April 18, 2024, 09:56:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 595694 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Natalee HollowayThe Aruba newspapers are reporting that two Dutch TV shows are doing shows this weekend. One has also sold it's video to an American TV show. I think it may be video of van der Sloot taking a polygraph. I know that he got paid to take one a few months ago.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/natalee-holloway-2/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »

Magnolia,

I believe it was Nonesuche who posted quite a while ago that CRat wasn't on the law registry.....maybe his credentials aren't credible.....

I have seen his creditials before.  He worked at a firm on Morris Avenue, did mostly bankruptcy.
Graduate of the Birmingham School of Law, which is a rinky dink night law school.
Morris Avenue has been the scene of a lot of crime lately.  Shootings and such.

My friend's son went to the Birmingham School of Law because he didn't have the grades to get into
Cumberland School of Law.(at Sanford Univ in Bham)  It took the boy 12 tries to pass the bar.

I had seen them, too....I was just playing with words & elfin' around. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Natalee HollowayThe Aruba newspapers are reporting that two Dutch TV shows are doing shows this weekend. One has also sold it's video to an American TV show. I think it may be video of van der Sloot taking a polygraph. I know that he got paid to take one a few months ago.

Do we think this is in anyway related to the "Jaap" polygraphs or is the actual "Law enforcement" interrogations?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »

Medley posted this at Scrux.  This may be what they are "up to"    Sorry for blowing the margins 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2009, 01:21:14 PM »

Magnolia,

I believe it was Nonesuche who posted quite a while ago that CRat wasn't on the law registry.....maybe his credentials aren't credible.....

I have seen his creditials before.  He worked at a firm on Morris Avenue, did mostly bankruptcy.
Graduate of the Birmingham School of Law, which is a rinky dink night law school.
Morris Avenue has been the scene of a lot of crime lately.  Shootings and such.

My friend's son went to the Birmingham School of Law because he didn't have the grades to get into
Cumberland School of Law.(at Sanford Univ in Bham)  It took the boy 12 tries to pass the bar.

I had seen them, too....I was just playing with words & elfin' around. 

Sorry 2NJ, it flew right over my head.  Hope you are feeling better today.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2009, 01:30:40 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Do we think this is in anyway related to the "Jaap" polygraphs or is the actual "Law enforcement" interrogations?

I think Greta has not done sufficient research.

There was talk of two shows.  One being the Boulevard show with Peter as a guest and the other being the
show on Sunday night that shows the interrogations in NL.

I have not seen anything anywhere that the Jaap polygraph is about to air.
Wonder which one has been picked up by American TV?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

Medley posted this at Scrux.  This may be what they are "up to"    Sorry for blowing the margins 

Now why would they be in such a state about a little ole boycott that hasn't hurt the
 island at all.....according to them.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2009, 01:36:39 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.   

Magnolia, I'm feeling better each day, but still have some congestion.  Getting there, though....thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2009, 01:36:46 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Do we think this is in anyway related to the "Jaap" polygraphs or are these actual "Law enforcement" interrogations?

There was talk of two shows.  One being the Boulevard show with Peter as a guest and the other being the

I guess what I'm asking is "are the Devries 'new' polygraph videos the same ones "Jaap" commissioned in a deal with Joran a few monts back?"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

Do we think this is in anyway related to the "Jaap" polygraphs or are these actual "Law enforcement" interrogations?

I guess what I'm asking is "are the Devries 'new' polygraph videos the same ones "Jaap" commissioned in a deal with Joran a few monts back?"

My understanding is that Peter DeVries has obtained some video of the actual police interrogations of Joran right after the Joran/Patrick conversations show aired.

The lie detector test is Terror Jaap's thing, and I don't think it has anything to do with Peter's show.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2009, 01:50:10 PM »

Charlie didn't run off with that monkey that used to post her, and stopped posting her a few years ago...did he?

I can't remember her name, but he posted about her in the lounge at RU.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

from the gretawire comments -

Maureen from ArubaReportYou all should ask Beth Twitty what happen to Natalee, cause when she came to Aruba, the first time, she talked with Natalee still alive then. SHe even posted a poster saying.. "we can talk" I ask was there a problem to talk a about? Why was she hidding from her mom in a house in Ponderosa? Why did the mother change the poster after she realise THat Natalee stop comunicating, cause now she knows she death. And beside Beth never cried in Aruba and was drinking and laughing at the hotel bars. RIP.

December 11, 2009 at 10:38 am

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »

There are some ugly posts at GW -

oele

Johan555 walks under the faeces falling from a chamber pot above his head and recieves a face full of human excrament.

December 11, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Johann555 "Joran in jail before Christmas ?"

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

Charlie didn't run off with that monkey that used to post her, and stopped posting her a few years ago...did he?

I remember "Angie"  Charlie & Angie...

Did Angie have a baby?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »

I remember "Angie"  Charlie & Angie...

Did Angie have a baby?

sorry, my bad

"her" should be "here"

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2009, 01:58:06 PM »

from the gretawire comments -

Maureen from ArubaReportYou all should ask Beth Twitty what happen to Natalee, cause when she came to Aruba, the first time, she talked with Natalee still alive then. SHe even posted a poster saying.. "we can talk" I ask was there a problem to talk a about? Why was she hidding from her mom in a house in Ponderosa? Why did the mother change the poster after she realise THat Natalee stop comunicating, cause now she knows she death. And beside Beth never cried in Aruba and was drinking and laughing at the hotel bars. RIP.

December 11, 2009 at 10:38 am

Someone should show this ignorant moron the picture of the 2 men holding Beth up after the FBI had given Beth the news that Natalee was most likely deceased.  These people really tick me off.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: December 11, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.   

Magnolia, I'm feeling better each day, but still have some congestion.  Getting there, though....thanks.

Try some Mucinex-DM to loosen that congestion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 11, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

I have no idea.  I cannot imagine anyone running off with CR. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 11, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »

Good Morning....!

Maybe there was an announcement of the wedding or the birth in the local Birmingham newspaper.

You are thinking of "public interest" stories like that when a zoo animal gives birth. I wouldn't look under the "Vital Statistics" section.

I've checked and haven't found wedding or birth announcements in the Ratcliff name.  Still looking.

The Birmingham News doesn't print birth announcements any longer and only paid wedding announcements.

I was looking, too, and thought of that.  Papers here have done the same.  Church bulletins still print this info about parishioners, though.

If he has a wife, it had to be a mail order bride.

I can't find him in the Birmingham Law Registry any longer.  Wonder if he's moved?

http://www.alabar.org/directory/dirSelector.cfm

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »

Gretawire:

December 11, 2009

If interrogations or a polygraph are not done by our FBI I will never believe one word from any interrogation/polygraph that is done by someone from the Netherlands/Aruba.

JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.