April 24, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596133 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1440 on: January 12, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/

Persona Xclusivo 2009
Durante un cocktail ameno na Pure Beach di Phoenix Resort, editora di revista Xclusivo a ricibi invitadonan cu bin ricibi nan premio y celebra otro di e personanan Xclusivo di 2009. Cada persona ,un total di 12, honra a ricibi como regalo un Bobblehead di su persona. Milly Schwengle, Mike Eman, Nicole Hoevertz, Grace Mary Madruo, Mark Benson, Irene V/d Linden, Yvonne Andrade, Stan Kuiperi, Fernando Mansur y Fundacion Autismo. Pabien na tur e nominadonan.......

She's got that scarf around her neck to hide her turkey waddles. Monkey Devil!
I was thinking it was to hide the marks from the dog collar. 

Probably both!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: January 12, 2010, 06:43:49 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/

Persona Xclusivo 2009
Durante un cocktail ameno na Pure Beach di Phoenix Resort, editora di revista Xclusivo a ricibi invitadonan cu bin ricibi nan premio y celebra otro di e personanan Xclusivo di 2009. Cada persona ,un total di 12, honra a ricibi como regalo un Bobblehead di su persona. Milly Schwengle, Mike Eman, Nicole Hoevertz, Grace Mary Madruo, Mark Benson, Irene V/d Linden, Yvonne Andrade, Stan Kuiperi, Fernando Mansur y Fundacion Autismo. Pabien na tur e nominadonan.......

She's got that scarf around her neck to hide her turkey waddles. Monkey Devil!
I was thinking it was to hide the marks from the dog collar. 

You may be right, Wreck.  It is ugly either way.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: January 12, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »

http://www.asaparuba.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=26904&Itemid=40

Fakkel Optocht Tabata Tremendo den Oranjestad | Album #1 (January 8th, 2010)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: January 12, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »

She looks like a transvestite and has man hands.  She's ugly inside and out no matter how she may superficially appear.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: January 12, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »

She looks like a transvestite and has man hands.  She's ugly inside and out no matter how she may superficially appear.

I wonder if that is one of her old wedding dresses.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: January 12, 2010, 08:04:24 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW...

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 08:50:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: January 12, 2010, 11:05:11 PM »

http://www.asaparuba.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=26904&Itemid=40

Ugh, 1st JR in a white dress and then this Mug shot.  aaaacckk.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1447 on: January 12, 2010, 11:38:16 PM »

Freddy seems to be putting on a little weight.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: January 12, 2010, 11:43:28 PM »

Freddy seems to be putting on a little weight.

Heinies do that! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: January 12, 2010, 11:52:08 PM »

I thought some might find this interesting that don't usually read over at the Murder & Crime thread.

I'm shocked that the officer that was convicted would EVER be allowed to work in the Government again!

That really makes me wonder....

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=461:fiscal-a-baha-pisa-riba-grupo-cu-a-trafica-cocaina-den-avion-di-klm&catid=8:corte&Itemid=7

(No date on this article but it is earlier in the case than the articles that will follow)

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to descend pisa on are cu owing to trafica cocaina in plane of klm

oranjestad – today morning owing to follow cu tratamento of the caso mullet caminda fiscal owing to present his rekisitorio y owing to exigi castigonan among 3 anja y 7 anja y 6 month of jail for her sospechosonan.

the sospechosonan haime wiersma, the acolyte of douane, farley wiersma, mario maduro, the three empleadonan of galloway, escobar garcia, becerra valor y de los santos gumbs, chinto geerman y fernando sanchez have to owing to present in corte for listen the exigencia of fiscal. the sospechoso geerman not was present because past owing to deny of bay corte cu arestatie team but his advocate if was present.

fiscal owing to cuminsa at tell cu the caso mullet is encuanto traficacion of drugs among aruba y the netherlands caminda was haci usage of the garoshinan of galloway in cual was hinca drugs. past owing to remarca cu in the caso here owing to leave at cla con drugs is corumpi person. the is referi akin owing to the acolyte of douane y the three empleadonan of galloway.

fiscal owing to show cu for of feburary 2008 owing to cuminsa cu the investigacionnan cu owing to culmina at november 2008 caminda owing to haci razianan at tanto the netherlands because; aruba. one cantidad of person owing to stay deteni y now they have to responde for they actonan.

during the investigacionnan, one cantidad of combersacionnan telefonico owing to stay listen y this owing to cause cu various of the traficacionnan owing to stay intercepta at the netherlands. the douanero farley wiersma owing to help cu traficacion of 5 kilo of cocaina in one bag of laptop, cual past owing to hinca in one trunk cu was destina for the netherlands.

the empleadonan of galloway owing to help cu sacamento of garoshinan of cuminda y take away esakinan at garage of maduro, caminda eynan drugs was wordo hinca in they. at august 2008 owing to intercepta 18.3 kilo in two of the garoshinan here hour cu klm owing to descend at the netherlands.

also owing to constata con coin was wordo send via western union for aruba. owing to being menciona 12 thousand euro while cu geerman owing to wordo deteni at aeropuerto cu 14 thousand euro y one cantidad of dollars. fiscal is achieve cu here can talk of one organisacion criminal cu is dedica his self at traficacion of drugs. fiscal is considera maduro the cabezante y owing to exigi 7 anja y 6 month of jail p’e. after is follow geerman, caminda fiscal owing to exigi 6 anja of jail. for escobar garcia, becerra valor y de los santos gumbs past owing to exigi 5 anja of jail. for sanchez past owing to exigi 3 anja y 6 month of jail. for her douanero wiersma past owing to exigi 3 anja y 6 month of jail while cu for haime wiersma past owing to exigi 3 anja of jail. now judge is bay evalua the caso y dentro of three week the will dicta sentencia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sonico.com/u/Farley_Wiersma/28708278

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/24/2009 Bondia Page 15a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

resumen corte acolyte of douana y trahadonan of galloway envolvi in traficacion of cocaina for the netherlands

oranjestad – the caso of traficacion of drugs for the netherlands cu owing to take away the name mullet, owing to sacudi comunidad hour owing to leave at cla cu one acolyte of douana recherche esta farley wiersma y three trahado of galloway, valor, escobar garcia y gumbs is envolvi haime wiersma, maduro y geerman. two dutch also owing to wordo deteni y still they caso is pendiente. they're wordo considera of is envolvi in labamento of coin. in the caso here tabitin scuchamento of combersacionnan, caminda can owing to saca afo cu trolinan of cuminda of galloway was wordo take away at the garage of maduro in wayaca y eynan owing to bandanan of the trolinan was wordo fill cu cocaina. at the netherlands also had one are envolvi, kendenan was saca the trolinan here. is one cantidad of cocaina owing to deda confisca at the netherlands. is close menciona 18 kilo, 5 kilo, 2 kilo of cocaina cu owing to stay intercepta. the acolyte of douana recherche owing to abusa of the confianza cu had in dje y of the froma here past owing to happen cu one trunk conteniendo cocaina.

judge is considera maduro the cabesante y is achieve the castigo more pisa. for turta count ; cu transporte of drugs is trece cune violencia y is cause one plaga for aruba. traficacion of drugs trece cune also reglamento of cuenta. maduro anteriormente condena for drugs y this not owing to place cu past owing to stop. this is place cu judge is considera because; residivista y also cu judge will less 6 month for of exigencia of fiscal door of the violacion of scuchamento of call. of the y ana y 6 month y now is become 7 ana of jail. geerman, that is wordo considera one residivista owing to wordo condena at 4 ana of jail. valor, garcia y gumbs, judge is achieve cu they owing to abusa of the confianza cu had in they at galloway. judge owing to descend the castigo exigi for fiscal. past owing to condena valor y garcia at 4 ana y 6 month of jail while cu gumbs owing to wordo condena at 4 ana.

farley wiersma his participacion was crucial. because; acolyte douana cu for much time dedica at combatimento of drugs past owing to form part of the organisacion here. on insistencia of brother haime owing to dicidi of help. door of his actitud tacha all cridibilidad of douana y have to pisa more in castigo. judge owing to condena farley at 3 ana of jail y 3 ana cu the not can work in apparatus gubernamental.

haime owing to convence his brother transporta drugs y was present in combersacionnan achieve cu haime play paper important caminda convence his brother of not eherce his work because; employee publico. owing to cause cu his brother owing to corumpi the apparatus gubernamental. owing to convence his brother was combati. judge owing to as cuenta cu door of haime cu enfermedad, his detencion is become more pisa. pesey reduci castigo at 27 month of jail. sanchez owing to form part of transporte of drugs. past owing to wordo condena at 2 ana y 6 month of jail. come across

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=498:castigo-pisa-a-cay-pa-sospechosonan-den-caso-traficacion-di-droga-den-troli-di-galloway-pa-hulanda&catid=8:corte&Itemid=7

Papiamentu translation:

castigo pisa owing to cay for sospechosonan in caso traficacion of drugs in troli of galloway for the netherlands

oranjestad – today morning judge owing to dicta sentencia in the caso of traficacion of drugs among aruba y the netherlands cu owing to take away the name mullet. in the caso here have three employee of galloway envolvi y also one acolyte of douane recherche cu was encarga cu combatimento of drugs.

anteriormente fiscal owing to descend pisa on the are caminda the is considera mario maduro the cabezante of the organisacion criminal cu was dedica his self at traficacion of drugs y labamento of coin already exigi 7 anja y 6 month of jail for. fiscal owing to exigi 6 anja of jail for francisco (chinto) geerman, for jose escobar garcia, luis becerra valor y carlos de los santos gumbs, kendenan is esnan cu was work at galloway past owing to exigi 5 anja of jail. for sanchez past owing to exigi 3 anja y 6 month of jail. for her douanero farley wiersma, that owing to help trafica one bag of laptop cu 5 kilo of cocaina, past owing to exigi 3 anja y 6 month of jail while cu for haime wiersma past owing to exigi 3 anja of jail.

today morning farley wiersma, haime wiersma, maduro, de los santos gumbs, becerra valor, escobar garcia y sanchez owing to present in corte for listen they castigo. once more chinto geerman not owing to present because past owing to deny of wordo transporta for arestatie team.

judge first cu owing to cuminsa cu lesamento of his sentencia owing to tell cu the will bay take one sancion contra ministerio publico because the is achieve prove locual advocate mr. van der sloot owing to trece front for his cliente maduro esta cu had violacion of norm in the asunto of tapmento of combersacionnan. judge is achieve cu enberdad have to garantiza cu do not listen combersacionnan secreto among advocate y cliente y cu fiscal owing to abort here in controla this. judge owing to tell cu because; sancion the will reduci the castigo of maduro cu 6 month.

judge owing to tell cu the is considera maduro the cabesante of the organisacion at aruba. judge owing to as at cuenta cu anteriormente maduro owing to arrive of cay close end for asunto of drugs. judge is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal esta 7 anja y 6 month at his lugar but is desconta the 6 month because; sancion contra ministerio publico.

esey is haci cu maduro owing to wordo condena at 7 anja of jail.

judge is considera geerman the hand right of maduro y cu the also owing to arrive of cay close end for drugs. sinembargo judge is achieve cu do not all the acusacionnan cu fiscal owing to present contra geerman owing to stay prove. teniendo all the puntonan here at cuenta, past owing to condena geerman at 4 anja of jail.

judge is achieve cu beccera valor, escobar garcia, de los santos gumbs owing to abusa of confianza cu galloway had in they. past owing to condena becera valor y escobar garcia at 4 anja y 6 month of jail because they owing to participa at more transporte of drugs compara cu gumbs. judge owing to condena gumbs at 4 anja of jail.

judge is achieve cu the douanero farley wiersma his participacion was crucial. because; acolyte douane cu for much time dedica at combatimento of drugs, the is achieve cu this is one sla duro for credibilidad of douane. past owing to condena farley wiersma at 3 anja of jail y cu for 3 anja farley wiersma not can work more in the apparatus gubernamental.

for thing is the brother man of farley esta haime wiersma, judge owing to tum'e at bad of owing to bay convence his brother douane for haci algo cu just the brother is combati. judge owing to as at cuenta the mature cu haime is sufriendo of one ailment cu is haci his detencion in kia mucho more pisa y pesey owing to reduci the castigo of fiscal. past owing to condena haime wiersma at 2 anja y 3 month of jail.

for thing is sanchez, that owing to form part of one transporte of drugs already help cu labamento of coin, judge owing to conden'e at 2 anja y 6 month of jail.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: January 13, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »

Four robberies in one night, two stabbings at a parade and cops with prior drug convictions?  No wonder they are having to start classes in jail.  Pretty soon they will have to expand the jail as well.

Real crime wave in Aruba but then it has always had a high crime rate.  Huntsville has about the same number of people and a high number of tourists to the Space Center so I have always kind of kept that in mind for comparison.  And no where near the amount of crime in general that Aruba has.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: January 13, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: January 13, 2010, 01:52:35 AM »

Good night Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: January 13, 2010, 09:05:06 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/01/13/world/international-uk-netherlands-airline-threat.html

Amsterdam Flight Diverted After Bomb Threat

By REUTERS

Published: January 13, 2010
Filed at 8:17 a.m. ET

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An ArkeFly flight from Amsterdam to Aruba in the Caribbean was diverted to Ireland on Wednesday after a passenger made a bomb threat during the flight.

ArkeFly said flight 361 diverted to Shannon Airport, where the passenger was handed over to authorities. ArkeFly said there were 224 passengers aboard the flight.

(Reporting by Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Charles Dick)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: January 13, 2010, 09:09:22 AM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE60C1LR20100113?type=marketsNews

UPDATE 1-Amsterdam-Aruba flight diverted after bomb threat

Plane to Aruba diverted to Ireland's Shannon Airport

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54am ESTRelated News

Amsterdam flight diverted after bomb threat
8:15am

* 44 year-old Dutch man in custody

(Adds details from airline, Dublin airport)

AMSTERDAM, Jan 13 (Reuters) - An ArkeFly flight from Amsterdam to Aruba in the Caribbean was forced to divert to Ireland on Wednesday after an unruly Dutch passenger made a bomb threat during the flight.

ArkeFly said Flight 361 landed at Shannon Airport, where the man was handed over to authorities. There were 224 passengers aboard and 11 crew aboard the Boeing 767.

Irish police identifed the man as a 44-year-old Dutch national and said he was in custody.

"He came across as a very unstable and aggressive passenger during the flight and he mentioned several times that he had planted a bomb in the airplane," an ArkeFly spokeswoman said.

A spokeswoman for Shannon airport said the aircraft had been towed to a remote location for a police search.

(Reporting by Ben Berkowitz, additional reporting by Andras Gergely and Padraic Halpin in Dublin; Editing by Angus MacSwan)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 13, 2010, 02:34:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67395.php

Google translation:

Emotional aftershocks Haiti

January 13, 2010, 12:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Premier Mike Eman in conversation with Greg Peterson of the Red Cross and Fire Chief Jaime Donata an action plan to help Haiti.

ORANGE CITY - "The earthquake there was a wall on my son, Edson (14) where his leg was crushed," says Juliette Damis in tears. Even the news reached her that her sister was killed in the disaster came. Damis is the cleaning of office of this newspaper and originally from the Republic of Haiti. She lived for over 14 years in Aruba but has many relatives in the affected country.

by our reporter
Shade Cybulkiewicz

Her son is seriously injured but still alive. The lack of information that Damis has managed to secure her son will be helped but he is not in a hospital. "He is just on the street." He will probably at least one of his legs lost. Her granddaughter of six years, also in the capital Port-au-Prince resident is still missing. "We know absolutely nothing about her. We do not know whether she lives or not. This is a nightmare, "says the grandmother hopeless. "I do not know how the rest of my family there is to it. My other sister has eight children, and nobody knows where they are, "said Damis. Communication with Haiti is very difficult. The devastation is barely telephone and internet connections. The only news that Damis learns from Haiti through the media and by relatives in the United States who are able to have contact with the affected area.

To her family and seek to help Damis would actually fly to Haiti as soon as possible. Because they are not currently have enough money, she will probably end of this month before departing. "I've seen all the possibilities to go to Haiti now, but if there is no money that can be difficult. She says everything in the hands of God to now. "God is my strength and support that my family and I need at this difficult time."

Red Cross
In Aruba there are many in Haiti who have relatives in the disaster area. There shall be accepted by society and the government sympathized with the victims and their families. When Premier Mike Eman (AVP) was told that Haiti was hit by a severe earthquake, he contacted a Dutch embassy in Port-au-Prince. The prime minister wanted to personally inform the local situation and ask what exactly is going on. Prime Minister Eman yesterday evening immediately convened a meeting with Greg Peterson, chairman of the Red Cross, Secretary of the Cabinet and Nicole Hoevertsz Fire Chief Jaime Donata. Together they spent with a plan for the earthquake victims in Haiti. They have asked the banks to open a bank account under the name Help Haitian Red Cross. This allows everyone to deposit some money for the victims of natural disaster. More information about the exact way of donation and the account will be published later. The money collected through the Red Cross in the Netherlands affected by country. "The Red Cross will keep everyone informed about developments in Haiti and more information about the plan when the time comes. All financial help is welcome, "said Chairman Peterson. The Westin Hotel has announced that people who want to donate their clothing can be accommodated.

About six hours yesterday afternoon local time, the Republic of Haiti affected by a severe earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 on the Richter scale. The epicenter of the quake lay at 15 kilometer south west of the capital Port-au-Prince. Shortly after this earthquake was followed by two strong aftershocks of 5.9 and 5.5 on the Richter scale. The Red Cross estimates are about three million people affected by the disaster. It is feared that the earthquake has claimed lives of thousands of people. The devastation in Port-au-Prince, the approximately two million inhabitants, capital of the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, are tremendous. The streets were littered with dead after the accident and injuries. Many people spent the night on the streets after the worst earthquake in Haiti two centuries.

Disaster
The severe earthquake that struck Haiti yesterday, is yet another natural disaster that ravaged the country in recent years. Thus, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere in 2004 affected by floods and landslides as the result of weeks of torrential rain and a hurricane. Killing a total estimated 6000 deaths. In August and September of 2008 four major hurricanes roared over Haiti. Over one hundred thousand people died and thousands were homeless as a result. At that time, including through support measures and collected money and goods sent to the Caribbean country. Richard Maxwell, president of the Aruban (Odea) and the Caribbean (CNO) nurses associations, then traveled to the ravaged country together with the Red Cross to ensure that the container with relief supplies collected properly ended.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: January 13, 2010, 03:02:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67394.php

Google translation:

Earthquake affects Aruba

January 13, 2010, 12:46 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Aruba this morning to two p.m. on four startled by an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.2 on the Richter scale. The epicenter was at a depth of 12.2 kilometers below sea level, at a distance of 41 kilometer south of Aruba and 4 kilometer northeast of Cabo San Roman on the peninsula of Paraguana, Venezuela.

The meteorological department of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba has received information from the Venezuelan seismological service Funvisis. The earthquake was in different parts of the island felt. People took to the streets, visited family and called the police. According to police spokesman Papito Comenencia have so far given no reports of damage caused by the tsunami. News Awe24.com does make mention of cracks in some houses. According to witnesses there was a strong wind after the quake. Many of them described the quake as the sensation and sound of a large truck approaching. Others declared not one, but two have felt tremors.

Prime Minister Speech
Premier Mike Eman (AVP) was five hours at a morning speech on radio station Canal 90. He indicated that he was awakened by the quake and that he immediately contacted the Minister of Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications Mike de Meza (AVP). Eman was at that time not sure whether the quake had to do with the earthquake in Haiti yesterday and it came from Venezuela, as is often the case. The Prime Minister took the opportunity to use the radio again his condolences to the Haitian people of Aruba. He reported that he has had contact with the Dutch consulate in Haiti how Aruba can help you.

Seismologists measured daily in Venezuela slight tremor in the Caribbean, said the meteorological service. The last date for Aruba significant reports of September last year. Then on Curacao from a quake measured 6.4 on the Richter scale. Also in May in the eastern part of Aruba registered a tremor, it was 3.1 on the Richter scale. On St. Maarten was on that day of a quake measured 4 on the Richter scale.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1457 on: January 13, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »

I read on Twitter that Aruba had a 4.2 shake at 4:30 this morning. I don't know how truthful it is, but they said it was the first quake ever in Aruba.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: January 13, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-381561

earthquake in aruba

8 hours ago | Santa Cruz, Aruba | Vetting explained

Posted by:
ryanwerleman

Viewed 525 times
Shared 8 times
Last updated: 8 hours ago

iReport —
At 4:12 this morning we felt our bet and the houses trembling and we confermd that it was an earhtquake, it was felt on the hole island .  i had a phone call last night at 9:00 pm from venezuela that there they had felt 4 small earthquake and we have some confermation that the earthqueke was at venezuela at punto fijo there are no dameges so far the earthqueke was  about 4.2 on scale

Tags: ireport_for_cnn
Posted in Assignment: iReport for CNN

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1459 on: January 13, 2010, 03:07:23 PM »

TM, I was writing as you were posting.LOL

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.