April 26, 2024, 01:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596227 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1740 on: January 20, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »

Whew....Beth is a strong lady...!

Yes she is Mere.     an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: January 20, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »

I had to sign in to say

Happy Belated Birthday to San That NY Cheese cake looked awesome. I miss diners.

And a big Happy Birthday to 2NJ  Hope you're not ironing or cleaning the toilet 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: January 20, 2010, 08:31:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15504/12/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

tlc will transmiti pelicula of natalee holloway 8'or of today evening

wednesday, 20 january 2010 - 11:26

today evening for 8'or, the learning channel, esta tlc, will happen the pelicula natalee holloway; paradise lost. according we informenan, this is one view various of thing the pelicula self have of tell. so then, sintoniza tlc 8'or of night.

comments (1) subscribe to this comment's feed show/hide comments come across...

written by blackghost, january 20, 2010

the bad propaganda here, will stay persigi aruba for always then thanks at joran (nederlander). joran, can core, sconde, ganja cuanto cu do you wanted but do you day will jega caminda cu do you have to give cuenta at god.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish translation:

tlc will broadcast film of Natalee Holloway 8'or of today

wednesday evening, 20 January 2010 - 11:26

today evening for 8'or, The Learning Channel, this FTA will happen the Natalee Holloway movie, paradise lost. according we report it, this is one view various of thing the movie self have of tell. so then, tune tlc 8'or of night.

comments (1) subscribe to this comment's feed show / hide comments come across ...

written by blackghost, january 20, 2010

the bad propaganda here, will stay persigi aruba thanks for always then at joran (Nederland). joran, can core, sconde, ganja cu do as you wanted but do you hanging around cu jega day will do you have to give account at god.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: January 20, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »

I had to sign in to say

Happy Belated Birthday to San That NY Cheese cake looked awesome. I miss diners.

Thank you Sharon.

2NJ's Birthday is on the 23rd.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: January 20, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »

I had to sign in to say

Thank you Sharon.

2NJ's Birthday is on the 23rd.

Thank you, everyone.  It's Saturday, but I appreciate your well wishes.  Sharon is right it's a 'big Happy Birthday'....not sure I'll be serving up the cheesecake....I might have to have San pick it up at the diner and have it ready.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: January 20, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »

Sign blackghost up....seems to make sense to me. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: January 20, 2010, 09:01:02 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2482&offId=0&offDate=2010-1

10 hora pasa / fecha 20/1/2010 / horario: 10:41

at palm regal ladronnan owing to break enter in cas of tourist americano y owing to bay cu more of 25 thousand dollar cash, alrededor of 50 thousand dollar at joyas (jewelry) more credit cards y pasaporte

diaranzon morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to enter in 1 cas in palm regal where turistanan is come happen they vakantie, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to constata cu ladronnan owing to forza one window y enter for steal, the tourist americano cual is one comerciante big at merca y his casa owing to relata at police cu ladronnan owing to break they window y for know hand for more of 25 thousand dollar at coin cash, more of 50 thousand dollar at joyas, credit cards y also they pasaporte. the pareha owing to relata cu at have 9 years is visit aruba y cu they likes aruba very much self pesey at is go back regularly y is stay for one month. but the trip here neither 3 day at have y they owing to being steal y is without documento. the comerciante here is chairman of compania of crane owing to ona of chicago, ela declara cu they owing to avise cu the lugar ey is safe, but so self they owing to break enter in his cas cu ela huur for full one month. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: January 20, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »

Sign blackghost up....seems to make sense to me. 

I agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: January 20, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »

I forgot to add "Papiamentu translation" on that last article! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 20, 2010, 09:47:37 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/themes/diario/images/fb.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/posibel-investigacion-grandi-den-ata-pa-un-contrato-corupto/

Papiamentu translation:

possible investigacion big in behold for one contrato corupto

publication: diaranson, 20 january 2010. categoria: general

cual ex minister is envolvi in fraude miyonario?

the chens (chance) is big cu have detencion will bay cay!

oranjestad (aan): cad seems owing to enter behold haciendo one investigacion very big self relaciona cu fraude y corupcion cu miyones of people. although still daily paper not have the investigacion here totalmente still, tog we have practicamente all cos rond. here is weganan dirt cu can costa cabez of one ex mandatario cu owing to permiti his self of acto coruptivo.

in edicion of tomorrow daily paper will follow elabora. cu the informacion in hand cu we have is sufficient for gobierno bay at ministerio publico y bay entrega one complaint for one falsificacion, fraude y corupcion cu coin of people.

will is good for know what type of conseho the ex mandatario owing to achieve for can owing to company cosnan cu owing to costa aruba miyones? owing to base of what interest algo so owing to sosode?

wait for cu cad haci one trabao earnest for so elimina all doubt cu have is colga. the caso here is much earnest y do not descarta cu the ex mandatario have chens of bay close till even because thing past owing to comete is much castigable.

Spanish translation:

research possible behold for one big contract in corupto

publication: diaranson, 20 january 2010. category: general

which former minister is wrapped up in fraud miyonario?

The Chens is big cu cay bay will have detention!

Oranjestad (AAN): cad seems Owing to enter behold doing one very big self research related fraud and forfeit invoice cu cu Miyone of people. although still not have the daily paper research totally still here, we have practically all tog cos rond. here is dirt cu weganan can Headlamp coast of one former president allowed cu Owing to his act of self coruptivo.

in edition of tomorrow will follow daily paper elaborates. cu cu in hand the information we have is sufficient for government and public ministry at bay delivery bay one complaint for one forgery, fraud and forfeit invoice cu coin of people.

will know what is good for conseho type of the former president can Owing to Achieve for Owing to company cosne cu aruba Miyone Owing to coast? Owing to interest basis of what something so Owing to sosode?

cu DAC to wait for one for so trabao earnest cu have removed all doubt is hanging. The case here is much earnest and do not rule out the former president have cu Chens of bay Because even close till past Owing thing is to make a lot of punishment.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: January 20, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »

That one might be worth seeing if Red has time to email Jossy to see what he can share!

Maybe we could get a real translation of tomorrow's article!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: January 20, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »

I kinda feel like it's my birthday, but it's not!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: January 20, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »

POSSIBLE BIG INVESTIGATION...ATA....EX MINISTER....Contract....FRAUD>>>CORRUPTION.....GOOD CHANCE>>>lot of punishment.... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: January 20, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »

Anybody home?   

o.k.  I'll chill....

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: January 20, 2010, 10:13:15 PM »

POSSIBLE BIG INVESTIGATION...ATA....EX MINISTER....Contract....FRAUD>>>CORRUPTION.....GOOD CHANCE>>>lot of punishment.... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! 

Maybe Breasen?  HE is one of the one I hate the most.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: January 20, 2010, 10:14:44 PM »

Well, Happy Birthday anyway, TM.  You deserve it!! Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: January 20, 2010, 11:12:03 PM »

Well, Happy Birthday anyway, TM.  You deserve it!! Monkey Devil!

Thanks Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

I'm thinking it's probably Briesen too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: January 20, 2010, 11:34:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php

Papiamentu translation:

valero is company acuerdo cu gobierno

local

thursday, 21 january 2010 - 00:14

diaranson night ehecutivonan of valero owing to company one acuerdo cu gabinete mike eman. after of reunionan intesivo last late, diahuebs morning will give one conferencia of prensa. stay pendiente more informacion... come across

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish translation:

valero is company agreed government cu

local

thursday, 21 january 2010 - 00:14

diaranson night ehecutivonan of one company valero Owing to agree cabinet mike cu eman. after intestinal last beats of meetings, will give one diahuebs morning of press conference. stay pending more information ... come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: January 20, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu have one fraude, falsificacion big at aruba tourism authority

have one investigacion big is tumando lugar at aruba tourism authority, where of acuerdo cu the first indicacionnan, can owing to constata one fraude big, near of one cantidad of falsificacion for cu proyectonan of actividad cu was wordo organisa at aruba.

minister of turism, otmar oduber, does not neither give comentario on the particular here y wanted pay esnan cu is haci the investigacion, haci they trabao.

esnan cu is haciendo the investigacion actualmente is central accountants dienst (cad), cu as menciona, have indicacion end of have cos cu not owing to march good. none person does not talk nothing y for let the hendenan here haci they investigacion, but cu assure one day this will see luz of day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish translation:

have all have one indication cu fraud, forgery big at Aruba Tourism Authority

is have one big research tumando place at Aruba Tourism Authority, where the first of agreement cu guideline only, can Owing to notes one big fraud, near of one quantity of forgery for cu cu proyectonan of activity was Wordo organizes at aruba.

minister of turism, Otmar Oduber, neither does not give comment on the particular here and wanted pay esnan haci cu is the research, they haci trabao.

esnan ea is doing the research center is currently accountants dienst (CAD), cu as mentioned, have a display end of cu cos have not Owing to march good. none person does not talk for nothing and let the investigation they haci deouje ge here, but assure cu one day this will see light of day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: January 21, 2010, 01:02:17 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.