April 19, 2024, 12:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595709 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1560 on: January 17, 2010, 12:29:32 AM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

Good to see ya Billb.THE FOCUS IS JUSTICE.....
Why would someone from Aruba be interested in Montanja32?Anyone...

Referring URL  http://search.yahoo....&fr=slv8-hptb6&sao=1
Search Engine  search.yahoo.com
Search Words  montanja 32a
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960

Maybe they live there?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: January 17, 2010, 12:32:17 AM »

IT'S ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,MOTHING LESS

Good to see ya Billb.THE FOCUS IS JUSTICE.....
Why would someone from Aruba be interested in Montanja32?Anyone...

Referring URL  http://search.yahoo....&fr=slv8-hptb6&sao=1
Search Engine  search.yahoo.com
Search Words  montanja 32a
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1964.960

Maybe they live there?   
Tm...  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: January 17, 2010, 12:45:39 AM »

Good Nite, sweet Monkeys

Its time for me to hit the hay

Nice seeing you all, keep up the good work!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: January 17, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »

Artcolley - dang!  Sorry I missed you!  Great to see you!  Have you seen my little monster puppy?

Hi Klaas!
OMG Petey is the cutest little thing! I adore him!!!!
You must be so thrilled having that little bundle of joy!
And Yes, I've seen his photos of his antics, and I LOVE him! So cute! Your other , older dog seems so nuturing to him,too.

I hope to be around more, Klaas. I really miss all of you a lot

THat should have read, "nurturing"
"Typos are me", lol

Nite Artcolley! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: January 17, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Hopefully, I will be able to join in more soon

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

JUst wanted to say hi to you all!

I'm so glad you came by Artcolley, I've missed you!   an angelic monkey

Thank you for your kindness.  

We are so fortunate to have Klaas, and all of the wonderful mods here.  They're the BEST!  

I hope you're able to be back with us more really soon, I really appreciate your take on things!  

AW, thank You!

Its nice to see you too!
And I don't know how you do all you do, but I sure appreciate it.

BTW, wonder if Aruba felt that earthquake in Venezuela yesterday?
Wonder if they think its a "message"?

I was wondering the same!  I couldn't really tell from this map where it was in relation to Aruba, maybe someone a little more map friendly can.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15342/6/#comments

earthquake of 5.4 at venezuela

friday, 15 january 2010 - 15:17

alrededor of 2’or of afternoon venezuela owing to experencia another sacudimento of ground, the trip here one bit more pisa of 5.4. this at barely 2.4 kilometer of surface at carupano, then casi at ground. do not conoci the dañonan still. come across

They likely did not feel the Haiti quake but might have felt this one (although much much smaller)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: January 17, 2010, 01:02:43 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: January 17, 2010, 01:04:23 AM »

Good Nite, sweet Monkeys

Its time for me to hit the hay

Nice seeing you all, keep up the good work!

Good night Artcolley, take care!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: January 17, 2010, 02:29:51 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: January 17, 2010, 03:34:53 AM »

Texasmom

I don't post too much, BUT, I do want you to know I read your posts all the time and truly appreciate all you do here for Natalee and her family by bringing the news, etc.

Kudos to you, you keep this thread alive along with Magnolia, Wreck and others who REALLY care.

Thank you  so much

Its been so nice to read here the past few weeks, all the old loyal monkeys have joined in and it was so wonderful to see them all.

Hopefully, I will be able to join in more soon

Of course, I must not forget our wonderful Klaas and San and other Mods who do such an excellent job as well!

JUst wanted to say hi to you all!

Artcolley good to see you.  Looking forward to seeing you post more.

I agree!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: January 17, 2010, 03:36:21 AM »

OMG I made a post and forgot I changed my avatar and thought it was someone else

I knew that and yet I had to check your name................twice!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: January 17, 2010, 08:02:19 AM »

Not that anybody really cares but...

Yous will never guess who the newest member is over at BNH!    Monkey Devil!

What does "newest member" really mean over there anyway?   

Seems more like a rehash of oldies to me.  JMO

Oh, don't tell me 

Soulless miscreants -- still providing comic relief at least  Monkey Devil!

Don't they EVER get tired -- Don't they ever feel dirty?? Will they ever tire of their lies?? Don't they EVER miss their souls?

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT......IT DOES!!!
JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: January 17, 2010, 12:49:49 PM »

Not that anybody really cares but...

Yous will never guess who the newest member is over at BNH!    Monkey Devil!

What does "newest member" really mean over there anyway?   

Seems more like a rehash of oldies to me.  JMO

Oh, don't tell me 

Soulless miscreants -- still providing comic relief at least  Monkey Devil!

Don't they EVER get tired -- Don't they ever feel dirty?? Will they ever tire of their lies?? Don't they EVER miss their souls?

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT......IT DOES!!!
JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

Hi Sharon!   

Yes, I think you....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: January 17, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »

CENTRALE BANK VAN ARUBA
Continued slowdown in the Aruba economy
Summary of the monthly bulletin for May 2009

The economy of Aruba has yet to  bounch back from the current economic slowdown.
The real BBO, an indicator of production on the island, dropped by 21.0 percent in
May 2009, compared to the correspoinding period of 2008. During the first five months
of 2009 the real turnover tax revenue (BBO) dclined by Afl.5.7 million or 9.1 percent.

Preliminary data on real touism receipts show a 10.4 percent contraction in May 2009,
compared to an 8.3 percent increase in the correspoinding period of 2008. In May 2009,
the average occupancy rate of both hotels and timeshares registered a 3.3 percentage points fall to 68.2 percent, compared to a year earlier.
The number of cruise passengers
dropped by 13.3 percent compared to May 2008,
while the number of ship calls grew by
66.7 percent, indicating that relatively smaller ships called at Aruba's port.
(Source: http://tinyurl.com/ye33ano)

TODAY in Aruba - TOURISTS MUST BE BANNED FROM THE BEACH cuz I don't see any.

TOURISTS POURING IN TO RADISSION IN ARUBA- THERE ARE SO MANY THEY ARE BANNED FROM JUMPING IN THE POOL TOO - (a webshot is worth a thousand words)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: January 17, 2010, 02:01:57 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise    TLC on January 17, 2010 at 10pm ET....check your local listings.   It will be repeated per the website tv listing.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293.0.0

Dang, Golden Globe Awards tonight too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: January 17, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »

Party rejects Nelson Oduber’s proponed Cabinet
New parliament members sworn in yesterday
A.M. Digital
10/29/2005
Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp is to remain with the portfolio of Infrastructure and relinquish Social Affairs to get Aruba Lotto instead;
posted by Getagrip at 10/29/2005 11:54:00 AM   

During her second elections she achieved 4708 votes and so in November 2001 Marisol Lopez-Tromp became Minister of Social Affairs & Infrastructure for the Oduber III Cabinet.
 http://www.minszi.aw/womenpower.htm

HAM BONE CONNECTED TO THE FOOT BONE
 Marisol Lopez-Tromp part of Oduber's cabinet
Paulus and Nelson Oduber both got their educ ation in Tilburg
Jan van der Straaten, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
.conbio.org/activities/meetings/2002/website/symposia2.html#Symposium8

On 5-24-06 ARUBAAN's news-sourced "Amigoe.com" reported:

I am Carlos Severino Tromp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mrs.Beth Twitty.
>>>Dear mrs. Twitty,

My open letter to mrs Beth Twitty, duped because of Aruba
The Hague, The Netherlands, 25th of April 2008
Dear mrs Elizabeth (Beth) Twitty,
I, Carlos Severino Tromp, am the builder, owner, and writer of the Dutch website
http://www. koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com and I want to apologise to you through this letter via the website YOU TUBE for the injustice the ministry of Aruba has done to you, because injustice is injustice. I understand your pain and meekness as a human being and mother of Nathalee Holloway, and I also want to express my support for you, because you have lost the battle, but not the war! There is, alas, no justice in my country of birth Aruba, because the government of Nelson Orlando Oduber Prime Minister is corrupt, the eleven puppet members of parliament, and their president, mrs Marvin Wyatt-Ras, are nothing more than puppets who protect corruption. The Public Prosecuting Agency of Aruba (OM) Havenstraat #2, Oranjestad, Aruba, is a political Organisation and together with the communal Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba they have degenerated into a house of worship of Satan.
<snip>
This has only been possible with the very corrupt cartel of Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes (alias Rudygate), Marisol Lopez-Tromp (queen of corruption), Nilo Swaen who is manipulating figures on the ministry of finance, Ramon (the sex maniac) Lee, Eddie Briezen Namdar, Booshi (Mr false diploma) Wever and cronies.
But it is understandable that dirty hands cannot clean anything what is dirty and IF Satan rises against Satan, he is fighting against himself and destroys his own kingdom; thus states the Holy Bible!
Yours Sincerely,
C.S. Tromp
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/07/aruban-ethics-former-minister-tico-croes-violated-the-budget-law/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: January 17, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise    TLC on January 17, 2010 at 10pm ET....check your local listings.   It will be repeated per the website tv listing.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293.0.0

Dang, Golden Globe Awards tonight too.

It's on more than once here, check your local listings maybe you can do both!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: January 17, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »

Party rejects Nelson Oduber’s proponed Cabinet
New parliament members sworn in yesterday
A.M. Digital
10/29/2005
Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp is to remain with the portfolio of Infrastructure and relinquish Social Affairs to get Aruba Lotto instead;
posted by Getagrip at 10/29/2005 11:54:00 AM   

During her second elections she achieved 4708 votes and so in November 2001 Marisol Lopez-Tromp became Minister of Social Affairs & Infrastructure for the Oduber III Cabinet.
 http://www.minszi.aw/womenpower.htm

HAM BONE CONNECTED TO THE FOOT BONE
 Marisol Lopez-Tromp part of Oduber's cabinet
Paulus and Nelson Oduber both got their educ ation in Tilburg
Jan van der Straaten, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
.conbio.org/activities/meetings/2002/website/symposia2.html#Symposium8

On 5-24-06 ARUBAAN's news-sourced "Amigoe.com" reported:

I am Carlos Severino Tromp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mrs.Beth Twitty.
>>>Dear mrs. Twitty,

My open letter to mrs Beth Twitty, duped because of Aruba
The Hague, The Netherlands, 25th of April 2008
Dear mrs Elizabeth (Beth) Twitty,
I, Carlos Severino Tromp, am the builder, owner, and writer of the Dutch website
http://www. koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com and I want to apologise to you through this letter via the website YOU TUBE for the injustice the ministry of Aruba has done to you, because injustice is injustice. I understand your pain and meekness as a human being and mother of Nathalee Holloway, and I also want to express my support for you, because you have lost the battle, but not the war! There is, alas, no justice in my country of birth Aruba, because the government of Nelson Orlando Oduber Prime Minister is corrupt, the eleven puppet members of parliament, and their president, mrs Marvin Wyatt-Ras, are nothing more than puppets who protect corruption. The Public Prosecuting Agency of Aruba (OM) Havenstraat #2, Oranjestad, Aruba, is a political Organisation and together with the communal Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba they have degenerated into a house of worship of Satan.
<snip>
This has only been possible with the very corrupt cartel of Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes (alias Rudygate), Marisol Lopez-Tromp (queen of corruption), Nilo Swaen who is manipulating figures on the ministry of finance, Ramon (the sex maniac) Lee, Eddie Briezen Namdar, Booshi (Mr false diploma) Wever and cronies.
But it is understandable that dirty hands cannot clean anything what is dirty and IF Satan rises against Satan, he is fighting against himself and destroys his own kingdom; thus states the Holy Bible!
Yours Sincerely,
C.S. Tromp
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/07/aruban-ethics-former-minister-tico-croes-violated-the-budget-law/

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67355.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Diario Marisol again accused of corruption

January 12, 2010, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Barely one days after rectification by the morning paper Diario former minister and now MP Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) again accused of corruption. Owner and editor Jossy Mansur largely repeats the same allegations that led to a lawsuit last week. Tromp said this morning on new steps to consider.

The MEP-parliamentary groups does not a lawsuit. "I have contact with my lawyer about what steps we will take. For it is not normal for one days after I corrected again accused of the same things. That is not agreed during the trial. The judge has clearly said that Diario on these issues should not come back, because they can not prove. "The court did not reach a verdict last week, because both parties agreed that the newspaper was correct. According to Diario Tromp chose eggs for his money, after the judge indicated that a verdict is not in the interest of the newspaper would be. It was agreed that the morning Monday, so yesterday, at the front would put an amendment containing the text that Diario no evidence that corrupt Tromp. That happened.

Comments
This morning, however, the newspaper published the headline: "Sin duda Nigun: Marisol corupto ta!" The editorial said Mansur again by far the Ceru property in Colorado, the bridge Madushi and the donation of 1 million florin of Curaçao offshore company as an example corruption during the minister Tromp. It will, according to Mansur not long before the former minister also announced the Netherlands is involved in research on the state Board of Aruba. The judge considered the matter last week, also gets along of Mansur. This would Papiamento insufficient and thereby controlling the documents the defense of Diario claimed, can not read or understand. The editor lets finally know that the newspaper initially wanted to leave the correction. "But as Marisol decided to make so much fuss, as if she had won the lawsuit, from tomorrow we will publish all the corruption cases which it is directly involved."

PDR
The former minister was also critical of yesterday morning PDR leader Andin Bikker. They told her not to accusations of corruption, but it believes that its policy on the issue of leasehold land in the study by the Netherlands should be included. "For there are facts and evidence that questionable things have occurred."

Tromp Bikker of the criticism is not surprising. "He was the lawyer Mansur years ago, when this aanspande a case against the government because he was not an option for the Radisson site. Mansur lost the case, including appeal. I think he just attacks on me why my policy area. Because of education or social affairs, he almost never. "

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67512.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Weather summary proceedings against Marisol Diario

January 15, 2010, 12:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Marisol Lopez-Tromp MEP (MEP) get back to the court after her morning paper Diario again accused of corruption. The newspaper did this just one days after correcting earlier allegations. Tromp is this week a request for interim relief by the court resign.

Says owner and chief editor Jossy Mansur to welcome a new trial. "We were in the previous case indeed sufficient evidence for corruption, but that was only in the case Seroe Colorado. The other cases when not addressed, and therefor we have enough evidence. They lay in Papiamento which the judge she could not read. Since we understand so we translate them now. "

Administrative Research
Mansur said Monday from the translated documents are newspaper sites, so the judges and the Dutch researchers to understand the pieces later. The MediaMan refers to research on the actions of the Aruban government in recent years, which the Netherlands and Aruba have commissioned late last year. "It will be worse for her," said Mansur on Tromp, who in the past two governments MEP-Minister of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastructure was.
Last week Thursday Tromp and Mansur came to a settlement for a correction after its Diairo accused of corruption. This correction was posted on Monday, but one days later, again on the front page of the newspaper that morning Tromp 'no doubt' is corrupt. Mansur explains why. "She is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in the Aruban history and we continue writing until there is a conviction. We have enough documents, official government documents also. Corruption is not just money under the table slide, as it looks, but also the abuse of dominance and bias of your acquaintances, friends and family. She has done as Minister. She now presents itself as the Holy Virgin, the Aruban Jeanne D'Arc, but she is not consistent. "
Mansur is the charge of Tromp he was a personal feud against her started off as nonsense. The editor of Diario is also not waiting for her reply to be published. "Why in the newspaper space to someone who chronically lies."

Jossy's got her number!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: January 17, 2010, 03:38:30 PM »

This guy stabbed his ex-father in law in the shoulder after the father tried to defend his daughter from him.  The father lost a lot of blood but was able to walk to the ambulance when it arrived.  (Adrenaline maybe?)  I think this article says he's in intensive care.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15387/8/

Papiamentu translation:

danny kock of 27 anja busca for police keto go for attempt of asesinato y maltrato cu arm

sunday, 17 january 2010 - 11:59

the sospechoso danny kock of dakota still is fugitivo. the is being busca for police relaciona cu one caso earnest of hincamento marduga where calulo comenencia owing to become victima.

click read more for more info... danny kock is conoci for her family y was have one relacion cu ex queen of carnaval child of calulo comenencia cu now here is interna in cuido intensivo. esnan cu know of the paradero of danny kock notifica police at once at 100. past owing to sconde in cura of the comerciante at instant cu the ex owing to arrive cas y hinca his ex father-in-law cu owing to leave at defence of his child. the photograph of file of 24ora.com is for do you have one view that is danny kock. the can is dangerous. come across

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: January 17, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »

I have TLC, the Canadian one, I guess. There is a program at 9 PM Central Time called Lost in Paradise, the Natale Holloway Story. I think I might just try to watch it. If it makes me real mad, I can shut it off. Hi and Bye. Love to all the keepers of the faith here.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: January 17, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »

I have TLC, the Canadian one, I guess. There is a program at 9 PM Central Time called Lost in Paradise, the Natale Holloway Story. I think I might just try to watch it. If it makes me real mad, I can shut it off. Hi and Bye. Love to all the keepers of the faith here.

I'll be watching with ya Kat_Gram! 

Great to see you, I hope all is good with you!   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.