April 25, 2024, 10:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596219 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1500 on: January 15, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »

All reports of the following death claim the man committed suicide, but an investigation to rule out homicide has been mentioned in this article.  From my understanding of another article he was an employee at Arikok National Park.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=947:diablo-preto-ta-pone-fin-na-su-bida-awe-mainta-na-san-fuego&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

devil black is place end at his life today morning at san fuego

thursday, 14 january 2010 13:24

oranjestad-awe morning one man is core arrive at post of the park rangers notificando they cu one conoci of dje owing to end of place end at his life. autoridadnan owing to wordo notifica of the sucedido y owing to present at the sitio. video at arrival of autoridadnan enberdad they owing to come achieve one an man cu owing to place end at his life. recherche together cu polisnan tecnico owing to haci at investigacion for so look at if not can have caso of homicidio. docter moengra owing to constata dead of benito arcadio angela alias devil black naci at aruba 12-01-1956 y was live at san fuego 44. peace at his restonan.

Other links to the story:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15257/1/

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2441&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: January 15, 2010, 10:35:46 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2446&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to ordena ex-chef protocol for less his tent for of on beach

diabierna morning police owing to go at the beach near of costa linda for so avisa the ex-chef protocol eric brete for her retira his tent poni on the beach. past owing to hana instruccion for retira all cos at once come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: January 15, 2010, 10:41:56 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: January 15, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »

I just love this!   

HT Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: January 16, 2010, 01:04:54 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: January 16, 2010, 03:05:26 PM »

Not that anybody really cares but...

Yous will never guess who the newest member is over at BNH!    Monkey Devil!

What does "newest member" really mean over there anyway?   

Seems more like a rehash of oldies to me.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 16, 2010, 03:09:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67575.php

Google translation:

International Media Conference

January 16, 2010, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Premier Mike Eman (AVP) with director Julio Munoz of Inter American Press Association.

ORANGE CITY - In March, about 300 journalists and media representatives to Aruba for the annual meeting of the Inter American Press Association (IAPA). It is the first time the event takes place here.

IAPA director Julio Muņoz of this week brought a visit to Aruba in preparation for the meeting in March. He spoke with the local press Prime Minister and yesterday with Mike Eman (AVP). IAPA, founded in 1942, is one of the oldest press organization in the world with 2,500 journalists and other media representatives as members. Also in 1390 media publications of the organization. IAPA casts himself as guardian of press freedom violations and registers in the United States, Canada, Latin, Central and Central America and the Caribbean. The organization also has an institute that the press media in Latin America, technical assistance and a scholarship fund for educational purposes.

From March 19 to 22 in the Westin Aruba are given several seminars, including E-commerce and relationship with the news media in Latin America, the online platform journalists and success stories of free newspapers. The press organization makes a special appeal to more media people and also to drivers of Venezuela to the meeting, because the press in this country under strong pressure. Journalists of the ABC islands which are not members may participate at a special rate at the conference.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: January 16, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67572.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

The Aruban acquisition Five candidates are auctioned

January 16, 2010, 14:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Five candidates are reported for the sale of The Aruban Resort. This lets the government know. She works hard on a plan for The Aruban short term to reopen. The property must be sold through an auction.

According to Minister of Tourism, Transport and Labor Otmar Oduber (AVP) is a management team ready for the hotel "within 24 hours to open '. He says the government a "moral debt" has to be paid. "The legal part must be resolved. There is a business and people and businesses are ready to reopen the hotel. "The mortgage holders, around 4,800 people in a timeshare unit, have yet to agree.

An alternative is to wait until the general meeting of shareholders time. This will be held next month. During this meeting may be decided to appoint a new management team. This would, the government within five to six weeks can be achieved. Both solutions are temporary, says Oduber out. It is intended that the hotel eventually be sold through an auction. "Before the sale was around, but we at least four or five months away."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: January 16, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »

Hi 2NJ!

I hope you have a great weekend!  It's raining and cold here today.  Yuck!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: January 16, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67573.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Romar Trading Aruba Heineken takes over

January 16, 2010, 14:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The beverage distributor of Heineken in Aruba by Romar Trading acquired. Yesterday both partners agreed that Romar's shares Aruba Heineken takes over from February 1.

Most of the eighteen members of staff Heineken is about, says director Hans Mondria. "What happened to the rest of the staff has not yet happened is dependent on Romar. Within two weeks is now more clarity. "Heineken said the acquisition does not affect customers and consumers will see little of. Romar Trading remains the brands Heineken, Amstel Bright, Vita Malt and Claro and will possibly sell more products from the Dutch brewery on the Aruban market will bring. There are ongoing major beer sponsor events like the recent years has made in ensuring Hebbe Festival, various carnival groups, to Route Rumshops, Aruba Hi-Winds, Aruba Heineken Regatta, Green City and Green Village.

"Heineken and Amstel have a rich history built in Aruba, which date back to the early '60s and we continue that tradition under the banner of Romar Trading, with the same passion, responsiveness and enthusiasm as ever", said the acquired company.

Specifically, Romar next month the distribution, marketing and administration make the Heineken products. Mondria already said in this newspaper the reason for the rejection of the distribution by the brewer. "It was never intended to do the distribution themselves. That does not really fit into the long-term strategy of Heineken. "Seven years ago, Consales distribution of Heineken and Amstel on the islands (Aruba, Curacao and St. Maarten, ed). When the company suddenly went bankrupt, Heineken would take over the distribution hastily. "

The Dutch brewer is also in the region engaged in a reorganization of its offices.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: January 16, 2010, 03:21:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67570.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Requirement: 4 years probation for fatal accident

January 16, 2010, 14:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The prosecution has a suspended sentence of four months and 160 hours service sentence for a man to cause a fatal accident. The man F.Y.R.A. lost his wife.

The accident happened on July 27, 2008 at the Irene Street, Julia Street intersection. A. was drunk behind the wheel and drove that night at the intersection at high speed off. He had no preference and was hit by another car. The blow was his wife, sitting next to him, thrown out after she died. The court gave A. that he was guilty. He was aware that he was drunk that night and rode hard. He also gave to the passing of the crossing had not careful or other traffic was coming. The suspect also said still to drink alcohol when going out. It was less than before, according to A. on the right. The court asked the mother of the victim compensation of 12,000 florin for the funeral of her daughter. The mother stated several times in the A. on the account to have had no result. The suspect said to the judge not to be aware of the charges, but was now prepared to pay them.

The prosecutor found evidence that A. was guilty of causing the fatal accident. The suspect had admitted himself because no priority at the junction to have given, the officer said. This was gone along with the fact that A. and his children for the rest of their lives remain marked. Therefore lowers the prosecution strafeis of the normal four months to one years imprisonment with conditional cell 160 hours service and probation for 2 years. The officer put it questions the behavior of A. because it is said still to drink when going out.

The lawyer of A. said his client was prepared to service. However, the lawyer questioned the other motorist was involved in the accident. This would also drunk, also the brakes were not right. According to the lawyer why the other driver would not have been able to avoid an accident. The court will rule on January 28.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67571.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Interested in PdVSA refinery

January 16, 2010, 14:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA has also shown interest in the Aruba refinery in San Nicolas. Thursday arrived representatives of the Venezuelan government and the company to talk with the Aruban government on the future of the refinery. Even executives from the headquarters of Valero had come over.

It is not known whether the Venezuelans to buy the refinery or otherwise share in the refinery would have. The negotiations that took place yesterday, according to the Aruban government seemed in a good direction to go. There was an urgent press conference that the government important news about refinery step forward. That press conference was canceled.

The delegations of both PDVSA and Valero have since returned home. Last night showed late premier Mike Eman (AVP) said Tuesday hopefully more to tell about the future of the refinery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: January 16, 2010, 03:27:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67517.php

Google translation:

Civil service in August

January 15, 2010, 12:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The government has appointed a commission to the Navy-making and training (CSR) to realize. The trajectory is called a civil service for disadvantaged unemployed people. It is intended that the service in August of this year introduced.

The service is the position of youth in society and in the labor market. Netherlands supports the project financially and organizationally. "Young people not attending school and not working also, often behave badly. They focus on gangs or join an existing group. With negative consequences, "said Premier Mike Eman (AVP) with the newly formed committee has spoken. This committee has representatives of the EPB Foundation, the Royal Navy, the Children and Vice, Department of Labor and the Ministry of General Affairs. The Prime Minister, there is enough support in society for such a journey.

Call
The CSR is modeled along the lines of the Future project Antillean Militia (TAM). Young people between 18 and 24 years who do not study and are not working have to abandon their civil duty to perform. These youngsters are all called and inspected. Then a selection of about 75 people to follow the MOU. It is envisaged that each half of young people are called.

Tours last twelve months and consists of a disciplinary area with military training, and a part which the participant is prepared for work. Companies working on this second part by showing them what work is available for youth. During the performance of the civil service to stay in the shelter of the young marines and fall under military disciplinary barracks. This means that young people fall under the same rules as military personnel and also be punished the same way.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: January 16, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »

I've been watching for updates on this one, but so far nothing more about it.   

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio

saturday, 16 january 2010 - 00:16

caso of suicidio at san nicolas, more detayes at caminda come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: January 16, 2010, 05:30:12 PM »

Hi Sis!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: January 16, 2010, 06:23:46 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio

Is the "hand in one pocket" motiff still in vogue??

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: January 16, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »

Hi Sis!   

Hi Sweetie!

Thanks for keeping the light on in here!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: January 16, 2010, 07:21:44 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio

Not sure, but I think this is probably about the same case. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15372/8/

Papiamentu translation:

suicidio at weg rooi hundo

saturday, 16 january 2010 - 19:33

diabierna night famianan owing to come come across cu one being keri of they horca in forest. is deal here of ruben luisito dirksz naci at aruba of 15 of april 1950 y was live at weg rooi hundo 94 at san nicolaas. the person was depresief y owing to calling one person y bise kico the was planea of haci. but for hour they owing to hanja his miss y cu owing to bay busca in forest (badmanfield) they owing to come hanje colga. do not previous to bez cu the person owing to deal of place one end at his life. paz at his restonan. click read more for more imagen...

Spanish translation:

Famiano night diabierna Owing to come come across cu keri one of they being hanged in forest. deal here is of ruben luisito Dirksz born at aruba of 15 of April 1950  and was live at Rooi weg sink 94 at san nicola . the person was and depresief Owing to calling one person and the was planned kico bise of haci. but for hours they Owing to his miss and hanja cu Owing to bay looking in forest (badmanfield) Owing to come hanja they hung up. do not previous to bez cu Owing to the person deal of place one end at his life. peace at his Reston. Click read more for more image ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: January 16, 2010, 07:23:38 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

caso of suicidio

Is the "hand in one pocket" motiff still in vogue??

Very well could be wreck.  It sure took them a long time to follow up on the report of that one today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: January 16, 2010, 07:24:35 PM »

Hi Sis!   

Hi Sweetie!

Thanks for keeping the light on in here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.