April 20, 2024, 09:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595851 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1420 on: January 11, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/translation/papiamentu/banjo

Albanian   banjo=   balneotherapy, bathroom.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: January 12, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »

Awesome CBB changed me to my Mardi Gras costume. It's finally going to get a little warmer this week.
Anything happening here?
Hey nightcrew, have a great week!!!!!!!
Justice for Natalee   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: January 12, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »

Awesome CBB changed me to my Mardi Gras costume. It's finally going to get a little warmer this week.
Anything happening here?
Justice for Natalee   

Hi, cajun miracle.....good to see you.  We're still here, no matter what. 

You have a great week, too. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: January 12, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »

Anything happening here?
Justice for Natalee   

Hey cajun miracle!   

Hope you have a great week too!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: January 12, 2010, 12:58:54 AM »

Anything happening here?
Justice for Natalee   

Hello Night Crew.....Justice for Natalee

Love that Mardi Gras avatar....think the date is 2/16/2010

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: January 12, 2010, 01:33:08 AM »

Okay, who tied up San and put that outfit on her?  Was it the anti-San?

Nobody can say Miss Muffet San lacks a sense of humor!   

Yes and I love her sense of humor (^5 San) and love you, too, for showing her tuff-et side, and for all of the hard work you do to make us look stupendous!  Thanks, Chickie!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:47:00 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: January 12, 2010, 02:22:10 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: January 12, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67358.php

Google translation:

Young detainees KIA school

January 12, 2010, 13:51 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Young prisoners in the Correction Institute Aruba (KIA) should be their education within the walls of the prison to complete. That is Minister of Education and Justice Arthur Dower (AVP).

"We find that many people now stuck in KIA. There is a crime wave, which is largely related to drugs. Many young people end up in the drug world, whether because of a gang. "Dower to do more activities within the walls of KIA to focus on these young prisoners. "We must focus on correcting those who enter the prison and ensure that a certain degree of education available for them. These young people are professional criminals if you do not have the chance to finish their education, "said the minister.
Dower will soon talk with representatives of KIA, to see how education within prison walls can be filled. He is convinced that there should be compulsory in Aruba. "We have a very high percentage of school age children and it is very important for this group of youngsters that tools are available to them, forcibly if necessary, in the classroom to keep training and education."
Dower Minister considers it essential that the Aruban community, and in particular the agencies working with youth, are involved in the discussion. It also refers Dower in social work at district level. He wants a proactive posture of bodies and hopes so quickly with these bodies talk. "Often after an incident acted. I want problems well in advance and can be identified when contact is kept with the families of young offenders. Then problems may be addressed in time. "

Education Pathway
Meanwhile, the Minister is concerned about groups of young people due to lack of structure and guidance do not hesitate to use force. Therefore, a committee appointed for a project involving delinquents, and youth at risk for problems to get an education path to follow in the Marines barracks in Savaneta. Funding for the first phase of this process is borne by the Netherlands and it is anticipated that as many as one hundred young people taking part will take. Dower points out that the participants learned from this educational process should also have prospects. It is envisaged that young people who have successfully completed the training program, also offered a suitable job, said the minister. "Otherwise it is likely that they fell back in risk behavior."

Then there is the group which has from birth on the risk of ending up astray. These are mainly young people whose parents use drugs, said Mr Dower. He seems to use certain functions from the portfolio of Social Affairs to take over. Currently there are no adequate facilities for this group to absorb, says the Minister of Justice and Education. "Initially some of these youngsters would be put in the remedial teacher center in Detroit. To optimize the center run, an investment of ten million are made and then the operational cost eleven million florin. The government does not currently have the financial means to carry. "The minister is the smaller and more effective organization of the provisional response that the government is to give. "Whether we bring these children with families, which is also a possibility."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 12, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67355.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Diario Marisol again accused of corruption

January 12, 2010, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Barely one days after rectification by the morning paper Diario former minister and now MP Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) again accused of corruption. Owner and editor Jossy Mansur largely repeats the same allegations that led to a lawsuit last week. Tromp said this morning on new steps to consider.

The MEP-parliamentary groups does not a lawsuit. "I have contact with my lawyer about what steps we will take. For it is not normal for one days after I corrected again accused of the same things. That is not agreed during the trial. The judge has clearly said that Diario on these issues should not come back, because they can not prove. "The court did not reach a verdict last week, because both parties agreed that the newspaper was correct. According to Diario Tromp chose eggs for his money, after the judge indicated that a verdict is not in the interest of the newspaper would be. It was agreed that the morning Monday, so yesterday, at the front would put an amendment containing the text that Diario no evidence that corrupt Tromp. That happened.

Comments
This morning, however, the newspaper published the headline: "Sin duda Nigun: Marisol corupto ta!" The editorial said Mansur again by far the Ceru property in Colorado, the bridge Madushi and the donation of 1 million florin of Curaçao offshore company as an example corruption during the minister Tromp. It will, according to Mansur not long before the former minister also announced the Netherlands is involved in research on the state Board of Aruba. The judge considered the matter last week, also gets along of Mansur. This would Papiamento insufficient and thereby controlling the documents the defense of Diario claimed, can not read or understand. The editor lets finally know that the newspaper initially wanted to leave the correction. "But as Marisol decided to make so much fuss, as if she had won the lawsuit, from tomorrow we will publish all the corruption cases which it is directly involved."

PDR
The former minister was also critical of yesterday morning PDR leader Andin Bikker. They told her not to accusations of corruption, but it believes that its policy on the issue of leasehold land in the study by the Netherlands should be included. "For there are facts and evidence that questionable things have occurred."

Tromp Bikker of the criticism is not surprising. "He was the lawyer Mansur years ago, when this aanspande a case against the government because he was not an option for the Radisson site. Mansur lost the case, including appeal. I think he just attacks on me why my policy area. Because of education or social affairs, he almost never. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: January 12, 2010, 03:02:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67357.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Market stalls in Port burned

January 12, 2010, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

Two kiosks are completely burned Sunday night. The goods were small buildings with a value of $ 10,000.

ORANGE CITY - Two kiosks near the docks in Orange City Sunday night around half past eleven are completely burned. The owner of the kiosks, besides the buildings, including $ 10,000 for property lost by the fire lost.

"I really do not know how to proceed," said the woman. "Without income, I can not pay. I have debts to the bank and also I have to pay rent. "The emotional woman was called Sunday night with the bad news that the two kiosks were burned. Her son, Jean Sorat, think outside the fire started. According to his own findings, the fire originated in the space between the two kiosks. The fire department was not available this morning to find out more information.

Restoration
The director of Aruba Ports Authority (APA), Alfonso Boekhoudt, has responded to the incident. He said that it is not the first time that a kiosk burns down in that neighborhood. Some time ago a nearby kiosk also burned. This was never restored. According to Book Does this ruin the view for tourists who come to visit the island. The APA Director hopes that the area of leasehold quick solution to the ugly appearance of the kiosks and containers. "We want the government to talk soon and hope to reach agreement," said Boekhoudt. "If the APA lease of government can take over, then we as the first port neighborhood clean up." We want the kiosks get a better location and we also want to ensure that coaches and taxis can park normally, "says the APA Director. For bus and taxi drivers have trouble with the parking lot near the harbor in Oranjestad. APA also plans to most containers on the ground to clean up.

Project
Minister for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration Benny Sevinger (AVP) showed about two weeks ago that he is busy with the refurbishment project. This is prepared by APA and by the Ministers of Finance and Tourism. There will be a marina and two public parks, one of which is specifically designed for recreation. In the middle must be a pool. We want the boats to retrieve fruit in the port of Oranjestad, so there is another market. The current booths disappear, said the minister. "Because that is not a face."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: January 12, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Four robberies

January 12, 2010, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

One of the four locations where a robbery was committed last night.

ORANGE CITY - In four different locations last night robberies committed. The police suspect the attacks were committed by the same perpetrators. According to eyewitnesses, the robbery committed by three suspects with a firearm. The suspects are still on the run.

The police received around the clock for a report within nine of a robbery of bar-restaurant in Wong Tai Avenida Milo Croes in Dakota. When the raid of the police team was on site, there was a report of a robbery at a supermarket not far away. It turned out to be New Big New mini market at the end of the Dominican Street. This supermarket is located in the same building as training and Compulearn Doc. The description of the perpetrators was similar to the description of the perpetrators of the earlier robbery. A short time later the police again in a report of a robbery. This time on tourists near Tamarijn Dutch Village. Possibly these robbery committed by the same perpetrators. Later in the evening also Tai Hung Yun, a bar-restaurant in Paradise District robberies. This is probably the same group again robbers, but police could not confirm this morning. However, the police here a handgun from one of the robbers found.
When the robbery was reportedly captured little money, but the perpetrators have left a trail of destruction.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 12, 2010, 03:10:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67353.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Carnival Aria

January 12, 2010, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

Carnival Aria appears every Tuesday and Thursday until the end of the carnival in Amigoe. The section is open to all organizations and associations involved in the carnival. Messages, notices, photographs and illustrations can be up to one day be sent for publication, by fax to 582-2368 or by e-mail to amigoearuba@setarnet.aw.

ORANGE CITY - For years tended Jos van der Schoot Amigoe section for this carnival. He has made sure of the support of some sponsors and wrote then merrily go. The section was adorned with a portrait of the journalist with a red bowler hat of the Aruba Carnival Foundation (SAC) which he deployed for years. In the tradition of Jos is this year after a long time a carnival section. For the first time, graced with a portrait of Jos, as a tribute.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Saturday was the first real activity of the carnival 56th place, the torch parade. Of course, the carnival season has officially started on November 11, 2009, but carnival lovers can now only really in the mood. Although it really should not, were days before the parade in some places along the route already put down chairs. From early morning on the day of the parade had many of their pick-ups parked all along the route at night assured of a good view. It was also pressure at the torch parade.

The record of last year, some 6,000 participants, is matched. The atmosphere there was good. A few isolated incidents after, the procession went smoothly. The thousands of people in the parade and thousands who came to see, enjoyed the carnival music and danced merrily loose.
Because of carnival I'm usually at work, is often the only parade the torch parade which I follower. So again this year. Dushi Carnival Group, "my group", like last year was very busy and very cozy. The only disadvantage was the music. Where last year was a nice mix between dance music and carnival hits, unfortunately dominated this year's dance. To me there should be more next year carnival songs!
The music selection caused perhaps less carnival feel, but the party was no less. "Ki bo di, ki bo di, Dushi! Ki bo kier, kier bo ki? Dushi, "chanted hundreds of avid participants. Next year!

Police
Despite the strong presence of police and security guards, did the Parada di Flambue not entirely without incident. Unfortunately some people grab these events to seek to argue. Two people were victims of a stabbing and near Banco di Caribe was a brawl. By the end of the torch parade - and the wine in the man - many were still looking for another party. The police, fearful of problems, checked the motor with Sasakiweg including agents and held several people standing because of speeding. Places of entertainment were not much time to the torchlight parade to benefit the thousands of revelers. Around the clock were three agents in bars and night clubs along to enforce the closing time.

Calypso and Road March
Carnival Committee SAC organizes all participants of Calypso and Road March 2010 meeting. At that meeting, all rules of the calypso competition and road march through and explained. Also, suggestions and ideas for the event discussed. The meeting takes place in the Dakota building in ATIA and starts at seven hours at night. The finals of the calypso and road march contest on Saturday, January 30th from half past seven in the evening.

Tumba
Those interested can sign up for the Wednesday 40th Tumba Contest. Registration is possible at Sport Boys in Santa Cruz, between six and nine hours at night. The first parade, the balloons parade in San Nicolas, is next Sunday, January 17. The parade starts at two hours in the afternoon. Jouvert Morning Traditional pajama party in recent days in the news. It was rumored that this parade would not continue because of the stringent policies of Justice regarding closing times. Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP), however, stressed yesterday that the party can continue because "almost never have problems. Let us hope that the pajama parade really goes without incident and that everyone can enjoy the cozy atmosphere.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: January 12, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67352.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New website Parke Arikok

January 12, 2010, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Fundacion Parke Nacional Arikok has a website, www.arikokpark.com. It is the first time that the park has its own official site, says PR and marketing Officer Jimmy Mijer (33). "Everybody is on the Internet, and we now also."

Parke Arikok had for some time a very popular page on the social network Facebook, where many beautiful pictures and background information can be found. "Now everything together on the site and there is also a map of the park. Of course we also link directly to the Facebook page. But the site also contains video clips with music by Datapanik. "The language on the website is preliminary only English, but that will change. "Depending on the budget this year is a mirror site in Papiamento. For school children in the pictures we have chosen for Dutch text so it fits better in school situations. We expect that many school children use to make this part of the site. "Mijer said. The site will be updated regularly with photos and video. The plan is for all flora and fauna on the island documented on the website of Fundacion Parke Nacional Arikok to continue.

Boa's
Besides the site has more news Arikok Parke. The research team from the Department of herpitologische the Toledo Zoo has arrived on the island. This team conducted more than twenty years research into the rattlesnake, the santa and nero boa. "Every two years they come to data on the snake species known to gather in a condition index survey", said Diego Marquez (33), ecology and education manager at Parke Arikok. The researchers from Toledo take a GPS, radios and special cameras and will cooperate with the rangers and staff Arikok make a report.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: January 12, 2010, 03:15:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67351.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Aruba popular in England

January 12, 2010, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The number of tourists from England in the last year for the first well above the 10,000 released. Based on these figures Tourist ATA expects that in 2010 our country will be a popular destination for British travelers. This is reported on a British travel website.

According to ATA, Aruba is placed in the top ten Caribbean destinations for the British tourist market. The marketing campaign for Great Britain, a budget of more than 400,000 have florin, which include posters are hung in the London underground. When KLM on February 1 restart with scheduled services between Amsterdam and Aruba, it is easier for the British people to travel to our country, says the tourist. "Despite the economic downturn Aruba had a record year for us and the UK market remains one of the fastest growing travel destinations in the Caribbean," said director of the Aruba Tourist Britain Joanna Walding. "With more aircraft and two major advertising campaigns, we can be sure that the positive trend of recent years can be put."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: January 12, 2010, 03:18:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67356.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Opposition questions about Aruban Resort

January 12, 2010, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Opposition Party MEP wants to know whether a government takeover candidate has declared bankruptcy for the Aruban Resort. She has issued questions to the Minister of Justice and Education Arthur Dower (AVP) and the Minister of Tourism, Labor and Transportation, Otmar Oduber (AVP).

MEP wants to know whether specific acquisition plans. And if the government indeed has a candidate who wants to take the Aruban Resort, where the minister want to make it then known as MEP calls through a letter submitted by States President Andy Lee (AVP). Another question is whether the government require a takeover candidate for employees to take over.
The opposition party is also concerned about the dismissed employees. MEP wants to know how many people have lost their jobs, and to which category these features were working. MEP asks further whether the Government will provide assistance to those retrenched employees. It refers to the party in 2000, when Aruba Air went bankrupt and the employees at 6 million florin could count on public support.

Finally, the opposition party to know how things are with the local employment and work permits. Will the government protect the local workforce redundant, as there are foreign workers were employed in the hotel. MEP calls on the ministers also to answer the question what they do with the licensing for the resort.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: January 12, 2010, 04:39:24 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/

Persona Xclusivo 2009
Durante un cocktail ameno na Pure Beach di Phoenix Resort, editora di revista Xclusivo a ricibi invitadonan cu bin ricibi nan premio y celebra otro di e personanan Xclusivo di 2009. Cada persona ,un total di 12, honra a ricibi como regalo un Bobblehead di su persona. Milly Schwengle, Mike Eman, Nicole Hoevertz, Grace Mary Madruo, Mark Benson, Irene V/d Linden, Yvonne Andrade, Stan Kuiperi, Fernando Mansur y Fundacion Autismo. Pabien na tur e nominadonan.......

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:47 PM »

Persona Xclusivo 2009
Durante un cocktail ameno na Pure Beach di Phoenix Resort, editora di revista Xclusivo a ricibi invitadonan cu bin ricibi nan premio y celebra otro di e personanan Xclusivo di 2009. Cada persona ,un total di 12, honra a ricibi como regalo un Bobblehead di su persona. Milly Schwengle, Mike Eman, Nicole Hoevertz, Grace Mary Madruo, Mark Benson, Irene V/d Linden, Yvonne Andrade, Stan Kuiperi, Fernando Mansur y Fundacion Autismo. Pabien na tur e nominadonan.......

Uggggggg, is the bobble-head Julie?  I think I will wonder over to musings to see Petey.  Much better than Julie/bobble head.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: January 12, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2430&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

young tourist owing to cay for of 30 metre high for of parasail in lama

diaamars nightfall owing to enter informe cu near of radisson one young tourist owing to cay for of 30 metre high in water, at once owing to dirigi one ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the ambulance owing to come constata cu is deal of one tourist young cu was disfrutando one trip abordo of one parasail y for one or another the young owing to come straight abao for of one height of 30 metre y bay cay in lama. the impacto was strong y at once the personal of ambulance owing to transporta the victima cu urgencia for hospital. come across

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: January 12, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »

Persona Xclusivo 2009

She's got that scarf around her neck to hide her turkey waddles. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: January 12, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »

Persona Xclusivo 2009

She's got that scarf around her neck to hide her turkey waddles. Monkey Devil!
I was thinking it was to hide the marks from the dog collar. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.