March 29, 2024, 01:36:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 594008 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: December 11, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

What a nice article about De Vries complete with new and most handsome photo!

He seems to be the only person  in the world right now keeping the heat on Joran.  And through that, Paulus.

That is a handsome photo of Peter.  I'll bet he's a Taurus.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2009, 11:53:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_66323.php

Google translation:

Curacao

FOL-based view thorn in Chavez

December 11, 2009, 13:18 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - The U.S. FOL based on Hato airport can not escape local and international discussion. That is being fueled mainly by the Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez, who recently reiterated uitliet negatively on the operations of the U.S. Air Force as close to Venezuela. The U.S. base stationed here in the past F-16 fighter planes. Today it is mainly specialized in aircraft gathering intelligence. Formally, these services are combating trafficking from Colombia. Venezuela are open to doubt and see the Americans here as a threat. The picture on the ground a Boeing RC-135 Rivet Joint surveillance aircraft with some regularity Hato state.

I have always felt that this FOL base afforded Aruba special treatment from our governemnt and likely prevented any formal travel warnings, etc.

I also think it was the card played by Aruba when they visited Congressman Bachus and he came out and only said "Wiretaps" that they threatened to not allow it if he and the State Dept did not back off.

And while Uncle Hugo is a tremendous buffoon, he does continue to warrant close observation as he does things like his recent deal to purchase $2 BILLION in arms from Russia and his chats with Iran for developing nukes of his own.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »

He seems to be the only person  in the world right now keeping the heat on Joran.  And through that, Paulus.

Yes, or Scorpio.  One of the two I would guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »

Yes he is, and I hope he continues to do it until we see justice!   

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/peter-r.-de-vries/biografie/

More pictures in the gallery on the right of the page.   

If you can't save them let me know, and I'll post them for you. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2009, 12:03:11 AM »

Scorpio  November 14th

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »

Peter Rudolf de Vries (born November 14, 1956) is a Dutch crime reporter with his own television programme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_R._de_Vries

Which just happens to be my own most compatible sign, lol.  Gets worse and wose for me all the time.
 Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2009, 12:06:28 AM »

Scorpio  November 14th

Anna was right....but she would be about Peter, wouldn't she?  He looks bullish to me. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »

Peter Rudolf de Vries (born November 14, 1956) is a Dutch crime reporter with his own television programme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_R._de_Vries

Which just happens to be my own most compatible sign, lol.  Gets worse and wose for me all the time.
 Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2009, 12:10:21 AM »

Thank you, TxMom.  I can save them but am trying to resist the urge on my lappie.  I have a huge collection on my desktop PC and even screensavers.  Sort of embarrassing when one of my kids uses my computer. 

I tell them I admire his work with victims of crime and they laugh and laugh.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2009, 12:10:37 AM »

Those Scorpios are a handsome lot (I'm told). 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 12, 2009, 12:13:33 AM »

I did hear back from NL and have a couple watching the program Sunday night who say they will report back and give a synopsis of what he says, according to them.  Then I will post it here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 12, 2009, 12:15:29 AM »

Is that what you are wreck?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 12, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

Yes, that has been my experience as well, Wreck.  And with Cancer the Crab they are not only compatible but is supposed to be the strongest of all zodiac signs.  Something Scorpios might want to keep in mind as well.

Scorpios have to be looking at you to sting and do so when you least expect it.  That's what I am hoping Peter does to Joran and Paulus.

No SLoot, no Justice!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 12, 2009, 12:18:05 AM »

Scorpio  November 14th

Anna was right....but she would be about Peter, wouldn't she?  He looks bullish to me. Monkey Devil!

I can see why you would say that, Magnolia.  He does have a tendency to tear a new one.

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: December 12, 2009, 12:19:42 AM »

LOL!  Gotta be, Magnolia.  Remember every time we have said a male was handsome other than de Vries, the male posters used to post that he was gay and didn't take baths and stuff like that.  Was so funny and so predictable.  Johnny Depp comes to mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 12, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »

Halloween Eve 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2009, 12:21:11 AM »

Thank you, TxMom.  I can save them but am trying to resist the urge on my lappie.  I have a huge collection on my desktop PC and even screensavers.  Sort of embarrassing when one of my kids uses my computer. 

I tell them I admire his work with victims of crime and they laugh and laugh.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 12, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »

Scorpio  November 14th

I can see why you would say that, Magnolia.  He does have a tendency to tear a new one.

Monkey Devil!

Thanks Sis!  I didn't get it, but now I do! 

I agree!    :

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »

I did hear back from NL and have a couple watching the program Sunday night who say they will report back and give a synopsis of what he says, according to them.  Then I will post it here.

Thanks Anna!   

Sunday's going to be a long day...waiting...I hate waiting!   Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »

Halloween Eve 

I notice the resemblance!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.