents occurred, which some even fatal outcome.

Chief Peter de Witte, the confirmed incident, said Radio Z-86 yesterday afternoon, indicated that relying at Bon Dia Aruba. Police was the speed demon , but let him then go. The Minister had no alcohol.

Not known whether Visser fined, or that the the agents in a warning left.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1214 on: January 07, 2010, 01:39:47 AM »

Just thinking of Beth and Dave......Natalee won't be forgotten....
aruba...give it up for Justice for Natalee...
someone knows something.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 07, 2010, 01:44:44 AM »

Just thinking of Beth and Dave......Natalee won't be forgotten....
aruba...give it up for Justice for Natalee...
someone knows something.......

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: January 07, 2010, 01:49:26 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: January 07, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/spokes-and-spurs-for-equusearch-january-23-2010/

Spokes and Spurs for EquuSearch, January 23, 2010

Posted on 02. Jan, 2010 by smckinney in About TES, Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, Get Involved

There will be a Fundraiser for Texas EquuSearch on January 23, 2010 at Marguerite’s, 3330 Avenue A, Santa Fe, Texas 77510 (downloadable flyer below). We will be raffling a 2009 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe (see picture below). If you previously purchased raffle ticket(s) for the cancelled fundraiser last July, THEY WILL BE HONORED. Additionally, each ticket you purchased for $20.00 will now have three (3) chances to win. We will be contacting each person who bought a ticket, and then fill out two (2) additional tickets to go in the drawing. The reason for this is that the new tickets are being sold for $10.00 each, or three (3) for $20.00.

We are in need of volunteers to help secure donated items for the Live and Silent Auctions. In addition, we will need volunteers to serve BBQ plates, along with other miscellaneous duties the day of the Fundraiser. (We need donations of side dishes, buns and condiments. If you are able to get donations for these items, please coordinate this with the office so we can keep up with all donations.) Please contact Sherry at the office, (281) 309-9500, or email sherry.mckinney@texasequusearch.org., to volunteer for any assistance or donations. Thank you so much.

Thanks, TM.  I want to go.   

I am re-posting in musings, okay?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: January 07, 2010, 07:52:53 AM »

I think that would be great!  Thanks Sis!   

Have a great day Monkeys!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1219 on: January 07, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.