April 26, 2024, 05:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596235 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: January 09, 2010, 02:10:18 AM »

Thanks for all the news, TxMom.  I continue to read it just about every day.

Guess Aruba thinks the bad economy is only in this country and not the UK?  They are in for a big surprise there as the unemployment rate is the same in the EU as in this country, 10%.

But then they never were really quick on the uptake.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1301 on: January 09, 2010, 02:21:25 AM »

TexasMom...
I'm not attacking.....I routed for UT..(my bride of 25 yrs (32...counting overtime..) is alumni..
Chi omega..my youngest is 4rd term legacy....
I just have (my) issue that so many ganged up (my opinion) on Janet...
I just want to see everyone's opinion on gaining Justice for Natalee...I can always select/discount what is posted...
FWIW....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1302 on: January 09, 2010, 02:24:18 AM »

AND I DO appreciate all TM does with bringing articles from aruba forward....I almost understand popafullofshi...oops.... an angelic monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: January 09, 2010, 02:25:18 AM »

Billb - I'm not sure why you found it necessary to post that.  I didn't seen any negativity at all recently to ANY of the posters or any attempt to stop discussion of anything. 
Klaasend.....
mhoo.....
long time posters jumped on Janet because they didn't like her perspective...as in repetition of her posts....also suggested she took posts out of content to promote her own agenda....
I liked the repetition as a reminder of aruba agenda.......
mhoo....
What my point is.......I want everyone's point of view... 
Good Night Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey

Good night billb!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1032583#msg1032583

snip

I will no longer be posting on the Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway discussion thread.  However ... I will continue to contribute to the topic threads as well as other missing person discussion threads.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=1.0 

You really should venture out more billb.  JMO   
Read that TM...Thanks....
MOO...Janet was criticized for her repetitive posts....decided to focus in other areas....
Not because she was done with this thread....she was done with the negativity streaming from the posters on this thread.....
JMO.....

Respect is a two-way street.  And not coming to the same conclusion as someone else is not criticizing them.  We are all entitled to our own opinions because that is all any of our conjectures are, opinions.  No amount of posting makes them facts.  They are still opinions and conjecture. 

And after this length of time we all have our own.  Not everyone is going to bother to explain theirs but that doesn't make theirs invalid.  It doesn't mean they don't "get it" or are illogical.  It only means they have come to a different conclusion as a result of their analysis of the information available.  ALL opinions should be respected.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: January 09, 2010, 02:31:33 AM »

Well, it's just too bad some of you were cheering for the losing team!

Where's Magnolia tonight?  Hope she is not frozen.  Last night we had the strangest notice on TV.  It was from the Civil Defense and NOT the National Weather Station as usual.  I think it was because Birmingham had a major icing event that happened really fast or something like that.  Then we had two counties north and east of B'ham declared emergency state because the roads iced so badly and very quickly.

Hope Magnolia is OK and has heat and is warm and safe.

I wanted to tell her ROLL TIDE!  Which we certainly did!

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1305 on: January 09, 2010, 02:41:49 AM »

I hope Magnolia's o.k. too!   

Thanks for acknowledging the news articles everyone!  I keep hoping I'll find some good news in Natalee's case somewhere along the way.

I appreciate the news that others bring too!  And I look forward to Caesu having the time to come by and fill us in on anything interesting he's come across.  I don't spend a lot of time in the Dutch newspapers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: January 09, 2010, 02:47:10 AM »

My family had a Dutch visitor for Christmas but they just know what we do.  Did however get to actually watch Peter de Vries.  I wish we did get his program in this country.  I'd watch no matter what he was discussing that week, lol.

I don't see how the judge can do anything other than throw the Kalpoe case out of court if they are unable to give testimony.  I mean he can't just blindly rule in their favor without them presenting their case.  We have the right to face our accusers in this country and that means so does Dr. Phil.

Not sure where that will go but think it is looking like a lost cause for Kalpoes if they can't or won't come here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: January 09, 2010, 02:51:29 AM »

Going to run through the threads and call it a day!

Stay warm all and do hope water pipes are OK and thaw if frozen!  We had a break at apartment complex but was repaired quickly.  But neighbor's heat pump went out!

So contrary to what it says on the side of the repair van, you CAN stop a TRANE, lol!   

Take care and stay warm all monkeys.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: January 09, 2010, 02:58:36 AM »

Hi everyone, hiya Klaasend!  It's nice to meet you finally as I see we are here at the same time!  I sure hope 2010 is the year we see justice for Natalee.  Texasmom, thanks again for the beautiful pictures of a life that has vanished from her family..... all along, someone knows and someone can end this.  It breaks my heart........ so I keep praying.........!  Oh, thanks for the candle reminders too!  It's freezing in Houston, literally for over 48 hours...... brrrr!  Stay warm everyone!

You're welcome Sharon/Tx!  I feel the same about someone being able to end this, and I keep praying too!

Stay warm!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: January 09, 2010, 02:59:44 AM »

Going to run through the threads and call it a day!

Stay warm all and do hope water pipes are OK and thaw if frozen!  We had a break at apartment complex but was repaired quickly.  But neighbor's heat pump went out!

So contrary to what it says on the side of the repair van, you CAN stop a TRANE, lol!   

Take care and stay warm all monkeys.   

Good night Anna, take care and stay warm!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: January 09, 2010, 03:01:05 AM »

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   201.229.25.# (Setarnet)
ISP   Setarnet
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MSN Optimized;US; Creative AutoUpdate v1.40.01)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  983 x 737
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 8 2010 4:54:29 pm
Last Page View   Jan 8 2010 5:00:52 pm
Visit Length   6 minutes 23 seconds
Page Views   7
Referring URL   
Visit Entry Page   http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Out Click   http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
http://www.lasuperio...x.asp?CaseType=Civil
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 8 2010 5:24:29 pm
Visit Number   20,582,450

Thanks Magnolia, that is very interesting!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: January 09, 2010, 03:11:53 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: January 09, 2010, 08:04:08 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67171.php

After 34 years Marathon Mix bankrupt
January 8, 2010, 13:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Lovers of movies and games today and tomorrow can contact the Marathon Super Video rental stores. The family business is sales because the Saturday after 34 years presence in Aruba finally closes its doors. That leaves manager Greg Carvalhal this newspaper know.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The bankruptcy of the company Marathon Electronics is likely next week pronounced. The remaining seven employees of the company are over the street. "They have been two months informed of the situation. In December we gave the staff a few weeks paid leave, so they had the opportunity to seek other employment, "said Carvalhal. The management was then himself in the shops. Self is the manager next week also looking for a job.

"The video market is no longer" said the manager. "Our audience is all computers and laptops. Movies are simply downloaded. I expect that within a few years no more video store on the island. "The bankruptcy is inevitable, he says. "We have done everything. The turnover increased, decreased costs, increased marketing, you name it. But it was useless. "
The process was accelerated when its Valero refinery ceased production. "Following the closure of Valero increased revenues from our offices in San Nicolas and Savaneta by 50 percent. People have less money to spend. "Until last October the company had five locations on the island. San Nicolas and his first Savaneta closed. The company continued with offices in Orange City, Northern and Santa Cruz. But those sites are now closed.

Given the conclusion takes Marathon Sale. All films are sold at rents. A DVD costs 7.50 florin and video games are sold at 20 florin. The blue-ray movies cost 15 florin each. Today is the location in Orange City opened three hours from noon to ten hours at night. On Saturday, the establishment of open twelve hours in the afternoon to ten hours at night. The branches in Northern and Santa Cruz are open Friday and Saturday two hours from noon to ten hours at night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: January 09, 2010, 08:05:58 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67169.php

Jossy rightly remains Herrera
January 8, 2010, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In Sabana Liber was yesterday afternoon the body of a man found. After the wife of the missing since late July, Jose del Carmen Herrera, known as Jossy, trousers and a belt from him identified, the family expects the body from him. The police is the first research have confirmed.

A group of young people in Sabana Liber to hunt iguanas was found parts of a skeleton and some clothes on. They warned the police immediately. Agents, investigators and technical staff of the technical research team thrilled to spot the remains and took them for further investigation. When news of the discovery spread, some were relatives of missing persons to the spot long to see whether the 'lost their' went. Eventually the woman identified him from Jossy.

Cause of death
For the police this is the end unfinished. "It is likely that it goes to Jossy Herrera. We would however be confirmed, "said police spokesman Papito Comenencia. For this reason, the found remains unreleased to the family. The police would also know the cause of death. It is difficult to give Comenencia. "This is bone. There is only one part of the skeleton. Since everything can be done. Dogs may have moved or taken such bones. We know not whether we send the remains to the Netherlands or a local pathologist will perform a forensic investigation. "The police spokesman declined to say which parts of the skeleton are found and whether the bones found traces of violence show.

Jose del Carmen Herrera, known as a composer of Christmas and Mother's songs, on July 31, 2009 ran away from the psychiatric department of the Horacio Oduber Hospital. There he voluntarily sought treatment for severe depression and addiction to sleeping pills. Reportedly he was, emaciated and confused in the first days after his disappearance reported near Alto Vista and Bushiribana. The police, search and rescue organization Sarfa and the Red Cross organized several searches in north coast of the island, but without success. His wife was found several times in vain to look remains, to see if they were her husband. So yesterday was the case. She continues with three children.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: January 09, 2010, 08:33:15 AM »

Thanks, klaas -- and thanks, klaas 

Good morning Monkey friends and thanks for all you do  an angelic monkey

46 degrees and falling -- in Miami, for goodness sake.

OT Anna -- Burn Notice starts up on Jan 21 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: January 09, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »

BLAST FROM THE PAST (sorry I did not save link, but it's from SM front page)

Natalee Holloway; Saturday June 11

According to Fox News scroll and the AP; a fourth suspect has been arrested in Aruba in conjunction with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The investigators are not discussing it at this time. Thanks to the Riehl World for the initial information. Looks as though the AP is now confirming it as well. Also, thanks to Chris Lupo for the tip this morning!

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

*** PRESS CONFERENCE AT 4:00PM EDT *** via ArubaTag

Bondia, a local paper in Papiomento, is saying

However, sources of Bon Dia Aruba confirmed that none [referring to a confession being made] of this is true and that very probably authorities are going to take steps against the two media outlets. Already Commisionary Dompig assured that he was going to ask for AP to rectify their story and from what he could understand, AP agreed to do so.” (Translation by Aruba Girl)

Local Radio is reporting that the Prime Minister is upset that CNN is not retracting the story. (Hat tip Leila)

1015 - Van der Straten (head of investigation) on the air, he defends his police department. Info is false about confession. They’re investigating still. (Liela)

Police Official said that the news was not correct, and pleaded trough TOP FM to give their investigation team a chance to work on the case. According to Police Official Mr. Jan van de Straten this kind of false news is ruining their investigation. (Teo) 

1035 Local Radio has a call in show going, the conversation is all about CNN calling itself the most trusted name in news and they are not telling the truth! The population is very upset, very upset!

1041 Press Conference starting very soon

Prosecution service is giving information, “At this moment neither confirm or deny information from any sources, they are at a crucial moment in the investigation, and they have 5 suspects in custody.” (not exact, but very close)

Press conference ends.

The Dutch legal system has 6 hours before they need to give the status of a detainee. So the person who was picked up today is not officially a suspect

Amy has this news (not confirmed)

Blood has been found in the silver Honda Civic impounded Thursday by officials, this car is supposedly owned by the suspect detained in the case of missing Natalee Holloway, Joran van der Sloot.
The biological parents of Natalee Holloway had supposedly taken blood tests yesterday, to confirm if the blood found in the car is indeed from Natalee. The results are known. Hopefully this will be revealed in the press conference of this morning at 10 AM. This news is yet to be confirmed TOM - It was not confirmed at the press conference.

HyScience wonders “Are we looking at the possibility of an accidental death, possibly from an overdose of ….. ? Could the fourth suspect be the/a ’seller’ ? ” Pure supposition, but an interesting thought.

Fox News Television is reporting that Suspect has confessed to killing Natalee. via HyScience. Local coverage still has not said so.

(Red) Whether the confession story turns out to be true or not; it was irresponsible of CNN to go with it before the family was ever notified first. Then the rest of the media followed. No one should ever find out their child may have passed away by the media. CNN - The compassionate news network. (Red)

UPDATE - 1:45 pm - Family feeling the strain of this experience. I cannot even imagine the stress and strain and the toll that this would take upon an individual? Remember, what this is all about, Natalee & her family.

Holloway’s mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, is feeling the strain, her brother-in-law told the AP as prosecutors prepared to make a statement Saturday morning.

When asked whether she was holding up, Tom “Jar” Twitty said, “No … She has had amazing stamina up until now, but …”

The women in the family remained sequestered in their hotel rooms while the Twitty brothers stood in the lobby, looking stressed amid a gay scene of tourists pouring onto a brightly colored bus outside advertising “Xtreme Party Cruise.”

That is tough and has to be heart breaking.

Hat Tip: RunningFromArlene

June 11th, 2005 at 09:54am Posted by Scared Monkeys | Natalee Holloway |

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: January 09, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »

Good morning...!

How quickly that brings us right back to those early days.  I was so naive.  I believed
that something was really happening...that the police were competent...that the
family would know at any time.

When the blood became chocolate....that was an aruban eye-opener.

There were so many more.  I would bet that the Kalpoes do not want to take a
chance at meeting our FBI and finding the chocolate turned out to be blood in
a real lab. 

Sharon..thanks.

OT....temp 12

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: January 09, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »

Good morning...!

How quickly that brings us right back to those early days.  I was so naive.  I believed
that something was really happening...that the police were competent...that the
family would know at any time.

When the blood became chocolate....that was an aruban eye-opener.

There were so many more.  I would bet that the Kalpoes do not want to take a
chance at meeting our FBI and finding the chocolate turned out to be blood in
a real lab. 

Sharon..thanks.

OT....temp 12

Yes, it does take us back Mere!    

I was very naive too.   

Thanks Sharon.    an angelic monkey

O/T Temp 19, I think it's warmed up some!   

Are we ever going to find out about that investigation of Van der Straaten?   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: January 09, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »

Just reporting in.... It is cold!!   17 Degrees and snow on the ground that is frozen.
My road is closed. 
My house is warm and no pipes have frozen, thank goodness.
Hudson and I gathered in supplies on Wednesday, so we are good for another day or two.

Two pit bulls came into my yard on Wednesday and attacked Hudson.  I don't know where
they came from.  There was blood everywhere.  Hudson held his own and only has two bites
on his leg and one on his cheek.  His leg is swollen, but he is OK.  I went to the rescue with a
broom....just like the witchy Julia Renfro.

I loved reading the legal documents from the Dr. Phil case.  Remember Australia wouln't let
Joran into their country when he wanted to go there.  I love those Aussies for that.
I think the Kalpoes are in between a rock and a hard place.

There was more than one person attacked.  Others here were attacked as well.
Billb did his share of the attacks.  Go figure!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: January 09, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Just reporting in.... It is cold!!   17 Degrees and snow on the ground that is frozen.
My road is closed. 
My house is warm and no pipes have frozen, thank goodness.
Hudson and I gathered in supplies on Wednesday, so we are good for another day or two.

Two pit bulls came into my yard on Wednesday and attacked Hudson.  I don't know where
they came from.  There was blood everywhere.  Hudson held his own and only has two bites
on his leg and one on his cheek.  His leg is swollen, but he is OK.  I went to the rescue with a
broom....just like the witchy Julia Renfro.

I loved reading the legal documents from the Dr. Phil case.  Remember Australia wouln't let
Joran into their country when he wanted to go there.  I love those Aussies for that.
I think the Kalpoes are in between a rock and a hard place.

There was more than one person attacked.  Others here were attacked as well.
Billb did his share of the attacks.  Go figure!

I'm so glad to hear that you and Hudson are safe and warm!  Poor Hudson, I hope he'll recover from his battle wounds soon!  I'm so glad you have him...and I can just imagine you going after the attackers with that broom!    

Ever since Klaas posted that last picture of witchypoo I've thought about a thousand times how much better I'd feel if I could just b_tch slap her one good time!  That stupid ho obviously doesn't believe in karma.  Or maybe she just gets lost in the bottle too much and can't control the lies that spew in her stupors...either way I do believe she'll get what she deserves one day.
I hope it's soon!   

I agree about the attacks.  The negativity was not one sided either. 

From my perspective Janet has never hesitated to attack or attempt to discredit any post I or any other poster here has made that she doesn't agree with, regardless of how outdated or unrelated the "back up" she uses to do it with is.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't expect some negativity when the subject she chose and speculation regarding it is the total opposite of Beth's description of the same.  It was her choice to make that parting comment that I posted a snip of for billb last night, so why keep trying to stir it all up again...how does that help anything?

And I actually thought there had been some pretty good discussions taking place before those comments last night too!   

JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.