April 19, 2024, 04:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595773 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1920 on: January 27, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »

JMO

There are those who would like nothing better than to see us all throw up our hands in frustration and give up!  It would probably be very surprising to some, the lengths that some of "those" will go to with the hope that will happen.  It would probably be even more surprising who they will try to work "through".  Perhaps they've even ordered advance copies of a book that's being written?   

There have been plenty of knowitall's that have come and gone, we all know the signs by now.

As Anna has stated many times, we know what we know.

Don't be distracted.  Don't take the bait, stay strong.  If need be, call a spade liar a spade liar with their "own words". 

Scroll by that post that aggravates, even if it's a drive by rehash that's 3,681 words long and couldn't possibly induce any meaningful discussion.  And then make a post of your own to show your support for Natalee and her family.

Don't forget what we're here for.   

It's all about Natalee.

Thanks for that post TM and it is so true.

Those writing the book have no interest in finding Natalee or helping her family seek justice from Aruba.

Those writing the book are only looking for fodder for the pages by nit picking at every word that some may utter while trying to help Natalee's family.  It is no better than Kyle trying to sell the ROV footage.

Poor Natalee has been lost in all of this.

It would be much easier to just walk away from the madness....but we can't do that.
Many may utter the cry "Justice for Natalee" but I think few carry that in their heart.

Thanks Magnolia, I agree. 

And I do think that those that stay focused can do a lot to remind everyone that we won't forget; and we're not going away.   

for Natalee!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: January 27, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...!

TxMom thank you for the news articles.     

You're welcome Mere!  More coming up as soon as I catch up!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: January 27, 2010, 06:35:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68035.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Central Bank is to plan for FATF

January 27, 2010, 13:32 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) is busy formulating a plan for legislation related to the FATF report on money laundering and terrorist financing.

ORANGE CITY - The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) is a risk report on the drafting of legislation against money laundering and terrorist financing. Also, a plan drawn up, based on practices of the World Bank, within the shortest possible time to meet the conditions and all sixteen core concerns of the FATF 49.

Some recommendations of the Central Bank to set a ban on electronic exchanges on the island and the phasing out of the Aruban Free Companies (AVV) as legal, a complete review of business legislation and registration of new businesses. Monitoring unusual transactions should be sharper. And there is before the Plenary of the FATF in Abu Dhabi starts, legislation against money laundering and terrorist financing are, according to the Central Bank.

Risky
During a recent special meeting with financial institutions expressed CBA Director Jane Semeleer concerns about the breach of thirteen of the sixteen core element of the FATF. This could lead to a listing on the black list of known non-compliant countries of the FATF. Financial transactions with persons and entities from these countries in finance seen as risky. "The economic consequences could be far reaching," said Semeleer during the meeting. "I know many of you wonder why we as a country as poor scoring. I would not like the finger at others, unless we can learn. What I have observed so far is that there was a general lack of awareness, coordination, priority setting and accountability. All these shortcomings must be addressed as soon as possible. "

See also "like members of the States Meeting on FATF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68034.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

State members want meeting FATF

January 27, 2010, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The fractions of AVP and Partido Democracia Real (PDR) in the States have a President requested within two weeks a public meeting. The belggen of the meeting the parties to take action to meet the criteria of the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF).

The request was signed by among others the chair of the Financial and Economic Affairs Committee, Juan David Yrausquin (AVP). The members of the States to hold the meeting before the upcoming plenary session of FATF place in mid February in Abu Dhabi. She wants "to be properly informed about the plans of the government to comply with the FATF recommendations. They also want an opportunity to express their opinion.

The members of the States would in principle that the entire cabinet is present in any case the Ministers of Justice, Finance and Economic Affairs. They are worried about the fact that Aruba in the last published by the FATF Mutual Evaluation Report with regard to combating money laundering and supporting terrorism, only three of the sixteen key recommendations of the organization has a sufficient scored. For them, the previous government was incompetent and negligent in addressing this issue.

The Financial Committee Economic Affairs of the States following these presentations and discussions involving the Central Bank, Aruba Financial Center, the Public Ministry, Aruba Bankers Association and the Inland Revenue. "The major issue as soon as possible to take measures to comply with the recommendations of the FATF, taking into account the international market for financial services in Aruba. These members of the States want is that this market in the future remain and be expanded, "the letter to State Chairman Andy Lee (AVP).

Destructive
On October 16 published the FATF Mutual Evaluation Report on Aruba. This was damning in its assessment of combating money laundering and possible support of terrorism on the island. So at Aruba financing of terrorism and not missing certain criminal offenses in the Criminal Code as a predicate offense for money laundering. The absence of provisions in Aruba on the identification and verification of the ultimate person responsible for operations, is a thorn in the eye of FATF. The same applies to the lack of regulation and monitoring of Aruba active electronic stock exchanges and securities dealers or advisers and insurance. There are also opaque and inadequate legislation for companies which include shares and identify the people behind the company impossible.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: January 27, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68031.php

Educational Facilities Maria College downright bad "

January 27, 2010, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

This "building" of the Marian College students get lessons.

ORANGE CITY - "Three toilets for five hundred pupils. No air conditioning in the building. Sports instruction in the full Sun These are the teaching facilities of the temporary home of the Marian College. "René Herde, leader of AVP in the States, has no words. "We can not longer. The Minister of Education should do something about it. "

Last week got parliamentarians and representatives of teachers of the Department of Education Mary College on a tour of the area Centro Hubenil in Washington. There is also temporarily established Maria College. During the tour saw the guests according Herde themselves how serious the lesomstandigheden are. "I understand that initially there is no proper education facilities in this area were, for Hubenil Centro has a very different purpose than the school. But it is serious that the facilities are not now, "said Herde.

The lawmaker lists on which the school faces. "Each class has up to fifteen students, because of overcrowding. In computer classes to three students share one computer. The classrooms are his fans, but they are too small for the space and not enough work. Sports instruction should be given full sun, because there is no shelter. And so I can still go on. "

The AVP-MP finds it incomprehensible that the previous Minister of Education, Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP), agree that this has gone home to a school site was put down. "She had never to allow 'says Herde. "Students here are taught, was physically and mentally to go underneath. How can they concentrate if they are not decently be at school? "

During the tour, the current Minister of Justice and Education Arthur Dower (AVP) not present, but he was replaced by his fellow minister Benny Sevinger (AVP) for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration. He decided, after the situation of Maria College had seen, to speed up the much needed facilities. According Herde after this tour is commissioned to the Public Works Department (DOW) to begin the construction of adequate toilets and a well-functioning air conditioning. Herde is happy, but wants more information. "I would like the Minister of Education to know what plans there are for this year the situation surrounding the Maria College and other schools. Because unfortunately there are more schools from the previous government really have received no attention. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: January 27, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67842.php

Statute Law Court now based on agreement with Aruba

22 Jan, 2010, 12:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD/THE HAGUE — The regulation of tasks and authorities of the Communal Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten and of Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba is now also officially determined on the basis of mutual agreement with Aruba.

As Aruba now agrees with the Statute Law Communal Court of Justice, it is no longer necessary to base the enactment for Aruba on Article 43 of the Statute. Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin announced this also on behalf of State-Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in an amendment of a bill. In this, the law now finds its basis also for Aruba in article 38 of the Statute.

“At the moment of submitting the proposal, there had been no agreement with Aruba on the proposal of Statute Law Communal Court of Justice”, Hirsch Ballin explains in the amendment of the bill. “Through these amendments, it is determined that Aruba unconditionally agrees with the enactment.”

On July 7th, 2009, a few days after the decision-making by the National Council of Ministers on the proposal, the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba had forwarded a letter to the chairman of the council. In this, he announced on behalf of the government of Aruba to agree with the proposal if a limited number of adjustments could be made in the proposal. The desired adjustments by Aruba had regarded the seat of the Court, the consultation between a representative of the government and the established registrars and the judgment of the established registrars.

Hirsch Ballin: “During the continued consultation it had already become clear that these adjustments – which do not affect the proposed organizational model of the Court – were acceptable for the government of the Netherlands and of the Netherlands Antilles, if this would mean that Aruba would entirely and unconditionally agree with the proposal. After all, it is preferable for each of the countries in the Kingdom, if the judicial power in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom is arranged on the basis of mutual agreement.”

The amendment of the bill also contains a few adjustments regarding the reports of the Lower Chamber, of the States of the Netherlands Antilles and of the States of Aruba on the proposal and an adjustment of technical nature.

Seated in each country
The main criticism of Aruba was that the Court would be seated in Curaçao. The amended stipulation of article 15 of the Statute Law regulates that the Court will be seated in each of the countries. The proposed amendment does not have any consequences for the quarters of the central Court-organization, as this will then remain on Curaçao. “With the in article 65 of the proposal required evaluation, it will be reviewed whether there is reason to move the central Court-organization or parts thereof to one of the other countries.”

Consultation
The proposed new fourth section of article 22, requires regular consultation between a representative of the government and the established registrars. There will be a question of one registrar with establishments in each of the countries. In order to maintain adequate supervision on the interests of the various establishments, it had already been arranged that the established registrars would be invited for meetings of the government, unless that is not functional. A regular consultation of a representative of the government with the established registrars has been added to the above. Matters concerning the registrar will be focused on during this consultation.

The management of the registrar offices and Courts in First Instance will be in the hands of the Vice-President residing and working in the relevant country. “It is obvious that he is also entrusted with the judgment of the established registrar. After all, he is the one who has the best view on the functioning of the registrar. The Vice-President residing and working on Curaçao will judge the established registrar regarding Bonaire, as they have no Vice-President. No registry offices will be established on Saba and St. Eustatius for the time being. These islands will be serviced from St. Maarten.”

Additional functions
Based on the proposed new second section of article 26, the incompatible posts not apply for the normal members of the Court, but also for the substitute members and the deputies of the judges in first instance. There are a few exceptions, which are justified due to the fact that the position of the substitutes is slightly different from that of the normal members of the Court. The exceptions make is possible to manage the current practice that members of the Council of State, as substitute member, could be employed for the administrative law. It is also advisable to maintain the possibility that officials and legal co-workers could orientate themselves by means of a substitute membership on a possible transfer to the judicial power.”

In the proposed fourth section, an arrangement has been made for the registration and publication of additional functions. “This adjustment intends to arrange that initially all incomes of the judge could be withheld of curtailed during a suspension. It is possible that extra allowances are paid besides the salary.”

It is advisable to have the possibility to draw up rules for the internal treatment of complaints on the conduct of judges. The intention exists to include regulations in the Order in National Council, which also regulates the legal position of the judges, according to Hirsch Ballin.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: January 27, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

JMO

There are those who would like nothing better than to see us all throw up our hands in frustration and give up!  It would probably be very surprising to some, the lengths that some of "those" will go to with the hope that will happen.  It would probably be even more surprising who they will try to work "through".  Perhaps they've even ordered advance copies of a book that's being written?   

There have been plenty of knowitall's that have come and gone, we all know the signs by now.

Don't be distracted.  Don't take the bait, stay strong.  If need be, call a spade liar a spade liar with their "own words". 

Scroll by that post that aggravates, even if it's a drive by rehash that's 3,681 words long and couldn't possibly induce any meaningful discussion.  And then make a post of your own to show your support for Natalee and her family.

It's all about Natalee.

texasmom - I am posting to express once again my support for Natalee and her family.  I don't do it often enough.
May justice find a way!

texasmom - your para. 1.  I wouldn't be the least surprised that someone
is attempting to write a book.  I've often wondered...
Are you guessing?  Can you say more?   

Thanks for posting today, can!     

About the book...I believe it's been mentioned here more than once, iirc. 

Anything further would be my opinion only since I don't have many facts, and don't really care to know more about it.

Thanks texasmom.  I think I understand.

It seems to me that anyone publishing a book about Natalee should do so
with her parents knowledge and agreement.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: January 27, 2010, 07:51:23 PM »

Mere I agree with your assessment of Aruba and how many of us will remember their tarnished reputation through the way they mishandled Natalee's case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: January 27, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »

JMO

It's all about Natalee.

texasmom - I am posting to express once again my support for Natalee and her family.  I don't do it often enough.
May justice find a way!

texasmom - your para. 1.  I wouldn't be the least surprised that someone
is attempting to write a book.  I've often wondered...
Are you guessing?  Can you say more?   

Thanks for posting today, can!     

About the book...I believe it's been mentioned here more than once, iirc. 

Anything further would be my opinion only since I don't have many facts, and don't really care to know more about it.

Thanks texasmom.  I think I understand.

It seems to me that anyone publishing a book about Natalee should do so
with her parents knowledge and agreement.

I agree.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: January 27, 2010, 09:45:46 PM »

http://www.notmykid.org/media/28288/scared%20safe%20%20feb%2010.pdf

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/%22Scared_Safe%22_Lecture_and_Benefit_273442092326

"Scared Safe" Lecture and Benefit
Paradise Valley Country Club
7101 N. Tatum Blvd. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
PHONE: 602-652-0163
February 9, 2010
Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ON THE WEB: www.notmykid.org  www.paradisevalleycc.com
PRICE: $100 : $100

Not My Kid presents Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, the high school student who went missing on a graduation trip to Aruba. Breakfast is served. Proceeds benefit Not My Kid, an organization that educates the community about the consequences of destructive youth behaviors. Registration required.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: January 27, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »

I saw Kermit at the State of the Union Address.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 27, 2010, 10:56:32 PM »

I saw Kermit at the State of the Union Address.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: January 28, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1932 on: January 28, 2010, 12:21:39 AM »

JMO

It's all about Natalee.
Just catching up...late as usual.....
TM...I may be wrong...but I think this was directed at me....and I take offense!
I have had a bad moment or 2 on this blog...and still feel bad I did...
But to dismiss my posts as if I wasn't here for Natalee......is wrong.......

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: January 28, 2010, 12:38:59 AM »

an angelic monkey

Let's keep the lights on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: January 28, 2010, 12:57:13 AM »

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.83.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.17) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1280 x 800
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Last Page View   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://us.yhs.search...book%20mickey%20john
Search Engine  us.yhs.search.yahoo.com
Search Words  facebook mickey john
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Number   20,728,372

HELLO CAPSLOCKWIZARD aka rv

CapsLockGizzard still at it.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: January 28, 2010, 01:02:34 AM »

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.83.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.17) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1280 x 800
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Last Page View   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://us.yhs.search...book%20mickey%20john
Search Engine  us.yhs.search.yahoo.com
Search Words  facebook mickey john
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...n-6-5-05-statements/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 25 2010 1:07:01 am
Visit Number   20,728,372

HELLO CAPSLOCKWIZARD aka rv

CapsLockGizzard still at it.....
Still they are worried....
May they never rest in peace..Until Natalee is returned to her family and friends...and the perps....urine, paulass, k2....coverup crew.......are held accountable!
aruba....take notice....we will be here for the next 40 years........
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: January 28, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »

O'lord BillB..That isn't even the half of it....Very sad to say the least!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: January 28, 2010, 01:11:53 AM »

Keepthefaith...please enlighten me...???
I try to keep up.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: January 28, 2010, 01:20:00 AM »

Keepthefaith...please enlighten me...???
I try to keep up.....

BillB.Those idiots have spent more time on SM then you could imagine,Looking up,researching,as well as attempting to gain credibility in ways that make me sick!Just remember.This is JMOO....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: January 28, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »

7.  It was Kyle Kingman's sincere desire to expose the truth behind the Persistence betrayal in a compiled document to Beth Holloway in hopes that pressure could be put on Aruba to reveal what may have been recovered from the trap on January 7, 2008.  In pursuance of that goal ... Kyle solicited the assistance of those who belonged to a private forum ... those whose objective was that justice would ultimately prevailed for Natalee Holloway.  However ... Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions.  Why?  What was the motivation to betray Natalee Holloway ... betray her family?

Thanks for posting this Janet....

I sincerely hope this question gets answered in due course......

payoff is my gut reaction...but surely I must be wrong.....

Hi billb

You could be right but ... I did not find any indication of a payoff in my reading of Kyle Kingman’s Own Words.  On the other hand ... there are indications that Kyle feared a lawsuit being filed in regards to the breaking of a confidentiality agreement and … this young man does imply that future career opportunities were at risk.

Unless otherwise indicated … I will continue to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt that his motivation to backtrack was damage control in regards to the grim reality concerning the financial security of his family.  Was Kyle right?  No way!  His flip flopping in his original determination to expose what troubled him in regards to the happenings on board the Persistence … happenings encompassing the trap … was an ultimate betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

When all is said and done … while not condoning ...  I can … to some degree … understand Kyle’s motivation but … it is always right to do right and … let the outcome play out.  Maybe ... it is not too late.

Janet

++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
»

Kyle sent me this today.

Kermit,

… The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee …

Sincerely,

Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

What is the definition of RESPONSIBLITY?

1. Kyle made the choice to join Freebirds.
2. Kyle made the choice to divulge information FIRST with no one knowing
   anything about his so-called confidentiality agreement with John Silvetti. Either he is just a born blabber-mouth or his conscious is bothering him. Afterall, he is the one that went to New York to try to sell the ROV images of a dead body inside the cage that is believed to be Natalee Holloway
and left out a visit or phone call informing the family of his intentions. Oh golly gee whlikers.

3. No confidentiality agreement contains the clause to cover-up crimes.

AND looky here, Kyle seems to have found work and lots of it.

KINGMAN GEOPHYSICAL SOLUTIONS BLOG:

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
Current Project: Search for Admiral Yi's Turtle Ships
Geophysical team leader for Aqua Survey, Inc. and Korea's Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation sponsored search for Admiral Yi's famous Turtle ships.
In the 1590s, one of the greatest battles in naval history was fought near the southern tip of Korea by one of the most brilliant naval strategists to have ever lived. Today, not many people outside of Korea know of Admiral Yi Sun-sin and his ingenious Turtle ships, but to Koreans they are the stuff of legend. Aqua Survey Inc. were contacted by the Marine Resource & Cultural Foundation of South Korea and given the great honor of a very special mission: to locate and raise one of Admiral Yi's famous Turtle Ships. ASI's recently developed electromagnetic metal detection system will play a pivotal role in our success. To learn more, go to: http://www.aquasurvey.com/
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
Atlantic City Wind Farm
Field project manager; geophysical survey for a proposed wind farm offshore Atlantic City, NJ.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 8:25 PM 0 comments 
Labels: Atlantic City wind farm

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
Skagerrak 1, 2, &3 HVDC Cable Inspection and Survey
Party Chief on board the Vos Satisfaction for Deep Ocean- Skagerrak 1, 2, and 3 HVDC cable route survey and cable inspections. Supporter-4 working class ROV fitted with: Reson 8125 dual head multibeam sonar, side scan sonar, Innovatum MaxTrak 4-sensor cable tracker, transverse gradiometric EM array, and a 3-camera video array. Survey and inspect 3 HVDC cables crossing the North Sea totaling about 360 kilometers.

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
Skaggerak-4 Deep Ocean HVDC Cable Route Survey
Party Chief for Deep Ocean Skaggerak-4 HVDC cable route survey, North Sea; Denmark to Norway on board the VOS Satisfaction. Approximately 1,230 survey line kilometers.
Vos Satisfaction
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 12:35 PM 0 comments 
Labels: HVDC Cable, North Sea, Skaggerak 4, Statnett
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com

Deep Ocean..Interesting to say the least.Wind farms..Wasn't Aruba looking into wind farms?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.