March 29, 2024, 08:47:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 594031 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2009, 01:32:53 AM »

Just can't picture it...sorry

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2009, 01:43:10 AM »

That's the twilight zone alright.  I think I may puke. 

Married in May, baby in August.  Wonder what the hold up was on that wedding?

IF there is a baby at all, maybe he's not showing pictures because he's figured out, IT'S NOT HIS!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2009, 01:45:24 AM »

IF there is a baby at all, maybe he's not showing pictures because he's figured out, IT'S NOT HIS!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  On that note I'm calling it a night.  Can't wait for the others to wake up to this "news".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2009, 01:47:11 AM »

Good night Klaas!   an angelic monkey

I'm staying up for a while, don't want to risk a nightmare!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  On that note I'm calling it a night.  Can't wait for the others to wake up to this "news".

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2009, 01:48:21 AM »

Good night Klaas!   an angelic monkey

I'm staying up for a while, don't want to risk a nightmare!   

Edit to fix the stack!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2009, 02:28:10 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2009, 02:46:05 AM »

TMoM,
Will you venture a guess at what that article says?

Patrick was not present in court.  He was represented by an attorney named Schwengle.

Patrick admitted using drugs and talking bad to the security guard, he was mad and had a big mouth but meant the guard no harm.

If I understand it correctly, although Patrick admitted using drugs he said the drugs that were found in the room were not his. 

He was accused of abusing or threatening guards at two hotels and the club nocturno.

He was charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana along with the menacing of the guards.

They did not present a laboratory test proving that the substance was cocaine, so the recommended fine of $2,400 was reduced to $2,000; and the days to serve if he doesn't pay reduced from 48 to 40.

If he pays the $2,000 guilders the case is over.  If he doesn't pay, he serves 40 days.

I think "multa" probably means "fine".

All just MY interpretation.

Wonder what Patrick was doing in Aruba?
Is he back into his smuggling operation?
Is he back to see his fellow "gangster" Joran to smoke some weed and sniff some cocaine?
How about his wife and children?
He loves selling hoses back in the Netherlands. Wonder if he is trying to expand his business...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:45 AM »

TMoM,
Will you venture a guess at what that article says?

Patrick was not present in court.  He was represented by an attorney named Schwengle.

Patrick admitted using drugs and talking bad to the security guard, he was mad and had a big mouth but meant the guard no harm.

If I understand it correctly, although Patrick admitted using drugs he said the drugs that were found in the room were not his. 

He was accused of abusing or threatening guards at two hotels and the club nocturno.

He was charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana along with the menacing of the guards.

They did not present a laboratory test proving that the substance was cocaine, so the recommended fine of $2,400 was reduced to $2,000; and the days to serve if he doesn't pay reduced from 48 to 40.

If he pays the $2,000 guilders the case is over.  If he doesn't pay, he serves 40 days.

I think "multa" probably means "fine".

All just MY interpretation.

Wonder what Patrick was doing in Aruba?
Is he back into his smuggling operation?
Is he back to see his fellow "gangster" Joran to smoke some weed and sniff some cocaine?
How about his wife and children?
He loves selling hoses back in the Netherlands. Wonder if he is trying to expand his business...

Have you been to Aruba lately?

Maybe he was there to see family, gamble in a tournament, or any number of reasons others go there.  He grew up there.

Do you really think Joran is there?

Smuggling...with his notoriety?  Doubt it.

They do have a new Caterpillar company there, and I'm sure with all the development hoses break along the way...maybe he's considering opening a branch there?  Kinda doubt it though.

JMO

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2009, 08:20:32 AM »

Please join me in the twilight zone:

I was wondering what ever happened to Charlierat and I think I'm sorry I looked:

First there was an announcement back in May: 

Then awaiting the birth in August: 

Then this!!!!!   

AND since then very little and NEVER any baby pictures posted.  Sounds like even some of his BB friends are beginning to wonder if he's pulling a "Dolce"

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f25/any-news-papa-charlierat-13045/

Isn't/Wasn't arbeej = ----- Mom?   

As for the rest, I think this comes in handy         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2009, 08:36:14 AM »

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeerrendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
??????

I can honestly say it wouldn't surprise me in the least!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2009, 08:49:16 AM »

Perhaps asking Patrick on his blog the full name of this R.V. would be a good idea?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2009, 08:51:57 AM »

Ewwww............Chuckles procreated?!?!?!? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »

....................... I think that's up for debate. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »

I don't think I believe it because I don't want it to be true.
Maybe he got a puppy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2009, 09:30:01 AM »

Belated congrats to charlierat.

Sometimes, the best way to learn empathy for others, like parents, is shared experiences.

Ancient blessing goes something like this - 'May your offspring only give you half the pain and worry you gave your parents...'

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2009, 09:34:28 AM »

Good Morning....!

Maybe there was an announcement of the wedding or the birth in the local Birmingham newspaper.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Natalee HollowayThe Aruba newspapers are reporting that two Dutch TV shows are doing shows this weekend. One has also sold it's video to an American TV show. I think it may be video of van der Sloot taking a polygraph. I know that he got paid to take one a few months ago.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/natalee-holloway-2/
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »

Good Morning....!

Maybe there was an announcement of the wedding or the birth in the local Birmingham newspaper.

You are thinking of "public interest" stories like that when a zoo animal gives birth. I wouldn't look under the "Vital Statistics" section.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2009, 10:28:23 AM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Peter de Vries on Sunday
http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/december/11-12-09/P03.pdf

Rough Dutch to English translation

Iinterrogation Recordings of Joran on TV

From our correspondent
Orange City / Hilversum - Video Recording of the interrogation of Joran van der Sloot by the police will be aired this Sunday night on Dutch Television.
Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries has managed obtain exclusive images of Van der Sloot being interrogated by investigators as the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Case Holloway.
It is from the interrogation last year in the Netherlands after the hidden camera 'Car talks' with Patrick van der Eem.
The "Car talks" were arranged by Peter R. the Vries. The broadcasting of the recordings earned him an exception record of over 7 million viewers
also an Emmy Award. Video images will be aired this Sunday in a program from De Vries.
You will see how the suspect dressed in a thick jacket and with a woolen cap on his head as he enters the interrogation room and takes place on a chair behind a desk. Investigators hold him the question 'what is happened to your #ucking shoes?"
The question has to do with the fact that Joran on the night of Holloway's disappearance - May 30. 2005 - he lost his shoes, with or without intent to possible to suppress incriminating evidence.
Although the prosecution never has never been able to prove Van der Sloot knows what happened that night, the most likely scenario is broadly consistent with what he said in the car with Van der Eem: During a lovemaking on the beach near Fisherman's Huts the girl was probably by a combination lot of alcohol and possibly (party) drugs became unwell. Then became unconscious, after that Joran, in panic, dumped her body at sea. As he said, he receive some help from a friend.
The program of De Vries with the images of the interogation will be broadcast Sunday evening by SBS 6.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.