April 19, 2024, 11:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595821 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1700 on: January 19, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »

The police were called by the suspect's girlfriend to his home because of a robbery.  They found the gun, while taking the report.  I think the grace period is over for them to turn in all guns on the island, and if it is he should have to serve time just for having it in his possession (if I understood what I've read about the law correctly.)  It will be interesting to see what happens.  From the Awe Mainta report his name is Tai Foo Lee.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15446/5/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene today child of ex minister ramon lee cu revolver 38 special

monday, 18 january 2010 - 20:44

the son of ex minister ramon lee is deteni. esey owing to sosode after cu owing to haye cu one arm of candela enough powerful. past owing to admiti also of have the arm some month end. all cos owing to cuminsa hour cu thief will owing to enter at home in area of north where the is bibando cu his casa or girlfriend. police owing to being calling for come atende the caso. clck read more for more detayes.. during investigacion the senjora was show police more or less where the ladronnan owing to happen. during the investigacion behold police owing to come come across cu one arm powerful. here is deal of one revolver caliber 38 special. at once owing to busca right of the donjo of the arm. the senjora owing to tell cu the arm do not of dje. owing to resulta cu was deal arm of he t.f. lee that is trahando also at one agencia of car at aruba. together cu the arm owing to achieve also cierto cantidad of ball cayente. is stranjo dicon the sopechoso here not owing to entrega the arm here owing to base of the oportunidad cu ministerio publico owing to give. esey nifica cu the chens of absolution can is much diminutive. for of fuentenan policial have informacion cu the will stay encarcela. the same person here some anja happen owing to become victima hour cu child of one advocate owing to tire behind one nightclub at palm beach.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67657.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Son of former minister arrested

January 19, 2010, 12:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The son of former Minister of Labor, Culture and Sports Ramon Lee (MEP) was arrested last night. He is suspected of illegal possession of firearms.

The police yesterday went to the house of the suspect, after she had received a report of a burglary. During the investigation, police found a firearm, allegedly a .38 caliber revolver. Ammunition was also found. The occupant was not in possession of a permit for possession and was arrested.

The suspect is an unconditional prison sentence of one years over the head. The Public Prosecutor (OM) late last year held a fundraising event, where citizens without risk of prosecution could surrender illegal firearms. The action lasted from September 2 to December 5, 2009 and delivered a nine firearms. The action was "a line drawn". The prosecution announced that after this period would be more stringent action against illegal firearms. Violators may, if the OM is not just rely on one big prison, but will also remain in custody until their case comes to court. This can sometimes take up to three months.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: January 19, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »

Hi jen and boxerdawg!  I hope you're having a good day!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: January 19, 2010, 08:01:03 PM »

Hi Anna!

Wreck is making fun of me... and I deserve it.  On the football thread we were discussing this little guy... Cuz had asked Klaas for a Razor Back during the bowl games because all we had was a wee litle piggy... soooo when I saw this blue creature I thought Klaas had responded.   

Wreck told me it wasn't a pig but a rhino... I didn't see the horn.   

Is there a story about why it is there?  Curious. 

I'm kind of behind over there but I think it was for 04Bull over in baby Gabriel's thread.  They found a lead that everyone was excited about, and I think someone mentioned that we needed an icon to honor it!  I hope I'm remembering correctly!

04Bull's avi   

Thanks all for explaining!!!  Great avatar.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: January 19, 2010, 09:04:54 PM »

I am sorry for the grief I caused Frijole about the "blue Razorback" !!!!!!  an angelic monkey 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: January 19, 2010, 09:08:38 PM »

I am sorry for the grief I caused Frijole about the "blue Razorback" !!!!!!  an angelic monkey 
It wasn't even so much that it wasn't a "Razorback" but a Rhino ........... I just don't thnk "Cuz" appreciated you would give his Arkansas Razorbacks the "blue" color instead of "red"!!!!!

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: January 19, 2010, 09:09:04 PM »

On now, the Dana Pretzer show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: January 19, 2010, 10:02:34 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAN. I know you are offline, but hope you see this !
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: January 19, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »

Thank you Kat_Gram.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: January 20, 2010, 01:30:07 AM »

Thank you Kat_Gram.

San your avatar looks like Carmen Miranda ! 

Happy Happy Belated Birthday San !!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: January 20, 2010, 01:47:17 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: January 20, 2010, 06:35:21 AM »

Thank you Kat_Gram.

I knew that avatar reminded me of someone.

Thanks Nonesuche.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: January 20, 2010, 08:07:01 AM »

Hi jen and boxerdawg!  I hope you're having a good day!   

Sorry I missed you yesterday!  I'm eager to watch that show on TLC tonight!

Thank you SO MUCH for your transcription of it! 
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: January 20, 2010, 11:52:52 AM »

I must say I was a little disappointed at the end of the TLC show when Beth said

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family so I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t;

I can’t get Justice for Natalee."

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: January 20, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

I must say I was a little disappointed at the end of the TLC show when Beth said

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family so I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t;

That stood out for most of us, Patriot.  I can't say I'm disappointed.  I just took it as a realistic statement after nearly 5 years fighting the good fight and one disappointment/heartbreak after the other....jmo, at this time.

While watching, I kept focused on how all of the segments were pieced together during that hour, and wondered what was cut out that wasn't viewable.  Does anyone know if those interviews by JR, Dompig, Schipper, Beth, etc. were done specifically for this program?   Maybe it doesn't matter, but it was on my mind the whole time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: January 20, 2010, 01:20:27 PM »

That stood out for most of us, Patriot.  I can't say I'm disappointed.  I just took it as a realistic statement after nearly 5 years fighting the good fight and one disappointment/heartbreak after the other....jmo, at this time.

While watching, I kept focused on how all of the segments were pieced together during that hour, and wondered what was cut out that wasn't viewable.  Does anyone know if those interviews by JR, Dompig, Schipper, Beth, etc. were done specifically for this program?   Maybe it doesn't matter, but it was on my mind the whole time.

To me it sounded like this is the end of the road for Justice and it's time to move on...

As unpleasant as that may sound that is how it came across... jmo

I'm certainly not ready to move on...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: January 20, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »

What if.....Beth and John Q Kelley went to the Aruban authorities and said..

Look, we have seen the ROV footage of the cage and the evidence that the Aruban police gathered
in the plastic bags and took away on the Duarry boat.  We have read the words of some of the
crew that were on the Persistence that human remains were found.  And we have heard the
words of Joran Van der Sloot that he had someone dispose of Natalee in the sea.

We think that may have been Natalee's remains in that trap and we would like to have those
remains.....no matter whose remains they were....and bring them to America to bury.

We now realize that you will never prosecute Joran no matter how many times he confesses,
but we would like to have what we think may be Natalee to bring home.????

Reckon that would help?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: January 20, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »

Thank you Kat_Gram.

I knew that avatar reminded me of someone.

Thanks Nonesuche.

"And they don't dance like Carmen no more."

Happy late Birthday San.  I hoep that you got lots of puppy kisses!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: January 20, 2010, 02:49:53 PM »

To me it sounded like this is the end of the road for Justice and it's time to move on...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Beth has given up on Justice being served.  But she can't "make" Aruba or the Netherlands do the right thing in Natalee's case.  So she's chosen to focus on what she can make happen; and that is to make others are aware of what happened to Natalee in Aruba, make them aware that those responsible in Aruba were never punished, make them aware of the corruption they witnessed first hand; and make others aware that they need to take precautions to make sure they're safe at home and abroad.

Aruba and/or the Netherlands CAN make Justice in this case happen.  And with Beth's continued efforts including her speaking engagements, the Natalee Holloway movie, and shows such as the TLC Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise that will be on again tonight;  more and more people will be reminded of the injustice this American family suffered in Aruba.  The result will be a continually growing black cloud over the island of Aruba (THAT WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT TOURISM) that will remain until the authorities in Aruba and/or the Netherlands do what needs to be done.  Prosecute those responsible, punish those that interfered with the investigation; and return Natalee's remains to her family.

JMO 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: January 20, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Beth has given up on Justice being served.  But she can't "make" Aruba or the Netherlands do the right thing in Natalee's case.  So she's chosen to focus on what she can make happen; and that is to make others are aware of what happened to Natalee in Aruba, make them aware that those responsible in Aruba were never punished, make them aware of the corruption they witnessed first hand; and make others aware that they need to take precautions to make sure they're safe at home and abroad.

Aruba and/or the Netherlands CAN make Justice in this case happen.  And with Beth's continued efforts including her speaking engagements, the Natalee Holloway movie, and shows such as the TLC Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise that will be on again tonight;  more and more people will be reminded of the injustice this American family suffered in Aruba.  The result will be a continually growing black cloud over the island of Aruba (THAT WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT TOURISM) that will remain until the authorities in Aruba and/or the Netherlands do what needs to be done.  Prosecute those responsible, punish those that interfered with the investigation; and return Natalee's remains to her family.

JMO 

Well said, TM! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: January 20, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67721.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

With Joran aan Zee

January 20, 2010, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LONDON - The disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005, as inspiration for a play. With Joran at Sea is the latest story of the story between the main suspect Joran van der Sloot and Natalee.

The play has only three players, Natalee, Joran and mother Beth. These three characters tell looking back on the disappearance of their story. The way the events they describe is fictional, but writer Rob de Graaf is the story remained close to the probable events. The play will be performed in company New West Bellevue Theater in Amsterdam. Previously, the disappearance case has already inspired one film, a musical and a documentary. Each time, one side of the coin. Thus the musical focused mainly on the huge media hype surrounding the case and the film was based on a book of mother Beth. The documentary filmmaker Renee Gielen focused on the U.S. (FBI) side of the case and the role of family Holloway. Tv-special Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise is broadcast tonight at eight hours on The Learning Channel (TLC).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texasmom article edit:

The documentary filmmaker Renee Gielen focused on the U.S. (FBI) side of the case and the role of family Holloway bullshit disinformation theories that nobody with any sense believes!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.