April 25, 2024, 06:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596174 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1540 on: January 16, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Hopefully, I will be able to join in more soon

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

JUst wanted to say hi to you all!

I'm so glad you came by Artcolley, I've missed you!   an angelic monkey

Thank you for your kindness.  

We are so fortunate to have Klaas, and all of the wonderful mods here.  They're the BEST!  

I hope you're able to be back with us more really soon, I really appreciate your take on things!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: January 16, 2010, 11:35:17 PM »

OMG I made a post and forgot I changed my avatar and thought it was someone else

Hi there....less than 2 days....!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: January 16, 2010, 11:36:35 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise    TLC on January 17, 2010 at 10pm ET....check your local listings.   It will be repeated per the website tv listing.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293.0.0

Thanks for the reminder 2NJ!  It comes on at 9pm here, I've already selected it on the auto tuner or whatever it's called so it will automatically switch there when it's time.  Just in case someone's watching another western or something, lol.  I think it's probably one I've seen before, but I'm watching it again!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: January 16, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

Artcolley good to see you.  Looking forward to seeing you post more.

HI SAn!
Love the outfit, lol

Yeah, I hope to be able to also. THe hands have been acting up a bit, so I don't wanna stress them too much. BUT, I do read faithfully! I am one of the Guests in the Rafters! lol

BTW, last piccys I saw of your Boys, they are growing up quite handsome!

I will take more pictures when I can get them in the same shot.  They are so fast it's hard to get them at the same time.

They just went to my brothers house for a sleepover. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: January 16, 2010, 11:40:32 PM »

OMG I made a post and forgot I changed my avatar and thought it was someone else

And I was just thinking how fetching you look in your new outfit.

Not very practical for chasing the puppies though

Hi Tibro good to see you too.  Chasing ain't the word.  They run run run all day long and never get tired.  My brother takes them to the beach to run with his friends Pitbull who is about one month younger than them.  My dogs ignore him and they run after each other.  The pitbull tries to keep up with them.  His friend said when he goes home his dog can't move for two days because he is so tired from playing with my dogs. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: January 16, 2010, 11:41:27 PM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

We are so fortunate to have Klaas, and all of the wonderful mods here.  They're the BEST!  

I hope you're able to be back with us more really soon, I really appreciate your take on things!  

AW, thank You!

Its nice to see you too!
And I don't know how you do all you do, but I sure appreciate it.

BTW, wonder if Aruba felt that earthquake in Venezuela yesterday?
Wonder if they think its a "message"?   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: January 16, 2010, 11:43:19 PM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

HI SAn!
Love the outfit, lol

Yeah, I hope to be able to also. THe hands have been acting up a bit, so I don't wanna stress them too much. BUT, I do read faithfully! I am one of the Guests in the Rafters! lol

I will take more pictures when I can get them in the same shot.  They are so fast it's hard to get them at the same time.

OH, Great, San! I look forward to seeing them again!
A sleepover, hmmm. I am SURE you made them wear their little jammies and take their toothbrushes?    Monkey Devil!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: January 16, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!  I cannot see those two staying still long enough to be "dressed"

Adding my thanks to Texasmom, Magnolia, Jen, Wreck, 2NJ, San and Klaas for all they do on this thread.

Take care Monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: January 16, 2010, 11:58:19 PM »

Adding my thanks to Texasmom, Magnolia, Jen, Wreck, 2NJ, San and Klaas for all they do on this thread.

Take care Monkeys

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: January 17, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

HI SAn!
Love the outfit, lol

I wish someone would take all of mine for a sleepover!  I guess that could be a bit much to ask!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: January 17, 2010, 12:02:41 AM »

Take care Monkeys

It's always great to see you too Tibro!  Take care!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: January 17, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

Good to see ya Billb.THE FOCUS IS JUSTICE.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: January 17, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »

Artcolley - dang!  Sorry I missed you!  Great to see you!  Have you seen my little monster puppy?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: January 17, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »

Take care Monkeys

ROFLMAO, yeah, they appear to be a bit too active for DR. Dentons PJ's with a flapdoodle, lol

Nice to see you, Tib
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: January 17, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

Good to see ya Billb.THE FOCUS IS JUSTICE.....
Why would someone from Aruba be interested in Montanja32?Anyone...

Referring URL  http://search.yahoo....&fr=slv8-hptb6&sao=1
Search Engine  search.yahoo.com
Search Words  montanja 32a
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: January 17, 2010, 12:15:09 AM »

Artcolley - dang!  Sorry I missed you!  Great to see you!  Have you seen my little monster puppy?

Hi Klaas!
OMG Petey is the cutest little thing! I adore him!!!!
You must be so thrilled having that little bundle of joy!
And Yes, I've seen his photos of his antics, and I LOVE him! So cute! Your other , older dog seems so nuturing to him,too.

I hope to be around more, Klaas. I really miss all of you a lot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: January 17, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »

Hi Klaas!
OMG Petey is the cutest little thing! I adore him!!!!
You must be so thrilled having that little bundle of joy!
And Yes, I've seen his photos of his antics, and I LOVE him! So cute! Your other , older dog seems so nuturing to him,too.

I hope to be around more, Klaas. I really miss all of you a lot

THat should have read, "nurturing"
"Typos are me", lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: January 17, 2010, 12:16:39 AM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

AW, thank You!

Its nice to see you too!
And I don't know how you do all you do, but I sure appreciate it.

BTW, wonder if Aruba felt that earthquake in Venezuela yesterday?
Wonder if they think its a "message"?

I was wondering the same!  I couldn't really tell from this map where it was in relation to Aruba, maybe someone a little more map friendly can.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15342/6/#comments

earthquake of 5.4 at venezuela

friday, 15 january 2010 - 15:17

alrededor of 2’or of afternoon venezuela owing to experencia another sacudimento of ground, the trip here one bit more pisa of 5.4. this at barely 2.4 kilometer of surface at carupano, then casi at ground. do not conoci the dañonan still. come across

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: January 17, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »

Texasmom

Thank you  so much

HI SAn!
Love the outfit, lol

I wish someone would take all of mine for a sleepover!  I guess that could be a bit much to ask!   Monkey Devil!

ROFLMAO
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: January 17, 2010, 12:23:45 AM »

If Beth Holloway was not a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal ... I firmly believe that the Natalee's Freebirds would not have been afforded her permission to expose those words.  After all ... both the reputation of John Silvetti and credibility of the Persistence undertaking was in the balance.

When the following words of the former administrator (Jen) of the Natalee's Freebirds are consider ... Beth Holloway and I are on the same page regarding Kyle Kingman's own words.

It is my opinion that  the threatened exposure of the Persistence ROV footage along with Kyle Kingman's own words imply that pressure could be put on Aruba/Holland by the family and/or the FBI to release Natalee Holloway's remains and afford those who love her a measure measure of closure knowing she is home and is resting on American soil.

Janet

+++++++

FLASHBACK:  THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL EXPOSED!

NOVEMBER, 2008

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly. At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824

Natalee should be home....
If the persistence powers that be prevented that.....they have to live with it...
I hope it is sorted out soon.......

Much Agreed BillB

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.