April 26, 2024, 07:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 596280 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1900 on: January 27, 2010, 02:30:05 AM »

JMO

There are those who would like nothing better than to see us all throw up our hands in frustration and give up!  It would probably be very surprising to some, the lengths that some of "those" will go to with the hope that will happen.  It would probably be even more surprising who they will try to work "through".  Perhaps they've even ordered advance copies of a book that's being written?   

There have been plenty of knowitall's that have come and gone, we all know the signs by now.

As Anna has stated many times, we know what we know.

Don't be distracted.  Don't take the bait, stay strong.  If need be, call a spade liar a spade liar with their "own words". 

Scroll by that post that aggravates, even if it's a drive by rehash that's 3,681 words long and couldn't possibly induce any meaningful discussion.  And then make a post of your own to show your support for Natalee and her family.

Don't forget what we're here for.   

It's all about Natalee.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: January 27, 2010, 02:32:27 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:09 AM »

7.  It was Kyle Kingman's sincere desire to expose the truth behind the Persistence betrayal in a compiled document to Beth Holloway in hopes that pressure could be put on Aruba to reveal what may have been recovered from the trap on January 7, 2008.  In pursuance of that goal ... Kyle solicited the assistance of those who belonged to a private forum ... those whose objective was that justice would ultimately prevailed for Natalee Holloway.  However ... Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions.  Why?  What was the motivation to betray Natalee Holloway ... betray her family?

Thanks for posting this Janet....

I sincerely hope this question gets answered in due course......

payoff is my gut reaction...but surely I must be wrong.....

Hi billb

You could be right but ... I did not find any indication of a payoff in my reading of Kyle Kingman’s Own Words.  On the other hand ... there are indications that Kyle feared a lawsuit being filed in regards to the breaking of a confidentiality agreement and … this young man does imply that future career opportunities were at risk.

Unless otherwise indicated … I will continue to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt that his motivation to backtrack was damage control in regards to the grim reality concerning the financial security of his family.  Was Kyle right?  No way!  His flip flopping in his original determination to expose what troubled him in regards to the happenings on board the Persistence … happenings encompassing the trap … was an ultimate betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

When all is said and done … while not condoning ...  I can … to some degree … understand Kyle’s motivation but … it is always right to do right and … let the outcome play out.  Maybe ... it is not too late.

Janet

++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
»

Kyle sent me this today.

Kermit,

… The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee …

Sincerely,

Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

What is the definition of RESPONSIBLITY?

1. Kyle made the choice to join Freebirds.
2. Kyle made the choice to divulge information FIRST with no one knowing
   anything about his so-called confidentiality agreement with John Silvetti. Either he is just a born blabber-mouth or his conscious is bothering him. Afterall, he is the one that went to New York to try to sell the ROV images of a dead body inside the cage that is believed to be Natalee Holloway
and left out a visit or phone call informing the family of his intentions. Oh golly gee whlikers.

3. No confidentiality agreement contains the clause to cover-up crimes.

AND looky here, Kyle seems to have found work and lots of it.

KINGMAN GEOPHYSICAL SOLUTIONS BLOG:

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
Current Project: Search for Admiral Yi's Turtle Ships
Geophysical team leader for Aqua Survey, Inc. and Korea's Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation sponsored search for Admiral Yi's famous Turtle ships.
In the 1590s, one of the greatest battles in naval history was fought near the southern tip of Korea by one of the most brilliant naval strategists to have ever lived. Today, not many people outside of Korea know of Admiral Yi Sun-sin and his ingenious Turtle ships, but to Koreans they are the stuff of legend. Aqua Survey Inc. were contacted by the Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation of South Korea and given the great honor of a very special mission: to locate and raise one of Admiral Yi's famous Turtle Ships. ASI's recently developed electromagnetic metal detection system will play a pivotal role in our success. To learn more, go to: http://www.aquasurvey.com/
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
Atlantic City Wind Farm
Field project manager; geophysical survey for a proposed wind farm offshore Atlantic City, NJ.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 8:25 PM 0 comments 
Labels: Atlantic City wind farm

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
Skagerrak 1, 2, &3 HVDC Cable Inspection and Survey
Party Chief on board the Vos Satisfaction for Deep Ocean- Skagerrak 1, 2, and 3 HVDC cable route survey and cable inspections. Supporter-4 working class ROV fitted with: Reson 8125 dual head multibeam sonar, side scan sonar, Innovatum MaxTrak 4-sensor cable tracker, transverse gradiometric EM array, and a 3-camera video array. Survey and inspect 3 HVDC cables crossing the North Sea totaling about 360 kilometers.

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
Skaggerak-4 Deep Ocean HVDC Cable Route Survey
Party Chief for Deep Ocean Skaggerak-4 HVDC cable route survey, North Sea; Denmark to Norway on board the VOS Satisfaction. Approximately 1,230 survey line kilometers.
Vos Satisfaction
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 12:35 PM 0 comments 
Labels: HVDC Cable, North Sea, Skaggerak 4, Statnett
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: January 27, 2010, 02:40:54 AM »

Hey KTF..Now,why would someone from the Phillipines be interested in someone from Horizon offshore???

We've had members who were in the Phillipines, and I would think that Horizon could have projects near there....When you do a Google or whatever search, Scared Monkeys is likely to show up....now and then...and AGAIN.   

I find things that are interesting, but don't always read too much into them.  jmho

Keepthefaith, though....that's why we're here.
You could very well be right 2nj.I do find it a bit more interesting that they were searching a particular person,who is,and or was a VP@ Caldive,which bought Horizon in December of 2007...Just digging,that's all!

Document your findings and your digging will be understood and much appreciated.  I was just going on what you posted and my personal knowledge of past members from that area.  You gave no link and just now added the search info.....you know the drill.

I'm soon to sign out....just stating what I'm seeing at this time.
Domain Name   (Unknown) 
IP Address   222.127.132.# (Globe Telecom/Innove Communication)
ISP   Globe Telecom/Innove Communication
Location   Continent  :  Asia
Country  :  Philippines  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Rizal
City  :  Makati
Lat/Long  :  14.5569, 121.0294 (Map)

Language   English (U.K.)
en-gb
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1440 x 900
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 25 2010 10:47:04 pm
Last Page View   Jan 25 2010 10:47:04 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...e inc&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Search Engine  google.com.ph
Search Words  "charlie boyle" horizon offshore inc
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=4477.msg662578
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=4477.msg662578
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+8:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 26 2010 11:47:04 am
Visit Number   20,739,186

Sorry!Was just looking at things!

Maybe he is looking for a job. 

Mr. Boyle joined Cal Dive International, Inc. as Vice President of International Accounting and Supply Chain Management, with the acquisition of Horizon Offshore Inc, in December 2007. Prior to that Mr. Boyle served in various senior management positions, overseas and domestic, with companies in the oil and gas and related service industries including Prime Energy Offshore Inc. (formerly FW Oil), Odyssea Marine Inc., Mc Dermott International Inc., Offshore Pipelines Inc, Professional Geophysics, Inc (formerly Seis Pros Inc), Fairfield Industries and Geosource Inc. Mr. Boyle studied accountancy at Ealing Polytechnic and The College of West London in England and successfully completed the examinations, level 1 through 3, of The Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants of England and Wales (A.C.C.A.).
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: January 27, 2010, 02:43:55 AM »

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.83.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.17) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1280 x 800
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Last Page View   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://us.yhs.search...book%20mickey%20john
Search Engine  us.yhs.search.yahoo.com
Search Words  facebook mickey john
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Number   20,728,372

HELLO CAPSLOCKWIZARD aka rv

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: January 27, 2010, 02:48:31 AM »

Looking back in the vault:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.msg396057#msg396057
Looks like OxBlood got banned from the aruban forum lol
Here is some info on C&C/Senor Frogs

Carlos and Charlies closed in January. Next door and upstairs (on the left) is now Senor Frogs http://www.senorfrogs.com/ which is owned by the same parent company as C&C. Most of the same people that worked at C&C now work at SF. Another place for music & dancing is Mambo Jambo's at Royal Plaza Mall (next to the bus station). You can see their music schedule on http://www.mambojamboaruba.com/index_flash.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375297#msg375297

Auba party pics
http://www.coolaruba.com/com

also older pics !
this is the new bar Señor Frogs was C&C

the owner:

Same game different name.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369558#msg369558
(And the quote stack on this one is huge, so I won't bring it here. 

Thanks MuffyBee!   

That is that talk of the town guy. He's into a lot of modeling stuff which I believe might be a front for illegal activities.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: January 27, 2010, 02:50:17 AM »

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO SAN AND 2NJSON'S_MOM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: January 27, 2010, 03:41:36 AM »

1/26/2010 Aruba Today Front Page

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: January 27, 2010, 03:42:52 AM »

Monkey Devil!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: January 27, 2010, 09:57:43 AM »

JMO

There are those who would like nothing better than to see us all throw up our hands in frustration and give up!  It would probably be very surprising to some, the lengths that some of "those" will go to with the hope that will happen.  It would probably be even more surprising who they will try to work "through".  Perhaps they've even ordered advance copies of a book that's being written?   

There have been plenty of knowitall's that have come and gone, we all know the signs by now.

Don't be distracted.  Don't take the bait, stay strong.  If need be, call a spade liar a spade liar with their "own words". 

Scroll by that post that aggravates, even if it's a drive by rehash that's 3,681 words long and couldn't possibly induce any meaningful discussion.  And then make a post of your own to show your support for Natalee and her family.

It's all about Natalee.

texasmom - I am posting to express once again my support for Natalee and her family.  I don't do it often enough.
May justice find a way!

texasmom - your para. 1.  I wouldn't be the least surprised that someone
is attempting to write a book.  I've often wondered...
Are you guessing?  Can you say more?   
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1910 on: January 27, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »

7.  It was Kyle Kingman's sincere desire to expose the truth behind the Persistence betrayal in a compiled document to Beth Holloway in hopes that pressure could be put on Aruba to reveal what may have been recovered from the trap on January 7, 2008.  In pursuance of that goal ... Kyle solicited the assistance of those who belonged to a private forum ... those whose objective was that justice would ultimately prevailed for Natalee Holloway.  However ... Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions.  Why?  What was the motivation to betray Natalee Holloway ... betray her family?

Hi billb

You could be right but ... I did not find any indication of a payoff in my reading of Kyle Kingman’s Own Words.  On the other hand ... there are indications that Kyle feared a lawsuit being filed in regards to the breaking of a confidentiality agreement and … this young man does imply that future career opportunities were at risk.

Unless otherwise indicated … I will continue to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt that his motivation to backtrack was damage control in regards to the grim reality concerning the financial security of his family.  Was Kyle right?  No way!  His flip flopping in his original determination to expose what troubled him in regards to the happenings on board the Persistence … happenings encompassing the trap … was an ultimate betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

When all is said and done … while not condoning ...  I can … to some degree … understand Kyle’s motivation but … it is always right to do right and … let the outcome play out.  Maybe ... it is not too late.

Janet

++++++

Kermit
»

Kyle sent me this today.

Kermit,

… The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee …

Sincerely,

Kyle

ldstlou

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

anything about his so-called confidentiality agreement with John Silvetti. Either he is just a born blabber-mouth or his conscious is bothering him. Afterall, he is the one that went to New York to try to sell the ROV images of a dead body inside the cage that is believed to be Natalee Holloway
and left out a visit or phone call informing the family of his intentions. Oh golly gee whlikers.

Geophysical team leader for Aqua Survey, Inc. and Korea's Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation sponsored search for Admiral Yi's famous Turtle ships.
In the 1590s, one of the greatest battles in naval history was fought near the southern tip of Korea by one of the most brilliant naval strategists to have ever lived. Today, not many people outside of Korea know of Admiral Yi Sun-sin and his ingenious Turtle ships, but to Koreans they are the stuff of legend. Aqua Survey Inc. were contacted by the Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation of South Korea and given the great honor of a very special mission: to locate and raise one of Admiral Yi's famous Turtle Ships. ASI's recently developed electromagnetic metal detection system will play a pivotal role in our success. To learn more, go to: http://www.aquasurvey.com/

Atlantic City Wind Farm
Field project manager; geophysical survey for a proposed wind farm offshore Atlantic City, NJ.

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
Party Chief on board the Vos Satisfaction for Deep Ocean- Skagerrak 1, 2, and 3 HVDC cable route survey and cable inspections. Supporter-4 working class ROV fitted with: Reson 8125 dual head multibeam sonar, side scan sonar, Innovatum MaxTrak 4-sensor cable tracker, transverse gradiometric EM array, and a 3-camera video array. Survey and inspect 3 HVDC cables crossing the North Sea totaling about 360 kilometers.

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
Party Chief for Deep Ocean Skaggerak-4 HVDC cable route survey, North Sea; Denmark to Norway on board the VOS Satisfaction. Approximately 1,230 survey line kilometers.
Vos Satisfaction

billb...snip

Kermit...snip

That has been my belief...that kyle received work to remain silent and deny Natalee and her family Justice...

mhoo....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: January 27, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »

JMO

It's all about Natalee.

Thanks for that post TM and it is so true.

Those writing the book have no interest in finding Natalee or helping her family seek justice from Aruba.
Those writing the book are only looking for fodder for the pages by nit picking at every word that some
may utter while trying to help Natalee's family.  It is no better than Kyle trying to sell the ROV footage.
 Poor Natalee has been lost in all of this.

It would be much easier to just walk away from the madness....but we can't do that.
Many may utter the cry "Justice for Natalee" but I think few carry that in their heart.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: January 27, 2010, 02:43:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...!

TxMom thank you for the news articles.     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: January 27, 2010, 03:00:02 PM »

Hi Magnolia...!

It is hard to tell sometimes just who wants what.

I would like justice for Natalee, but I thought it would happen years ago....so I don't live
for that.

I do think the information that is provided here about what Aruba really is in that dark
underbelly may prevent another tragedy for another visitor.  If even one person
decides not to go there or if one person becomes more aware of what can happen
when traveling, I think this is what Beth wants...and this is Natalee's legacy...(I do hope
I am using the word correctly...something handed down from the past).  I would love
that everyone who hears Natalee's name thinks about her and what happened and how
it happened. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: January 27, 2010, 03:46:45 PM »

Hi Magnolia...!

It is hard to tell sometimes just who wants what.

I would like justice for Natalee, but I thought it would happen years ago....so I don't live
for that.

I do think the information that is provided here about what Aruba really is in that dark
underbelly may prevent another tragedy for another visitor.  If even one person
decides not to go there or if one person becomes more aware of what can happen
when traveling, I think this is what Beth wants...and this is Natalee's legacy...(I do hope
I am using the word correctly...something handed down from the past).  I would love
that everyone who hears Natalee's name thinks about her and what happened and how
it happened. 

Hi Mere,

I think you are right.  The island of Aruba will forever be clouded with suspicion because of
Natalee.  I believe that if they had chosen to solve the case the cloud could have been lifted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: January 27, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »

Hi billb

Janet

++++++

Kermit
»

Kyle sent me this today.

Kermit,

Sincerely,

Kyle

ldstlou

Atlantic City Wind Farm

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
Vos Satisfaction

billb...snip

Kermit...snip

That has been my belief...that kyle received work to remain silent and deny Natalee and her family Justice...

mhoo....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 27, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...!

TxMom thank you for the news articles.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: January 27, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: January 27, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: January 27, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »

JMO

It's all about Natalee.

texasmom - I am posting to express once again my support for Natalee and her family.  I don't do it often enough.
May justice find a way!

texasmom - your para. 1.  I wouldn't be the least surprised that someone
is attempting to write a book.  I've often wondered...
Are you guessing?  Can you say more?   

Thanks for posting today, can!     

About the book...I believe it's been mentioned here more than once, iirc. 

Anything further would be my opinion only since I don't have many facts, and don't really care to know more about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.