April 23, 2024, 09:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596062 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1760 on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:32 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: January 21, 2010, 03:12:11 AM »

Thank you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: January 21, 2010, 03:52:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I ran late with my wardrobe change (I guess that's a wardrobe malfunction of sorts ... )

It's good to see so many familiar monkeys and fun avatars.

I do hope everyone knows how hard texasmom works on the murder and crime stories from Aruba. That thread is still racking up page views, too.

I know many others work hard here, too. Unbelievable that it's been almost five years.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: January 21, 2010, 08:10:05 AM »

POSSIBLE BIG INVESTIGATION...ATA....EX MINISTER....Contract....FRAUD>>>CORRUPTION.....GOOD CHANCE>>>lot of punishment.... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! 

OH!!!!  I can't WAIT to see the details on this one!!  Keeping my fingers crossed that it's something to do with Breisen.............and a contract at sea.........
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: January 21, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »

POSSIBLE BIG INVESTIGATION...ATA....EX MINISTER....Contract....FRAUD>>>CORRUPTION.....GOOD CHANCE>>>lot of punishment.... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! 

Maybe Breasen?  HE is one of the one I hate the most.

Great minds, Magnolia!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: January 21, 2010, 08:11:03 AM »

I kinda feel like it's my birthday, but it's not!   Monkey Devil!

Well, Happy Birthday anyway, TM.  You deserve it!! Monkey Devil!

Thanks Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

I'm thinking it's probably Briesen too!   

Dare we hope?????
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: January 21, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »

I was able to watch Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise last night.  And I'm very glad I did.

I was pleased to see Buroughs (Vanity Fair) actually being fairly realistic and pointing out the rightousness of Natalee's family's anger - and the probability that ALE fubarred this "investigation" right from the beginning.

I was also pleased to see the heavy emphasis put on ALE having known from the beginning about a siezure type episode that Natalee suffered at the hands of Joran.

I do believe that was the first time Aruba's cover up and corruption was plainly pointed out in the televised media.

This is going to hurt Aruba for a long, long, LONG time to come......and I get the feeling this is only the beginning of the revelations that will be forthcoming regarding their corruption.

PM Mike Eman had better get his sh*t together ASAP and do the right thing..........and he can start by publicly releasing the findings into vd Straten and those first ten days!!!

Patriot - after reading your posts from yesterday, I was anxious to see and hear Beth state that she can't get Justice for Natalee.....and this is my take on it.

She sounded utterly heartbroken and sick when she made that admission.  It didn't sound to me like she is resigned to that fact, rather that she's still in turmoil and dispairs at that probability.

I'm going to be sending daily emails to Mike Eman, urging him to make public the findings of their investigation into Uncle Jan and his cohorts.

I'm going to send daily emails to Diario asking for their help in getting this released.

Watching Beth last night broke my heart all over again.  She IS a strong woman, but she is only one woman.  Aruba cannot be beaten down to reveal the truth by only one woman.  She still needs our support and help.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1767 on: January 21, 2010, 08:51:27 AM »

I was able to watch Natalee Holloway - Lost in Paradise last night.  And I'm very glad I did.

I was pleased to see Buroughs (Vanity Fair) actually being fairly realistic and pointing out the rightousness of Natalee's family's anger - and the probability that ALE fubarred this "investigation" right from the beginning.

I was also pleased to see the heavy emphasis put on ALE having known from the beginning about a siezure type episode that Natalee suffered at the hands of Joran.

I do believe that was the first time Aruba's cover up and corruption was plainly pointed out in the televised media.

This is going to hurt Aruba for a long, long, LONG time to come......and I get the feeling this is only the beginning of the revelations that will be forthcoming regarding their corruption.

PM Mike Eman had better get his sh*t together ASAP and do the right thing..........and he can start by publicly releasing the findings into vd Straten and those first ten days!!!

Patriot - after reading your posts from yesterday, I was anxious to see and hear Beth state that she can't get Justice for Natalee.....and this is my take on it.

She sounded utterly heartbroken and sick when she made that admission.  It didn't sound to me like she is resigned to that fact, rather that she's still in turmoil and dispairs at that probability.

I'm going to be sending daily emails to Mike Eman, urging him to make public the findings of their investigation into Uncle Jan and his cohorts.

I'm going to send daily emails to Diario asking for their help in getting this released.

Watching Beth last night broke my heart all over again.  She IS a strong woman, but she is only one woman.  Aruba cannot be beaten down to reveal the truth by only one woman.  She still needs our support and help.

I'm glad you got to see the show jen, and I sooooo agree with everything you said about it!

Hopefully many Arubans watched it last night. 

I also sent an email last night, just checking in with Holland.  Mentioned a few things I'd read in the Aruban newspapers; asked about that investigation that was complete weeks ago that we've heard no more about.  Hopefully I'll hear something back.

I can't wait to see what this is all about with ATA.   

Have a great day everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: January 21, 2010, 09:02:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I ran late with my wardrobe change (I guess that's a wardrobe malfunction of sorts ... )

It's good to see so many familiar monkeys and fun avatars.

I do hope everyone knows how hard texasmom works on the murder and crime stories from Aruba. That thread is still racking up page views, too.

I know many others work hard here, too. Unbelievable that it's been almost five years.

Great to see you Ms. Marple!  Thank you for always noting my work in the M & C thread.  I do intend to get some catching up done over there this weekend. 

Yes, it's almost been FIVE years...it's TIME for Aruba to do the right thing! 

for Natalee!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: January 21, 2010, 11:26:16 AM »

I agree with what you're saying Jen and I feel terrible that Beth feels that way but like you said, she is only one women and how much can one women take?

It's easy for us to sit back and judge how she might feel, but maybe this entire ordeal has just been too much for too long...

jmo
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: January 21, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »

Just an FYI,

my new Senator for MA owns a time share on the Rock!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: January 21, 2010, 02:18:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67759.php

Google translation:

Half year job guarantee for refinery personnel

January 21, 2010, 12:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Valero CEO Martin Parish signs the agreement, while Premier Mike Eman (AVP) happy watching.

ORANGE CITY - The Government last night and Valero have reached an agreement allowing the nearly 700 employees of the refinery in San Nicolas until June of this year to retain their jobs. The government also eliminated the 1 percent tax on exports BBO-off, allowing Valero waives the arbitration that it had brought. The U.S. oil company also bulk 200 million florin in the national treasury. In a sale is agreed that Valero another 10 million U.S. dollars 'bonus' pay, says Premier Mike Eman (AVP) Amigoe this morning.

The deal is about 85 percent of the total amount that the government still wanted Valero get cashed. With the payment of 200 million florin, the government in any way reduce any tax claims. These are the amount still owed on Valero Aruba bbo. The oil company had 200 million florin already put away in an escrow account in anticipation of a possible loss of the arbitration case. In this case also came late last year to a partial ruling, which Valero was still obliged to overdue dividends and exchange commission meeting. This was an amount of 35 million florin involved. Against this ruling was appealed, however Valero. The oil company had no profits to pay because of the still existing tax holiday.

Last week it was already known that the government again and Valero intensive talkers on the future of the refinery, which was closed last year. Last night around eleven hours were in the Government Office the Prime Minister, the ministers Mike Meza and Benny Sevinger, Valero's vice president of regional operations Refinary Martin Parish and CEO Valero Aruba Ray Buckley, after one days of negotiations until a new agreement. Eman says is somewhat a battle for the arm to keep the agreement because he first wants to submit to Parliament. The agreement does indeed affect the legislation. Thus, the PDO-law be modified so the 1 percent tax on exports expires. Also, the IPC Act (tax credits for imputation PLCs) are adjusted. Now the tax exemption (tax holiday) for Valero expires, the agreement is that the refinery will fall back under the tax and profit tax that they pay from 7 to 11 percent (the "standard profits tax rate is 28 percent). Last night, in any case agreed Eman said that Valero annually 10 million U.S. dollars to pay profit tax, if the oil company does not sell Aruba refinery. If the refinery is sold, then a new owner every year 15 million U.S. dollars to pay profits tax. The government also wants the settlement agreement is governed by law. This agreement must also be approved by parliament. The ruling party has a majority in the States also.

Prime Minister Eman does not know why Valero after years of conflict with the previous MEP government now come to agreements and a renewed interest in the Aruba refinery. "It's not that the situation on the oil market has become more optimistic and therefore the future of the refinery. The atmosphere in the present is certainly more flexible and constructive and not as hostile as ever. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: January 21, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »

There's a new article in Diario today, but I don't really understand much of it at all.  I may try more translations of it later. 

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/c-a-d-y-ministerio-publico-parce-ta-na-altura-di-posibel-fraude-miyonario/

More problems with Eric "the brute" Brete.    Monkey Devil!

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/chef-protocol-eric-brete-y-trahador-a-agredi-hende-riba-beach/

I haven't even tried reading this one yet, but it looks very disturbing!   

http://www.diario.aw/2010/01/homber-di-76-ana-deteni-pa-actonan-inmoral-cu-mucha-di-5-y-6-anja/

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: January 21, 2010, 02:51:23 PM »

Jen, I agree.
Thanks for your work and persistence.  Tia for your work in the coming days.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: January 21, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

1/21/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

have all indicacion cu have one fraude, falsificacion big at aruba tourism authority

have one investigacion big is tumando lugar at aruba tourism authority, where of acuerdo cu the first indicacionnan, can owing to constata one fraude big, near of one cantidad of falsificacion for cu proyectonan of actividad cu was wordo organisa at aruba.

minister of turism, otmar oduber, does not neither give comentario on the particular here y wanted pay esnan cu is haci the investigacion, haci they trabao.

esnan cu is haciendo the investigacion actualmente is central accountants dienst (cad), cu as menciona, have indicacion end of have cos cu not owing to march good. none person does not talk nothing y for let the hendenan here haci they investigacion, but cu assure one day this will see luz of day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish translation:

have all have one indication cu fraud, forgery big at Aruba Tourism Authority

is have one big research tumando place at Aruba Tourism Authority, where the first of agreement cu guideline only, can Owing to notes one big fraud, near of one quantity of forgery for cu cu proyectonan of activity was Wordo organizes at aruba.

minister of turism, Otmar Oduber, neither does not give comment on the particular here and wanted pay esnan haci cu is the research, they haci trabao.

esnan ea is doing the research center is currently accountants dienst (CAD), cu as mentioned, have a display end of cu cos have not Owing to march good. none person does not talk for nothing and let the investigation they haci deouje ge here, but assure cu one day this will see light of day.

http://www.overheid.aw/index.asp?nmoduleid=19&wgid=6&spagetype=21&nCMSPageType=1&nPageID=1130

Google translation:

CAD

The Central Audit the following contact information:

Name    Central Audit
Address    Lagoon Road 5-A
Orange City
Aruba, Caribbean Sea

Telephone    (297) 582-1719 / (297) 582-5979 / (297) 583-8577
Telefax    (297) 583-6318
E-mail address    cad@aruba.gov.aw

The Central Audit Department (CAD) is the internal audit of the country Aruba. The CAD is part of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.

The CAD monitors the accounts of the country and this provides an audit. The accounts of the Land is an important document because this made the government responsible to the States on the implemented financial management. Besides the control of the ministries responsible for monitoring the CAD land holdings and certain persons connected with the Land.

For an auditor to examine the CAD to be the financial administration by the government are conducted. If the internal audit department has extensive knowledge of CAD and the organization of the business of the ministries, departments and directorates. The CAD recommends that the management of risks in the areas of:

Reliability of financial and operational information.
Effectiveness and efficiency of business processes.
Protect your assets.
Compliance with laws and regulations and contracts.

The investigations of the CAD are usually implemented on its own initiative. The research objects are selected based on risk assessment and financial interests. In addition, studies commissioned by ministers and the management of services.

Each study by the CAD a report to the responsible ministers. It also received the management of relevant departments and the General Court a copy of the report.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: January 21, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »

Just an FYI,

my new Senator for MA owns a time share on the Rock!

I hope you will let him know the errors of his ways! ............ I'm inclined to let him amend his ways before I attack him (I'm sorta fond of him these days!!)  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: January 21, 2010, 08:36:16 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/peter-r.-de-vries/peters-dagboek/bullsharks-ladykillers-en-misdaadliteratuur.../

Monday, January 18, 2010, 10:05 hours
Peters Diary
Bull Sharks, Lady killers and crime literature ...

Koh Tao
The return of my diary in itself waited a little longer than I at the beginning of the Christmas recess was announced. Cause: family circumstances. Result was that I planned my dive trip to Thailand, around Christmas and New Years, had to cancel. On January 2 when everything was over and I really would start again on January 4, but decided I still like literally hiding in Koh Samui and Koh Tao. And that was very worthwhile, while the Netherlands offered a Siberian sight. The seawater around Thailand was 28 degrees and beautifully clear. That's different than the mirror in Plas Nederhorst den Berg, or the Vinkeveense puddles, which I normally - even in winter - diving.

Confrontation

Bull Shark
The dive in Koh Tao, I have also with a bold exclamation point in my logbook, because for the first time in my diving career I had an encounter with the bull shark (bull shark). And that name is not arbitrary. A bull shark is bigger, stronger and more aggressive than traditional sharks that you encounter as a diver (white tip, silver tip, gray reef shark, leopard shark, etc.). And during this dive as I have between 20 and 25 Bull Sharks seen, sometimes very closely. An impressive bonk muscles, really a predator from the booklet. I saw a bull shark really an almost careless movement, a rather large fish - like a huge carp - at once to gulped as if in only a snack was.

Bestsellers
But I have dived but widely read, on average one book per day. Including "Real men do not eat cheese", the controversial but well-loverboy-selling story of Mary Mustard. I think of what exactly I will later write. Also I read the book "Women in the evil Mr Hendrik Jan Korterink. A very readable book with good reports on female offenders (lady-killers) and victims. Hendrik Jan and I are often interested in similar things and into the same issues (eg psychological motivations) of crime.

I read for a change not only true crime this holiday, but also 'real' literature. One of the books was "The Dinner" by Herman Koch, a giga-bestseller. This book is also about a crime, the violent death of a planet. The culprits are two boys from very good family and parents - who already know what their sons have been up - discuss their tactics during a dinner. Hence the title. A very nice book, but I'm the author is able to catch a fairly serious fallacy, which the punch line of his story does not really stand. And, well, that is unfortunately often the case with 'normal' literature. It is 'in' to talk about crime, but often lack the writers know how all works in practice. I wonder if someone else's "mistake" also pointed out ... send me a mail if you think you know. Or sit among the visitors of a site-crime literature few readers?

On the box!
From what I'm going back today to work with new records for our series in mid March / April start. There are a few nice things in the pipeline many of which I expected, but in real life - so I know from experience - we always just wait or like. Price for the day ... the skin of the bear etc. etc. On the box is!

Peter R. de Vries

Last update: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 10:29 hours

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: January 21, 2010, 10:39:53 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: January 21, 2010, 11:47:56 PM »

I think this compliments something TM posted earlier:

Energy co. Valero seeks to end Aruba tax dispute
Texas-based Valero agrees to settlement terms ending tax dispute with Aruba

Companies:Valero Energy Corp.
On Thursday January 21, 2010, 4:50 pm EST
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- Valero Energy Corp. has agreed to a settlement that would end a tax dispute over its idle refinery in the Caribbean island of Aruba, business and government officials said Thursday.

The San Antonio-based company has agreed to pay roughly $111 million once the pact is approved by the Aruban Parliament, Valero spokesman Bill Day said.

The settlement also calls for Valero refinery workers to remain on the payroll until at least June 1, 2010. The company would also make a minimum tax payment of $10 million per year as long as it owns the plant to resolve the dispute, Day said.

Valero shut its Aruba refinery last June as falling prices for its refined products made the plant less profitable. The refinery had a capacity of about 275,000 barrels a day.

The largest refining company in the U.S., Valero bought the Aruba plant in 2004 but has been looking to sell it. No date has been set for a sale, and the company has declined to provide further details.

Day said the company "will continue to work with the new Aruban government to seek alternatives for the refinery."

Prime Minister Mike Eman, whose People's Party took power last year after dominating September general elections, told reporters that "some very impressive companies are showing interest" in the plant "but the solution is not there yet."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Energy-co-Valero-seeks-to-end-apf-1127501379.html/print?x=0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1779 on: January 21, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »

Similar report:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601072&sid=atQ1xIoinxEY#

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.