April 26, 2024, 12:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596258 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: January 09, 2010, 12:36:37 AM »

I guess I'll just wait....

Good Evening Billb.....TICK_TOCK..I've got the patient to sit and watch the snakes slither through the weeds....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: January 09, 2010, 12:38:49 AM »

Billb - I'm not sure why you found it necessary to post that.  I didn't seen any negativity at all recently to ANY of the posters or any attempt to stop discussion of anything. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: January 09, 2010, 01:04:43 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: January 09, 2010, 01:06:21 AM »

I was a rootin for tha horns TM..Maybe Lil brother can bring one home for big brother TM....

P.S.Sorry i messed that last post up pretty bad... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1284 on: January 09, 2010, 01:06:50 AM »

Good Evening Billb.....TICK_TOCK..I've got the patient to sit and watch the snakes slither through the weeds....
Good evening to you too Keepthefaith.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1285 on: January 09, 2010, 01:10:03 AM »

1/9/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

drugs is bay the netherlands cu barco (ship) of war dutch

willemstad - of acuerdo cu informenan cu owing to enter fo’i the netherlands the week here, month ago investigadórnan owing to find several kilo of cocaina bordo of the barco of war tjerk hiddes cu was stacioná at corsow.

reportadamente police militar neither marechaussee not arrest none person y they owing to revelá only cu is for of day 7 of decèmber year ago owing to find the drugs.

the netherlands owing to stacioná the barco at còrsow just for combati narcotrafico, but owing to resultá cu bordo of the barco self had drugs.

vocero of marechaussee does not owing to tell cuanto drugs they owing to find neither at where y if is for casualidad owing to find the drugs. have one team special is investigando the caso.

is obvio cu the hayazgo here owing to cause one mancha big on flag of navy regal, because at 1998 also they owing to constatá cu militarnan owing to haci contrabanda of 125 kilo of cocaina bordo of plane of patruyahe orion.

for mala suerte just week ago had all one discusion at the netherlands con corupto ambtenaarnan dutch is at the netherlands y now is seems cu self corupto cu ambtenaarnan of cualkier another country.

all the time at schiphol self marechaussee owing to detené two of they agentenan cu was envolvi in trafico of drugs. they detencion did take lugar some week ago y at all had 9 person envolvi in the business here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: January 09, 2010, 01:13:05 AM »

I was a rootin for tha horns TM..Maybe Lil brother can bring one home for big brother TM....

Hi KTF!  I was wondering if that was supposed to be a "T".   

Whatever will be, will be....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: January 09, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »

Hi KTF!  I was wondering if that was supposed to be a "T".   

Whatever will be, will be....

The young frosh did the best he could and the Horns will be better in the years to come for it.Unless the younger McCoy comes in and performs!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 09, 2010, 01:17:27 AM »

Billb - I'm not sure why you found it necessary to post that.  I didn't seen any negativity at all recently to ANY of the posters or any attempt to stop discussion of anything. 
Klaasend.....
mhoo.....
long time posters jumped on Janet because they didn't like her perspective...as in repetition of her posts....also suggested she took posts out of content to promote her own agenda....
I liked the repetition as a reminder of aruba agenda.......
mhoo....
What my point is.......I want everyone's point of view... 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: January 09, 2010, 01:19:33 AM »

My hope billb.That those who remain behind the scenes are waiting to see where the outcome of the lawsuit goes,then they'll make their next move..I say we extend FREE tickets to the Kalpoes to come to America!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: January 09, 2010, 01:22:11 AM »

My hope billb.That those who remain behind the scenes are waiting to see where the outcome of the lawsuit goes,then they'll make their next move..I say we extend FREE tickets to the Kalpoes to come to America!
Me too...I'll personally  ::MonkeyCool::pay a one way ticket for both of them!...
Don't think they will be able to use a return ticket...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: January 09, 2010, 01:31:40 AM »

I've got a nomination for the welcoming committee...

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: January 09, 2010, 01:32:16 AM »

Hey Nitecrew. Wanting to wish all of you Happy New Year.Missed all of you during the holidays. Hey Wreck, please take back your COLD weather. It's been friggin unreal for so far down south.

Justice for Natalee in 2010!!!!!     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: January 09, 2010, 01:34:33 AM »

I've got a nomination for the welcoming committee...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: January 09, 2010, 01:37:33 AM »

Klaasend.....
mhoo.....
long time posters jumped on Janet because they didn't like her perspective...as in repetition of her posts....also suggested she took posts out of content to promote her own agenda....
mhoo....
Good Night Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: January 09, 2010, 01:42:49 AM »

Hey Nitecrew. Wanting to wish all of you Happy New Year.Missed all of you during the holidays. Hey Wreck, please take back your COLD weather. It's been friggin unreal for so far down south.

Justice for Natalee in 2010!!!!!     

Hey cajun miracle, Happy New Year to you too!

It's freezing here too, we've still got some frozen pipes from last night and it's only going to be colder tonight.

for Natalee!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: January 09, 2010, 01:58:24 AM »

Klaasend.....
mhoo.....
mhoo....

Good night billb!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1032583#msg1032583

snip

I will no longer be posting on the Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway discussion thread.  However ... I will continue to contribute to the topic threads as well as other missing person discussion threads.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=1.0 

You really should venture out more billb.  JMO   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: January 09, 2010, 02:04:03 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys and Nite Crew.

BRRRRR!!!

A Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 8 am CST Saturday.
A Wind Chill Advisory is also in effect Saturday night through
Sunday morning.

Temperatures will continue falling into the teens overnight. Wind
chill values will fall to near zero after midnight... and will
remain dangerously low through early Saturday morning. Very cold
conditions will persist Saturday... with temperatures quickly
falling into the teens and single digits once again Saturday
night. This will produce wind chill values below zero again
Saturday night through early Sunday morning.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds
will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in
frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken.
If you must venture outdoors... make sure you wear a hat and
gloves.
-----

A bit nipy here with 13F degrees and light snow.  Wind chills below zero Sat and Sun nights.

But our hearts are warm after winning the National Championship!  I only wish Natalee could have seen that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: January 09, 2010, 02:07:03 AM »

Not sure what that visa business is all about.  Does it mean the Kalpoes are on a "No Fly" list of some sort?  I would hope our govt/FBI would be chomping at the bit to get their hands on them. 

But remember Joran was detained by customs for some reason in NYC.  Did we ever find out why?  They did finally allow him to enter, however.  So what could apply to Kalpoes that doesn't Joran?  Nothing I would think.

Also, they could still give deposition in Aruba, couldn't they?  Lame but if they really thought they stood to get all that $800 million or whatever it is, they would be doing just about anything if they really thought they had a case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: January 09, 2010, 02:10:17 AM »

Klaasend.....
mhoo.....
mhoo....

Good night billb!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1032583#msg1032583

snip

I will no longer be posting on the Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway discussion thread.  However ... I will continue to contribute to the topic threads as well as other missing person discussion threads.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=1.0 

You really should venture out more billb.  JMO   
Read that TM...Thanks....
MOO...Janet was criticized for her repetitive posts....decided to focus in other areas....
Not because she was done with this thread....she was done with the negativity streaming from the posters on this thread.....
JMO.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.